Vegas Strip Show Wife

Story Info
Husband gets his wife to strip in Vegas for much needed cash.
4.4k words
4.17
38.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

... Jenna and Paul were sitting at the hotel bar drinking, trying to figure out how things had gotten out of hand for them. The only reason they originally came to Las Vegas was to attend a friend's wedding; they didn't count on losing their entire life savings in the process.

The wedding was a few days earlier, and they decided to stick around Vegas for a little longer to have some fun. They hadn't been on a nice trip together in a long time, and they wanted to do as many crazy things as they could before they both turned 30 in the next couple of years.

They paid for a couple of extra nights at their hotel room and exchanged their plane tickets for a later date. They went to a couple of shows, visited a few sights, and Jenna even took Paul to one of the more famous strip clubs and bought him a lap dance.

Then, of course, came the gambling, because it was Vegas, after all. The hotel they were staying at also had a gambling hall, which was convenient for them. They set their limits at no more than a thousand dollars each. It was a lot of money for them, but they figured it would be an acceptable loss to have a little fun in Vegas. They hit a few tables in the beginning and won some extra money. They decided to divide up the money between them and split up to play some games on their own.

Paul had some luck at the poker tables and managed to win $4,000 before losing $1,000. He was enjoying the rush of it all, and the free drinks didn't help him make any smart decisions as he kept on playing and making bad decisions. Finally, it was a lawyer from Texas who got him with 4 Queens over Paul's 4 Jacks and took what was left of his money.

Even though he and Jenna had agreed to a limit, he couldn't resist the temptation to try to win his money back. He went to the cashier's desk to withdraw some more money from his bank account, which he lost twenty minutes later. He then took out even more money from his bank and whatever he could from a credit card. A little less than an hour later, he lost everything again to the same Texas lawyer.

He decided to stop after that and keep whatever money he had left in the bank. Instead, he spent the next half hour trying to figure out how he was going to tell Jenna about how much money he had lost. He was hoping that she did much better at the tables than he did to help make up for his losses.

He found her sitting at the table with a drink in her hand, and he sat next to her. He decided to just rip the band-aid off and tell her everything. As he told the story, she had a very disturbed look on her face.

That's when she told him what had happened to her. It was basically the same story; except she was playing the roulette tables over and over again until she lost everything. Not just the thousand dollars she originally had, but more from their bank account and another one of their credit cards.

They sat there for a long time, contemplating what they were going through. They estimated that they had maxed out their credit cards, had less than $300 left in the bank, and had about $200 in cash between them. They were fortunate that their room was already paid for another two days, and they had some money for food and other minor expenses. All they had to do was to stick out for another couple of days in their hotel room until they could get on their plane and go home.

Paul left Jenna at the bar to go outside to smoke a cigarette. While there, he kept thinking of what he was going to do. They had a mortgage and car payments that were coming up soon, and after that they had some serious credit card debt to deal with. The best idea he could come up with was to ask some friends he could trust to keep a secret for a loan until they can get back on their feet. It would be embarrassing to ask their friends for money, but he felt they had no choice.

He walked back inside the hotel and back to the bar. Jenna was still sitting there, and she was talking to some guy who was leaning in too close to her. Paul could tell from the way Jenna waved her hand in that strange man's face that she told him to get lost. The man was gone before Paul got to Jenna.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

"Forget him, he was a creep," she replied. "He thought that I was an escort and tried to bargain with me."

"Seriously? He thought you were a hooker?"

"Yes, and please say escort; it sounds classier," she said with a smile. "And he wasn't the only one; while you were gone, I had three other guys approaching me thinking the same thing."

"Damn, I'm sorry I left you alone like that."

"It's alright," she said. "They were offering me good money, so I can't be that offended."

"What?" Paul said, laughing.

"I'd rather be thought of as an expensive escort than a cheap one," she said.

They both had a good laugh at that comment. It was a much-needed laugh to help distract them from their problems, even just for a moment.

Paul honestly couldn't blame those men for thinking Jenna was a prostitute. She was sitting alone at a Vegas hotel bar and she was dressed way too sexy; from what he heard about Vegas hotel bars, that was often where hookers sat around waiting for potential customers.

Jenna wore a tight blue dress that was too short at the bottom and showed off plenty of her 36D breasts on top. With her stylish blonde hair and the extra makeup on her face, any man would've thought she was either a hooker or a stripper.

Normally, she would never go out looking like that, but she hadn't dressed that sexy since her college partying days and thought it would be fun to dress a little slutty while they were in Vegas. She even brought up the line "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" to describe how much fun she wanted to have during their vacation there.

"I'm going back to our room to rest and clear my head," she said as she stood up from her stool. "You coming?"

"I just want to finish this beer, then I'll be right up."

"I wonder if I'll get any more offers on my way back to the room," she said jokingly.

"If the offers get higher, maybe you should consider it," he replied, and they both laughed again.

She walked away towards the elevators while Paul sat at the bar, slowly drinking his beer, thinking about their desperate situation. A moment later, he was startled when he got a big slap on the back of his shoulder. He turned his head to see a short, dorky-looking man with glasses.

"Hey there, I'm Tim," he said. "I couldn't help noticing your girl. How much does she go for?"

"Excuse me?" said Paul, before realizing what was happening. "Oh, wait, you think--"

"I don't want to sleep with her or anything, not that I wouldn't mind under any other circumstances."

"Listen, buddy, you've got the wrong--"

"Here's my situation," Tim interrupted again. "I'm hosting a bachelor party in a penthouse suite on the 15th floor and I'm the best man. I had a stripper scheduled to come up, but--"

"Let me stop you right there," Paul said. He was trying to set him straight with his mistake, but he just wouldn't let me say a word.

"But the problem is, she suddenly canceled on me about ten minutes ago, and now we've got no entertainment. We've got to have a stripper. Who ever heard of a Vegas bachelor party without a stripper?"

"Listen, I'm trying to tell you--"

"Now I know what you are going to say. She's an escort, not a dancer--"

"No, I'm trying to say--"

"But I'm sure for $3,000 she could dance for us just for one night."

Paul was trying to tell him again about his mistake, but when he heard $3,000, he just wanted to hear more.

"So, what do you say? Can your girl come up and dance for us? I know it's at the last minute--"

"Yes, she'll do it," Paul said, interrupting him this time.

"Thank you, you're a life saver," said Tim. "It's in room 1505, and we need you there in 45 minutes."

"Ok, but just to be clear on one thing," said Paul. "You got the wrong idea about her. She's a dancer, not an escort."

"Oh, I see. Sorry about that," said Tim.

"So don't expect anything else besides a strip show."

"No problem, that's all we want."

"And no cameras," Paul demanded.

"That won't be a problem," said Tim. "I'll see you up there in half an hour."

Tim walked away, and Paul finished his beer, paid the bill, and went to his room. On the way up, he was thinking about the offer he got for his wife to strip for a bunch of strangers, but most importantly, how he was going to convince Jenna to actually do it. They were joking before about how people thought she was a prostitute, but they were having fun with that. This was something completely different.

In the hotel room, Jenna sat on the edge of the bed as Paul told her what had happened at the bar and how much the guy offered just for her to dance naked. She sat there silently as he tried to make a strong case of why she had to do this for them. Finally, she stood up, walked two steps closer to Paul and gave him the hardest slap across the face he had ever had.

"You son of a bitch!" she yelled at him.

"Honey, I understand why you're mad at me--"

"Do you, Paul?" She asked sarcastically. "Do you really? You just asked me to be a whore for you."

"No, not a whore, there's no sex involved, just stripping for a bunch of strangers."

Again, she slapped him across the face. He had to admit that he did have it coming.

"You suck," she said. "What kind of man asks his wife to do something like that?"

"Jenna, listen to me," he said as he put his hands on her shoulders. "We gambled away all of our savings and maxed out our credit cards. We have very little money between us at this moment. We may be able to get a loan from a friend until we can get back on our feet, but we most likely won't get a lot from them."

"Yes, I know, I was thinking the same thing," she said sullenly. "I was even considering selling some of my jewelry when we get home, which I really don't want to do."

