Vegas is Home

Story Info
A story of a mother and son and what happens in Vegas.
6k words
4.51
42.6k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in Las Vegas the city of sin you pretty much have everything available to you. From pussy, to money, to drugs, tattoos, showgirls and so on. Sounds like a boys dream especially when he turns 21. But I am sort of numb to it to be perfectly honest. Vegas isn't my getaway for party and fun, Vegas is my home. I grew up here practically raised by strippers being that mom whom is strikingly beautiful at 42 is still a headliner at the most prestigious gentlemen's club on the strip. Luckily her face isn't planted on billboards just her body; her face is actually covered by a mask.

She told me she did this for me, raising a son in this city she didn't want to give up the job because she makes a very nice living doing it, but at the same time didn't want me to suffer the consequences of having a mother that is an adult entertainer. I appreciate it but when I was old enough to understand her choice of profession I told her it didn't bother me. Well a little, you see I have the hots for mom. But you really can't blame me if you saw her. Long dark hair, firm B size breasts which I confirmed checking her bras, and a pussy as smooth as a babies ass. Mom isn't shy around me and her doing what she does for a living, nudity isn't a big deal for her. Granted it isn't like she sits on the couch with her legs spread for me to observe, just her long shirts raise on occasion and I get my glimpses on those lucky days.

Through the years I went through boxes of tissues picturing her naked, dancing for men and woman from what she tells me. Not really ashamed of it because I am very straight horny male. And this hasn't changed even with me turning 21 today.

Like most mornings I woke up in my boxer shorts working my way to the kitchen finding mom making me breakfast. In her standard oversized t-shirt: one of mine she is shaking her ass bouncing to the song that is currently playing off her iPhone. Taking liberties through the years I sneak up behind her, wrap my arms around her and give her a kiss on the neck.

In response she giggled and quickly spun in my arms giving me a big hug, wishing me a happy birthday and giving me a big kiss on the lips. This is something she started to do around the the time I turned 18. Said something about me being an adult and to start treating me like one since I am the only man in her life that matters to her.

My father, well he was a one-night stand that caught her in a night of drinking and sex and shortly after going back home to his normal life. Mom never got his name or contact info, but what she did get was his child: me.

Having me sit at the table mom serves me up some French toast and a lot more bacon than usual. She knows i love bacon, it is my favorite meat. You can have our steaks and other beefs, but for me it is bacon. I love bacon. Drooling over my breakfast I grab my utensils and start digging in. Mom comes around me with her coffee in hands, sits across from me putting one leg up with her foot planted on the seat and starts chewing on a piece of bacon.

I look at her and smile and don't say anything yet I can tell she has something to tell me. I am sure it has something to do with my birthday being today and having another surprised gift for me.

"Honey, listen I thought about what to get you for your birthday. I admit I thought about giving you a car but then again us sharing one together I saw no point in spending the money." Mom has a vintage convertible Mustang upgraded with a Hemi engine and all the extras that make them ride better today than how they handled when they were originally built.

"So I had an idea. I have sneaked you into the club but you always stayed backstage, having my friends at the club watch you while I worked, I thought to make up for it I will give you a pile of cash, have you go to my club, and have the time of your life."

"Mom, aren't you working tonight?"

"Yeah I am but I know it doesn't bother you seeing me naked, so at work shouldn't be any different. Besides I know you can see I am not wearing panties and i can clearly see your bulge in your shorts. Don't worry honey, I take it as a compliment; your mom is no prude."

"Sorry mom"

"Don't be sorry. You are a man, and your body responds to what it finds attractive. Doesn't bother me none, so don't let it bother you either. So how about it? Want to have the time of your life at the club?"

"Okay sure."

"Want to bring your friend David with you? Didn't he turn 21 a few months back?"

"Yeah he did. I'll call him and ask him if he wants to go."

"Sounds great hunny. Listen since you will be drinking I don't want you driving tonight. Have Dave take you and if not take an Uber or a cab. I will cover any of the cost. It's your night, live it up! You only turn 21 once."

"Alright mom."

____________

Finishing up my breakfast I head to the bathroom dropping my shorts and looking at the mirror standing there with my erection. I take notice of how my pubes are getting bushy again. I grab my Norelco One-Blade, put on the green comb and hop in the shower.

Being hard makes this easier getting the hairs off my cock. Holding my solid 6-inches (7 on a good day) I carefully slide the trimmer top to bottom getting as much hair as I can. While doing this I don't hear the bathroom door open being so focused on the task at hand, I didn't see mom walk to the toilet, lift the shirt and start urinating in the toilet.

Hearing the noise of piss hitting water I look up with my cock in my hand, and trimmer in the other staring into moms eyes.

"Hunny, need help with that?"

"No mom I got it."

"Well if you change your mind I am more than willing to help. If you like I can get the hairs on your back and your ass. You are starting to look like a gorilla back there." She giggles after saying that. She continues to say "Besides honey, sometimes the girls like to take the shirts off the guys and rub their bodies skin on skin. Might feel better if you are double-teamed with one in the front and the other in the back."

"Double-teamed?"

"Oh yeah, you will see when you get to the club. Check out the VIP room; you are allowed to watch from afar. The owner allows it because it entices other clientele to pay for some of that kind of attention."

"Am I that hairy back there?"

"Yeah hunny you are. Here let me help."

Stepping into the shower with me naked and mom still wearing the t-shirt she grabs the trimmer. Me I am standing here with a hard-on that won't go down, I feel mom place her hand on my shoulder which gave me goose bumps up and down my arm. Then as she is sliding the chipper downs my back I start getting chills all through out my body.

Not sure if it is the clippers doing that or because it is mom in the shower with me while I am completely naked but I am really liking it. I admit I am slightly shy about being hard around my mom, but I just can't help it. She is fucking hot!

After several minutes of her working my body from top to bottom, she turns off the clippers, hands them to me, places both hands on my shoulders, leans over and kisses my neck. Seeing her at the corner of my eye I see her look down and she says "Take care of that before you come out to the pool."

After she left I turn on the shower to just rinse off the hair that was just cut off, I will take a complete shower tonight before I leave for the club. As for the hard-on, that can wait.

Toweling off I put on my trunks and head to the sliding doors seeing my mom laying on the lounger chair I approach her I her completely naked. Now understand yes she is a stripper, yes nudity isn't a big thing at the house, but I never seen her without her bikini by the pool.

"Mom, what's with the lack of bathing suit?"

"I figured since you will be seeing me dance naked in front of you, then why bother with a bathing suit anymore. Besides it isn't like you don't like what you see." After she says that she looks down, and I follow her gaze and of course I am hard again.

"Yeah sorry about that."

"No biggie, besides take off your trunks too. Only fair we are both naked. I'll show you mine if you show me yours kind of thing. Granted you haven't got anything I haven't seen before. But I like this being naked out by the pool." She pauses for a second then continues to say "Come on, take off those trunks, and swim with me at the pool."

After she said that she gets up and does a swan dive into the deep end of the pool. Not moving a muscle I watch her glide through the water to the shallow end and stands up. Watching her body glistening in the sun with drops of water sliding down her body I feel pre-cum dripping at the end of my cock.

Seeing her look at me tilting her head I know what that look means. So I reach down and push my trunks down letting them slide to the patio floor. Stepping out of them I run to the deep end and do a cannonball.

Popping out of the water I hear mom giggle and start swimming towards me at the deep end of the pool. Then she quickly dives underneath and grabs my legs and pulls me down.

We have a little wrestling match underneath the water with a big smile on her face, she breaks free and swims back to the shallow end. Following suit I meet her there standing at the part where the shallow end starts meeting the deep end with the water about level with my shoulders.

Watching mom walk over to me she wraps her arms around my neck, then does a slight bounce and wraps her legs around me and just stares into my eyes. I don't know how long we stared at each other but at some point she leans forward and kisses my lips but this time the kiss lasted a bit longer than usual.

She then pulls away and smiles and just hangs onto me not saying anything as she stares into my eyes. I then take my arms and wrap them around her waste pulling her tighter into my body. No resistance from her I feel her groin area push against my hard-on that just doesn't seem to want to go away. Feeling this contact between us i can only think that more pre-cum is leaking out from the tip of my cock but being in water who the hell knows for sure.

Eventually she unwraps her legs from around me but continues to hold her arms around my neck. With my arms around her waste, I do something in hind site isn't something one does with her mother but neither is being naked with your pirates pressed against each other. I let my hands drift down her waste and place my hands on her ass. From there I lift her up and she re-wraps her legs around me again.

During all of this I can't describe really what it is I am feeling. I am horny obviously, but it is more than that. I feel this connection with mom that goes beyond a mother and son relationship. Giving into this feeling I lean forward to kiss her; not moving away my mom kisses me back and I swear I felt the tip of her tongue enter my mouth.

Breaking away from each other mom places her feet back onto the ground, doesn't say anything and starts just doing laps back and forth in the pool. I like an idiot just stand there watching her go back and forth with a hard-on that just isn't going down. Seeing that ass of hers all wet above the water as she kicks her legs, i just want to bury my face in that ass.

As these thoughts of a sinful nature creep into my head I eventually turn my body away and start stepping out of the pool. Mom on the other hand just continues to swim and I go inside to jerk off because quite frankly, my cock is starting to hurt.

______

"Honey, I am headed to work. See you later tonight. Also hunny I am going to show the guy at the door a picture of you. I will tell him to let you in front of the line with whoever is with you."

"Okay mom."

Getting dressed I decide to get the full affect of the lap dances I go no underwear, and Adidas sport pants. Not fancy, not classy, but allows for contact to whatever with only one thin layer of clothing. Grabbing my cell phone I call David and we coordinate to meet at the restaurant not far from the club for some beers and appetizers.

After I pull up the app and schedule an Uber guesstimating how long it will take to get there. Then slap on some socks sneakers and t-shirt loose enough that can easily be pulled off my body.

Upon arriving at the restaurant Dave tells me how excited he is about going to the club with me. Telling me stories of his previous visits there and describing the strippers. Sitting there thinking and wondering if one of those strippers he is talking about is mom. He has met her before but like I said she wears a mask and not a single mark on her body to distinguish her from who is behind the mask.

Finishing up we hit the restroom wash up and walk the short distance to the club. The bouncer at the door takes one look at me, waves me over and lets us right in in front of the line.

"That was weird. It was he knew us or something."

"I don't know Dave but why question a good thing. Let's get some beers and show me around the place."

Now you need to understand most of my childhood I was behind the curtains when mom couldn't leave me home alone or didn't have anyone to watch me. All the strippers that helped watch me are long gone; really my mom is the OG of the club. But why not, she aged well, hell whatever she is doing woman should take note because I heard people ask if I was her brother because she didn't look a day over 26.

But anyway I digress. So I am in the area of the club that I never been to and checking out the layout. There on the right is the bar which we hit first for more beers and shots. Then out on the main floor is two stages: one to the right and one to the left. The one to the right is elevated and the one to the left is lower to the ground. Both stages had a stripper pole, and down the middle of the two stages is what I guessed correctly is the VIP/Lap-Dance area.

Dave asked me which stage to pick, the stage to the left where you sit in chairs in from of the stage, or the one to the right that is elevated and has a banister so you can place your drinks on it and lean forward. I decided on the right mostly I liked having a place to hold my drink and there were two empty seats.

We reach the chairs and I wipe mine down with a napkin just out of habit an observe the lady on stage. She looked to be about 21, blonde, nice eyes, and what is clearly a huge set of fake tits; those nipples were too perfect. And of course a bald pussy.

I enjoyed the view her spinning on the pole, bending over, and I could have sworn I even saw her asshole open a little. From there more came out each with a different style to them and look, some had big tits some small, but all had bald pussies.

Then after about the 4th girl left the stage the lights start going dim, and the music stops and at that moment I feel Dave grab and say "Oh YES! Here she comes! This one is my favorite." I ask why?Dave continues to say "Well aside from her being on the billboard for the world to see she has this really cool trick she does. I yet to experience it but I have witnessed it. Wonder who the lucky guy will be today."

Not a moment too soon the stripper steps out to the stage and even if Dave didn't mention the billboard I would have easily guessed it that it had to be mom. She is the star of this place; she had to be after all these years.

Her outfit kind of made me chuckle, not that she looked silly but because she is my mom and I know her outside of this place. She was wearing a Catholic School Girl Uniform. She had the skirt, the white stockings, the black shoes, and the white shirt tied in a knot.

After watching her stroll in and start doing her thing I can clearly see her thong shoved all the way up her ass, and the straps to the side high up on hips. I still don't know if it was the outfit or it was because mom was wearing it but I finally sported my first hard on. Don't get me wrong the other girls were hot in their own way but mom had something more. Granted it could be because she is my mom and I am biased, but even Dave seemed to be intrigued by her. Would be funny if she took off the mask so Dave could see who she is. His chin would probably hit the floor. Mom never wore a bikini around him, in fact usually she was in jeans or yoga pants when Dave was around. It was only when we were alone that mom would be a little loose with her clothing or should I say lack of.

About 5 minutes after her grand entrance she is starting to take pieces of clothing off. Already having a pile of dollars around her mom starts with untying the knot of her shirt and giving a slight peak of her tits. Then suddenly turning around and bending over and slowly lowering her skirt down her legs.

She starts using the pole after removing pieces of clothing one after the other. Eventually she is fully naked and starts approaching each man to the left of me all of them handing her dollar bills after she did some antics in front of each of them.

Finally reaching me mom catches my eye and gives me a smile. Dave is next to me practically bouncing in his seat saying "She is about to do her trick, watch this. Man I hope it is me."

Turning away from mom for a moment looking at Dave asking 'What trick" and then I suddenly feel what was obviously mom grabbing my chin and face me towards her. Staring into my eyes she takes several steps back never taking her eyes off of me. Watching her giving me a smile I hear Dave say "Oh man I think she is going to do it to you. You are going to fucking love this. I hope you are strong."

Wondering why you said hope I am strong the question is answered in a few seconds. Mom does this double somersault landing with both of her legs on my shoulders, bending them and pulling my head as an anchor for her to elevate her body and bouncing her pussy inches from my face.

Sitting there not believing what is happening I hear Dave say "Dude you are one lucky son of a bitch" and he is right. I have seen mom's pussy before but never so close that I could just stick out my tongue and lick it, well I did just that. Well tried at least but she was too far away from me to make contact but lord knows I tried.

She does this for what I can tell 30 seconds (give or take) and then leans back with her hands, does a handstand, and then plants her feet down on the ground and stands up. Walking towards me, she leans over to my ear, and says "I hope you liked that." If mom could see my crotch from the stage my cock would answer that question. I had a hard-on that could hammer a nail into a wall right now and it didn't go unnoticed. "Dude, you got a boner!"

"Shut up Dave!"

"Dude its cool, you aren't the only one especially when she comes out. Anyway toss her a few dollars, hell give her a $20 for that trick of hers."

So I reach out for my cash roll and toss mom a $20 but as she is picking up the cash, she walks up to me and hands it back to me then says "Save this for the lap dance you will be getting later." And walks off.

"Dude, what is with you and her. It is almost like you two know each other."

"I don't know what you are talking about but a lap dance sounds like fun."

Dave replies "Well let me lead the way. After you buddy."

_______

Walking into the back room you see benches and chairs and further back a room with a curtain around it. You can sort of see into the room but not clearly. One of the ladies there whom just finished giving this old guy a heart attack asks me if I want to get a lap dance. I said sure and she grabbed my hand and led me to a chair.

Going with the beat of the song she rotates her back to me and slides her body up against me whispering in my ear if I am interested we can go to the VIP room and she can show me a good time. Not giving me a chance to reply she quickly turns around an hops on my lap and gyrates up and down like she is riding my cock.

I don't answer her I just sit there and enjoy the ride till the song ends to which she stands up and asks if I wanted another. I said no thank you, and hand her a twenty but I get a funny look. She goes "The dance is $20, but what about my tip." Me going oh I reach out and give her a couple of bucks and head out of the room till I feel someone grab my hand. I turn around to see if it is another stripper and it is, but this time it is mom.

12