All Comments on 'Vegas is Home'

by live4thebj

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DanDraperDanDraper12 months ago

Good story. A birthday he'll always remember. 5-stars.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

That was hot! 5 Stars.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY44195612 months ago

The story may have been good, but the actual writing wasn't. In the following brief writing you did, ( I do something in hind site isn't something one does with her mother but neither is being naked with your pirates pressed against each other. I let my hands drift down her waste and place my hands on her ass.), you made 6 vocabulary and missed word mistakes. Right after your use of site you should have had a "that" and 2 words later should have had a "that". You put "her mother" when it should have been "their mother". Then you put "pirates" instead of "privates". Then a few words later you put "waste" instead of "waist". I know there were punctuations missing as well. But in that short bit of writing, you definitely took away from the flow of the story. If there wasn't so many in such a short space, I would have never said anything at all. Keep writing. Just check your wording better.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Of all the incest genres the mother/son relationships seem to be more erotic. I would love to see a love story developed between the mother and her son. At 42 years old mom is still young enough to be a mother again. Or they can continue their relationship without any babies. But speaking as a man....I'm going to want to fuck my baby into my woman. My mother.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love it. A birthday gift to savor!! 5 Stars!!

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Not big on slut Moms. A little background on her sexual history could have added a lot to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a tough read and a terrible plot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Had some potential, but needed some heavy editing. Feels like you rushed this one.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More, please!

Mom must get pregnant, she will teach her son to be a man that will satisfy her every need, they will be lovers forever!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great Story. Please continue with this love story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good story but it seems you left out a lot at the start more information was needed about mom's journey into stripping still gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!! You need to go further into it and see how the live after they had sex!!!!!!

Crusader235Crusader23512 months ago

Holy hell that's a lot of excitement in just two pages, very well done. We do hope you continue. Five stars!

Horndog77Horndog7711 months ago

Loved the build up to this. Would of liked a bit background but other than 10/10.

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented8 months ago

Nice enough tale, with the usual minor spelling and grammar mistakes that we all make. Hind site? NO, it's hindsight. An editor and good spellcheck are recommended. But bravo anyway, you make it work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlive4thebj@live4thebj
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1465128&page=submissions About me: Kinky/perverted male that has two major loves when it comes to sex: 1. BJ's. Love receiving them and never turn down a BJ. 2. Mommies. I have had my fair share of mommies and in some cas...