Veiled Desires

Story Info
Russ and Jemma reveal their fantasies to one another.
9.8k words
4.2
13.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers

Let's face it, everyone of us fantasises about sex - and I'm no exception. Whether you're making love to your wife's best friend, a complete stranger or one of those gorgeous porn-queens off the internet, it's a fact of life! Some 'lucky bastards' get to act out their flights of fancy, but in the normal course of events these daydreams tend to remain exactly that... daydreams!

Speaking personally I haven't been one of those 'lucky bastards', but my brain still conjures up scenarios with all manner of different female partners and who knows, one day I might get lucky! I do, however, constantly wonder if my wife is ever afflicted with fantasies concerning other men, or women if it comes to that! It's a fascinating and erotic conundrum that keeps me guessing... and horny.

There have been many times I've sought to encourage conversation with her on the subject of fantasising, but she reveals nothing. She tells me... why talk about it when we can do it. It's her usual reply and a decision I respect. But I'm still curious and left wondering what she's thinking of in the moments prior to her reaching an orgasm. But I fear the matter will be forever academic, unless some deep and meaningful situation happens to alter the status quo.

Putting all those notional thoughts aside for the moment, let me rewind the years and tell you about some about some of the pivotal happenings in our sex life; occasions that were instrumental to the plot of my story.

Jemma and I are both in our early forties. Married for twenty-years we enjoy life and have good income jobs. We own a nice house, do lots of overseas travelling. Add to this a most satisfactory sex-life, and you get two very happy people.

Over the years, Jemma has gone from being the pretty girl I married, to being a damned attractive mature woman, who constantly turns heads - much to my delight. Her body is a constant temptation and it's not often we end the day without indulging in some form of sexual activity.

One thing Jemma has no qualms about acknowledging is her predilection for reading erotic and downright dirty stories found online... mainly at literotica.com. In the earlier, somewhat sexually naive years of our marriage, before the advent of the internet, these stories were only to be found within the pages of various men's magazines, which I occasionally brought home. We read them together in bed, and in the case of extreme pornographic content, enjoy the photographs of couples fucking.

This mutual pursuit would arouse Jemma to such a degree that she would ask me to play with her pussy lips while she continued reading the erotic stories and looking at the pictures. But what she really meant, but couldn't bring herself to say, was that she wanted me to tease her clit and make her cum. I confess it was a journey of discovery during this period and I learned much about Jemma's pussy and clitoris, and her specific liking for climaxing in this manner.

Until this point in the marriage, Jemma had never experienced an orgasm through normal sex. But with my diligent clit teasing and finger insertion to simulate fucking, she would experience regular orgasms. I recall her initial climax took her by complete surprise and was so powerful she trapped my fingers in her pussy. And from that day forward my digits, together with the erotic magazine stories, had her cumming to order; and I made sure I brought home plenty of reading material.

Another dividend of looking at so many porno magazines was that Jemma took to sucking my cock, but sadly without the passion and dedication described and shown within the erotic magazines; she was always afraid I'd cum in her mouth. Facial drenching was also prohibited, but over her tits and any other part of her glorious body I was welcome to splash down with impunity.

Then, when porn films became readily available, mutual masturbation entered our sexual repertoire and Jemma's orgasms became even more powerful, which was fucking beautiful! On these special evenings, when we were viewing a porn video in bed, Jemma would dress in sexy lingerie and wrap my cock in a pair of her panties or a silky half-slip to masturbate me while I fingered her pussy and clit. The sleekness of the material that engulfed my cock was, and still is, a wonderful sensation that brings an added dimension to sex and watching porn.

It was noticeable during these special porn nights that Jemma would become aroused so quickly she was unable to control her climax and consequently cum early. And, as she was a one orgasm per night lady, I felt obliged not to prolong my own. There were, however, the occasional sessions when my excitement got too much to bear and I'd cum before she did! But I usually managed to control myself and wait Jemma to finish... then fuck her doggie-style while watching the film.

