Veiled Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, before we can settle down to pleasing Maggie, she feels it incumbent to remove her slip and bra, which is a sexual performance in its own right and well worth watching. Getting to her feet Maggie lifts the black, glossy slip over her head leaving her wearing only a bra and waist-corset. To all appearances it looks like one garment but in fact is two, which I discover when I'm asked to undo the hook and eye fastening of the bra. She shakes the straps down her arms, the motion setting her bountiful breasts swaying from side to side, until the large silky cups reach her hands. Then, she drops the bra and unashamedly seeks our admiration and acclaim. Maggie the mature is all woman and her large melon-shaped breasts are totally fucking gorgeous.

Maggie's provocative exhibition has me enthralled to such an extent I suddenly realise that she is as smooth as a proverbial around her pussy. She spots my lustful gaze, licks two fingers and rubs them between her pussy lips.

'You like a smooth cunt, Russ?' Maggie asks.

'Yes, Maggie, I do, I love a smooth pussy.' I reply.

'Good and what about you, Jemma? I suspect that beneath those red panties I'm going to find your cunt is pube free and smooth?'

'Indeed, Russ thinks I have a lovely pussy.' Jemma replies.

'Well, he'd better take off these panties so I can judge for myself.'

I love the direction the conversation is going; it is so exhilarating. Whether Jemma feels the same way I can't tell, but as I kneel before her and hook my thumbs into the waistband of her red panties, my face only centimetres from her pussy, I can sense Jemma's excitement by the manifest show of dewy dampness around her inner lips. She raises her backside and I draw the red silk panties down her legs. But before I can discard them, Maggie takes them and rubs them around my face. The exciting red material glides over my lips, the combination of pussy and perfume creating an aroma as sweet as honey. She smiles wickedly then pushes them into my mouth leaving me to mull the difference in taste between Maggie's big black panties and Jemma's petite red ones?

The subject of whose frillies taste and smell nicest is still uppermost in my brain when Maggie indicates that Jemma and I should sit next to her on the sofa, one each side. She lifts both her large, firm melons in cupped hands and, juggling them into a more comfortable position, raises them further indicating a nipple apiece for me and Jemma; I spit the red panties from my mouth and obey enthusiastically, but Jemma seems reticent.

My teeth instantly settle on a big brown nipple, which I immediately nibble and suck, conscious of the obtrusive, wrinkled skin around its areola. When Maggie discerns my eagerness she insists that Jemma, whose reluctant phase has passed, apply the same fervency too and it soon becomes obvious by her soft moans and obscene epithets bubbling from her lips, that Maggie is deriving huge pleasure from our joint quaffing.

But, feeling needful of exploring yet more of Maggie's maturity my fingers decide unilaterally to survey the seductive lines of her black waist-corset, while at the same time sucking her nipple. They slide across the sleek synthetic material and pull at the suspender straps with their chrome fasteners. A couple of twangs later they are nestling between her thighs, where they burrow gently between the ripe, fleshy contours of her pussy. My fervent search for her clitoris is quickly rewarded when I locate the swollen protuberance, whose size is unbelievable. It is an extraordinary discovery and I swear the nodule of flesh is big enough to wank, let alone suck!

'It's a big one, isn't it, Russ? And it's particularly sensitive!'

As you imagine my todger is as hard as steel - encased as it is in the black smoothness of her panties for the past half-hour. Then, just as I was wondering how much longer I could last, Maggie inflames my frustration further by instructing me to stand and hold up her black slip by the straps, she wants to gauge whether it would fit me. Now, bizarre as this might sound to some readers, I was so immersed in our sexual shenanigans I didn't think anything of her request. But when she said it looked big enough for me to wear added; why not slip the slip on.

I'd watched Jemma putting on her nightdresses and the slip looked much like a nighty, so I pulled it over my head and smoothed it down. Christ, feeling the glossy texture of the garment against my whole body was like a charge of electricity and the silky touch on my nipples felt fantastic... it also resonated with Maggie's penchant for seeing men wearing her lingerie.

'You look very sweet, Russ. Does it feel nice against your skin?'

'It feels absolutely wonderful.' I answered taking hold of my cock to indulge the double layer of sexiness.

'So, how about visiting me soon and letting me dress you up as my Sissy?'

'Yes please, Maggie. If wearing this slip is anything to go by, then my mind boggles at the thought wearing a complete set. It would be so thrilling.'

'Oh yes, I can assure you of that, sweetheart. When I've finished with you, Jemma won't even recognise you, especially with make-up! And I'll tell you something else my darling man. I think that deep in your psyche you have an effeminate side which is dying to be free and exposed! What do you say, Jemma?' She said turning her head. 'Could your hubby be a closet cross-dresser?'

But Jemma was disinterested. She seemed peeved that Maggie and I had been ignoring her and resentful of the attention I was receiving. Maggie sensed her mood swing and made amends by running her fingers along Jemma's stockinged thigh and twanging a suspender strap before pandering to her pussy; which I noticed was still moist, the pink inner lips neatly exposed and overlapping her tumescent labia, a sure sign that she wanted my cock. Thankfully, Maggie renewed Jemma's interest and the two women resumed kissing once more.

I watched avidly, the glazed expression on her face signalling total surrender to the older woman's touch once more, as Maggie's fingers probed her vagina.

'Do you use a vibrator or dildo, Jemma?' Maggie wanted to know.

'No, I don't.' She panted as Maggie's fingers touched a nerve inside her vagina creating ecstasy.

Maggie was taken aback by Jemma's admission and told her she would have to change that! Then, looking up at me, Maggie said. 'Russ, your wife's pussy needs fucking! Look, it's all pink and moist and ready for your cock and I would like to watch you two at it. I wish to see that nice thick monster ploughing Jemma's cunt!

But first, Russ, I want you to put on my dress. I'm pretty sure you'll get a kick out of wearing it and fucking your wife.'

My immediate needs were such that I wasn't surprised by Maggie's directive and didn't oppose her wish, so I located the dress and under supervision struggled into it; I was ready to do anything required. The dress turned out to be a good fit, like her lingerie, and feeling it press the black slip closer to my skin gave fresh inspiration, as if I required any. I intended to satisfy Jemma like never before, so with Maggie watching and flattering my appearance in a dress, I lifted my skirt to show that my erection was under starter's orders.

'I'd like you on your knees and Russ coming at you from the rear.' Maggie told Jemma. 'That way I can watch his cock ramming your pussy while I play with your sweet tits and nipples. So, let's get going you lovely bitch.'

When Jemma was in place on the sofa I approached her rear, my angry throbbing knob anxious to feel her wet, warm vaginal love tunnel. But there was a problem; I would have to hold the the dress out of the way in order to penetrate Jemma. Maggie solved this minor issue by bunching the skirt and raising the dress herself holding it clear of Jemma's arse; I advanced upon Jemma's pussy once more. But just as I was about to slide into Jemma, Maggie spotted my profuse pre-cum dribbling from the tip of my dick; she told me to rub it into Jemma's arse.

This was an act totally forbidden to me previously. My knob had never been allowed anywhere near Jemma's arse, it had always been off limit! But to my wife's credit, and upon sensing my purple throbber probing her entrance, she expressed an interest and encouraged my knob creaming; leaving me to wonder if she would ever let my cock go further!

That particular question became academic, as Maggie's purposeful forefinger took it upon itself to rub my sticky essence around the entry to Jemma's pretty brown star, before smearing the lube deeper into her anal passage; my lovely wife accepted the unfamiliar ministration with glee. It was a further bizarre spectacle, one that had me so excited I could wait no longer; so I slid my knob into Jemma and together we fucked, while Maggie held my dress aloft.

I pulled back and urged my cock forward, as Jemma's vaginal muscles relaxed allowing me to go deeper, Maggie's lecherous eyes firmly fixed on watching my cock slowly disappear then reappear from Jemma's cunt, the shaft wet and sticky with her juices. I pushed in again going as deep as my scrotum.

'Hold it there, lover boy.' Maggie ordered removing her finger from Jemma's arse and licking it salaciously for my benefit. Then, with the tip of her tongue in place of her forefinger, she gave the all clear to continue. This perverted sideshow had put Jemma in the throes of ecstasy, which she voiced loudly making it impossible for me to stave off my orgasm, so I began to bang away like a man possessed.

