Vegas Humiliation - 750

Story Info
Exposed at the strip club for his bachelor party.
809 words
3.73
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

"The Moose?! What kind of strip club is that?" I shouted out at Paul -my Best Man- as I brushed my teeth in the bathroom.

"Bro, its insane. You'll love it- look,"

Paul flipped on the TV and quickly found the upper tier closed-circuit channels.

"See, very upscale- they've even got an online stream of one of their poles as a preview.

I poked my head out to watch a big tittied girl work the stage, and scope out the club behind her. Looked legit.

"Cool. But please just keep Dean and Luke away from me tonight, I fucking hate those twins,"

Soon enough we roared down the strip and into the desert for my last lurid night out. My wedding to Lara was a week away, and this trip to Vegas was a heavily negotiated excursion that I could not waste before I got that ring on my finger.

We entered "The Moose" to a round of cheers, all my buds had come out as a surprise, and they took turns greeting me and Paul, including my creepy, overweight cousins -the twins, Dean and Luke. They slapped my back obnoxiously before I got pulled to the VIP table and handed a shot.

From that point on, it was a stream of booze and naked women being brought to the table, with Paul playing traffic cop and making sure I was safe AND taken care of. I'd licked many a nipple and luged champagne between cleavage as the music boomed out and dancers came and went off the stage.

At one point I downed a shot, and got nervous when I spotted Dean and Luke watching and laughing, but before I could react, Paul was pulling me away for a private dance in the back with some girls of his choosing.

Lucy made me woozy, before Penny got me hard waving her ass in my face. The fragrant musk of her crotch was still a vivd memory as Cheryl replaced her, and pulled a heavier curtain around us. It was dark and I began to feel incredibly warm... and loose... and stiff. The redhead turned and began to grind on my crotch, pulling my hands to her breasts as she edged me closer to orgasm. My face burned as I could feel myself nearing climax, and the world melted away around us.

"You came in your shorts?! Eww!" Cheryl stood abruptly, tore open the curtain and stormed out, leaving me to question what had happened. I'd been having such a great time, but I suddenly felt very out of control as I made a beeline to the bathroom.

In a stall, I took off my shorts and wet underwear; for the amount of precum I'd leaked, I might as well have shot my wad. For some reason, I then held up the briefs to my nose and inhaled the smell of cum and stripper perfume, my cock pulsing and dripping as I faded in and out of consciousness. It was then I realized, the twins had spiked my drink. I needed to get out of there. I put on my shorts and tossed my underwear as I stalked out to the dance floor, ready to call it a night. But Paul gleefully intercepted and pushed me onto the stage.

Disoriented and erect I stumbled into the arms of a plus-sized dancer who pushed me against a pole and pulled off my shirt. The crowd was deafening as I was stripped to my shorts and Bertha danced up on me. Another lady had used the distraction to cuff me and pull my arms up onto a hook overhead. By this point, whatever the twins had given me was in full effect, as Bertha's gyrations were causing me to shiver and sweat in arousal as my cock spat out globs of precum. I pulled at the restraints but the resistance just made me hornier, and Bertha's final assault came in the form of grinding until I was audibly moaning. I could feel myself about to cum when she pulled away and yanked my shorts to the ground. Being exposed set me off, and I shot rope after rope to the cheers of the audience. Shame crept in as my arousal dripped out onto the stage, which was when I noticed the online camera was pointed at me.

Somewhere in the crowd, Paul was watching and smiling. He had a week to ruin this wedding and things were off to a good start.

Thanks for taking the time to read, I hope you found something to enjoy here. Ratings and positive/helpful comments help encourage me to write and experiment more. Is this an idea you'd like to see drawn out in full? Ideas for twists? Feel free to comment. Cheers!