Another facet of our sexual enthusiasm at that time, and which subsequently became the norm when we made love, was the appeal of wearing women's lingerie! I suppose it was a knock on effect of having Jemma's panties around my dick when she was wanking me that opened up these particular floodgates; a unique and exciting experience which Jemma encouraged, I'm happy to say. But after establishing her lingerie was far too small for me, she bought a selection especially for me to wear. At first I was hesitant to put it on, after all I was a man, but all aversion was quickly overcome after the first taster session of feeling the silky kiss of a slip around my thighs and my sensitive foreskin brushing the soft, slinky material; it was heavenly. But when I tried on the stockings and suspenders and discovered they formed a natural accompaniment to my slip and panties, the thrill and pleasure intensified dramatically!

Naturally, this behaviour is a secret between Jemma and me, but I can't help wondering if I'm not alone in this penchant? Do any other readers, I wonder, share the love of wearing lingerie and fucking? Or is it a characteristic peculiar to my marriage?

Anyhow, back to the plot.

Over time it dawned on me that Jemma loved specific stories, the ones where a woman was serviced and fucked by two or more men. And, if there were appropriate pictures to illustrate the story, or it was part of the plot in the video we were watching, then it was party time. Sadly, down the years, Jemma's pleasure in watching porn has faded and vanished, but her love of climaxing whilst reading naughty stories hasn't, thanks to my fingers... and literotica.com.

Recently, while in bed and trawling the literotica site for a naughty read, Jemma came across a tale involving two young men who fancied their older, more mature female boss. This boss-lady character, who was forty-five years old and predisposed to accommodate them, seemed to resonate with Jemma because of the age similarity and the fact she also had two young men working in her office. I noted that she would read the story time and time again; making her so very juicy for me.

Then one night, after some particularly strenuous and enjoyable sex, I plucked up the courage to raise the subject of sexual fantasising and asked Jemma if she ever wondered what it would be like to follow them through. I asked knowing it was a taboo subject, as I mentioned earlier, but on this occasion my gentle persuasion paid dividends,especially after I admitted having many myself. But Jemma neither confessed to any personal fantasy or asked me further about mine, which was disappointing.

However, a stubborn streak hit me. I wasn't going to admit defeat. What if, I said, we each wrote down our fantasies and seal them in identical envelopes. Then, we could then pick one at random and read it out loud with a view to carrying it through.

As usual, Jemma maintained her opposition as she had in the past. But the next night I took the initiative and wrote out my fantasy in great detail. When I'd finished, I placed it in an envelope, sealed it down and placed it in a prominent position on my bedside table. I told Jemma that if she wanted to write out her fantasy to do the same and seal it in an identical envelope and she could pick which envelope to open.

Well, the days went by and there was no sign of a fantasy from Jemma. Then, as we were getting ready for bed one night, I noticed my envelope had disappeared. I never drew attention to the fact but when we were in bed; Jemma produced five envelopes, which she fanned out like playing cards.

'What's all this?' I asked.

'What it is my darling, is your fantasy together with mine and three blanks.' I looked at her in amazement. 'With five to choose from it seems fairer. I'm going to put them in a large bag and we will each select one until we find ours. Does that make you happy?' She wanted to know.

'More than happy, but what made you change your mind and write?' I desperately wanted to learn.

'I really don't know. I gave it a lot of thought and when I started writing I found my thoughts just gushed out. Then I came up with this idea,' She said waving the envelopes before me.

'Jemma, I don't know what to say. I wonder what we will learn about each other when our secret thoughts are finally revealed.' I leant closer and kissed her. 'OK, where's the bag to put them in?'

As if by magic Jemma produced a large shopping bag from her side of the bed and dropped the five envelopes into it. She gave the bag a shake telling me to shut my eyes before selecting one. By now the excitement had reached my cock, which was stiff and throbbing at the thought of what was to come. I reached in and shuffled the envelopes before drawing one out. There was no way I wanted to pick my own out first and was relieved when my choice turned out to be a blank.

'Your turn,' I said taking the bag from Jemma. She shuffled the contents as I'd done and withdrew her choice, which was also a blank.

My next selection was also a blank.

'The moment of truth,' she muttered. 'Will it be yours or mine?' Jemma's hand spent a long time deliberating on which envelope to choose but eventually she withdrew one. I looked at it and wondered.

'Do you recognise it?' I asked sliding my hand beneath the covers to stroke her thigh.

'No, I don't.' I handed her the letter opener and waited with baited breath. If it turned out to be my fantasy, would she find it so repulsive and dismiss it out of hand? But if it was hers, how would I react? My cock wanted an answer! Jemma eased the blade into the gap and with one swipe sliced it open.

'Fuck!' She exploded. 'It's mine!'

I felt relief and trepidation in equal measure and after switching off my reading light lay down and reached for Jemma's pussy. 'Read it out, sweetheart. I'm dying to know what you're thinking of when you climax.'

'I don't think I can, Russ. Please read it for me.' I thought for a few seconds before sitting up once more and switching on the light. I took the envelope from Jemma and withdrew two sheets of paper, which I started to read silently.

'No, read it aloud.' Jemma insisted. She looked as nervous as I was apprehensive about the contents.

The fingers of my left hand sought the inside of her thigh and journeyed upwards to the folds of her pussy, where they pressed the silky nightdress between her moist lips. I relished the combination of moist pussy and lustrous material, which was rapidly becoming damp. I took a deep breath and began to read.

Veiled Desires... Jemma's Fantasy

My Darling Russ, whatever you think of me after reading this, please remember it's just a fantasy. I love you and always will... OK, here goes. This is what I dream of happening to me.

I've told you about Dave and Roger, the young married men who form part of my sales team, well, these muscular, good-looking lads - half my age incidentally, have made it abundantly clear they appreciate my maturity. They see me, the older woman, as someone with whom they like to flirt and tease; even though I'm their boss. To be truthful I've never tried to dissuade them and their flirting has always been verbally suggestive, never anything physical, until recently...

... It's Friday, the last day of the working week. Dave is at his desk and I'm leaning over him while he explains some sales figures. Suddenly, he turns his head and accidentally connects with one of my breasts. I'm not wearing my jacket so the contact is pretty positive against my blouse - the green satin one. I don't shy away and Dave, sensing my inertness, raises his left hand to squeeze my other breast while his lips seek my nipple, which is swelling palpably beneath my gossamer thin, cream bra. Dave interrupts his determined nipple supping to tell me how fucking beautiful my tits are and how he would love to see them naked.

Nonchalantly, I tell him in that tonight would be a perfect opportunity, as you would be in Belgium and not due back until Sunday. My invitation excites him further and as well as sucking my nipple and squeezing my tit, he runs a hand beneath my tight skirt, but his fingers can get no further than my stocking tops due to the restrictive skirt; Russ, I have the young man eating out of my hand.

At that moment Roger, the other lad in my department, enters the office. He comes to an abrupt halt, shock and surprise on his face at what he's witnessing. He is about to make a comment, but I pre-empt him with a disarming smile. Roger senses the air of lewdness created by our debauchery and stares openly at my breasts, the area of damp around my left nipple in particular catching his attention; the dampness created by Dave with his foraging mouth.

'Can you see what Dave has done?' I say cupping and lifting my breast. 'He has been sucking on my nipple. Isn't he a naughty boy!' Roger continues to stare not daring to believe his eyes or ears, as I suggest. 'Would you like to suck my other nipple, Roger? Make the other side of my blouse wet too?'

Roger doesn't shirk my invite and pretty soon I have the two young men slurping over each nipple while their fingers roam freely around my stocking tops. I tell them how sexy they make me feel and how I love young men exciting my tits and my cunt. Then I drop the bombshell on Roger.

'Dave is coming around to my house tonight. He says he wants to see my naked tits, but I'm hoping he wants to see all of me naked as well. Would you like to join us, Roger, would you like to see my naked tits? We could have a lot of fun together.'

Roger doesn't need much persuasion and nods his head in acceptance.

'Good, in the meantime we've got work to do, and I have to change my top. Just look at the mess you've made. What am I going to do with you both?'

Dave looks at Roger, winks and says. 'It's nothing compared to the mess we're going to make on you tonight!'

'Promises, Promises.' I reply.

Back home I think about preparing for my two young guests. I pick through my lingerie and decide to wear the black waspie with the matching panties and black stockings. I have second thoughts about wearing a bra because I want Dave and Roger to be surprised, when they see how gorgeous my tits are in all their naked splendour. Then, to complete my appearance, I put on the short, silver lame wrap, the one you bought me. I look at my reflection in the mirror and congratulate myself on keeping my forty-three year old body in good shape. There's barely a perceptible droop to my large, firm breasts and I wonder whether to smear lipstick around the surrounds the way you like me to, but the door chimes ring out leaving me no option but to answer it.

I greet Dave and Roger reveling in their compliments. As a way of showing my pleasure I flip open the lame wrap to show my naked tits and black sexy lingerie, which clearly has an immediate effect on them; I take them by the hands and lead the way to the lounge

'Now boys, shall we have a drink or two to get things going?' I suggest pouring wine. 'This is the last thing I expected to happen today.' I say. 'But tomorrow, I want no recriminations from either of you and I want your word you will be discreet and never ever mention this evening's pleasure to anyone.' Dave and Roger agree because it's in everybody's interest to be discrete. 'Good,' I say raring to get started. 'Now get your clothes off! I want to see if those cocks of yours are up to the task of fucking me!'

While Dave and Roger strip off I go around the room closing the curtains and lowering the lights. When I re-join the naked pair, I note with great satisfaction that they are both well on the way to full erections. 'Oh, my word,' I say taking hold of each cock and stroking their hard shafts in unison. 'I bet you love having these sucked?' But my words are met with a despondent silence and I gather that their respective wives don't oblige. 'You mean to say your wives don't give these glorious knobs a blow-job?'

Dave and Roger shake their heads. 'Well I love sucking my hubby's cock and making him cum over my face and in my mouth. He can't get enough of me, even after twenty two-years of marriage!'

The lads still look slightly bewildered as I drop to my knees and help myself to Dave's cock, which appears to be slightly harder than Roger's. My lips close around his bell-end and I feel him shudder. Roger's todger appears to come to life watching me suck on Dave and I use a free hand to draw him close enough to wank him... quite difficult really when I'm occupied elsewhere, but I manage.

Dave's response to my cock sucking is to thrust his groin at my mouth, his pleasure evident, while Roger's hands slide into my wrap and caress my breasts; I hope shortly to have these young men sucking simultaneously on my nipples!

'Christ, you're fucking wonderful, Jemma!' Dave whispers while his hands pull my head closer to him. I become aware of Roger pushing his knob into my cheek begging for some attention and so I switch my lips to his knob, but within seconds I hear him mutter something about cumming.

'Not yet, young man, there'll be no ejaculations until I'm satisfied!' My words are greeted with despair, but serves to re-instil my dominance. 'So...' I say taking time out from sucking Dave, '...if your wives don't suck your cocks presumably you don't tongue their cunts?' My question was met with more silence. 'In that case I'd better show you what you've been missing and teach you how a lady likes her pussy pleasured.' I get to my feet and slip off the silver lame wrap revealing my entire lingerie clad body to them.

'Christ Jemma you look fantastic! Your tits are really something special!' Roger says. He takes one in each hand and squeezes determinedly, his fingers and thumbs playing with each nipple, it feels wonderful. I sense Dave is behind me his knob pushing at my panties and into my bum-cleft. I reach behind with a hand and take hold of his cock directing his knob between my thighs until it brushes against my pussy. I groan with delight and ask him to remove my panties. Dave is on his knees in a flash his mouth level with my pussy. 'Take your time, Dave, savour the moment my pussy comes into view.'

Dave does as he's told and slowly draws my panties down my thighs and legs ready for me to step out of.

'Fuck, you're as smooth as the proverbial!' He says with delight.

'Always,' I tell him. 'Russ likes me smooth, especially as he loves sucking me down there and pushing his tongue up my pussy. He's very good at sucking my clit; I wonder what you will be like, Dave?'

I am as horny as hell! I want the action to heat up because I'm desperate for these two cocks to fuck me. I tell Dave to lie down. 'I'll sit on your face and you can explore my cunt with your fingers and tongue, and you Roger,' I say pulling his mouth off my nipples. 'You can tease my bum-hole; I love my bum-hole being played with.'

Without hesitation, Dave stretches himself on the carpet and I kneel over his face. 'Does my cunt smell nice, Dave?' I ask. He pulls my lips apart and pushes his tongue well up my love tunnel. I shudder with pleasure and press myself firmer onto his tongue. 'Oooh, Dave,' I moan. 'You're a quick learner. Now suck on my clit.'

peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers