Vegas Baby! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it." She ordered. "Heidi needs to cum now while Bret and I watch."

In my mind I was instantly eating that lil angel's pussy. I grabbed her ass and pulled it tighter to my mouth and sucked her clit as I flicked it with my tongue.

Candy said. "That's my boy. Make her cum on your face. Show her what that mouth can do."

I slid my hand to her pussy from behind and slid two fingers in her.

She started thrusting her hips forward fucking herself as I pumped my fingers in and out before taking them out and slipping the tip of one juice covered finger in her ass.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed and jerked as my chin and neck got soaked. Her jerking forced my entire finger up her ass. "You're making Heidi cum. I hope she likes her ass played with. I want to see her cum with your finger in her ass."

She rolled off of me panting to catch her breath. "Oh fuck that was hot." She said.

"We'll see if it's that hot for real this weekend." I said.

She said. "I'm not sure things will go that far. I'm sure Bret wouldn't mind but Heidi might not want it to."

"So, I assume after that, you're good with whatever happens this weekend?" I asked.

"It's a little late to start denying things now." She laughed.

We kissed, said I love you and fell asleep watching TV.

The next morning Candice walked in while I was in the shower. She asked for her shampoo and conditioner and told me to leave my dick alone. Shaking it at her, I reminded her that it was mine and I could wash it as fast as I wanted. She said. "Whatever. I love you. See you after work."

I told the that I loved her and to be careful.

Work was uneventful and the half day seemed like forever. When I got home there really wasn't much to do since we packed the night before so I loaded the truck and decided to cut the grass so it would look nice over the weekend. I love a well manicured lawn.

As I was cutting the back I noticed Roger doing the same. I waved and he hoisted a beer as he rode by. I stopped by the fence and waited for his next pass. He stopped and shut his mower off.

"Where's my beer?" I asked jokingly.

He said. "Just one beer? After yesterday I should get you a fucking case. Dude, That was amazing. I knew Candice had a nice body but it's better than I imagined."

"Well, You seeing us wasn't the intent. But, I'm not upset about it either." I told him.

"Can you promise you won't get pissed at me if I tell you something I did wrong?" He asked.

"Can't be anymore wrong then what we did yesterday." I laughed.

"Well....We'll see about that. I took some pictures and a short video yesterday." He tentatively said.

He was surprised when I told him that I didn't care just so long as he doesn't share them.

He instantly agreed and told me how lucky I am. I half jokingly told him that I'd text him before the next time. He called me a Dick and said to stop teasing. Little did he know I wasn't actually joking.

It was almost five o'clock when Candice opened the garage door but pulled in to the driveway. Bret and Heidi pulled into the garage and Candice moved her car behind there's.

I went ito the garage and greeted them while opening opening the garage door behind my truck.

I told Bret to just drop the tailgate and throw their luggage in there. He threw a suitcase in and carried a small bag into the house.

Once inside Candice showed them where the bathrooms were. They all wanted to shower before getting on the road. Bret suggested the girls go first. That way all three of them would be done at the same time.

Bret handed Heidi the small bag as she headed into the guest bathroom. I told Candice that her clothes were laid out on the bed. The girls disappeared into the bathrooms.

I asked Bret how they were feeling about the weekend. He said he can't remember Heidi being this excited about something. She's been all over him all week. I had to admit that we had some hot sessions too.

I asked him if they had gone toy shopping last night. He said. "No I was actually hoping to stop on the way."

I said. "Lets do that. It'll be fun. We'll make the girls go in by themselves. You make a list of what Heidi should get."

He chuckled, "You're going to have to tell Candy to help her pick some things out."

I told him. "She should at least get what Candy has if not more. I'll have Candy get a couple new things too."

The girls were done showering faster than we expected. Heidi called for Bret that he coud get in now.

She walked out wearing what looked like a red cheerleader skirt and surprisingly a very thin white wifebeater just like I laid out for Candy. OMG! It clung to her wet body like a second skin. Her corn silk colored hair was wet and down past her shoulders and her nipples were as hard as diamonds and proudly on display.

I said. "You look amazing. Are you ready for this?"

She said. "I've been looking forward to this all week. But I gotta tell you, I'm nervous almost to the point of being scared."

I said. "Just try to relax. Do you want a drink before we go? Trust me, it will be fine. Nobody's going to get hurt. We're all just going to have some fun. Just follow Candy's lead."

Just then Candy walked out. She was stunning. She was wearing what I had laid out for her. She had dried her hair and it flowed down her back and almost to her prominent nipples. She looked at Heidi and said. "Nice top. Did I hear something about a drink before we go?"

I got them each a Whiteclaw and put them in a coozie. Candy told me to grab a few more for the road.

I went to the garage and grabbed a small cooler. When I got back Bret was in the kitchen with the girls opening a beer. He was wearing shorts and a tank top.

Candy told me that I should put shorts on too and lead me to the bedroom. She pulled out a pair on basketball shorts and told me to put them on.

She came over to me as I was taking my jeans off. She grabbed the waistband of my underwear and said. "You won't be needing these." As she pulled them down.

I took the shorts from her and started to put them on. She stopped me again, knelt down and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me only long enough to get me nice and chubby but not quite fully hard then said. "Ok lets go."

When we walked into the kitchen we saw Bret with his hand up Heidi's skirt from behind and Heidi breathing heavily. Candy asked if everybody was ready to go. Bret pulled his hand back and said. "Lets do this."

When we went to the garage Breat recommended letting the girls sit in the back until our first stop. Which he and I knew was going to be Lion's Den.

Bret and I discussed the shopping list he had made for Heidi. It had everything on it that Candy already had plus a paddle. I told him I was impressed and never would have guessed. He said, "She likes a spanking now and then. Nothing too hard but the pain helps her get off."

Candy and Heidi were in the back chatting away. Heidi tapped Bret in the shoulder and said. "I want a new name. You know, like Candice has Candy." He asked her what name she wanted.

She said. "That's for you to decide."

"Ok. Let me think about it a while." He said.

I told him. "Heidi is already a pretty great name. What are you thinking."

"There's no nickname for Heidi like Candy is for Candice. Her middle name is Elizabeth. We could go with that."

"To long." I said. "Maybe Beth or Liz?"

He said. "Oh, I like Liz. Heidi. Your new play name is gonna be Liz. Like part of your middle name. What do you think?"

She said. "I love it!" Candy agreed.

"Ok." He told her. "For the rest of this trip everyone will call you Liz."

We made a quick stop to top off the tamk and Bret and I went in for a couple drinks. The girls still had their WhiteClaws plus a couple in the cooler.

Instead of getting back on I-70 I made a detour. Candy started to ask where we were going until she realized where we were. I told her that Liz needed to pick up a few things.

When we pulled up Bret handed his list bac to Heidi (now Liz) and I handed one to Candy.

As they opened the doors Candy said. "Aren't you coming in?"

I said. "Not this time. Make sure the one in the list has an app."

She said. "Ooook. Lets go Liz."

On their way in Bret asked what I had on my list. When I told him he called Liz and told her to get one of them too.

He and I chatted about how the girls must feel right now. How embarrassed and excited they must be.

I had to find out what his rules were for the weekend so I asked him how far he wanted it to go.

"As far as you'll let Candy go." He replied.

"Well then, I guess we're each going to get to see what each of them is like. If that's ok with you? Candy doesn't know anything for certain. So I guess it'll all depend on Heidi." I told him.

His eyes got wide when he asked. "Seriously Dude? I never thought it would get to that. I thought we'd all see each other naked and watching the girls show off and play with themselves. But you'd actually let me fuck Candy?"

"Not only let you. I'd love to watch you do it and anything else you wanted her to do to you. But sorry, you can't fuck her in the ass. At least not until I get to." I told him. "Let me forewarn you. As good as she is at sucking cock, she'll be pissed if you cum on her face. She hates that."

He said. "I don't know what to say."

"Try thank you." I told him.

"Oh yea, that. Thanks man. You know Heidi and I have only been with each other. But I'm more that willing to try if she is. I know she wants to see you and Candy fuck. Maybe that will set her up for a trade."

He said, "I hope so. Forgive me for saying this, but I'd love to fuck your wife."

"Good. Then we at least have that settled." I laughed.

As the girls walked out, Bret got into the driver's side backseat. Liz got in behind Candy on the passenger side.

As I pulled out Bret asked Liz how it went. She said. "It was exciting. Candy showed me around the store and I bought the exact same things she has. Plus the paddle. The guy was really nice. He even offered to help me adjust the nipple clamps like he had done for Candy. But I told him we could manage."

"Well, Show me." Bret said.

"What about you?" I asked Candy.

"It was fun showing Liz everything." She said.

We went through McDonald's drive through and grabbed some food before we got back on the interstate. After we ate I looked at Candy and said. "It getting dark. You know it's that time."

Bret was still looking at what Liz had bought when he ask. "What time is that?"

"Play time." I told him. Then I looked at Candy and said. "Take that top off and pull that skirt up."

She told Liz that she was going to have to move more to the middle so she can lean her seat back not all the way but more.

Candy undid her seatbelt, took her top off, laid her seat back some and pulled her skirt up over her hips and tucked it into the waistband. Essentially sitting naked.

Liz leaned between mine and Candy's seat and said. "You're naked. Bret did you see that?"

He laughed and said. "No. You're in the way." As he pulled Liz back and took her place. Seeing Candy's body for the first time.

Candy smiled and said. "First of all I'm not naked. My skirt is around my waist. And second. This is the fun part. Why don't you join me?"

As Bret sat back down he turned facing Liz. He pulled her shirt from her skirt and over her head. I hit the rumble strips on the right side of the road looking. He told her to take her skirt totally off.

Vroom Vroom again went the rumble strips.

Candy reached over and slid her left hand up the large leg of my shorts finding my rock hard cock. Her right hand went to rubbing her clit.

I reached up and adjusted the mirror so I could see what was happening in the back seat. Liz's head was thrown back as Bret sucked one of her amazing lil tits and pinched the nipple of the other one.

"You like what you see back there?" Candy asked.

Having been married for a number of years I knew the answer. "I love what I see right up here."

"Good answer. Pay attention to me right now. You'll get to see all of that soon enough. Now get that cock out." She said as she stopped stroking me.

I heard Liz in the back say to Bret. "You heard her. Get that cock out."

After a few moments of him fumbling around she said. "Isn't that better?"

He didn't reply.

The first good semi opportunity presented itself and Candy told Liz what was going to happen and to get ready.

Candy put her feet on the dash and spread her knees. Displaying her fingers rubbing her bald cunt. Liz leaned back against Bret and put her feet on the door spreading her knees.

I changed lanes and slowly gained on the big rig. As I was by the trailer I heard Liz say that it was so exciting that she can't believe she's doing this.

I turned on the dome light as I got to the driver's window and kept pace. He blew the horn a couple quick blasts. Then vroom vroom. This time it was him hitting the rumble strips.

It was a beautiful sight. Candy had two fingers In herself and was close to cumming. I checked the mirror and saw Bret playing with Liz's nipples as her hand was busy in her pussy.

"No cumin yet." I said as I turned off the light and pulled ahead and heard a sigh of disappointment from both girls.

Liz sat back to where she was and Candy resumed stroking me.

Candy looked in the back seat and asked Liz if she was ok with what just happened. Then she said to me. "Apparently she's ok. Bret's pants are around his knees and she has his cock in her mouth."

I readjusted the mirror but Bret was directly behind me so all I could see was Liz's shoulders going up and down. Looking over my shoulder all I could see was the top of her perfect ass facing the window.

I asked Candy. "How's she doing?"

Candy said that it was hard to tell. But, she looked like she was really into all of this.

"Maybe this will help." I said as I turned the dome light back on.

As she turned and got on her knees on the seat facing Bret and Liz to get a better look her hand went right to her cunt.

She then said. "That's a good girl. Suck that beautiful cock." All I heard was two moans from the backseat. She kept pushing them. "Look at me while your wife sucks that beautiful cock. Oh Honey, she looks like she's loving it. Let me help."

Candy reached into the back and started pushing Liz's head further down Bret's cock until she coughed. She let let go of Liz's head and grabbed the back of her seat for balance. Liz regained her own tempo.

She pulled her juicy fingers from her cunt and showed them to Bret. "See what you're doing to me? I'm dripping."

I grabbed her hand and shoved her fingers in my mouth. They were absolutely drenched. I sucked and licked between her fingers to get every morsel. Then put it back to her cunt then started pinching and pulling her nipples.

Bret was breathing heavy and moaning.

She looked into the backseat again and asked. "You like that? You like seeing my fingers in my cunt? How wet this makes me?"

I wasn't sure if he was talking to Liz or Candy when he breathlessly said. "Oh fuck yea! Don't stop."

She pulled her hand back from her cunt again and rubbing her fingers and thumb together showing strands of juice hanging between them. "Look at all of that delicious cunt on my fingers."

I saw Liz in the rear view mirror sit up and look too.

Candy made a production out of licking one of her fingers and asked. "Would you like some?"

To my, and I'm sure Candy's amazement, they both said. "Yes."

I pulled over and stopped while I watched Candy offer her fingers to Bret's lips. I almost came when I saw Liz join Bret in a kiss around Candy's fingers. Both of them cooing as they fought over her fingers.

"Oh fuck." Was all I could think of to say as they cleaned Candy's fingers.

Candy started jerking her hips and I knew she was seconds from cumming. So I decided to help her and shoved two fingers in her cunt. She pulled her hand back and gripped the seat back as she came hard.

Candy said. "That was incredible."

I asked her if she was talking about how hard she came or them sharing her cunt.

She smiled and said that one lead to the other

Bret and Liz were still kissing when I got back on the road.

Candy laid back in her seat and relaxed after such an intense orgasm.

Heidi too sat up but I could see her perfect lil tits moving while she was again stroking Bret's cock.

All anyone of us could hear for the next few miles was heavy breathing. Candy resumed stroking my cock.

There was a rest stop 2 miles ahead and I asked if anyone needed to stop. They all said they were fine but Candy said to pull in anyway.

Candy pointed our where she wanted me to park. It was nowhere near the restrooms.

She looked back at Liz and asked her, "You mind trading places?"

Liz asked Bret if he minded. "Not at all." He said.

Candy put her seat up, opened her door and got out. Liz followed suit. Before Candy got in the back she finally took her skirt totally off.

As Liz got in I got my first unobstructed view of her body before the doors were closed and the dome lights shut off. What I thought was hot before turn out to be the most incredible body I'd ever hoped to see.

She wasn't shaved like I had thought. I found it much hotter than that. Rather, the hair on her pussy was so blonde and sparse it was like looking at a dandelion about to blow away in the breeze. Her clit was big enough to see poking out.

I thought I would pass out until Candy spoke and brme back to reality. "Ok. Now where were we? Oh, now I remember. Bret was getting his beautiful cock sucked and I was stroking Dave's cock while he had his fingers inside of me. Let's go."

As I backed out of the parking spot I saw Candy's head drop. Bret let out an "Oh fuck." Telling me that Candy had his cock in her mouth.

Liz turned sideways, knelt in her seat and watched as Candy worked her magic. As she watched she reached over and grabbed only the second cock she had ever touched. Mine.

I reached between her legs to find her as wet as Candy had been. I pulled them away frim her and devoured her juice like it was ambrosia.

She turned facing me and looked at my cock as she stroked it. My hand went right back for more. Her smallish hand stroked me slow and soft as I reapplied her juice to my fingers.

She looked into the back once again then back at me and said in disbelief. "She's got his whole cock in her mouth."

I said. "Yea. She's pretty good at that." As I pulled my fingers from her raising my hand for another taste. She grabbed my wrist with her free hand and guided my fingers to her mouth. She licked and sucked my fingers like they were tiny cocks.

I was astonished. "You like the taste of pussy?" I asked.

She quit sucking my fingers long enough to say. "And sperm."

I went back to fingering her cunt.

From the sounds of things Bret was on the verge of cumming.

I asked Candy if she wanted him to cum. She never stopped. She just hummed, what I assumed to be a yes.

Liz chimed in as her one hand sped up on my cock and her other went to town on her clit. "Cum in her mouth. Make her swallow that big load. That's it. Suck that cock Candy. Make my husband cum."

Bret shouted. "Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm cuming."

Liz's went into orgasmic convolutions and she gripped my cock like a vice as she watched Candy swallow her husband's cum.

I pulled my fingers from Liz and breathlessly said. "My turn."

Without any further prompting Liz leaned over the console and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked the head while she stroked the cum out of me and into her beautiful mouth.

She was humming and cooing as I shot volley after volley in her mouth."

Candy was really into it encouraging Liz. "That's it you little slut. Suck my husband's cock like I sucked yours. You better swallow it all."