Maggie had the sense to let me continue and switched from probing Jemma's arse with her tongue, to licking my cock as it travelled in and out. I moaned and grunted with each thrust and Jemma reciprocated equally vocal, while Maggie encouraged with words that drove me wild. Then, without warning, Maggie released my dress allowing it to fall over her head masking the sight of her licking my shaft. But I felt her cup my balls and squeeze them gently, making for yet another wonderful combination of thrills, but sadly all hidden from my view.

There was so much sexual ferment to assimilate, like wearing Maggie's dress and the black lingerie beneath, every movement causing the different materials to brush against my skin. There was Jemma's lovely pussy and Maggie holding my balls, and it was so weird fucking Jemma and not be able to see my rampant cock in action. It did not, however, affect my desperation to cum.

Maggie's corset, with the seductive suspenders attached to her nylon stockings, was all that was visible of her, the rest of her being beneath my dress. Nevertheless, it was a vision ripe for finger exploration, starting with her bum cleft and anal paradise, which quickly led me to her pussy; a pussy so wet and sloppy I wondered whether it was possible she would be able to feel any form of stiff cock inside it! I did, however, find her g-spot, which I rubbed mercilessly, much to her delight.

My two-fingered exploitation of the swollen nodule was again greeted with rapture from Maggie. It brought her perilously close to climaxing and when I heard her muffled announcement that she was about to cum, I rubbed harder still and with devastating effect.

Maggie, I had learned over the past couple of hours, was a dirty, dominating bitch, as well as a sexual marvel! I would eventually discover that she loved being fucked with a strap-on dildo, something that Jemma would eventually carry out with gusto! However, back in the here and now, I was finding it difficult maintaining a decent rhythm for Jemma's benefit and also to attend Maggie's demands at the same time. So I was forced to call a temporary halt with Jemma while I brought Maggie to a climax, which happened in a matter of seconds and accompanied by a string of grateful obscenities; I could swear that among her words were some indicating that she'd nearly pissed herself!

Maggie's orgasmic recovery took only a few seconds before her fingers were once more squeezing my balls and encouraging me vociferously, to fuck Jemma. I was doing my best under extenuating circumstances and feared for my self-control and the ultimate mess I would create. But Maggie the mature sex-bomb was ahead of me, she knew precisely how she wanted me to finish. Her head appeared from under my skirt.

'When you shoot your cum, Russ, I want you to fill Jemma's pussy with it! I want to see that spunk dribble from her cunt and down her thighs before I taste it!' She insisted.

And so I set about fulfilling Maggie's request. Taking a firm grasp of Jemma's pleated skirt to propel myself harder, I plunged my cock relentlessly into her pussy. In my frustrated state I implored her to let me to fuck her arse, that I wanted to feel myself cum in her tight little tunnel. My words were relayed to Jemma by a persistent Maggie who by this time had switched to a sitting position with her legs apart to show me her gloriously wet pussy. She winked at me and began fingering herself, spreading her pussy lips wider - something I didn't think possible! it was the beginning of the end for me.

So, grabbing more of Jemma's clothes for support, and managing to tear the straps of her satin camisole in the process, I went wild with lust and spunked deep within her pussy, while I watched Maggie's fingers work their magic in her own cunt.

I must have screamed my intention to cum, because Maggie got to knees behind Jemma's rear and was waiting for me to withdraw my cock. But I had to take my time. It had been such a fabulous finish for me that I wanted to luxuriate in my post orgasmic state and allow my cock to wallow in the hot, sticky cum I'd left behind in my wife. But Maggie wasn't that patient and ordered me to gently withdraw my cock so she could have her pleasure.

I must admit my knees were a little shaky as I stepped back from Jemma. I saw my sticky cum oozing from between her lips then Maggie's tongue descend and lick at it eagerly; I sank to my knees feeling spent and very happy. My sexual exertion had left me drained. The incredulity and realisation of our earlier activity turning from fantasy to realty, still keeping me hard. I'd just experienced the thrill of my lifetime and those thrills kept buzzing, as I watched Maggie doing the dirty on my wife and licking my cum. But I needed to pee and was curious to see myself wearing a dress and black lingerie, so I left them to it...

... So there you have it, Jemma. What began as a fantasy in which I wanted you to seduce Maggie resulted in her seducing us both... how was it for you?