Vegas Baby! Pt. 01

Story Info
Road trip with Bret and Heidi. Day one. Heidi becomes Liz.
12.3k words
4
5.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 4th of July holiday was this weekend and we had 3 days off. I didn't want to stay home and do the traditional BBQ. So, I asked Candice what she wanted to do. She said she wanted to take a road trip.

I couldn't have been happier knowing that a road trip would eventually lead to her being naked and showing off probably most of the way.

I asked her if she had someplace special in mind or just a night here and a night there. Just to not be stuck at home.

She said. "We haven't been to Vegas in a long time. What do you think?"

My initial thought was, "Hell yea! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." But what came out of my mouth was. "You know I love Vegas. Can we afford it? I don't want to go there if I can't play the tables."

She assured me that we could afford it. So I was all in and couldn't wait.

I asked her when she wanted to leave. She told me we could leave Thursday right after work and drive six hours or so. Then get up early Friday morning and drive the rest. That way we don't waste all of Friday driving and loose an entire day. I couldn't wait.

A few hours of night driving I thought was perfect as opposed to eight to nine hours during the day. My idea was to have her stripped by Grand Junction and have fun to Salina UT.

It was Wednesday and I had just been home maybe ten minutes when Candice got home. We kissed and said hi and I asked her how her day went.

She said, "It was typical. Well....I mean work was. Don't get pissed but I sorta asked Heidi and Bret if they wanted to go to Vegas with us this weekend."

"You what? Why would you do that without talking to me first?" I scolded.

She said, "Well....We were talking during lunch and I told them what our plans are for the weekend. Neither of them have ever been there. And it kinda came out before I thought about it and asked them to go with us. Come on. You like them. It'll be fun."

"It's not a matter of liking them or not." I told her. "I really wanted to spend some quality play time with you as Candy. I guess there are two options. 1) We don't go. 2) You tell them everything about Candy and what they're going to see of her/you."

"I can't very well uninvite them and then us go alone." She started. "And I really want to go."

"Ok then. I guess you need to be totally open with them. Because once we leave the house Friday you will be Candy and not Candice for three days. Got it? I said.

She asked. "You can't be serious? What am I supposed to tell them?"

"Tell them the truth." I barked. "They, along with other people will see you naked and doing what you're told. I'm sure Bret will jump at the chance to still go. So, I can only assume it will be up to Heidi."

We fixed dinner and ate. Candice was quite most of the evening. I'm sure she was weighing the options. She went to bed earlier than normal and was asleep when I went in an hour later.

We talked as we got ready for work. As we were leaving, I asked her what her decision was. She said she'd let me know later. I assumed we weren't going to go.

At five to one I got a text from Candice asking if I was busy. I told her I wasn't. A minute later I got a text from Heidi.

Heidi: "Candice told me all about your plans for the trip to Vegas. I'm so excited. I can't wait to go."

Me: "What did she tell you?"

Heidi: "She told me all about what you're planning for her."

Me: "And you still want to go."

Heidi: "Yep!"

Me: "If she's ok with it. I'm okay with it."

I was surprised to find Candice's car in the garage when I got home. I kicked my shoes off and walked In through the kitchen.

There was a wine bottle sitting on the counter. I immediately thought, "This can't be good." She wasn't in the living room and I could see the bathroom door open so that meant she had to be in the bedroom.

When I went into the bedroom she was laying on her side sleeping. She was still wearing what she had worn to work. I gently shook her awake and ask if she was ok. She said that other than her stomach being in knots she was fine.

I asked her when she had gotten home.

She told me. "I came home right after last break. I had a couple glasses of wine then laid down."

"What happened last break?" I asked.

"Well, Bret was there with Heidi and I." She started to say.

I interrupted her. "So, he's with you guys on break a lot. What happened?"

"Obviously Heidi told him everything I told her at lunch." She said.

"How much did you tell her about you when you're Candy?" I asked.

"I told her everything you've had me do to try and discourage her from wanting to go. But she already told you she still wants to go. I told her that they would definitely see me naked and probably you too. Not that that has ever bothered you"

"What about Lion's Den?" I asked.

"Yes. I told her everything." She said. "She must have told Bret about that too because he asked if he could see the videos. That's when my stomach started churning."

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

She said, "I was being a smart ass and told him that if he shows me his. I'd show him mine. He looked at Heidi and she nodded yes. He said deal."

"Wow!" I exclaimed. I wouldn't have expected that."

She told me she didn't either. That's why she said it. Bret also told her that they were looking to push Heidi's limits. When she pushed him to be more specific he told her that they had been experimenting with Heidi showing off a more.

When she asked Heidi if that were true Heidi blushed and said, "Yes. But he hasn't turned the dome lighs on yet."

Bret replied. "Not yet anyway."

My heart was racing of the image of seeing this little goddess at least naked. I know. I know. I'm a bad man.

"I guess it's a done deal then. Tomorrow I'll make reservations for Friday night in Salina. Should I get one room or two?" I jokingly asked."

"TWO Jackass." was all she said.

I told her that I hoped she felt better knowing she wouldn't be the only one exposed.

She said she didn't and that I just wanted to see Heidi naked.

I said, "You cant tell me that you're not the slightest bit interested in seeing Bret naked too."

"Not as much as you are at seeing Heidi." she said.

I said. "Look at it this way. They aren't going to see you doing anything some stranger hasn't already seen you doing."

"Oh yea. That really helps." She said with as much sarcasm as she could muster.

I fixed her favorite, pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner while she stayed in the bedroom. I called her out when it was done.

While we were eating I asked her again what the big deal was. Was it them seeing her, me seeing Heidi? What was it?

She said she was afraid of losing them as friends over this trip. She knew that every time they would see her after they would think differently about her.

I told her that since she's already told them everything, that ship has sailed and they aren't treating her any differently. "Have they said anything else, other than that Monday, about the night we stayed over their house?"

She had a thoughtful look on her face and eventually said. "No they haven't."

I said. "So, I guess when everyone is guilty of the same thing it doesn't turn into a big deal."

That got her thinking, and I could see her beginning to come around just a little.

We watched a comedian on Showtime and didn't say much on the subject the rest of the evening. I didn't want to interrupt her though process.

The next morning (Thursday) we did our usual mundane routine as we got ready for work. I told her that I had decided to take a half day tomorrow and put in for Monday off. I asked her to see if they could all get Monday off too so we could again split the drive back and not eleven hours at once.

She thought it was a good idea and showed no signs of yesterday's nervousness. I guess she had come to terms with my logic.

Once I was on the way to work I texted Bret to call me when he went on his first break. But, not around the girls. I got a thumbs up reply.

Bret called me just after ten o'clock. We said our obligatory "Hey. and What's up?" and I asked him if the girls were around. He told me that they all just came off of break and he's in the back of the warehouse.

I asked him. "How did Candice seem on break?"

He said. "Her normal self. Why? What's up?"

I explained to him what Candice and I had discussed and that she was freaking out yesterday afternoon.

He apologized for getting her so worked up. But, she didn't seem upset today.

I said. "Look. She's nervous about you and Heidi seeing her as Candy. She's afraid you're going to judge her and it'll effect your friendship. What did you have in mine or expect from the weekend?"

He said. "From what Heidi told me about what Candice has done I expect some of the same from Heidi. I want to really get her to open."

"How open?" I asked

"Well." He said. "She likes when I take pictures of her now. She thinks it's hot how turned on I get doing it."

I told him that Candice mentioned Heidi getting naked in the car but no one has seen her yet.

"Well, that's gonna change on this trip." He said. "I'm gonna have her showing off as much as possible."

I asked him if she knew that. He said she did and it makes her nervously excited.

"She's not worried about Candice and I seeing her like that?" I asked.

He said, "No. I actually think she's more comfortable with that then strangers seeing her."

"Thanks. I'm taking half a day off tomorrow to get things packed. I told him. "I want to pack all of Candy's clothes and accessories before she gets home so we can leave as soon as you guys get here."

He said. "We'll pack tonight so we can come over straight fom work. If that's ok?"

I told him that idea was even better. We could be on the road a lot quicker.

Then he asked. "What did you mean by Candy's accessories?"

