Velma and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know." Velma replied. "I sure feel better though." she said as her stream stopped and some dribbled down her thighs.

"Do you need to piss John?" Joanne asked me.

"I could piss a bit." I said.

Joanne came over, unzipped my pants, reached in and took my semi erect cock out and exclaimed. "Oh my God. A man with an anteater foreskin. What did I find today? I must play with this prick for a few minutes."

Joanne took my cock and examined the tip of my foreskin, then popped it in her mouth and nibbled on it for a few seconds. "Is it sensitive?" she asked.

"Not too sensitive." I replied. "I just enjoy someone playing with it or stroking it. I also love to piss through my foreskin, so when I go, I won't be pulling it back."

"Well, let me see you piss." she said. "I don't get to see a man's cock like

So she let go and I began pissing with it filtering out the tip of my foreskin. She put her face down and got a small drink of my piss then swallowed it. "Lovely." she said.

By now I was really flooding the ground and had a big wet spot on the ground. As I began to slow down Joanne once again put her mouth down to my cock and took another drink. She swallowed it and said "Oh so very good.".

"Is his cock always so good when you suck it Velma?" Joanne asked.

"I love sucking his prick. He also seems to have more semen when he shoots in my mouth than in my pussy." Velma replied.

"Well, I really enjoyed tasting his pee and sucking him. Now we need to find you some new stockings and a garter girdle or garter belt or two. So let's go inside and see what I have. I presume you don't want Mac to find out about these items you may purchase. Am I correct? I have some very nice seconds in stockings that you won't even see the flaws. I can let you have them for fifty cents a pair and they are very nice. I also have several six or eight strap girdles or belts that will fit you nicely Velma." Joanne told us.

"Well, let us see what you have." Velma replied.

Joanne showed us about fifteen packages of nylons. All full fashioned with a Cuban heel and dark seams. She knew Velma's size and correct length so it was simply a matter of color choice. We picked out ten pair with colors from light grey, cinnamon, chocolate brown, nearly black, and light navy as well as a beige or two. Then we picked out two eight strap garter girdles, one in black and the other in a light gold color. We also picked out two six strap garter belts with one in navy blue and the other in raspberry.

Joanne totaled it all up and the bill came to thirty one dollars. I paid her in cash and she packaged them up for us.

"Would you like to see my very hairy pussy before you leave?" she asked.

Velma quickly replied of course she would.

Joanne hiked her dress up and I was in awe at how hairy her belly and cunt were. She had more hair on them than I had seen on any woman. Velma had to touch her cunt and rub her hand through it.

"Maybe the next time John brings me over here I can eat your pussy." Velma said. "It looks delicious."

"Do you want to touch it John?" Joanne asked.

"Of course I do." and I ran my hand through her bush. It was wet like she had just dribbled pee in it.

"Did you know I just peed a little?" she asked.

"I thought you were wet." I replied. "We must get going now though. I want to see Velma in some new stockings. Thank you for everything."

Joanne kissed Velma goodbye and I think I saw some tongue movement between the two of them, but I didn't say anything.

We got to the car and Velma said "I need to pee again. Do you think I can just stand here with the car door open and piss?"

"Sure. No one will see you. You don't even have to pull your dress up. Just spread your legs and go." I told her.

She spread her legs and the pee flowed down to the street. She pissed for about thirty seconds and was all done. Got in the car and I got in the drivers side and we left for home.

"My fucking cunt is all wet you know." she said. "But I really needed to piss again and as you could see, the street got pretty wet."

Thirty minutes later, we were back home and I was anxious to have her slip on a pair of new stockings and to fuck her good. I got out of the car and walked around to Velma's side. She was already out of the car standing on the driveway with her dress pulled up to mid thigh pissing again. With her stockings held up with roll garters and nothing wearing nothing else, she looked like a street corner whore.

"You just pissed thirty minutes ago. Now you're pissing again." I said.

"Well. I didn't finish when I went the last time, so I'm finishing up now. Then I'm going to put a pair of new stockings on and I'm going to fuck your nuts off of you." she replied. She dropped her skirt and headed to the back door and went into the house. I followed her with the packages.

When I got inside she turned to me and said. "Get your pants off so I can play with your prick. I may want to stroke that motherfucker before I fuck you. But I'm horny, so hurry."

I put the packages on the table and dropped my pants and stepped out of them. Velma was sitting on a chair and as I moved in front of her she had one hand on my semi erect cock and the other on my nut sack fondling it. She quickly slipped my cock in her mouth and began sucking it once more. Her mouth was very wet and she got my cock wet with her saliva. When she had my cock nice and erect, she got off the chair and up onto the table and spread her stocking clad legs apart.

"Now fuck me with the long hard prick of yours." she said as she spread her hairy cunt lips open.

She guided my cock into her vagina which was all wet from her pee dribbling into it and my cock slipped all the way inside her vagina quite easily. I hit her cervix with the tip of it quickly and she screamed at me "Fuck me damn it. I need your stiff mother fucker splashing my cunt with your baby batter."

I thrust my cock in and out of her cunt about twenty times until I erupted with six or seven good hard blasts of my pollen inside her. She squealed like a sow in heat as I fucked her and made her cunt even wetter.

"Oh, I needed that cock of your fucking me again." she said. Your father is a good fucker and a great pussy eater, but you're a little better than him in the fucking department. Now get off me and come up to my face so I can suck your prick clean. Then we are going to take a little nap and shower when we get up." she told me. "I must have wiggled a little bit seeing where my stockings are at now."

They were down around her ankles.

I pulled my wet prick out of her cunt and wiped all the juices on her belly fur, then moved up so she could suck my cock clean

"I guess you did wiggle. I'll just take them off because you won't be wearing them when we get up from our nap." I said.

She got my prick cleaned off and stroked my peter a little bit, then kissed me full on the mouth, slipping her tongue inside my mouth.

"I just want you to taste our juices." she said. "Your father isn't too keen on me doing that, but he tolerates it However, he isn't one to eat my pussy very often and so I give him a squirt of pee when he is eating me." she told me. "But if I am naughty, he also has a quirt in his dresser drawer that he can smack me with a few times. Once he gave me five smacks with it right on my cunt lips. It hurt bad."

We slept for about three or four hours then got up. Velma needed to pee and since we were going to shower anyway I just had her step into the shower while I laid down on the floor. She spread her cunt lips open and the pee began flowing all over me. My cock, nuts, chest, and face. Finally it began to trickle down her thighs and legs and then stopped.

"Did I piss all over you enough honey?" she asked. "I really had to go. Now eat my cunt then I'll let you pee on me. I love golden showers..

I got up and ate her pussy for a minute, then she laid on the floor of the shower and I aimed my cock at her and began pissing on her. I just peed through my foreskin and aimed mostly for her hairy belly and cunt. Finally I told her to open her mouth and I gave her a little drink. She swallowed it and I finished pissing. She grabbed my peter and wanted to suck it a moment. Foreskin and all went in her mouth and she fondled my nuts too. I told her that was enough and we needed to shower.

She put on her shower cap and I turned the warm water on, took the soap and began washing her cunt. Got that nice and soapy, then rinsed her off. Then I soaped her cunt again and really got a nice lather. I washed her crease and stuck two fingers up inside her vagina and washed it too. I soaped the rest of her body, playing with her teats as I did so, then rinsed her off. She took the soap and gently washed my nuts and then skinned my foreskin back and washed the head of my prick. She rinsed it off, then washed it again. We finally finished and she got to her knees and stuffed my cock in her mouth one more time. She got me semi erect and sucked the head of my cock until I told her that was enough for now.

We dried each other off then went to see what she was going to wear.

"I think I'll slip on my new black eight strap garter girdle and the pair of grey stockings. Grey always looks good on me and I think they will enhance the looks of my legs." she said.

"You look good in anything. Sometimes even better with nothing on, like now." I replied. "I could push you on the bed and eat your fucking pussy some more and suck your clit till you squeal like a sow." I told her I would get her stockings out of the package while she slipped on her girdle.

