All Comments on 'Vegas Rental?'

by Wifeandmom30

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just plain bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, she isn't much of a wife and mom. She is more of a slut and whore. She allows herself to be pimped out for cash money and her husband is who she whore's for. Don't say much good about him either. Despicable people, wish people like these in real life would make the moral decision to never have kids. It's the least they could do for society. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You really need to proofread what you write before you publish it, many misspelled words.

BogieraBogieraabout 1 year ago

Was good, but kinda an abrupt ending. It felt a bit 'unfinished'.....is there more coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

kind of blah. Needs more fill to make it really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A spell checker would find the most obvious typos. (There were quite a few)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s always hot when a couple gets into sharing & hotwifing. Been way better if they had pulled a train on you in a hotel room. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Think the author was getting too excited while typing the sex scene and did alot of misspelling. Lol.

sueberlinersueberlinerabout 1 year ago

Way too short. Surely for the right price she will fuck te two guys & the her husband, maybe a threesome??

Prince020402Prince020402about 1 year ago

Please get an editor, or at the very least read your work from start to finish a few times before you submit. Could have been a decent story but poor word usage, spelling errors, numerius grammatical errors and change of tenses made me give up 3/4 of the through.

fayspgfayspgabout 1 year ago

Great story! Hope to see it expand further.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtabout 1 year ago

There is a lot of potential for sequels to this story. Thanks for sharing your imagination and skill.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

. 5 . Interesting... !!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

Ha Ha... Take a Vegas vacation and make a quick $2,500.00. And have great sex too! A true Loving Wife!!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Well, at least the cuck enjoyed it.

kiteareskitearesabout 1 year ago

Very poorly written.

F7 would have got a lot of the mistakes.

Grammarly or LanguageTool would help you further.

Even a proof read would have helped.

For most of the first face sitting bit, for some reason, you changed from past to present tense, please pick on and stick to it throughout.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

So, why wasn't the money, in cash, given to the wife? If she is going to effectively prostitute herself, she needs to receive the money, not her cuck/pimp husband.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Wouldn’t want this creature to be my wife nor my mom.

BC100000BC100000about 1 year ago

Excellent story -- got me aroused! Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, 26thNC, you don’t have to worry about her being your wife. She only has sex with real men, not flaccid little sissies. But she might take you panty shopping so you can pick out some nice frilly pink ones to wear for your date with Jamal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a pretty good story. Could it have been better? Sure. But it’s still not bad. The idea of a man wanting me so badly that he is willing to pay for a chance to be with me is actually kind of hot. Most of my girlfriends all agree that they have fantasized about selling themselves. I suppose it’s fairly common.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife actually had something like this happen when she was married to her first husband. Her boss at the time would take her with him when they had a trade show. She would dress nicely and work the booth at the convention centers. She knew she was there as eye candy. One afternoon her boss told her that two men from Germany had been talking about her and asked him if she would go to dinner with them. She of course said no. They stopped back by the booth later and offered her $500 to go to dinner and spend some time with them. She said she was a bit naive and didn’t know what was expected. They took her to a nice place for dinner and had several bottles of whine and some bitter liquor. She was pretty buzzed and actually started to get a bit aroused by the attention.she said they took her to their hotel room and spent the night taking turns giving her oral and then just when she couldn’t take it any, they started fucking her. She told me it was the first time she had multiple partners, the first time she ever had gotten paid for sex as well. The next day she was a bit embarr in front of her boss and he kept teasing her and asking her how her night went. She left the company not too long after that as he kept hitting on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A common thing that goes on . I’m not sure about money but the trade shows is a free for all. The woman are away from home and use opportunities to cheat without chance of getting caught. My friend fuck the supposed happily married woman for two nights . He was meeting up with her for years. She was from down south and he also traveled some. She was a beautiful conservative looking in public but a wild do anything in bed woman. Imagin if she wasn’t happily married

blackwindow7blackwindow7about 1 year ago

Hot. This would be a wild adventure for an open minded couple. 5 stars. Anyone else visit the comment section to get a chuckle out the incels complaining about how the wife is “unfaithful” AFTER reading the story? Also taking the time to comment and complain about 4 or 5 misspelled words?

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

There’s the cowardly Buster again, pushing his Jamal obsession on me. Ain’t working anonymous bitch boy.

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingabout 1 year ago

This is only the first part of the story. When is the second part where they get more of her?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Am I the only one who puts the $ in FRONT of the number, not behind it?

Prince020402Prince020402about 1 month ago

As a woman I can only be embarrassed and/ or feel sorry for this poor, really dim child. She's young, no children but obviously doesn't have a career of her own in that she can accomany her husband on irregular trips to Vegas. When she gets there she's too frightened to explore the city alone in the daytime so she sits in the room planning out her wardrobe for the evening. Her husband works for a Japanese firm and seems to speak the language fluently, but she's surprised that his colleagues are Japanese. Didn't he at least give her the courtesy of warning her ahead of time? I would have been furious with my husband if he put me in that position with no warning.

I'm all for a good hot wife story but let's sprinkle in some occasional reality. And yes, please re-read your story at least once before you hit send. The change in tenses, misspellings and major grammatical errors are distracting.

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadter27 days ago

Yikes!! Really loved this! I hope to read more from you!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous