Vegas is Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She doesn't say anything, instead she smiles and pulls me towards the VIP room. I look around for Dave and he is getting two girls at once lap dance so I figure he is fine without me for awhile.

Upon reaching the VIP room the couch is almost like a bed, you practically can lay on it. Mom gives me a push and I fall back on it. She immediately starts climbing on top of me using her hands and knees over my body looking me right into my eyes. She never says a word just climbs up and then plants her crotch right on mine.

Feeling myself get hard again mom starts basically dry humping me while staring into my eyes. No words are spoken and I can't help but react by humping her back. At some point I go to touch her but then hear the bouncer say "HEY! NO TOUCHING!" Mom looks at me rolls her eyes, and takes my wrists and hold them above my head as she slides further up and starts rubbing her breasts against my face. Hoping the bouncer doesn't see what I am about to do I take one of mom's nipples in my mouth and tug on it with my teeth.

Seeing the reaction in her face I start to suck. Sucking away I start to get nervous that I will be caught by the bouncer so I release her tit and then mom slides down again crotch to crotch.

As the song comes to a close I almost cum in my pants but she stops just right before I pop. Before getting off my lap she leans near my ear and whispers "Happy birthday baby. I can't wait to see you at home." Then she leans over and gives me a kiss on my lips and then slides off and heads to the back room.

Walking away with a hard-on I am approached by a few other strippers but none can re-create the experience I just had with my mom. I go to the lower stage and hang out there tossing ones here and there waiting for Dave to find me.

I see him finally coming out of the lap dance room hair all messed up, big smile on his face, and wobbling a bit.

"Dude what did they do to you."

"Oh nothing more than what I usually pay for. By the way I am out of cash, do you want to split?:

I agree and we work our way out of the club. We hang outside and Dave pulls out a cigarette to which I bum one off of him and had a smoke together. Felt like something you do after having great sex which what mom practically did to me. I have to admit I am getting a little confused. Mom and I were always close, more like friends than son and mother but in the past few hours much has happened. There was the moment in the pool when we were both naked and our privates were pressed together. To the two kisses we shared and one with tongue. Then there was that lap dance. I didn't know what to expect from a lap dance to be honest, I see stuff in the movies but till today had no real idea what it was like. But with mom I get the feeling it was more than just a dance for her today.

Well things will be interesting when she comes home. I will try to wait up for her if I can, I am a little drunk and it is about that time I should Get an Uber back home.

_______

Upon reaching the house I work my way to the kitchen to get a bottle of water hoping it will prevent a hang over. As I am standing there chugging it down I realize I kind of stink. Working my way to my bedroom I drop all my clothes on the floor and head to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

Standing there thinking about the night I start stroking my cock totally oblivious to my surroundings. I didn't hear the bathroom door open, nor did I hear the shower door open and close. But what I did feel was a arm wrapped around me and a hand on my cock. Looking at hand, then following the arm, I look over my shoulder an I see mom staring at me while holding my cock.

I am about to say something but she just shushes me. I immediately stop and just stare into her eyes feeling her grasp on my cock. Using the other hand she starts rotating my body so I am facing her. Taking in how she is totally naked in the shower with me I feel confused, aroused, and nervous all at once.

Her on the other hand seems to be perfectly at ease, and without say a word mom gets down onto her knees being face first with my cock aiming right towards her mouth. Looking up at me she doesn't say a word, With no words spoken mom puckers and kisses the head of my cock. Feeling the pre-cum flowing out of me mom takes a lick never moving her eyes. Then slowly she opens her mouth and takes me me in. Not being able to stay quiet any longer I react by saying "Oh god mom." She takes her finger and hushes me, and starts bobbing her head taking my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Between the events earlier today and jerking off in the shower I don't last very long and try to warn her but I can't seem to get the words out. Without warning I feel my cum rise from the base of my cock exploding at the end an finding itself in my mothers mouth. She doesn't flinch, instead she starts sucking harder till the point I see her cheeks caving in.

Finding it hard to stand I put one hand on the wall and the other on the back of my mothers head. Eventually I finish cumming and my mom lets my cock out of her mouth with a slight pop. She then stands up grabs the soap and just staring at me as she is soaping up her body.

Barely able to fathom what just happened I have this urge to kiss her and I do just that. Leaning forward mom doesn't move at first I touch her lips with mine. She responds and rotates her head to the side while pushing her tongue into my mouth. In turn I respond with my tongue while reaching for her hips and pull her close holding her like some lover not as a mother.

Eventually we break apart and she just smiles then takes the bar of soap and starts lathering up my body. With a gentle touch she elegantly cleans me face down to my feet, then turns me around and does my back, and my butt. Then standing up she hands me the bar of soap and just looks at me. Seeing what she wants in her eyes I do the same to her. Spending extra time on her breasts she never stops looking at me as I work her body from face to her feet and also turning her around doing her back and butt.

When done I place the bar of soap on the shelf and she reaches up and grabs the shower head rinsing the soap off both of our bodies. When all the soap is gone she reaches over and turns the water off and opens the shower door and takes my hand leading me out of the shower. Grabbing a towel she hands me one and grabs one for herself and we begin drying ourselves off.

After a brief wipe down she drops the towel and takes my hand and starts leading me out of the bathroom. I follow her leaving the towel on the floor with hers. At first I thought she was going to take me to my room and tuck me in, but instead she walks past my room and leads me into her bedroom.

Upon entering the room she walks to the bed, turns her back to it, and sits on the bed. Then using her arms she slides her body up on the bed, lays her head on the pillow, spreads her legs, and finally speaking the first words to me since seeing her at the strip club "Make love to me."

I smile and not saying a word climb up on the bed and position myself between her legs. Staring into each others eyes I lean down to kiss her oh so gently on the lips. She responds and places her hands gently on my body with soft gentle touches. Leaving my lips from hers I begin kissing her neck, down to her shoulder bone, down to her breasts, Taking each nipple one at a time I suck on her nips oh so gently. She responds with running her fingers through my hair never taking her eyes off of me.

I look away and focus on kissing her stomach down to her belly button and position myself between her legs. Taking one leg in my hand I turn my head and kiss the inner part of her thigh. Feeling her run her fingers through my hair I work my kisses slowly from her leg to her beautiful pussy. Taking a long lick I taste her juices for the first time in my life. Taking my time I lick each lip never spending too much time on one single spot I work my way to her hole.

Sticking my tongue in her I feel her hips begin to gyrate. Taking that as a good sign I work my way up to her clit. Taking it into my mouth I gently suck and she responds with a moan. Working my tongue and lips on her clit I work my mother up to a moment of pleasure that no son should do to his mother but here I am licking and sucking my mother's clit.

Taking note of her hips gyrating faster and harder I work my way down to her hole, lapping up her juices and working my way back to the clit. Feeling her grasp my head and pulling it down to her pussy I suck on her clit as hard as I can and attack it with my tongue.

Words begin to leave her mouth "Oh yes, like that baby, like that, make mommy cum." Doing just that I don't break contact and do as she says. Reaching her peak she gives her hips one final thrust and I hear sounds of joy and pleasure. Licking up her juices I slowly work my way up her body till we are face to face. I feel her hand leave my body and reach between our bodies and grasps my cock and pulls it towards her opening.

Doing what she wants I begin to enter her so slowly and gently. I don't thrust, I don't start humping her, no instead I slowly enter my mom's body for the first time. As I am in her she reaches up to touch my face and just stares into my eyes. Not able to help myself I begin to thrust in and out of her feeling her warmth surround my cock. The pleasure the words, are all being said and expressed in that moment as we stare at each other.

Finding myself reaching my peak I say to mom "Where should I cum?" To which she doesn't responds with words but with her hands. Leaving my face she reaches for my butt and pulls me forward to go as deep as I can in her. Taking her message I give her a few more pumps and then bury myself deep within her feeling my cum leave my cock and finding itself in my mother.

When the sensation finally eases I lay on top of her feeling mom play with my hair and then she says "Happy Birthday baby."

______

12