Paul continued to say, "You may not have to do that anymore. With the money they're offering us, we don't have to worry about that much. By my estimation, we can use this money to pay our next mortgage, both of our car payments, and a couple of other little things, which could help us save some money in the long run. I understand why you're upset, but under the circumstances, we don't have much of a choice."

"But why do I have to make this sacrifice?" she asked. "You're just as responsible for our situation as I am."

"I totally agree with you. And if there was something I could do to save us, I'd do it," he said. "But right now, you're our only hope."

He took his hands off her shoulders. She stared at him for what felt like an eternity, then finally slapped him hard across the face again to get it out of her system.

"Ok, I'll do it," she said.

"Oh, thank you" he said as he tried to hug her, but she pushed him away to show how angry she still was at him.

"You owe me so much for this," she said.

"I know, I will forever be in your debt," Paul replied.

"When do we have to be there?"

Paul looked at his watch.

"20 minutes," he said.

"20 MINUTES?!" She yelled.

Paul took a step back because he was afraid of being slapped again.

"That's not enough time to prepare," she said.

"Prepare for what?" he asked.

"I don't know, a dance routine for starters."

"Oh, you don't need a dance routine."

"You sure?"

"You're already an incredible dancer," he told her. "Just do what you do on the dance floor at the night clubs, but slowly take your clothes off as you do it."

"What about music?"

"They're in a penthouse suite and I'm sure we can pair our phones to whatever sound system they have, so you could dance to whatever you like."

"Ok, fine," she said. "And I guess I don't have to change my clothes; I look trashy enough as it is."

"You look wonderful," Paul assured her.

"I just hope no one finds out about this."

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," said Paul.

"I certainly hope so," said Jenna.

Before they went up to the penthouse, Jenna quickly touched up her makeup in the bathroom and then grabbed a couple of mini bottles from the mini bar that came with the room and drank them up fast. She needed something to wash away some of the anxiety she was feeling about what she was about to do. Those bottles were going to cost them some money, but Paul wasn't going to say anything about it; he was already on thin ice with her as it was.

On their way to the penthouse, Jenna drank another one of the mini-bottles and found some music on her phone that she thought would be good to use. She even practiced in her head what kind of moves she might have to do.

They got to suite 1505 and knocked on the door. A moment later, Tim opened the door for them.

"Thank you for coming," he said. He got a good look at Jenna and put out his hand to introduce himself. "I'm Tim, the best man."

"I'm... Crystal," said Jenna.

Paul didn't say anything. He just assumed she wanted to keep her identity to herself and picked a common stripper name.

"Thanks for coming, Crystal," said Tim before turning back to the party. "Hey guys, get ready, the entertainment is here."

Several of the party members looked at Paul and Jenna and awkwardly said hello. Paul took a good look around at the members of the bachelor party. It was not like Paul's own traditional bachelor party, where they made a mess of the room with broken beer bottles everywhere and everyone was wasted.

There were some empty beer bottles around, but other than that, the party looked very clean-cut. And the men in the room looked like, the best way Paul could describe them in his head, a bunch of nerds. Some of them wore khaki pants and button-down shirts, and others wore jeans with sci-fi t-shirts.

"Here's your money," said Tim, as he handed Paul a thick envelope.

"Thank you," said Paul.

He took a quick count of the money inside. It was all in new hundred-dollar bills.

"What do you guys do, by the way?" Paul had to ask.

"Most of them are our friends in different IT industries. But me, the groom, and a few others here own a tech company in California. We just developed a new A.I. system for global consumer and transport management systems, and we just made a fortune working with some of our international partners."

Tim walked away for a moment, saying he'd be right back.

"Silicon Valley geniuses who made it big," said Jenna. "That explains why they're paying so much for a stripper."

When Tim came back with a few vodka shots in his hands, he passed one to each of them.

"I thought you guys might like a drink before we get started," said Tim.

"Thank you," said Jenna.

She quickly drank her shot and then snatched the one from Paul's hand and drank that one as well. She was still nervous about having to strip for a bunch of strangers and needed as much liquid courage as she could get. Tim was impressed by how fast she took her shots and quickly drank his before Jenna tried to snatch it from him.

The party goers finally gathered around in a circle and made the groom sit on a chair in the middle. The groom reminded Paul of the character Lewis from the Revenge of the Nerd movies, but better dressed.

Tim helped them pair Jenna's phone with the sound system to play the music she had picked out. When it started playing, she walked into the crowd in a seductive manner.

Paul stood back away from the party, watching and making sure there would be no funny business. It didn't look like a wild party to him, but he thought he should still keep an eye on them, for Jenna's sake.

"Hello boys," Jenna said, with a big smile and a sultry tone. "Is everybody having fun tonight?"

The men cheered.

"Was the groom being naughty?"

They cheered louder.

"It's a good thing I'm naughty too," she said.

That really got them riled up. Paul was surprised at how quickly she was taking to the role; he surmised that all the alcohol she had been drinking helped.

She started dancing around the room. She used some moves Paul usually sees her using at night clubs, and the crowd was loving it. She went around to each of the guests and did some moves for them, letting them get a good look at her cleavage. She finally turned her focus to the groom and leaned in close to him so he could get a good look at her tits.

She turned around and sat on his lap, facing away from him. She asked the groom to unzip her dress; he reached up nervously and pulled the zipper down. She then stood up and turned around to see him. Everyone was cheering her on as she slowly pulled down the dress and let it drop to the floor. She was now wearing a black bra and matching thong. She turned around again and bent over a little to shake her ass in the groom's face.

She danced a little for the groom before going back to each of the party guests to do a little dance for each of them. The cheers and comments for Jenna were getting louder and more degrading. In a short time, they went from being nerds to frat boys.

Paul didn't like what they were saying about his wife and considered saying something about it. But he noticed how Jenna didn't seem to mind what they were saying, so he let her do what she had to do.

She came back to the groom and danced in front of him again. It was time for the main part of the show as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She held the bra cups with one arm as she brought down the shoulder straps. She was teasing the groom, and he was getting anxious.

"Oh, please don't tease me anymore," the groom begged.

"Take it off," a couple of the other guys yelled out.

Finally, she flung the bra away, and the crowd was in an uproar. Even Paul was excited to see her doing this. She did a little dance before she sat on the guy's laps again, this time facing him. She grabbed the groom's head and pressed it between her tits. She squeezed her tits in his face and held them there for a long time. The crowd got louder as they were cheering them on. The groom had his hands on Jenna's back, holding her as close as he could. Then he moved his hands downwards and gave her ass a good squeeze.

Paul didn't expect her to give him a lap dance; it took him by surprise. But he was enjoying seeing his wife having a good time grinding herself against another man like that.

Jenna pulled the groom's head out of her tit and began grinding herself against his crotch again. She quickly went from a simple lap dance to dry-humping him furiously, and everyone was going crazy. They went on like that for a few more minutes before the music ended and the groom made a look on his face that only meant one thing; he had cum in his pants.

"Parties over, boys," she yelled out to them as they cheered.

She grabbed the groom's head and gave him a nice long kiss on the cheek. She let him get one good grab of her tit before she stood up again. She quickly picked her clothes off the floor and went over to Paul, where she got dressed.

"That was... amazing," said Paul as he zipped up her dress.

"I know, I don't know what got into me," she said. "Part of it was all the alcohol I've been drinking since the bar earlier, but I think I just enjoyed doing all that."

Then, Tim came up to them with a big smile on his face.

"Thank you, guys, that was a great show," he said, and handed Jenna a wad of cash. "This is a bonus for a great show. You deserve it."

"Thank you," said Jenna as she took the cash from him.

"Do you have a card?" Tim asked. "I might want to use her again in the future. There's a sci-fi convention coming up and--"

"This is her last dance, ever," said Paul.

"Oh, that's too bad. Well, thank you again."

They all shook hands and left the penthouse suite. They walked to the elevator, and Jenna counted out the bonus Tim gave her; it was an extra thousand dollars, which got them both excited.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12