All Comments on 'Vegas Business Trip'

by newinaz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed learning about Riley's sexual awakening! Please develop the story further !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perhaps a bit more interactive dialogue? Or your characters might think out loud? You have very insightful insights. Ex: Jane yelled, "Watch me run!" vs. Look at Jane run.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Very well written, very sexy, what more can anyone say. Keep it up.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

There is a huge difference between "sharing" and being a "cuckold". This story, with the background information, steps nicely between them. Cheers.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

is it swingers as the tag suggest if only one spouse is having the sex with someone else? I see the sharing but not the swinging unless the next night it is his turn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Vast improvement over the norm. Extra guy has bigger dick, she enjoys and sends him on his way. Wisely checks in with hubby. Everybody happy and NO SOUR GRAPES! Brilliant!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are going to receive all kinds of 'cuck 1 star' comments. Please ignore them and keep on writing. 5 stars from me for a well told story. Thanks for the entertaining tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well played out story....some men are too weak to let their wife enjoy some mfm fun.....that is a man making sure his wife grows sexually without guilt !!! Im sure she will relax and they will grow increasingly together as swingers eventually.

Win win for the guy!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 3 years ago

Why do you suppose the 'other guy' must always have a bigger dick? This story is very good, but would have worked just as well if dick size was never mentioned, and would be a heck of a lot more believable. There's a reason statistics show between 5 and 6 inches is average. I guess what I'm saying is, you are just starting to write so don't fall for the big dick bullshit like so many of us have. Your stories could be much so much better, or at least more believable.

Good luck and keep writing! cd BTW 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nicely written. I am sure that many women, including me, have been shared in LV for their first time. My experience involved no trickery, just raw, craven fucking for almost 12 hours with my husband and a man we met at the hotel pool. Life is good! 5*s.

jarigijarigialmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading this far more than most of the 'seasoned' authors I have read here. Just the right mix of narration and dialogue and the visual imagery was more than adequate. Great story, though I doubt there would be many well loved husbands willing to share their hot wife with a 'better' man!

I would have spoiled her but kept her chained to the bed!

Nice effort. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I completely enjoyed your story, and look forward to her further fall into hedonism. Perhaps they can pick up another man so she can become airtight...5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and I hope you write more!

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

Nicely told story. Except for the massage at end, it was quite believable the way Riley and Mick met, danced, and felt a mutual attraction. I liked the buildup. Even Scott being willing to let his wife have a "Vegas experience" can be accepted. What was unbelievable about the massage scene was that Riley too easily was willing to fuck Mick in Scott's presence. Until then she always was aware of her surroundings and others. Mick also had been apprehensive about Scott. It would be more real for Mick to give the massage and then depart. The next morning let Mick and Riley be overcome with lust and go at it while Scott is at conference. Have Scott experience 'sloppy seconds' when he returns, but be excited instead of mad. Scott's reaction reassures Riley and she is then able to enjoy a threesome with the men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and i just celebrated 39 years of wedded bliss, and neither one of us has had the want or need to step out of our relationship. Our opinion is different strokes for different folks,and as long as mutual respect is shown at all times!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous