Vegas Business Trip

Story Info
Business trip turns into a sexual awakening for wife.
7.1k words
4.31
76.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newinaz
newinaz
22 Followers

Day 1

"Make sure you pack your one size fits most dresses," said Scott. An eye roll was the only response that Riley gave. "At least pack your sexy, more revealing dresses, we'll be in Vegas for three nights without kids, not the time for pant suits!"

Scott and Riley have been married for 16 years and live a good life. They have three kids and things can get hectic at home. So, when they have an opportunity to get out of town without their kids they jump at the chance. Despite the craziness of their schedules, between the kids and work, their marriage is as good as it has ever been.

When Scott and Riley first met, they could not keep their hands off each other. Sex was spontaneous and constant. As with most couples, especially couples with kids, the spontaneity and frequency with sex had slowed but had picked up lately as the kids had gotten older.

Riley is beautiful, more so than when they first met. She stands 5'8" with D cup tits, long legs and a fantastic ass. She never had the wild years in college, she was in a serious relationship and focused on her studies. Due to that fact, she was completely naïve when it came to advances from, or intentions of other men. Riley was completely oblivious to the looks she received when walking into a room, despite Scott always pointing it out to her. She thought Scott was being silly and always laughed it off.

Scott, on the other hand, had had quite the college experience that carried on into his mid 20's. He's tall, 6'4", and outgoing. Even though he has put on some weight as he's gotten older, he still gets attention from the ladies. He had his fair share of one-night stands, threesomes and orgies prior to getting married. He really felt guilty knowing how exciting all of that was and that Riley never experienced anything.

Over the years, Scott had told Riley about a fantasy he wanted to share with her, experimenting with other partners. At first her reaction was a definite no, but over time she really seemed to be considering it. Recently she admitted it would be fun, but she was still hesitant, worried that it might ruin what they have. Scott felt strongly that it would only make them closer. They would talk about it as a form of dirty talk during foreplay, but it never went past that point. Lately, even though Scott did all the talking, he could feel her excitement as well.

Scott had to go to a conference in Las Vegas for 4 days and 3 nights and once he saw the schedule, he was only going to be tied up with work for 3 or 4 hours a day, so he decided to line up family to stay with the kids and ask Riley to come along. He told Riley that he would book a suite at the Aria and she could spend her afternoons getting massages and spa treatments while he was at the conference. It did not take much to convince Riley to come along, they were due for some adult time. All that remained now was packing and wardrobe choices.

Scott wanted Riley to dress more sexy than normal and even though Riley had become more self-confident lately she still was uncomfortable, especially around people from work. Scott told Riley that the conference was at a different resort and that he booked at Aria to be sure that they would not run into people from the conference. After much discussion, and quite a bit of persuasion, Riley agreed to trust Scott to pack dresses for her to wear. Scott picked out 3 dresses and put them in a separate bag that she could not see until he laid them out.

They flew in on Thursday morning, staying until Sunday, and went to check into their room before Scott had to get to the conference. While walking to their room they walked past a sign welcoming the National Fire Safety Association. Scott joked, "I might have to skip my convention, I don't think I can trust you with a bunch of firefighters while I'm gone!" Riley just gave a sly smile and a light punch in the butt.

After checking in Scott had to get over to the conference for a few hours so Riley decided to order room service. After about 45 minutes she got a call saying that the room service order was going to be delayed but they would comp her a meal in the lobby bar if she wanted for the inconvenience. Riley decided to head downstairs and grab lunch and a drink, but she was terrified to see what dresses Scott had chosen for her so instead she went down without changing clothes. Riley was wearing leggings and a tank top, even though she was very casual she looked stunning.

As Riley was finishing her lunch, and her third drink, some of the firefighters started coming into the bar after their conference. Riley noticed it was a more mature crowd, not 25-year-old firefighters, mostly in their 40's and 50's.

They all shot glances towards Riley and a few of them offered to buy her a drink. After some convincing Riley agreed to have one drink. She soon realized that she was the only woman with about 8 men standing and sitting with her, that would normally make her, or anyone, uncomfortable but they were very respectful and really treated her like one of their own. She was enjoying the company and her self-confidence was sky high with all the attention.

Soon thereafter their significant others started showing up as well and the bar got a little livelier. Riley was introduced to a few of the significant others, and they were warm to her, not territorial at all. Riley was having fun and decided to stay a while longer, texting Scott to meet her there when he was done.

After a few more drinks the crowd started winding down, everyone was heading upstairs to get ready for the night. All that was left was 3 couples and one single man who had been shy the entire time. A band started playing and everyone got up to dance except Riley and the single man. Riley was feeling tipsy but confident and got up to introduce herself to the single man. "I'm Riley, are you here by yourself?"

"I am, I'm Mick. Would you like to join me?" he replied.

As Riley got closer, she realized that he was very good looking. He was in his late 40's to early 50's with black hair, a little bit of a salt and pepper look, and very light blue eyes, almost gray.

Riley and Mick easily struck up a conversation and Riley learned that Mick was recently divorced and had not started dating again. A few more songs played when Mick asked Riley to dance, as he stood Riley finally got a good look at him, he was 6'3" and weighed about 230 pounds but was in great shape for his age.

They started dancing and talking and after a few songs a slow song started playing. They both looked like they did not know what they should do and looked around noticing that all the other people they were with were gone. When they locked eyes, they started laughing, realizing how silly it was to feel this uncomfortable.

Riley reached out her hand and said, "It's only a dance."

The first song was awkward, not quite sure what to say or how close to get. The next song was slow as well and they started talking again, both getting more comfortable. After a couple more slow songs the talking turned into whispering in each other's ear, nothing inappropriate, just conversation but it was seductive.

They continued to get closer, Riley getting a better feel of his muscular frame and Mick letting his hands feel her mid back. As Riley got closer, she could feel his excitement against her stomach. She was flustered but could tell he was larger than Scott. She jerked back, not knowing what to do or say, and Mick was bright red from embarrassment.

Mick said, "I'm sorry! It's been a while since I have been close to someone, and even longer since I have been around someone so gorgeous."

Riley was flushed, excited from the attention and flattered that she could turn on another man with nothing more than a dance.

Scott walked into the bar right as Riley and Mick pulled away from one another. Riley turned and saw Scott and felt guilty and almost started crying. Scott walked up and gave Riley a kiss on the cheek and turned to Mick and introduced himself.

"I'm sorry for dancing with your wife, I met her this afternoon after my conference and Riley and myself were the only non-couples in the bar.", Mick replied not knowing kind of reaction to expect.

Scott replied, "There's nothing wrong with dancing, as a matter of fact, why don't you let me buy you a drink? I appreciate you keeping her occupied while I was working."

Mick glanced at Riley, thought about it for a second and accepted, "That sounds great, I don't have plans."

Riley still had not spoken a word. She was relieved, or nervous, that Scott had been okay walking in on their dance.

The three of them moved over to a round booth with Riley in the middle. As Scott and Mick kept talking and laughing, it turns out that they had a lot in common, Riley got more comfortable and joined the conversation. After a couple of drinks Mick excused himself to use the restroom.

Scott asked Riley, "What was wrong when I got here? You looked flustered."

Riley said, "I felt guilty for dancing with Mick without you here."

Scott replied, "Riley that there was nothing to feel guilty about. I walked in a few minutes earlier and saw you dancing and having fun and that it turned me on."

Riley was shocked but Scott leaned in and gave her a kiss right as Mick walked back.

Mick returned to the table and said, "I should give you some privacy, appreciate the drinks and thank you for the company."

Scott said, "Stick around, let's grab dinner and a couple more drinks. Doesn't sound like you have other plans and my night is just getting started."

Mick replied, "I don't have plans, but I also don't want to impose or be a third wheel," looking to Riley for affirmation.

Riley was visibly flustered, not knowing what to say or how to act but after a few seconds smiled and said, "We'd love for you to have dinner with us, but I need to change out of these clothes." Riley was still wearing her travel clothes while Scott was dressed in business attire from his conference.

Mick also said, "That's not a bad idea, I'm going to head up to change and freshen up as well."

Scott asked Riley, "Do you want me to come up as well? If not, I can stay down here to save our seats since the dinner crowd is starting to show up."

"Go ahead and stay, I'll be fine, give me about an hour," was Riley's response.

Riley and Mick walked off to the elevator banks and when the elevator opened Mick hit 17 for the floor and asked Riley, "What floor for you?"

"17 for me as well!"

When they got off the elevator Riley turned left, and Mick followed joking, "I promise I'm not stalking you!"

They continued to walk down the hall and at this point Riley was starting to wonder if Mick was stalking her, there were only two rooms left at the end. When Mick finally reached for his door, it happened to be right next door to Riley and Scott's room, what are the odds?

Mick asked Riley, "Do you want me to wait for you to walk down together?"

Riley said, "Thank you but don't wait, I'll meet you both downstairs."

Riley and Scott's room was a large suite, walking into a living room that had a small bar area with a separate bathroom. To the right there was a bedroom and master bathroom with a freestanding tub. In the living room there was a connecting door to the room next door which happened to be Mick's room.

Riley took a quick shower and saw the dress that Scott had left out for her. She was terrified at what he might have chosen for her but was pleasantly surprised when she picked it up. Other than a high slit on both sides of the dress, and a little more cleavage showing than she normally wore, it was something she would be comfortable wearing.

Riley finished getting ready and started to head downstairs to meet the men. Part of her was nervous, part of her was anxious and confused with what Scott had in mind for tonight. At the same time, the other part of her was excited at the prospect of hanging out with her husband and their new friend. It was not hard to know that Mick found her attractive after their dance!

She walked into the bar and saw them both sitting at the same booth as before. When she approached the booth, they both went silent and stood up to welcome her, both taking her in with their eyes.

Scott stood up and gave her a gentle kiss whispering in her ear, "You look beautiful."

Mick also stood and gave her a hug, also whispering in her ear, "You look stunning."

Riley blushed, visibly, and took her spot between the two of them.

They all ordered a light dinner and more drinks as the band started playing again. They ate, drank and talked as if they were longtime friends. Mick had gotten comfortable and started talking about his past relationships and telling them about his recent divorce. He and his ex-wife had been together since they were in high school had just grown apart.

He said, "We stopped having fun together and the sex had become routine, even with my massage skills I could not get her to relax in the bedroom."

Scott joked, "Now I know I should not leave Riley alone with you, massages really get her going!"

After they ate, the bar was packed, and the dance floor was lively. Scott was not much of a dancer but asked Riley, "Would you like to dance?"

Riley smiled and said, "What's gotten into you? Of course, I'd love to dance!"

The two of them hit the dance floor leaving Mick alone at the table.

Scott asked Riley, "Are you having a good time? Enjoying all of the attention?"

She said, "Yes but what exactly are you expecting to happen?"

Scott said, "I do not have any expectations; I just want to have fun with you and whatever happens is up to you."

Riley was not sure what to make of that comment but was having a good time, so she did not press any further.

After a couple songs Scott suggested, "Let's head back to the table, Mick looks lonely at the table."

Scott asked Mick, "Would you mind dancing with Riley and keeping her company for a little while so I can hit the blackjack tables?"

Before Riley could object Mick grabbed her by the hand and took her to the dance floor.

Mick was wearing jeans with a black button-down shirt and his physique was more visible now than when he was wearing loose khakis and the baggy polo shirt earlier. After a few songs, another slow song came on and Riley said to Mick, "We can dance but this time try to contain yourself!"

Mick blushed but the comment really helped break the ice, he had been uncomfortable about their last dance ever since Scott walked in.

The next song was a slow song as well, every step brought them closer and their hands started exploring each other's backs, Mick touching some skin on the back and Riley feeling his muscular frame. It was so loud in the bar that to speak to one another they had to speak directly into their ears. As Mick was talking to Riley, she could feel the warmth of his breath and his lips gently touching her ears. Riley was glad she was not a man, or he would feel her excitement just like she had felt his earlier! Riley instinctively craned her neck, exposing it to Mick. He gave her some gentle kisses on her neck and pulled her closer. As he did, she could instantly feel his excitement again.

Rather than jerking back again she playfully turned around and put her hands on his outer thighs as she started to grid her ass against him, feeling him getting more and more excited. Mick ran his hands along the outside of her torso, from the shoulders down, brushing against the exposed sides of Riley's breasts. Riley flipped her hair away from Mick's mouth giving him access to her neck again. Mick started gently kissing her neck while letting his hands explore a little lower to the hip. Riley was still teasing him with her fantastic ass when Mick quickly turned Riley back around and pulled her in for a kiss.

Their lips locked for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only 15 seconds. When Riley finally came out of her trance and pulled away, she turned and saw Scott walking back to the table. She was flustered and did not know what to say so just walked up and gave Scott a hug and a big kiss.

Mick also did not know how to act but came back over to the table, cheeks still red and visibly excited.

Riley said, "Boys, thank you for the evening but it is time to head to the room."

Mick and Scott both nodded in agreement and they went to the elevator bank.

Scott asked Mick, "Do you want to meet up tomorrow again?"

Mick felt guilty about the kiss but really wanted to see Riley again, "That sounds great, I don't have any plans."

Riley was nervous but excited at the chance to see Mick again. They got off the elevator and Scott did not know Mick was staying on the same floor, and joked "Mick, are you stalking us?"

Mick explained, "That's right, you didn't come up with us earlier. Turns out that not only are we on the same floor we're neighbors!"

"What a coincidence," Scott said, and they shared a laugh.

As soon as Scott and Riley walked in the room Riley attacked Scott, not making it to the bedroom. Riley dropped her dress while unbuttoning Scott's pants and pushed him on the couch and climbed on top of him. She was very wet, and he slid right in, Riley having an orgasm immediately. Scott did not last long either and they both had an orgasm at the same time, with Riley being very vocal. Riley laid on the couch, naked and spent from the excitement of the night, while Scott went and started to fill the bathtub for her while he hopped in the shower.

After bathing they climbed into bed and Riley nuzzled into Scott and started crying, immediately spilling the beans about everything that happened tonight, the dance, the kiss, everything.

Scott listened and when she was done lifted her chin up and gave her a long passionate kiss and told her, "It's perfectly fine, I wanted you to have good time and it sounds like you did."

He told her, "When you were still upstairs getting ready Mick and I were speaking. He spoke about when he was younger, and his marriage was still strong, he and his ex-wife had experimented with threesomes and swapping. I told him about our conversations about experimenting as well. Mick said that for it to work our relationship had to be strong and there had to be mutual trust and respect. I told Mick that I was fine with you playing if you were comfortable with the situation and if the time was right, it was okay for him to make a move."

Riley was shocked, and a little upset, that she did not know about the conversation but was relieved that Scott was not upset.

Scott continued, "I knew it worked based on your aggressiveness when we got back to the room!"

Riley admitted, "I was very excited about what happened but do not know if I want anything more than tonight."

Scott again lifted Riley's chin and gave her a long kiss while taking her shirt off. They continued to kiss while they made love for about an hour before falling asleep naked in each other's arms. Riley drifted to sleep thinking about tonight's activities and whether she wanted this to go further.

Day 2

The following morning Scott woke up early and went to get ice and some bottled water. When he was walking back to the room Mick was walking towards the elevator. The two stopped to speak, Mick was looking like he did not feel too well, and Mick said, "I need to find ibuprofen because my head is killing me."

Scott told Mick, "No need to go searching for ibuprofen, we have plenty in our room."

Mick followed and took a seat in the living room. Scott went into the bedroom and Riley was still fast asleep, so Scott had to rummage through her things to find the medicine pouch. He went back to the living room and handed Mick the ibuprofen and a bottle of water.

Mick took the pills with a big gulp and said to Scott, "It sure sounded like you and Riley had a good time last night!". Scott smiled and Mick continued, "As soon as we walked in our rooms last night, I could hear you and Riley, mainly Riley, getting after it."

newinaz
newinaz
22 Followers
12