All Comments on 'Vegas Strip Show Wife'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

he was an imbecile, losing so much money in a casino...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun and crazy story set in Vegas, I enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you for not turning her into a whore and fuck those guys like how some of these stories end up going; instead it just made her horny for her husband as the way it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Impo_64 they both lost a lot of money separately, so it was both their fault.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Really? A husband pimps out his wife? He is still thinking about. Dangerous thoughts to have about turning a wife into a prostitute.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another author trying to disguise a cuck and whorewife story as something different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, 5 stars. Don't worry about the haters here, these are the ones who like to talk trash on these comments because they haven't been laid in a while in real life and are taking out their frustrations here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. It was like one of those crazy Vegas stories you hear about. I liked the few humorous moments in here as well, it made it more of a fun read. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cute story. I'm glad the strip show didn't turn into a gang-bang like I expected it to.

One continuity issue; When her dress comes off she is wearing a "black bra with no shoulder straps" but before she takes the bra completely off she pushes the straps off of her shoulders. Just a minor thing. I've made worse slips in my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. My wife and I love taking trips to Vegas and we sometimes joke about what if things like that happened to us. Fortunately we never lost that much money. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the previous anonymous commenter. If the continuity of the bra straps was the only problem you found, then I think he did a good job with this one. Compared to big mistakes you see in other stories, that was nothing to complain about.

Other then that, I thought this was a very fun and amusing story. Vegas can be a crazy place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story with a Vegas backdrop, I can see something similar to this actually happening in Vegas. Thanks for not turning her into a whore and bang everyone, I'm sure a lot of people were expecting that to happen. Instead she just had some fun stripping and only got horny for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why does every Vegas story include a whore wife and her cuck.husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the previous anon comment, she only fucked her husband in the story, so your comment doesn't make sense. Obviously, you only assumed that based on the plot and didn't bother reading the story. Next time read the whole story before you comment so you wouldn't make foolish assumptions. Just because we don't know who you are, that doesn't mean you shouldn't feel stupid about what you say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.I would have liked the groom to have sucked her nipples, just to it a stage further

schrute03schrute03over 2 years ago

Great story, I had a great time reading it. Good job finding a way to convince the wife to strip for a group of men, otherwise no wife would go through with it. I know this has already been mentioned, but thanks for not turning her into gangbang whore. 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many here have commented that they liked this story because of what the wife didn't do. If you liked that aspect, be sure to read this same author's new story, "For Those About to Rock." It'll leave you smiling.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to the recent anonymous comment. Although infidelity's is a big thing in the LW section, it doesn't have to be the only premise here. A husband and wife can find themselves having fun in a variety of other ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They were joking at the end, but he should let his wife be a full time stripper after this. They'd make their money back in no time.

jennerbill6jennerbill6about 1 year ago

Great story, you never know how these type of stories will end, but I like the way you wrapped this up. I would be curious to see what happens next. You have a lot of potential with these characters. Keep it up.

Tomh1966Tomh196612 months ago

Great story 5*. Logged in to just encourage more stories like this where there is ENV type stuff without the wife blowing the room full of men or taking on the football team in a gang bang.

Loved it. Sexy without the wife having sex with other men.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very sexy. Glad to read one that didn't end with infidelity. My wife is hot too, and would make a great stripper, the way she has alone with me. But there wouldn't be any physical stuff. That's too dangerous. Very good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous