Vegas Strip Show Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got on the elevator and pressed the number to their floor. Halfway down, Jenna grabbed Paul and kissed him hard on the mouth. She pulled away from the kiss and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard when we get back to the room," she said.

When the elevator doors opened on their floor, Paul grabbed her by the arm and they rushed to their hotel room. There, Jenna didn't even wait for Paul to lock the door before she was all over him. She began tearing off his clothes until he was completely naked and she pushed him on the edge of the bed.

He sat there as he watched Jenna slowly take off the top part of her dress.

"So, did you enjoy my performance tonight?" she asked in a soft tone.

"Oh yeah," he replied.

She had taken the whole dress off and was now in her underwear again.

"Did you like it when I gave that groom a lap-dance and he was grabbing my ass?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, it was so hot."

"So, I guess that means you liked watching your wife act like a whore."

"Yes, I definitely did."

She took off her underwear and Paul's dick stood up in full attention. She knelt down before him and began stroking his dick to get him warmed up. She then opened her lips and took it all into her mouth. She moaned as she pumped his dick into her mouth, and Paul could tell she was fingering herself at the same time.

When she was done, she got on the bed with Paul. They held each other and kissed as they rolled around on the bed. Eventually, he positioned himself on top of her, and in one fast push, he drove his dick right into her warm, tight pussy. He paused for a moment, enjoying the feel of her pussy around his dick. He began fucking her slowly at first, then gradually picking up the speed.

"Oh yes, baby, oh yes," she began to scream.

He began to increase his speed, pounding into her harder. She began screaming into his ears as an orgasm swept through her body.

They both turned over, and she was now on top of him; her hands were firmly placed on the head board as she began to ride him. She went slowly at first, taking her time with him, then picked up the pace until she was riding him like a mechanical bull. Paul reached up and grabbed her tits as he watched this beautiful woman ride him.

She got off of him and moved over on the bed to get her hands and knees. Paul got around behind her, put his hands on her hips and drove his dick back into her and began fucking her hard again.

"OH YES! OH YES! OH YES!" She was yelling.

Paul gave her a few slaps on the ass. She asked him to do it again, and he did as he complied. She was screaming her head off as she was experiencing another orgasm.

Paul sensed he was about to cum and tried to hold out as long as he could. He didn't want it to end, but had no choice in the matter as he shot his load into her pussy. He began to slow down before coming to a stop.

Afterwards, they laid down on the bed with Jenna's head resting on Paul's chest and closed her eyes.

"That was wonderful," she said.

"I know," he replied.

"I guess I can always take up stripping until we get our savings back up."

"That's a good idea."

She opened her eyes and giggled.

"I was only joking," she said.

"It's something to consider," he replied. "You're obviously good at it, we could make a fortune."

Jenna sat up on the bed.

"You can't be serious," she said. "I had my fun earlier, but I can't do that for a job."

Paul started laughing.

"I was kidding, babe," he said.

They both had a good laugh at that.

"I did enjoy it though," she said. "But I'll only dance for you."

She put her head back on his chest and they both went to sleep.

THE END!!

12