Vegas Sissy Wedding

Story Info
Abbie turns her fiancé into her sissy wife.
1.5k words
3.95
47.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story:

Abbie looked up at the clock as she continued thrusting her hips back and forth. Half past 3. 'That messes Wolfie's plan touched down half an hour ago' she thought excitedly, 'he'll be her soon.' As she continued her thrusting she thought back to the start of her holiday...

—6 hours earlier—

Abbie had arrived at the hotel in Las Vegas with her fiancé Tom. Most people looking at them thought them an odd couple. Truthfully Tom wasn't the sort of guy Abbie would normally go for: he was younger and shorter than her, skinny with no muscles to speak of, and somewhat lacking in the bedroom department. Comparing him to her gorgeous, blonde, voluptuous, statuesque self, there was no contest. The only reason she had gone out with him in the first place was that he'd won the lottery at 22 and due to his lack of confidence hadn't made any extravagant purchases until Abbie sank her claws in.

Tom's money had paid for a number of vacations both as a couple and ones Abbie been on with her "girlfriends", he was also the money behind every extensive shopping spree and, most recently, it had been his money Abbie had used to refurbish the spare bedroom in their mansion, turning it into the "maids quarters" as she called it. Tom often looked at the maids quarters in confusion, after all, they didn't have a maid, but Abbie insisted that they needed it, so Tom had accepted it.

They had checked in to the hotel and Tom, struggling, carried their bags up to their suite. It was massive, after all Abbie had insisted on the best: a colossal living/dining area with incredible views of the Las Vegas Strip, a huge master bedroom with a beautiful en-suite, there was also a small spare bedroom with a small bed. It was then that Abbie began the final phase of her exquisite plan. Taking a file from her suitcase she removed some papers and headed over to her exhausted, pathetic fiancé. She waved the papers in front of him saying it was manifest papers for their flight home. Tom, too exhausted to read them, signed where Abbie pointed, who was sure to give him an eyeful of her impressive GG cleavage to keep him distracted and smiled as he signed.

Abbie's face then turned very sympathetic to her fiancés situation and asked if he wanted a drink to relax which he accepted. Abbie watched with an evil grin as Tom drank it down, not noticing the two partially dissolved pills in the bottom. As the pills took effect Abbie returned to the bedroom and opened her suitcase, removing a large white box tied with a ribbon. She opened the box to reveal a complete wedding outfit: heels, fishnet stockings, corset, thong, elbow length gloves and a veil, all in glistening white. She then removed the dress and hung it on the closet door. It was a beautiful thing: an explosion of white skirts leading to the cinched waist of a gem encrusted bodice. She then removed the rest of the outfit: a pearl choker necklace and matching earrings, a diamond butt plug, a pair of E cup breast forms and a tiny, virginal white, chastity cage. She looked at the assembled clothing and knew everything was ready. She headed back out to her drug filled fiancé who she knew would now be incredibly compliant and suggestible for the next 12 hours. She brought him into the bedroom and began her work.

Only 2 hours after they signed into the hotel they were now standing at the alter. Abbie stood smiling arm in arm with Tom, or Tilly as she was now legally known thanks to the various papers Abbie had gotten her to sign, and the pair were officially married. Abbie was dressed in a smart, yet seductive navy skirt suit while Tilly was dressed in the full bridal ensemble and holding a bouquet of pink roses. Abbie's makeup skills had made the pathetic fiancé into the beautiful sissy bride. As the minister pronounced them sissy and wife Abbie was thrilled, all of Tom's fortune was now legally hers. She lifted the featherweight sissy in a bridal carry and swept her back down the aisle.

As they returned to the room Abbie ordered Tilly to strip out of her dress. She knelt down as Tilly did so, flicking on her locked away sissy clit with a laugh, then ordered her to bend over the end of the spare bed. With Tilly now in position Abbie began tying her down: slipping her arms into an arm binder, spreading her legs with a bar and tying her down with rope. With Tilly secured Abbie began striping from her suit revealing her lingerie. A black, diamond dotted corset squeezing her already impressive tits to produce amazing cleavage. A matching black garter belt that led down to her stocking encased legs ending in knee high boots. Covering her pussy was a pair of beautiful, slightly transparent panties in the eyes of any onlooker she was a goddess of pure lust.

She then reached into a small travel bag she'd left in the room and removed an IPad and a pair of headphones and a big black strapon. She slipped the strapon up her legs, fastening it at her waist then moved to the top of the bed and propped the iPad up facing Tilly, then plugging in the headphones and gently placing them on Tilly's head. Tilly simply smiled and moaned with pleasure "Thank you mistress." Abbie laughed at her sissified wife while she started her special video playlist. As the strobe lights and hypnotic music began to play and Tilly's eyes fixed on the screen, Abbie moved behind Tilly and gently coaxed the butt plug from her ass. After lubing up her gigantic faux cock she lined it up with Tilly's ass and thrust forward claiming her sissy like the bitch she was. Honestly Abbie was enjoying the workout listening to Tilly's endless moans as the hypnotic videos continued molding her mind. A few more hours and there would be no Tom left.

As she continued to slam her cock into Tilly's ass Abbie heard the suite door open followed by footsteps leading up behind her. Not leaving Tilly's ass she turned to see her boyfriend Wolfie hanging a garment bag on the bedroom door before walking behind her and kissing her neck. Abbie moaned in pleasure as Wolfie continued kissing her, she then turned her head to reciprocate his kisses. Breaking contact she winked at him "fancy taking over so I can get changed?" He let out a laugh and kissed her again "of course babygirl" dropping his pants revealing his semi erect cock. Abbie removed her strapon from Tilly's ass and knelt down to suck Wolfie to full erection. She was tempted to keep sucking but decided against it letting Wolfie take her vacated place in Tilly's ass.

As she made her way out of the room she stopped at the door to open the garment bag, smiling evilly at the sight of the slutty French maid dress Wolfie had brought 'looks like "Tom" will get some use from the maid quarters after all.' She then made her way to the bedroom to get changed into something a bit more casual. She came back just in time to see Wolfie grab Tilly's hips, roughly slam his cock into the screaming sissy and unleash a torrent of cum into her ass. "Enjoying yourself?" Abbie asked with a smirk while leaning against the doorway. Wolfie turned to her and drank in the view: She stood there in a gorgeous fitted jacket dress with a bright red bra peeking out beneath it and black stiletto pumps.

As Wolfie pulled up his trousers and straightened himself up Abbie reinserted the buttplug into Tilly's ass sealing the cum inside. She then walked around to Tilly's head, pushed 2 more pills into her mouth and Tilly swallowed them obediently without looking away from the screen. Abbie giggled at her helpless, and soon to be permanent, sissy bitch. It'll only take a few more hours until Tom would disappear. However she had better things to do, turning to Wolfie she waved the black card she'd taken from Tom's wallet. "Let's hit the casinos" she giggled as Wolfie embraced her "then you can hit this" she said slapping her ass. The couple made their way to the door and Abbie picked up her bag. Removing her phone she opened the special app she'd downloaded and hit "on". Immediately the moans from the bedroom restarted as the butt plug in Tilly's ass came to life. Abbie and Wolfie watched Tilly violently shaking her head and chuckled, whatever was left of Tom was trying to fight back. It wouldn't work though, by this time tomorrow Tilly the sissy maid will be prancing around with no memory of her past life obeying their every order.