Vegas Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott laughed and said, "Yeah, she was really ready to go, I think I have you to thank for that. Riley told me everything that happened last night, and she was surprised to see my response."

Riley had just woken up but was still in a fog when she walked out into the living room dressed in boy shorts, a tank top and no bra. She had not heard another voice, so she was mortified to see Mick sitting there staring at her. She jokingly yelled at Scott, "Thanks for the heads up," and ran back into the room.

Mick shook his head and told Scott, "You're a lucky man."

Scott replied, "I am, what are you up to today"?

Mick said, "I'm supposed to go back to the conference today, but I think I'm going to skip and get some rest."

"I have to get ready to head to my conference to make an appearance, but you should connect with Riley and grab some food while I'm gone," said Scott.

Mick asked, "Are you sure?"

Scott said, "Of course, I liked seeing her excited and felt bad for leaving her alone. Whatever happens is fine with me as long as she is comfortable."

Mick left and Scott walked back into the bedroom to start getting ready. Riley asked, "What was Mick was doing in our room?"

Scott told her, "I ran into him in the hallway and offered him ibuprofen. He's hungover and is blowing off his conference today. I also think you were a little loud last night and kept him up! You and Mick should go grab a bite to eat while I am gone."

Riley's head was spinning and said, "What exactly are you up to?" Part of her was excited to see him but the other part of her was terrified that this could change her relationship with Scott.

Without saying anything, Scott climbed back into bed and started kissing her neck and playing with her body. He abruptly stopped, hopped back out of bed, and ran to the shower leaving Riley wanting more.

Scott finished getting ready and gave Riley a long kiss on the lips on the way out the door telling her, "Enjoy yourself today, I'll see you in a few hours."

Riley decided to take a shower and start getting ready. While she was getting ready, she decided to call Mick's room to see if he wanted to grab lunch. Mick answered, sounding like he had fallen back to sleep, and said, "I'd love to, I need to get in the shower, but I'll be quick. Just knock on the door when you're ready."

Riley picked up the pace and when she finished, knocked on the adjoining door from her living room. No answer. She waited a few more minutes and knocked again, still no answer. She did not know if he fell back to sleep or if she was getting stood up. A few more minutes go by and she decided to knock one more time. This time Mick answered, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and drying his hair.

Riley's jaw almost dropped to the floor, she had to quickly regain her composure but could not take her eyes off him. Mick was very well built, large shoulders and arms and a thick chest with tree trunk legs. Mick apologized for running late and said, "Give me 5 minutes but you can leave the door open so we can talk."

They made small talk while he finished getting ready, the whole time Riley really wanted to sneak another peek.

After Mick finished getting ready, they decided to go downstairs to grab some lunch and a couple drinks. Mick got up to use the restroom and Riley checked her phone seeing a text from Scott telling her he was still going to be a couple more hours.

When Mick came back to the table, he said, "I am sorry for kissing you yesterday, I'm sure it was a mixture of alcohol and your looks. I really hope I did not make you uncomfortable."

Riley told him, "No apology needed, it was fun, and Scott was okay with it. We're in Vegas, right?" She continued, "Scott sent me a text about running late and I would love to go get a massage. Would you like to join me at the spa? It looks like you need it! A quick steam and a massage would probably make us both feel better."

Mick agreed, "That would be great".

They paid the check and went to the spa. Riley approached the spa attendant and said, "We don't have appointments but would like to see if you had any availability?"

The spa attendant replied, "We're completely booked but since you have a suite with us the facilities are free for you to use. If you'd like to follow me, I can show you the facilities and to the locker rooms?"

They were shown the layout of the spa and then taken to their separate locker rooms. The spa had men's and women's locker rooms but that was all that was separated. The steam room, sauna and mineral pool were all co-ed. While Riley was undressing in the locker room, she realized that she did not bring a bathing suit, so she stripped down naked and figured the pool was out of the question. She walked out of the back of the locker room towards the pool and Mick was there waiting for her in a robe as well.

He leaned in and whispered to Riley, "I don't know about you, but I wasn't wearing a bathing suit under my clothes."

Riley laughed and said, "That makes two of us, we should probably skip the pool."

Mick gave a playful frown and led the way to the steam room. The steam room was larger than she had expected and only saw one more couple but could not see the far side because of the steam. Mick walked in but Riley stopped, the sign said no robes allowed in the steam room and she had nothing on underneath.

Mick came back to check on Riley and she told him, "the sign says that no robes are allowed in the steam room, I can't walk in there completely naked!"

Mick had not read the sign either but said, "I'll go find some towels."

Mick returned with the towels and gave one to Riley. He dropped his robe, hung it up and put on a towel. Riley could not help but sneak a peek. Mick turned back and say Riley still standing in her robe and said, "Are you coming in?"

Riley told Mick, "Can you turn around but stay in front of me so nobody can see me?" Mick nodded and turned, Riley quickly hung up the robe and wrapped herself with her towel.

Mick went to the back wall and Riley followed. There was another couple in the back that they had not seen went they entered but they were on the far bench. They sat down in silence and relaxed. The steam felt great and they both started to feel better. Riley was having a hard time keeping her towel completely covering both her top and her bottom, so her breasts were partially exposed. Mick noticed and started to get aroused. Riley saw the movement under his towel and started to tease a little more by standing and bending over to add more water to the rocks, showing the lower half of her ass.

When she sat back down, she told Mick, "Promise not to look? I am sick of fighting with this towel," as she let the towel slide down exposing her breasts. She saw him peek and then turn quickly, seeing more movement under his towel. His erection was very prominent, sticking practically straight up. Riley knew it felt big last night and this confirmed it.

After a few silent minutes Riley said, "I am sad now that we could not get massage appointments because my shoulders are tight."

Mick reminded her, "You remember that I have fantastic massage skills, right? If you are up to it, I can rub your shoulders in here?"

Riley said, "That would be great," and Mick moved to the higher bench. Riley covered her breasts with her towel and slid over to sit on the bench beneath him.

His hands felt like magic and Riley instantly relaxed. After working on her shoulders Mick moved down to her back but was struggling with her towel. Riley let the back of the towel fall open, holding it over her breasts in the front but exposing her ass in the back. She leaned back into Mick's strong hands as he worked his way back up and started massaging her scalp.

"Oh boy," Riley thought while letting out an audible gasp. The two things that really got Riley going were a good ass massage and a good scalp massage.

She leaned even further back to increase the pressure when she felt his stiff cock hit her lower back. Riley was completely hypnotized by his hand movements and reached around and started rubbing Mick's outer thighs. She could not believe what was happening, in a public steam room no less, but she felt so comfortable she did not want it to stop. Mick's cock was fully erect now and every time Riley moved, she felt it on her back.

Mick abruptly stopped and said, "We should get changed and head back up to meet Scott."

Riley knew that was the right thing to do but for the second time today she was left wanting more, first from Scott and now from Mick.

They composed themselves and walked out of the steam room seeing two other couples near the door that they could not see from the back. Riley knew Mick still had an erection, it was sticking straight out, and to help hide it from the other spa attendees she kept her ass pressed up against him as they walked. When they exited Riley gave Mick her robe to wear on the walk to the locker room to keep it hidden, Mick blushed, shrugged his shoulders and thanked her.

When Riley got to her locker, she checked her phone seeing two text messages from Scott letting her know that he was getting out early and had setup an in-room massage for her. Riley quickly rinsed off, completely overwhelmed with guilt and walked out. She did not bother waiting for Mick, she was in a hurry to see Scott and confess about today's events, hoping he would not be too upset.

Riley opened the door to her room. All the lights were off and there were candles lit with the massage table already setup and music playing softly. She noticed that the adjoining room doors were still open and could not imagine what Scott thought when he got back to the room. She walked into the bedroom and saw Scott getting ready to take shower.

She ran up to him and gave him a hug and once again started crying telling him what happened today. Scott put his finger to her lips as a sign to stop talking and told her, "I know, I've been in contact with Mick a few times today. What happened today is fine with me."

He gave her a deep passionate kiss and handed her a letter to read. He told her to read it and get ready for her massage and got into the shower. The letter said: "Riley, I just wanted you to know that I love you so much. You have been a perfect wife and mother for a long time but now that you've come out of your shell, I love you even more, which I didn't think was possible. Thank you for being open minded, I have never been this turned on."

Riley had also been turned on this entire trip, more so than ever, but also had many mixed feelings. Guilt, excitement and nervousness, but figured that a massage was just what she needed to clear her head.

Scott yelled from the shower, "I just got a text from the masseur, he's on his way up. Get undressed and under the towel, he'll knock to make sure you're ready."

Riley completely undressed; she usually wears underwear for massages but not today.

She climbed on the table and put the towel over her and waited for the knock. It did not take long, there was a knock about a minute after getting under the towel, and the masseur came in.

Without saying a word, he immediately went to work on her upper back. Almost immediately all her worries from just a few minutes ago were gone, his hands had rubbed them all away. He spent about 5 minutes on her upper back and shoulders and moved down to her mid back. After a few minutes there he pulled one side of the towel to the side, exposing one of her ass cheeks.

She flinched at first but as soon as she felt his muscular hands massage her ass she went into a trance. After about 5 minutes he covered her back up and uncovered the other ass cheek. He worked his magic on that side for about 5 minutes and completely covered her back up. Riley felt her excitement come back and was disappointed about getting covered up, she did not want it to stop.

The masseur pulled the towel up from the bottom exposing both legs from the knee down. He went to work on her feet and calves and made his way up. The towel got pulled a little higher exposing her thighs and he started deeply massaging her outer thighs with his thumbs on her inner thighs. As he continued to stroke her thighs each thrust went a little higher, moving the towel with each move. After a few minutes of the thigh rub Riley could feel that the bottom of her ass was no longer covered but did not care. She was completely relaxed.

The masseuse finished up her thighs, coming close to her pussy a few times, and moved back to her head without moving the towel back down. Riley hoped that he did not feel the excitement coming from her but did not have time to worry.

He then went straight to work on her scalp, and she went back into a trance. The masseur then whispered into her ear, "Do you mind if I remove the towel? I want to do long strokes from your shoulders to your glutes."

Riley nodded yes and the towel came down, exposing her whole ass. The masseur climbed onto the table and started with his strokes. He straddled her on the table, above her thighs, and started sliding his body forward until he got to her shoulders and repeated. She could tell he was a large man, but he did a great job not putting his body weight on her. With each movement she could feel the softness of his jersey material shorts and after a few minutes could feel his cock through his shorts brushing along her backside. After getting worked up by two different men today she was ready to explode, and her breathing got quick and shallow.

Suddenly Riley was snapped out of her trance by Scott whispering in her ear, "Give me a kiss."

She lifted her head and gave him a kiss and whispered to Scott, "Get the masseur out of here, I need you."

Scott laughed and said, "You really want to kick Mick out now?"

Riley snapped her head around and saw Mick smiling back at her. Normally she would have been mortified being completely naked with all attention on her, but not today. She turned back to Scott, chuckled, and said, "I can't believe you two; this is what you both were planning this whole time?"

Both Scott and Mick shrugged their shoulders and smirked.

Riley gave a fake angry face and said to Scott, "Are you sure you are okay with this? I don't want to do anything that would jeopardize our relationship."

Scott leaned down and said, "Of course, I love seeing you excited and have wanted this for a long time." Scott then grabbed her chin and gave her a deep kiss.

Riley sighed and put her head back down on the massage table, completely exposed to both Scott and Mick.

Mick resumed massaging Riley from her ass to her shoulders, but he was moving his hands lower with each stroke. Scott continued kissing her while rubbing her head. Riley was ready to explode and reached for Scott's dick.

Mick's hands had worked their way down to Riley's lower ass and upper thighs and was now brushing up against her pussy. Riley gasped and pulled Scott closer to take his pants off while also lifting her ass in the air, inviting Mick's fingers to explore.

She took Scott's dick out and took it in her mouth while Mick climbed off the table. Before Riley could check to see where Mick had gone, he climbed back on top of the table and resumed his long strokes. This time Mick had removed his clothes and with each thrust felt his dick press up against her lips and slide to her clit making her orgasm immediately.

Scott whispered to Riley, "Can Mick and I trade spots?

Riley nodded, wanting to get a good look at Mick.

Mick walked around and Riley's jaw almost hit the floor. Mick had to have been 9 inches and very thick. Scott was about 7 inches and thicker than most, but Mick's was a monster. She was scared by the thought of that going in her but curios as well. She started stroking it, using two hands while kissing him.

Scott climbed on top and slid right in making Riley cum again. She then took Mick's dick in her mouth and had another orgasm as Scott picked up the pace. Scott flipped her over onto her back as Riley started to jerk Mick off again.

Scott could not handle the excitement any longer and blew a huge load as she had yet another orgasm. Scott climbed off her and gave her a huge kiss as Mick spun her around and picked her up with Riley wrapping her legs around his waist. He carried her over to the couch and sat down with her still on top. He slowly lowered Riley onto him, as she helped guide it in. The pressure of his thick head starting to penetrate made her cum again.

She slowly started taking more of it in her and she loved every inch. She started to slowly grind against him, feeling immense pleasure from spots inside her that had never been touched. She turned to look at Scott and saw him getting aroused again, so she waived him over to stand behind the couch. He walked over and she lifted to another angle and took Scott back in her mouth. She started moving faster, both on Mick's cock and with her mouth on Scott's, until all three of them had an orgasm at the same time.

Riley, completely spent, gave Mick a kiss before rolling off and giving Scott a big kiss before collapsing on the bed.

All three of them laid in bed in complete silence for about 15 minutes when Scott said, "Wow, that was fun, time for me to get back in the shower. The two of you can feel free to have some more fun."

Riley watched Scott head towards the bathroom and could not believe what just happened. Feeling empowered by pleasuring two men, Riley climbed back on top of Mick, taking his semi-erect cock inside of her. It did not take long for Mick to be fully aroused again and Riley picked up the pace taking in all of him. Within seconds they both came again.

Riley gave Mick a deep kiss and said, "You should head to your room, I had a great time and I hope to see you soon."

Mick gathered his clothes and walked naked to the adjoining room.

With Mick gone, Riley walked into the bathroom and into the shower with Scott. Riley said, "Are you sure you are okay with what just happened? I would hate for you to have regrets now."

Scott replied, "I am absolutely okay with what we just did, I can't believe how turned on I was, or still am," as his erection started to grow again.

Riley smiled, "I think I can take care of that," while taking his cock in her hand. "We still have a couple of days here, wonder what else could happen?"

12