I told him about her dildos, nipple clamps, butt plugs and restraints. He said they didn't have anything like that but he wanted to get something. He said they would go to a store tonight for stuff.

I told him to have fun with that and that I'd see him after work tomorrow.

When Candice got home I told her that I had talked to Bret and what the plans were for tomorrow.

She said that sounded good and she felt better about the trip since she talked to Heidi today. I asked her what changed her mind.

She said. "Heidi told me that she is more excited for the drive than to actually see Vegas. I guess I won't be the only one riding around half naked."

I said. "I'm pretty sure you're going to be riding all naked not just half."

"When do you plan on that?" She asked.

"I haven't actually planned a time. Just know it's going to happen." I told her. as I started rubbing my rapidly hardening cock through my jeans. "I think you should probably get those clothes off now and get used to being naked."

She looked at me with somewhat disbelief as I untucked her shirt and pulled it over her head. All I said was, "Jeans now." as I unclasped her bra and freed her beautiful B cup tits.

I was undressing as she took her jeans off. Before she could take her panties off I turned her around and bent her over the kitchen table. She tried to stop me telling me to close the blinds on the sliding glass doors.

I told her not to worry about it as I pulled her panties off of her ass and down to her feet. The odds of someone seeing are almost nil. Besides, a lot of people will be seeing her naked over the weekend.

I rubbed her ass and smooth pussy and found she was surprisingly wet. I'm not sure if it was the anticipation of the upcoming weekend or her current predicament. Guess it really didn't matter. I knew wasn't going to last long so I rubbed her clit and fingered her until she was panting hard and within seconds of cumming.

I guided my cock into her, grabbed her hip with one hand and pounded her as hard as I could. I reached around her and pinched her nipple with the other. She came hard and fast. The way her cunt gripped my cock I wasn't far behind and unloaded as deep in her as I could get. My body jerking as my cock pulsed shot after shot of cum against her cervix.

I slowly pulled out of her and spread her ass apart and watched my cum ooze out and run down her thighs.

She stayed bent over the table leaning on her elbows while she recovered. I grabbed a few paper towels for her to clean herself with.

She stood up and leaned half sitting on the kitchen table while wiping herself and said. "Wow! What got into you?"

I told her. "I've been hard all day thinking about this weekend."

She told me it was probably because I couldn't wait to see how much Bret could get Heidi to do.

I corrected her. "It's more about them watching you naked, sucking my cock, showing off and us fucking. But yea, I want to see her do everything you're going to do too. Remember, she's new at this and I can't wait to see how she reacts."

She came back at me with, "I can't say that part isn't interesting to me too. And to be totally honest, I do want to see Bret too. I want to see how big he is and how hard he can make her cum. Are you happy now?"

"Thank you for finally fessing up. I'm sure you won't have to wait for too long tomorrow. He told me he has plans for the drive but wanted to surprise us." I said.

"Well, I was trying to convince myself that that wasn't one of the issues. I knew it was but I didn't want to admit it to myself let alone you. By the way. We all got Monday off too." she said.

I told her that I couldn't remember if I had told her that I was taking a have day the next day to pack for us. She said she could pack tonight. I told her. "Ok. But, no bras or panties, only skirts and light tops especially the white wife beater. Oh yea... all of the toys including the restraints."

"And what do you plan on doing with those?" She asked.

"Nothing planned. I just want to have options." I said.

My phone dinged for a text. As I went for my phone Candice said she was going to take a shower.

The text was from my neighbor Roger it said. "That was the fucking HOTTEST thing I've ever seen! Thanks!"

I replied, "You're welcome :) "

Knowing he had seen us, basically Candice, got me hardening up again so I stroked myself fully hard as I walked to the bathroom where Candice was showering.

I watched through the glass door and stroked until she noticed me Then I slid the shower door open. She spun around and said. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Watching you shower and jerking off. What does it look like?" I said.

"Will you stop that? Fucking me wasn't enough?" She asked.

I told her to watch as she showered.

She rubbed her tits with her soapy hands as she ran them down her flat tummy and started to rub her clit.

"That's my Candy. Make it cum for me like you're going to do for Bret to see." I told her.

She closed her eyes and softly moaned.

I told her. "That's it. close your eyes and imagine it's him watching you."

