Vegas Baby! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz didn't stop after I was finished. She kept sucking.

Candy turned her attention to Bret. "Insatiable little cocksucker isn't she?"

"Once she gets a taste of cum she always wants more." He told her.

I had to stop her. I was too sensitive and was afraid of crashing and killing us all.

I was breathing so heavily that Candy asked me if I was going to be ok. I told her that I will be in a minute or two. She laughed and asked. "She that good uh?"

"oh yea." Was all I could muster.

I took my still slimy finger that had been in Liz's cunt and offered them to her.

Bret and Candy watched as Liz fellated my fingers until the evidence was gone.

We were all satisfied for now and we still had a couple hours until we got to Salina.

I slowed down and started to pull over when Candy asked what I was doing. "I gotta pee." I told her. Bret said he did too.

Bret and I got out and walked to the back of the truck to pee. I asked him if he was ok. He said that he couldn't be better Candy was amazing.

I said. "Yea. She sucks a mean dick. So does Heidi. But I was talking about with Heidi I mean Liz now I guess."

"Hey. It's ALL good. And after what just happened, Im going to give you the same freedoms you gave me. You just can't fuck Liz in the ass until I have."

"Deal" I said as we finished and added. "Do you mind driving for a little while?"

As we got back in the truck Candy asked what we were talking about. I told her that it was probably the same thing thay were.

She said. "Probably. Now get those pants off. If we're going to be naked I wanna see that cock. That goes for you too Bret."

He lifted his ass off of the seat and pulled his pants to his kees as I totally removed my shorts. "Better?" I asked sarcastically. Liz looked back at me and said it was much better.

Bret told Liz that he wanted to see what she had bought. As Candy handed Liz the bag I told her to hand me the one we had brought. I wanted to make sure Liz got the identical items.

With each Item Candy pulled out of the bag Liz pulled out an identical Item and said. "Check."

When our bag was empty. Liz reached into her bag and took out two remote control vibrators and handed one to Candy. It was my turn to say. "Check."

She then took out a twelve inch leather paddle. It was Bret's turn. "Check."

She reached into the bag one more time and took out two black blindfolds and handed one to Candy.

"Checkmate." Candy said.

"Nice touch girls." I said. Candy gave the credit for those to being Liz's idea.

"What shall we try first?" Bret asked.

I suggested the nipple clamps. I love how they look with the chain dangling between them.

Candy showed Liz how to adjust the thumb screw as she put hers on. Telling Liz to start with them open big then adjust them tight enough for them to pinch almost to the point of pain but not quite. That way they're pleasurable and won't fall off even if they're tugged on a little.

Liz adjusted the thumb screw to what she thought would work and put it on her nipple. It fell right off. She gave it a couple twists and tried again.

"Oh fuck! That hurts so good!" she said as she put the second one on.

Bret reached over and gave the chain a little tug. Liz told him to stop or she was going to cum again.

Candy looked at me and whispered. "Looks like we have a little pain slut on out hands."

"Good to know. I'll have to remember that." I told her. She chuckled as she called me a bad man.

Candy told her to try the rings next. Liz all but screamed when she took the clamps off.

She took a few seconds to catch her breath before pulling a ring apart and attaching it to her nipple. She let out another moan of pleasure then put the other one on.

Liz leaned back in her seat, put her feet on the dash and drove two fingers palm deep in her cunt and started pounding on her clit. "I'm gonna cum!" she shouted.

"Cum for us Baby." Bret told her. "Shove those fingers in there nice and deep. Show Candy and Dave what a slut you can really be."

Candy started rubbing her clit and I was stroking another hard on listening to Bret talk to Liz.

Candy said ot me. "This is so hot. He's calling her a slut. I guess behind closed doors she's not as innocent as we thought."

Liz's other hand went to her clit as she pulled her fingers from her cunt and shoved them in her mouth.

"That's the little slut I know and love." Bret said. "You love the taste of that cunt. Don't you?"

She came as hard as I've ever seen Candy cum. Nodding her head yes then clasped in her seat trying to catch her breath before removing the rings from her nipples.

Still rubbing her clit, Candy put her head against the passenger side window and spread her legs. One on the back of the seat by the back window and the other between the front seats. She told me. "Get that cock over here and fuck me with it."

I got on my knees between her leg ready to fuck Candy. Liz screamed. "Not yet. Hand me my phone. It's in the seat pocket. I wanna record this."

I handed her her phone as Candy, still rubbing her clit, said. "Will you hurry up?"

Liz said she was ready and had Bret turn on the dome lights. Then she said to me. "Put it in nice and slow. I want to watch it disappear in her."

I grabbed my cock and guided it to Candy's cunt. I moved her hand and teased her clit up and down a few time while she moaned.

While Liz narraated for Bret. I did as she had asked and slowly slid balls deep into Candy.

"Now take it all the way out and do it again." Liz said.

Candy was frustrated and told Liz. "Hey! You can tell him what to do when he's fucking you. Until then, will you please just shut up and watch. Now will you just fuck me damn it."

"Oookkk." Liz said with disappointment in her voice.

I starded fucking Candy for all I was worth. Slamming my pelvis against her clit with each thrust. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my ass pulling me in tight as she said she was going to cum.

"That's it. Cum on that big cock. I wanna see it cover with your cum." Liz said.

Bret said to Liz. "You probably want to suck his cock after he cums in her. Don't you my little cum slut."

Candy came first and I was only a second behind announcing I was cuming too.

Liz told Bret she'd love to if Candy wasn't going to.

Candy looked surprised and said. "I came so I'm done with it. Have at it if you want it."

Before I pulled out of Candy I grabbed Liz's phone from her and pointed it at my slimy cock. Then I pulled out of Candy. Making sure to cover my cock with as much of my cum as I could that was oozing out of her.

I leaned back and pointed the phone at Liz and said. "Come and get it you little cum slut." Using Bret's term.

She crawled over the console and with her naked ass facing the windshield took my cock in her mouth.

Candy motioned for the phone and I handed it to her. She leaned down and got a good closeup of Liz cleaning my cock and said. "Don't miss anything. There's some of my cum on his balls. Get that too."

Liz cooed as she took her mouth from my cock and started sucking my my balls one at a time.

Candy said, " Aren't you just the eager little cum loving slut?"

Liz said, "I've loved cum since the first time Bret made me suck his cock and he came in my mouth. I've sucked his cock at least twice a day since then."

Bret spoke up and said. "Get up here and finish me off Slut. I've been stroking since they stared fucking and I'm ready to feed you another load."

Liz crawled back up and put her face in his lap. He put his hand on the back of her head a fucked her mouth.

"Fuck yea! Swallow that cum you fucking slut." He mumbled.

When he was done. Liz sat up and said. "Fuck I love that."

Candy asked. "What part? Swallowing cum or being called a slut?"

"Both actually." Liz replied.

Candy said. "Good to know.....Slut."

We all snickered.

"I dont get it." I said. "You've both lead us to believe that you were some meek little virtuous housewife and not some cum guzzling slut. What gives?"

Liz explained. "I am the, as you put it, meek little housewife when I'm out of the house or when we have people over. But when we're alone I've always been his cum craving pain slut. I never even let him take pictures until recently for fear someone would see them and find out about me. But you and Candy convinced me to relax about all of that. After long conversations with Bret I decided I was going to just drop my guard with you two and be myself "

Bret spoke up in her defense. "Trust me. This wasn't an easy decision for her. She's been scared, albeit excited all week. I gave her one last chance to back out on our way to your house after work. She likes and trusts you guys and wanted to see if you would accept her for what she truly is."

Candy said. "Thanks for trusting us like we're trusting you with this. I think we'll all have a lot of fun even after this trip."

Liz said. "I hope so. So far I've had a blast. I hope this is just the beginning."

It was midnight when we got to the hotel. I told the girls to wait in the truck while Bret and I checked us in.

We got adjoining room each with two queen size beds. When we got back to the truck the girls were dressed and ready to go.

As I was getting the suitcases out of the bed of the truck I heard Bret ask. "Who told you to get dressed? Get those close off and grab the toy bags."

All Candy got out was. "But what" Before Bret cut her off.

"Our rooms are near the end of the hall on the first floor. We'll go in the side entrance." He barked.

As I walked the bags to the front of the truck the girls stepped out in all of their naked glory. As we walked to the side of the building we could see some curtains open and people watching tv in their rooms. But no one was paying attention to what was going on outside.

We carded ourselves in and walked half way down the hall with the girls following close behind. Surprisingly, both rooms opened on the first try.

I threw the suitcase on the bed. Candy grabbed her bathroom bag and said she was going to hop in the shower.

I opened the connecting door to find Bret doing the same. I said, "Hi-de-ho neighbor." The reference was lost on him. But, it made me smile.

Bret said that Liz was in the shower and assumed Candy was too.

I asked him if he was sure that he was ok with all of this so far.

He said. "I couldn't be happier. I only ever dreamed of seeing Heidi I mean Liz like this but never thought anything would ever happen. I hope it sticks."

"I hope for your sake it does." I told him. "That girl is insatiable. Definitely gives Candy a run for her money."

I heard the show stop and said to Bret. "Guess it's my turn. See you in a bit."

As I grabbed my toothbrush, razor and soap from the suitcase, Candy came out with one towel wrapped around her and using another to dry her hair.

I grabbed the towel that was wrapped around her and threw it on the bed. "You don't need that." I told her.

"I guess not. Just force of habit." She said.

on the spur of the moment, I decided to shave my junk. So, It took me longer than usual in the shower.

When I opened the bathroom door I heard Liz saying. "Put it in nice and slow. I want to watch it disappear in her."

I looked into the room expecting to see Bret about to fuck Candy. What I saw was, Bret and Liz sitting on one bed and Candy sitting on the other. The three of them watching the video Liz had taken of me about to fuck Candy in the truck. She had streamed it to the tv in our room.

Bret looked at me and said. "She couldn't wait." Referring to Liz.

Candy looked at me and smiled. "Look at you. All nice and smooth. And your face too." She said.

As I walked towards them I said to her. "Yep. I figured since you are I would be too."

As I walked by Liz I jumped a little as she caught me off guard when she reached out and grabbed my smooth cock with one hand and my balls in the other.

Bret jokingly scolded her. "Where are your manners? His wife is sitting right there. Don't you think you should ask her before doing that?"

Liz, still holding on to me, turned to Candy with a sheepish smile and said, "I'm sorry. I should have asked you first."

Candy replied, "It's Ok this time just don't let it happen again. You wanna let go of him now?"

"Oh yea. Sorry again." Liz laughed as she started stroking Bret's boner.

I sat next to Candy and she took over where Liz left off. "So nice and smooth." She said.

What Liz's hands had started, Candy's finished. I was rock hard.

By this time in the video I was hammered Candy pretty hard and listening to Liz encouraging Candy to cum on my cock.

I was rubbing Candy's clit while she slowly stroked me.

I got up leaned against the headboard and had Candy lean her back against me. Now I could use both hands. I rubbed her clit with one and played with her nipples with the other as we watched Liz clean my cock on the tv.

While we were repositioning Liz had dropped to her knees and had Bret's cock in her mouth.

Candy said "I like sucking cock. But that girl takes it to another level."

Bret but his hand on Liz's head guiding her mouth, looked back at us and told Candy, "It a labor of love for her. She knows one way or another she'll get to have my cum in her mouth."

I whispered in Candy's ear. "Go join her. I want to see you suck his cock. I was driving before and didn't get to watch."

Candy got up and walked over and knelt beside Liz. I grabbed my phone to record them.

Being a total smartass she tapped Liz on the shoulder and asked. "Excuse me. But may I join you in sucking your husband's cock?"

Liz laughed and said. "Why, yes you may. Thanks for asking first."

In frustration Bret said. "Will you two just shut the fuck up and suck me?"

I had to laugh.

"If you insist." Candy said then took him balls deep in her throat. Eliciting a gruntle moan from Bret.

Liz got up and came over to me. She got between my legs and keeping her ass in the air, grabbed my balls in one hand and guided my cock to her mouth with the other.

I had to stop her. I rolled her over and got my head between her legs for my first close up view of the most beautiful pussy I'd ever hoped to see. She was literally dripping. It was covered with the most delicate blonde hair. Her inner lips were small and her clit was prominent.

Bret already had Candy in the same position and was eating her out as she moaned.

I grabbed Liz behind the knees and pushed them almost to her shoulders opening her up for my mouth.

She grabbed her the back of her knees, freeing my hands to explore her body.

I licked her juices before I stuck my tongue in her as far as I could. This cunt tasted as good as it looked.

Being encouraged by her moans I wrapped my lips around her clit and suck while flicking the tip with my tongue. I reached up and grabbed a nipple in each hand and pinched them hard between my thumb and forefinger. She jerked her clit from my mouth and I thought her pelvis broke my nose.

While catching my breath I looked over to see Bret sitting on Candy's chest face fucking her. I said to him. "You know. She's got a cunt for that?" Then went right back to licking Liz.

I let go of her tits, grabbed and spread her cheeks. "No time like the present." I thought as I licked her asshole before tongue fucking it. It was all I could do to hold onto her. She went nuts.

She begged me to please stop for a second. She said. "Bret is going to fuck Candy and I want to watch for a second."

I turned my head and Liz and I both watched as Bret entered only the second cunt of his life.

"Oh fuck! Your so wet!" He said.

Candy said. "Oh my god. You don't know how long I've wanted this. Now fuck me you bastard."

When I went back to the task at hand, actually mouth, I had to move Liz's fingers from her cunt. I pushed them toward her mouth and she devoured them while I licked her and she watched Bret fuck Candy.

She put her hand on my head forcing my mouth tight against her clit and said. "She must be soaked. His cock looks like it's covered with foam.

It was time to bring her back to what I was doing. I slipped one than two fingers inside of her turned them over and started rubbing her G spot. I think she actually started crying as she let go of my head.

I took my fingers out of her and replaced them with my tongue while putting a cunt covered finger on her ass before shoving it all of the way in. She screamed she was cuming as her ass clinched on my finger like a vice.

Bret wasn't far behind. He asked Candy if he had to pull out. I turned my head to see her wrap her legs around his ass and say. "Don't even think about it. I want to feel you cumming in me."

Liz said to him. "That's it Honey. Feed that fucking cunt. Fill her up."

I sat up and we watched as his ass clinched. Signifying he was unloading in Candy.

Candy kept encouraging him to keep cumming in her. As her feet pulled him in tighter.

When she released him He rolled over on his back. Liz jumped to the other bed and took his cock in her mouth humming and cooing as she cleaned his cock of the combined cum.

As Liz was cleaning Bret I told Candy. "Do not move. I'm the only one who hasn't cum yet and I wanna fuck that sloppy cunt."

I stood beside the bed and offered my cock to Candy's mouth. She rolled to her side and took me in.

As I backed up she rolled back onto her back and spread her legs wide. But before I could get on the bed. Liz lifted off of Bret's cock and dove mouth first onto Candy's cum filled cunt.

Candy freaked out a little telling Liz. "No no no! Not this." As she tried to push her away. But Liz had her arms under Candy's legs and a death on her thighs.

Candy's head went back as she cried out. "Oh my god. I can't believe you're doing this."

Liz said. "It's my first time too. My husband's cum is in there and I want it back." As she put her mouth back on Candy's cunt we could hear her sucking and slurping.

I said. "Hey! I was gonna fuck that you little slut."

Bret sitting in disbelief said. "I never expected that."

Then as he got on his knees behind Liz and lifted her hips in the air he said to me. "Here you go. Fuck this little slut while I video. Its her first time eating pussy and I want keep the memory."

As I got behind Liz, Candy panted. "Oh fuck! She's gonna make me cum. She just put her finger in my ass! You nasty little slut. Suck that fucking cum out of me your husband put in there."

Bret was videoing from the other bed but came over and got a closer shot of his wife about to take her second cock.

I asked him if he was ready and he said he had a good view. I put the tip at her entrance, grabbed her hip and looking at Candy as I slammed balls deep into Liz's cunt making her scream.

"Perfect. Keep hammering her." Is all Bret had to say.

Holy shit was she tight. If she hadn't been so wet I would have pealed the skin off of my cock doing that. As it was, it still stung a little bit. Which, I hoped, would make me last longer.

Candy grabbed the back of Liz's head, pulled her mouth tight her cunt and said. "Keep eating. You're not done until Dave cums in your cunt."

Bret was taking it the whole scene from the headboard to my feet. Documenting ever lick, moan and thrust.

Candy teasing Liz said to her. Maybe I should tell Dave to finish in your ass."

Bret spoke up. "Not until I've fucked her ass first."

"You just lucked out slut." Candy said.

Bret made a slapping motion with his hand. I nodded to him and brought an open handed smack down hard on Liz's ass causing her to jump. I could feel her cunt tighten around me.

As I continued to slap Liz's ass Candy said she had forgotten Liz was also into pain. She leaned up put her hand under Lizs chest and grabbed her by the nipples.