Vegas Baby!! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another minute or so later Gregory came back from the bathroom, but our hands were still firmly attached to each other's sex organs. When he saw the blanket lying across Frank's lap he knew immediately what was going on. He grinned and instead of having us get up for him, he stepped over us back to his seat. I noticed that Frank was very nervous again. Which is understandable, I mean, his dick has just shot his cum all over the hand of the wife that is to be married tomorrow with the fiancée who is now stepping over his lap.

"I see you have been acquainted with our neighbor here" he said to me, but looking at Frank with a smile on his face.

"Yeah! I have. Honey, this nice guy here is Frank. Frank, this is my fiancée Gregory" I said cheerfully.

Franks fingers were still tightly wedged inside my pussy, so he shook Gregory's hand with his left hand.

"Hahaha, can't get yourself to pull your fingers from her wet cunt, can you?!" he joking said.

Frank just turned red and didn't reply so I stepped in to help him "Come on honey. Don't tease him like that. The poor guy is nervous as hell!"

"See, there is nothing to worry about," I said to Frank and started slowly massaging his balls.

Frank took his fingers out of my pussy and forced his hand under the front of my dress onto my tits and nipples. My smiley juices smeared over my tits was super erotic to me and I was horny as hell.

The next few hours Gregory and I got better acquainted with Frank. Or at least we got to know him better, as we kept role playing our soon to be husband and wife role play game with Frank. All the while the men were fondling my body with their busy hands. We learned that Frank was 29 years, single and working way too much. We told him we had been together for 3 years now and everyone knew we were going to Las Vegas to get married. We also told him that we have been swingers since the start of our relationship and that we wouldn't want it any other way. Of course, Frank wanted to know in great detail about some our adventures. The way Gregory and I played of each other was just perfect. We had a great mix going of my real escapades and fantasy.

"How about you and I go to the bathroom together," Frank came out all of the sudden, looking me in the eyes.

I knew what he wanted. And as horny as I was talking and playing with these 2 handsome men, I had to shoot him down "Sorry Frank, not going to happen." "It's not that I just want to be tease and get you hot and horny without helping you out, but these bathroom stalls in the airplanes are just too small and too gross." I told him truthfully.

"Oh, come on. Please Veronique. You've got me sooo hard, I just want you so bad! How about only a blowjob?" he begged me.

"I'm sorry hun. But even only the thought of going with 2 in these bathrooms here, turn me off." I replied.

"I understand ..." he said disappointed.

"But ..." I continued.

He quickly looked but with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Perhaps you can come to our wedding tomorrow? Gregory is going to need a best man." I said.

He just looked at me and Gregory alternating.

"And perhaps I can need one too ..." I said in a sexy deep voice as I squeezed his hard dick again under his blanket.

"I would love that! I'll be there! What time?" he replied.

"Cupids Wedding Chapel, 4 o'clock."

"I'm there! Count on it!" he said eagerly.

I smiled at his boyish enthusiasm and kissed him on the cheek "Can't wait ..."

The next few hours, we talked, watched a movie, slept, fooled around, ate, ... until finally we were arriving in Vegas. It was around 5 pm when we were starting out decent. It was still light out, but Vegas looked beautiful from way up. I couldn't wait to get off the plane. While were descending, we took the time to get ourselves straightened up as much as we could. I noticed though that Frank had a dark cum stain on the outside of his jeans, as well as Gregory. I had a good laugh about it, until I noticed the back of my dress had a big old wet spot. The boys had kept me wet for so long, all my juices which were running down the crack of my ass, were now soaked into my dress.

"Oh well, nothing I can do about it now," I replied as they were now making fun of me.

When the plane landed, we headed together to the baggage claim. The men were walking behind me, because they loved looking at my ass turn and the wet stop on my dress wave they said. I didn't mind too much because it gave a little bit of protection from other eyes. Luckily the bags came pretty quickly. Gregory loaded them on a little trolley as I turned towards Frank for a long wet kiss and said goodbye to Frank. Then we hurried outside to catch a cab.

"Luxor hotel please," Gregory said as we got in.

Now, the cab ride wasn't very long, but these last 30 minutes were getting very tough. All I wanted to do was climb on Gregory's lap right there and have him fuck me silly. Still, I don't think the cab driver would it appreciate it, so we stayed as decent as possible and kept it to a little groping and kissing while he drove us to our hotel.

Check-in took hours! Or so it seemed. But finally we were in the elevator, on our way to our room 511. It was almost 7 o'clock but I wasn't very hungry yet. All I wanted was to be fucked. Bart didn't let me have sex for more than a week now and I was going out of mind with anticipation.

We almost ran with our suitcases from the elevator through the hall to our room.

"Let me quickly call Bart to let him know I arrived safely" I said as I ran into the room after Gregory had unlocked it.

I had the phone in my hand, dialing our number as I felt Gregory come up behind me. He pushed me over onto the bed and hiked my dress over my back. I could see his pants were already around his ankles and his hard dick was sticking out proudly.

"Wait 1 second!" I hissed at him as the phone was dialing.

"Why? You can talk to your hubby. I can't wait any longer, you slut." he replied.

I gasped as he stuck his rock hard cock deep into my wet cunt with 1 push. Then I tried to concentrate as I heard the voice going over.

It took 2 rings when Bart answered the phone "Hello?"

"Hi honey ... It's me ... I arrived safely ..." I tried to say as normal as possible.

"Okay, good. Have fun, okay?" Bart replied

"O ... K ... I ... will ..." I replied have out of breath as Gregory was now fucking me hard and fast.

"What's going on there?" I heard Bart ask on the other side of the line.

But I couldn't answer. I was too lost in the great sensation Gregory was giving me.

"Hello? ... What's going on there?" Bart said again.

"I'm ... sorry ... what ... honey?" I said as I regained enough focus to answer.

"What's going on? He is fucking you right now, isn't he?!" Bart yelled in the phone excitedly.

"... ahhh ... yes ... he ... ahhh ... is ..." I moaned in the phone.

"Oh my god! You fucking slut! Is he fucking you good?" Bart replied.

" ... yes ... he is ..." I managed to say.

"God, I'm so hard right now! Leave the line open!!" I heard him say.

"Okay" I quickly said as I dropped the phone from my hands and completely gave in to the pleasure Gregory was giving me.

"God yes! Fuck me Gregory! Fuck me hard! My hubby hasn't given me any in over a week!" I yelled loud enough to make sure Bart could hear me.

"God .. I'm cumming" Gregory grunted as we both climaxed.

He shot his cum deep inside my waiting womb and the next few minutes I had one big, giant, earth shattering orgasm. The combination of the anticipation, abstenance, knowing that my hubby was listening to us on the other side of the world, ... was almost too much.

After a few minutes, Gregory slipped outside my pussy and I felt his jism run out of me. I had regained my composure enough to pick up the phone again "Hello?"

"That was awesome!" I heard Bart say.

"God, it was ..." I said out of breath.

"I can't believe we haven't done this before." Bart said "Having me listen in on you with the phone."

"Haha, lol, I know. It felt as if you were right here with me. Watching me." I said.

"I know. I felt the same." my sweet hubby replied.

"OK. I have to go now. I have to go now, get ready for our wedding of tomorrow."

"What?!" was Bart's reaction.

"Well yeah. You said I could only go if we went as husband and wife. So I thought I might as well have a nice little wedding. I love you!" I said teasingly before hanging up the phone.

Gregory chuckled when I put the phone down "You are just such a tease!"

"Hehe, I know. But I know Bart loves me like that."

I got up of the bed. Stood before Gregory and untied my dress around my neck. It fell to the floor and I stood naked in front of Gregory in my red pumps. My pussy was red and swollen and leaking his juices. Then I walked up to him and sank to my knees. I took his glistening wet cock in my mouth and sucked him back hard while he kicked his pants of and pulled his shirt over his head. It didn't take more than a few minutes before his cock was fully erect again and this time it was my turn to push him onto the bed. He fell on his back and I straddled him, guiding his dick deep in my soft, wet pussy. My tits were dangling in his face and rubbing over his chest as I ground my cunt over his pelvis. He eagerly sucked and pinched on my nipples. The tangs of pain were only adding to my pleasure and it didn't take long for me to cum again on his cock. After I came back down, he turned me around and fucked me missionary style. He changed between fast and hard and slow and deep. He held my legs upon wide, placed them on his shoulder, or had me clamp my legs around his waist. The various little changes made it so he hit a different spot inside me. And every time he managed to make cum so hard I actually squirted. When he finally came, he collapsed on top of me and we both fell asleep.

I woke up around 3 am. Gregory was now sleeping next to me and I saw that there was a vegetable salad standing next to me on the nightstand. How thoughtful of him, I thought as I sat up and ate it to still my hunger. My hunger for food was now stilled, but I still hungered for cock. Bart sure was right. Not allowing me to have sex for a whole week had me so horny like I had never been before.

I woke up Gregory by grabbing his dick and slowly jerking it to life. When he was semi-hard he turned towards me and spooned me. He guided his still semi dick into my cunt and I felt it grow hard as he fucked me half asleep. As soon as he was fully hard I came and Gregory grabbed my hips as he shot his third load of the evening inside my slutty pussy.

I drifted asleep blissfully and couldn't wait for tomorrow ...

---

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Finally made it to Vegas ... Let me know what you think!

12