Veiled Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Roger is somewhat reticent about fingering my anal hole. 'Come on, Roger, don't be shy.' I coax. 'Lubricate it with some spittle and watch it open up for you.'

Between my thighs, Dave is still doing a good job of pleasing my pussy. I rock back and forth over his face sighing with pleasure then lean forward taking my body weight on my elbows. This way my rear will be more exposed for Roger and his fingers which, to be honest, are a little clumsy. I offer him another way.

'Tell you what, Rog; rub your cock up and down my bum crack. Spread your pre-cum around and try and nudge your knob into my hole. You'll feel an amazing sensation as I open up for your knob and, if you think you can manage it - try and push it in further; I'll help you.'

Well, between the two of them they manage to make me cum, which is very nice. But Dave wants to try something else and as Roger's bell-end isn't making much progress either up my bum-hole either, I order a change around. So, getting to my feet and grasping both their cocks, which are very erect at this time, I lead the lads to the sofa, and position them one either side of me in order for them to suck my nipples and squeeze my tits. When I have arranged them how I want, I take hold of each cock and stroke vigorously while they suck enthusiastically on my hard nipples.

I ask Dave and Roger whether they are squirters or dribblers when they cum, and am pleased to hear they're both squirters. Ooh, lovely, I reply eager to sample their juices.

'OK, lads, time for another change.' I say sitting astride Dave's lap. His knob contacts with my pussy lips making him groan with anticipation. He immediately reaches down between us, and, with some assistance from, slides his hard, lengthy shaft into my cunt. It feels wonderful as I manoeuvre myself to bring him deeper; Dave starts fucking. 'Slow down, young man, we've got all night.' I tell him and turning to Roger I say. 'Your turn will come. Don't look so disappointed, let me suck your cock while Dave is fucking me? Stand next to me on the sofa so I can reach you.' I can tell by his haste that he finds my cock-sucking something special and I ensure he is taken well care of.

So, I am entertaining two lovely cocks. One in my cunt the other in my mouth - and it's beautiful! Dave's youthful thrusting is without compassion for my more sensitive feelings and is accompanied by his hands squeezing on my tits for support. His cock is ramrod hard and his confidence is growing with each thrust he makes. As far as Roger's concerned, I am doing my best to keep him happy by taking him deep, so deep he makes me choke; so deep my spittle gushes like a river when I pull him out to catch my breath.

After a while, Roger implores me to take his cock in my pussy. Dave grudgingly agrees and I very quickly find myself tasting pussy juice on Dave's cock. After some initial tit groping by Roger, his cock slips easily between my swollen labia and into the gaping aperture created by Dave. We quickly adopt a rhythm but Roger wants something else and I sense his fingers rubbing over my clit. His extra attention escalates my excitement and very soon I find myself climaxing once more. Roger senses what's happened and loses control of himself. He tells me in no uncertain terms that he wants to cum and upon hearing these words, Dave says he's ready also.

This is the moment I've been anticipated - two young cocks squirting cum over me.

I climb off Roger's lap and kneel on the carpet, arranging their cocks either side of my mouth. They realise what is expected and begin to wank, their purple pulsing knobs so very close to my mouth. I hear lots of heavy breathing and grunting as I turn from one cock to the other encouraging them to cum and trying to gauge who will be first. I have to hand it to these lads they've got great erections and they really want to please me, but I hope they ejaculate one at a time because I want to double my pleasure... I wonder if they will taste different to one another?

Roger is the first. I open my mouth to catch as much of his spunk as possible, but he can't control his direction and I find my face dripping with lots of hot, sticky white stuff. When I think he's finished squirting I take his cock in my mouth and suck out any residual cum, which he appreciates and tells me how good I'm making his cock feel.

Dave follows within seconds. His direction is excellent and I feel my mouth fill with cum. I wait for him to complete his act before opening my mouth to allow his cum to dribble from my lips onto my breasts. Then, when he's spent, I rub his cum around my nipples before licking each one of my sticky digits.

We all take a rest and in silent contemplation digest our exploits. There is reluctance on the part of Dave and Roger to speak, but I'm eager for more and eventually reignite their lust.

Russ, what else can I say? Whatever do you think of me now? I can't believe I wrote this let alone have you read it. But in all honesty it's just a fantasy... one I'd love to turn into reality... with your approval of course.

I fold Jemma's sensational revelation and dropped it on the bed cover. She misinterpreted the astonished look on my face for one of disgust.

'You're angry and appalled.' She said grabbing her written words back. 'I had a feeling you would be outraged that I should have those kinds of thoughts.'

I kept quiet and allowed Jemma to vent her thoughts before reacting.

'I'm not angry or appalled, sweetheart. We agreed to be honest and you were, and if you want to know what I think of your fantasy, take a look at this!' I threw the bed-cover back to reveal my erection wavering about threateningly. I pointed down at it. 'That's what I think of your words! That is their effect on me! I think your fantasy was exciting, not only for you but me also.'

Jemma eyed my cock before reaching out for it and wrapping her fingers around the shaft. She began fisting me urgently. 'I'm so pleased, Russ, so thrilled with your response.' She purred as she moved her hand quicker.

'Just keep doing that darling, and I'll demonstrate how thrilled I am. In fact if you take my knob in your mouth, too, I'll give you some tangible evidence!'

Jemma's lips began a spirited assault on my cock, her keenness a revelation I thought I'd never experience from her! Her enthusiasm knew no bounds, especially when I reached for her pussy and twiddled her clit. It was a mutually brief and satisfactory episode, which resulted in Jemma climaxing first before I took the initiative and wanked myself to a finish over her face... it was the beginning of a new chapter in our marital relationship.

I handed Jemma the tissues to clean up, there would be work to do before she swallowed my juice, but it was a bloody good start and I suggested she aimed to fulfill her fantasy as soon as possible. There was no doubting that Jemma's self-confidence had suddenly hit an all-time high and she agreed that at the next opportunity she would advance her efforts to seduce the young men.

'Now,' she said. 'What about your fantasy, Russ? Will it have the same effect on me as mine did on you, I wonder?'

Feeling less nervous about revealing my thoughts, I handed Jemma my words. But she didn't want to read it herself; she had me do it, so I unfolded the pages I'd written and began.

Veiled Desires... Russ's Fantasy

'My fantasy involves Maggie...' I began.

'What, Maggie from down the road?' Jemma interrupted sounding somewhat surprised.

'... yes, that Maggie.'

'But she must be nearly sixty!'

I made no comment but cleared my throat and read on.

'I fantasise that I'm watching you seduce her.' Jemma didn't react, so I read on. 'You know how Maggie is a touchy-feely sort of lady, always likes to kiss and hug? Well, I've never mentioned it before, but when I watch you two embrace it's a very arousing sight, especially when Maggie reciprocates and hugs you closer; planting her kisses close to your lips. That particular image is the starting point of my fantasy, which begins one evening when we invite Maggie around and your girly kisses and cuddles develop a more sexual aspect.

To that end I've requested you wear a particularly fetching outfit that will hopefully secure Maggie's attention and make her fall for your blatant charm. We've agreed that a cream silk and lace camisole top with spaghetti straps - no bra, and a short, grey pleated skirt might provoke her interest, especially when she sees your nipples protruding through the silk camisole. Then for your lingerie, I thought a black suspender belt and stockings plus red panties might add that sexy flourish needed to nail her attention.

The evening arrives and after welcoming Maggie and receiving her usual affectionate greeting in return, we move to the lounge and sit together on the sofa chatting and, as per usual, her long, sensuous fingers quickly come into play and find a home along our thighs. Now, in the normal course of events, Maggie would give an occasional squeeze, but today is different, it's as if she's aware of our ulterior motive for inviting her, and begins surreptitiously stroking, as well as squeezing.

I love it because I'm wearing thin cargo-pants through which I can feel her long nails dragging on the inside of my thighs. But as my cock begins to stiffen I shuffle around trying to eliminate the distance between her fingers and my knob, remembering that my primary interest lies in watching you and Maggie perform.

From the corner of my eye I espy Maggie's straying fingers detect the lacy tops of your stockings. She stops immediately and raises the hem of your skirt slightly. Glancing down at her surprising discovery she smiles.

'Ooh, Jemma, you saucy little bitch!' She says raising the skirt even higher to discover what's holding them in place. 'Lovely, sexy stockings and with suspenders too, very provocative and naughty. And what lovely legs; my dear they were created to wear nylons.' Maggie's words are proof positive that she's finding you alluring and difficult to resist. My thoughts are further confirmed as I watch her stroke your thighs through the fancy stockings.