She moaned louder.

"Oh god." I said. "I think he's going to cum on you."

With her eyes still shut tight she cried out. "Oh fuck Bret! Cum on me! Cum all over me!"

Her hand was a blur rubbing her clit. I stepped in a little closer and aimed my cock at her rubbing hand as I came. Shooting a few streams right on her moving hand. She clasped to her knees, screamed and came hard.

She was on her knees in the shower as I went in. "Keep your eyes closed and suck the rest out of him." I told her as I guided my cock to her mouth.

She opened her mouth and took my cock as deep as she could cooing and humming as she sucked the last drop from my (Bret's) cock.

I went to the bedroom to start packing and let her finish her shower.

When she walked in she asked. "Why did you do that to me?"

"To prepare you for the weekend." I told her. "I want Candy to be ready for anything."

"I doubt that's going to happen. With him anyway." She said.

I told her that we'll see how it goes.

She just shook her head as she got a suitcase from the closet. "Get your things together. I want to get packed." She told me.

I got my things together and watched what she packed for herself. I had her keep out a knee length skirt and the thin white wifebeater. I told her thats what she's going to wear when we leave. She just laid them to the side without comment.

I got a small bag and put her nipple clamps, nipple rings, dildo and buttplug in it and put the restraints in the main suitcase. The suitcases would be in the bed of the truck under the tonneau cover but the small bag would be up front with us.

We ate and watched a little TV before heading for bed.

Once in bed I couldn't get the thought of Roger seeing her and watching me fuck her out of my mind and I was hard again.

I said, "Caaaannnndy?"

"Whhaaaat?" she replied

"Be a peach and suck my dick." I said.

She rolled on her side facing me and started stroking my hardon and said. "This trip really has you worked up doesn't it?"

I told her that it does but that's not what has me hard now.

"What is it then?" She asked.

I told her that she wasn't going to like it. But, I told her the truth. "Roger watched us fucking in the kitchen."

Needless to say she wasn't happy. She put a death grip on my cock and shook it almost to the point of pain. She had warned me about something like that happening.

"Hey! it's not a bad thing. He said it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. He probably jerked off while he watched." I told her as I covered her hand with mine and started her stroking me again.

She shook her head and said. "He better not tell anyone. I can't believe I'm still going to do this."

I put my hand on the back of her head and guided her as she took my cock in her mouth. I took her head in both hand and moved it up and down a few times before she stopped me. She looked up at me and said. "Will you stop that!? I think I know what I'm doing. I have sucked a cock ot two in my life you know." I just groaned.

I let go of her head as she crawled over and got between my legs. She looked up at me while stroking me with one hand and playing with my balls wwith the other and asked. "You like that uh? You like that your wife has sucked off other cocks before?"

"Oh yea." Was all I could moan as she took me in her mouth.

She started really getting into being nasty. She bobbed her head a few time before she looked up again and while still stroking and playing with my balls asked. "That other guys have cum in my mouth and cunt? I'll bet you even want to see me sucking another cock. Don't you?"

I moaned. "Fuck yeah. You like being a little cocksucker. Dont you?" While she took as much of my cock as she could in her mouth before gagging. Taking me inher throat.

She hummed "Yes." as she devoured my cock.

"You're going to prove it this weekend." I told her. "Heidi and I are going to sit and watch while you suck Bret's cock and swallow his cum like a good girl."

She doubted her effort and moaned as she moved her fingers from my balls and started rubbing my asshole.

I was on the verge of cumming. My hips were bucking trying to get more of my cock in her mouth.

She knew the signs and shoved her index finger in my ass causing an eruption of cum to shoot from my cock. She held the tip in her mouth and stroked me hard and fast

When she was satisfied I was empty she lifted her head, opened her mouth to show me my cum. Then made a show of swallowing it.

All I could do was lay my head back and pant. Trying to catch my breath.

As she stood up on the bed she said. "Oh. You're not done yet."

She walked up my body with a foot on either side of me and placed her dripping cunt on my mouth. "My turn! Make me cum now." She said. "I'm so close. This won't take long."

I started by sucking up as much of her juices as I could before she slid back putting her clit on my lips.