Maggie turns me and asks me if I'm a stocking lover. I nod my head and listen to her sultry voice intone about the seductive aspect of wearing nylon stockings. 'Do you like stroking them, Russ, running your fingers over this stretch of naked flesh above the tops?' Maggie's fingers move on from the fancy black lace encompassing Jemma's thighs and across the strip of naked flesh, to a position barely millimetres from her pussy.

I nod again.

'Well, I'll let you into a secret, Russ, so do I!'

So saying, Maggie drags her nails higher until they meet with Jemma's red panties. Suddenly she turns to me again, but this time feels for my cock, which is hard. Maggie expresses delight. 'And, I guess this eager todger wouldn't object to Maggie's fingers exploring a little more of your wife.' She emphasised her words with a squeeze of my knob. I swallow hard and sense my heart beat rising.

'Well,' Maggie sighs. 'This is a consummate situation,' she pauses. 'I've got hubby with an erection and his lovely wife who is positively encouraging my touch, something I wasn't expecting. But, Russ, how are we going to deal with this delicious state of affairs?' I deliberately look vacant. I am on the threshold of my dream fantasy but can't take the initiative.

I gaze across Maggie's formidable bosom at Jemma. She looks relaxed and my eyes beseech her to submit to Maggie's desires. To my relief she winks back then shocks me by brazenly parting her legs, revealing more of her silk panties. Jemma's shameless movement is sensed by Maggie who switches her attention back to Jemma's open thighs, the sight of the red lingerie acting like a homing beacon.

My view of the action is suddenly impeded so I move to a chair directly facing them and sharpen my focus on the girly action opposite.

'Well, well, well,' Maggie utters. 'You are a seductive little minx, aren't you?'

Maggie's fingers meander along the gusset of Jemma's panties eliciting a soft moan. The older woman's touch is surprisingly tender and Jemma senses that the pronounced contours of her labia are next in line for Maggie's amorous scrutiny. She is pleasantly surprised by how much her libido is inflamed by the older woman's sensuous caresses and wants more of the fingers stroking her moistening pussy lips. She sighs unabashed hoping to enthuse Maggie some more and I watch transfixed, as Jemma's love juice stains her red silk panties.

'Oh, Christ,' Jemma moans. 'That feels so nice.'

'In that case I'd better use two sets of fingers on this sweet pussy and double the pleasure.' Maggie whispers.

As you no doubt realise, Jemma, that with Maggie now in the role of dominatrix my fantasy seems to have altered. It's still a dream come true, though, watching two women in the throes of passion, especially you my darling. But what does it matter who the seductress is? To be honest, I think I prefer it this way round!

There's a subtle change of movement between the women as Maggie interrupts her intimate pussy teasing and moves her face closer to Jemma's. 'I would love to kiss you.' She whispers loud enough for me to hear.

'That would be nice, Maggie, I'd like that very much.' Jemma affirms. She offers the naive innocence of her upturned mouth, which is in stark contrast to Maggie's sapphic dominance. Their lips meet and begin a struggle for supremacy with Maggie assuming the mantle of command. I am taken aback by Jemma's enthusiasm for Maggie's kisses, a total revelation. Their faces turn and twist in osculation as each tries to assume superiority. Lips suck and tongues fight for the right to penetrate, all of which makes for a spectacle so sensuous it has me stroking myself. Eventually the pair break to breathe and Maggie speaks.

'I'll let you into a secret, Jemma. I, too, am wearing stockings, which no doubt young Russ would like to see.' Maggie looks across at me and gets to her feet. The salacious smile on her face an indication that something special is about to happen.

Maggie is wearing a pink, floral print dress, the full skirt ending just below her knees. Her body looks enticing as she lifts the hem high enough to confirm her legs clad in black nylon stockings that disappear irresistibly downwards into pink high-heel shoes. But when Maggie raises her skirt even higher, to show a three strap arrangement for securing each stocking, I espy Jemma's fingers push between Maggie's thighs; a bold move on the part of Jemma. Maggie gazes down at Jemma's impudence and opens her legs further, enabling Jemma's hand total access to her pussy, which she cups and massages through the black panties. This sudden and welcome attention causes Maggie to squeeze her thighs together and release her skirt, hiding my wife's trapped hand and the shimmering black panties.

'You fucking, little bitch!' Maggie groans writhing against the palm of Jemma's eager hand.

I watch all this with incredulity and a throbbing cock. Jemma's behaviour is nothing short of sensational and I speculate on whether my presence would be tolerated if I joined them. In the event I decide sit it out and enjoy Jemma's temporary assertiveness, which is amazing, particularly when she suggests.

'I think it's about time you took off your dress, Maggie. Russ and I are keen to see what else you've got to show us.' Jemma insists.

Maggie seems keen to do as we request and feels for the zip that runs down the side of her dress. She pulls the fastener down then she tackles the buttons that run from her throat to waist, slowly undoing each one to expose yet more black lingerie. When all buttons are undone, Maggie lifts the dress over her head and drops it nonchalantly onto the carpet. I stare open-mouthed at the beautiful lines of her maturity, her ripe body on display in a full-length black slip; the delicate shoulder straps under huge strain from the erotic excesses her breasts are exerting on them. I'm contemplating the overflowing cups of her black lacy bra when she speaks.

'What do you think, Russ? Does my lingerie appeal to your lust, or is it too old fashioned? Do you think black is my colour?'

'You look amazing, Maggie. I love your choice of underwear.' I reply my curiosity and cock aroused.

'I will show you everything, but first you must take off your clothes.' Maggie teases. 'Everything,' she insists. 'I want you naked for something special I have in mind. Come on, strip off!'

I obey Maggie's command and eventually stand naked before the two women, my erection twitching and wavering. Maggie's hands reach beneath her slip to tug her panties down to her ankles. She steps from them and with a dexterous flick of a pink high-heel shoe, aims them at me. I catch them with both hands and smell the sweet aroma emanating from the black nylon.

'Go on, have a good sniff, Russ.' Maggie insists. 'Taste my cunt.'

Unprepared for this turn of events, and Maggie's language, I nevertheless do as she suggests and hold them to my nose while licking the gusset.

'What do you think, Russ, does my aging pussy have the kind of sex appeal you like?' Maggie asks.

'It most definitely does.' I answer.

'If you want to wear them, don't be embarrassed. I know you men like to feel lady's panties around their cocks and I bet you've worn Jemma's when you've been jerking off. or does Jemma do it for you.' Maggie turns to look at Jemma. 'Am I right? Does your husband wear your panties?'

Jemma is undaunted by the question and replies that I am indeed a lover of silky lingerie around my cock. But she's quick to point out that her own panties are far too small for me to wear, so she buys a bigger size to fit me and now I own quite a selection of large sexy panties and slips for when we fuck, or she's jerking me off.

Maggie is delighted at Jemma's disclosure. 'I'm so pleased you like wearing women's thing, Russ. But as you can see and feel, my panties are much larger than Jemma's, so I reckon these black ones will fit you a treat! Why not try them on.'

The black panties fit perfectly, even with my erect cock pushing out the front; I can't resist closing my eyes momentarily to savour the sensuous nature of the sleek material.

'Look at that, Jemma!' Maggie exclaims pointing at my erection. 'You are a lucky girl to be serviced by that! She moves to where I'm standing and takes hold of my cock enfolding the material more intimately around it. I close my eyes and abandon myself to her ministering. 'I'll let you into another secret, Russ.' She whispers in my ear. 'I love seeing men dressed in lingerie and believe me you have the perfect body for it. But what I like even better is to dress a man in my finest underwear and clothes to make him my Sissy, then have him pander to my every wish!'

In the brief silence that follows my mind is working overtime imagining myself as Maggie's Sissy. I dream about the special titillation of dressing in Maggie's things, realising it appeals to my carnal appetite.

'And...' Maggie continues in her sultry manner, '... I love being fucked by a man dressed as a woman! You wouldn't believe how that excites me. Would you like me to doll you up, Russ, put you in my clothes and make you fuck me?' It's a question I dare not answer because just thinking about it puts me on the verge of cumming, especially as her fingers are still working their magic to create sexual sorcery upon my cock. Maggie senses my eagerness to cum and releases me just as Jemma cries out for more attention.

She returns to sit beside Jemma who immediately takes it upon herself to squeeze and fondle Maggie's tits.

'What do you think, Jemma? How do they feel?' Maggie asks lowering the straps of her slip. 'Is this your first time with another woman?' Jemma confirms it is and squeezes harder on the abundant, firm flesh of the older woman's orbs. 'That's the way my dear. I have big nipples that love being double sucked, so come over here, Russ, you and Jemma can can do the honours.'