"Well why don't you just put your mouth down in my pussy and eat me some more so I can have another climax or two. If you suck my clit I might even have three or four. I might also dribble all over your face if you suck my pee hole so go ahead and stick your mouth down there."

I began to eat her cunt and focused on her clit. She went bonkers and wiggled and squirmed all over the place.

"Does daddy eat your pussy the way I do?" I asked.

"No. daddy doesn't like to eat my pussy very often. He would rather fuck me than eat me. He forgets I lived with a major cunt eater for a long time before I started dating him so I enjoy having my cunt eaten." Velma replied.

"Did Beulah ever get fucked by a man or was she a dyke all the time?" I asked.

"She never went with a man. It was always Mary Alyce and me. Of course, she and Mary Alyce lived together before I came into the picture, then Beulah moved in with me. She loved her martinis and eating pussy." Velma replied.

Finally Velma told me to stop eating her cunt and slipped into her new stockings. When she fastened them onto the eight garters, they made her legs look long and classy. Grey with black heels and seams was tantalizing. She stepped into her slingback pumps and reached for my cock.

"I want to jack your cock for a few minutes. Daddy likes it when I play with his prick and I have to be very careful that I don't cause him to shoot his load on my hand. He always wants to fuck me, so I don't want to jack him off too much." she said.

"We're going out to dinner tonight with Margie and Peter. A very small group of eight. Two other couples you may or may not know. Margie knew daddy was going to be gone and wants to fuck you. She also knows you want to suck her magnificent teats and Peter wants to fuck me in the worst way. Everyone, including you, will be dressed ready to fuck or suck. That means the men will be in drag so you will need to get your lingerie on shortly." Velma told me. "I'm not wearing a bra either and probably no panties or DK's."

About that time the doorbell rang. Velma told me she would answer it since she had some clothes on. She slipped a robe over her lingerie and went to the door. "Oh hello Margie." I heard her say. "Yes, he knows what is happening. I told him it would be a very intimate group and we may or may not know them. He's in my bedroom and has a hard on. He was just going to fuck me again when you rang. He will be glad to see you and your teats."

Margie and Peter were devout Catholics with Peter being the head of the Knights of Columbus and Margie being heavily involved with Catholic Daughters of America. Neither seemed to be concerned with their positions in the church as they loved to fuck around and play sex games. Margie had an enormous pair of teats and Velma loved playing with Peter's cock

Velma brought Peter and Margie to the bedroom and Margie exclaimed. "Oh my God. He's got a huge prick and his foreskin completely covers the head of it and then some. I'll love sucking that cock tonight."

I didn't try to hide my erection and Margie reached out and touched it. Meanwhile Peter took his hand and slipped it under Velma's robe and said. "Just as I thought. No panties or DK's. Just your hairy cunt."

"Yes and my hairy cunt is hot. Slip a finger or two in my cunt while I play with your nice uncut cock. Margie and John are going to go hide for an hour or two while you fuck me with that massive cock of yours." Velma said.

That was our clue to go to my bedroom so I took Margie by the hand and headed toward my room. On the way she told me she needed to piss, so we stopped at the bathroom. I could see the tops of her stockings as she turned around to sit down and the garters on her garter belt were straining to keep them pulled tightly. She sat down on the toilet and the stream began to fall. I also got a glimpse of her massive udders as she sat there and peed.

"Put your hand under my cunt dear. I want you to feel my hot piss. I'm going to leave my cunt all wet and your fucking cock will slip into my cunt nice and easy and fuck me good." she said. I put my hand under her cunt and her pee began flowing like a river. It was hot and wet and there was a lot of it.

"I'm done. Let's go so I can get your prick inside me and fill me with your baby batter." she said.

Pee was still dripping off her cunt hair when she got up and continued to drip as she walked down the hallway. She sat on my bed, took my prick and slipped it into her mouth.

"Oh God. This motherfucker tastes so good." she said. "Please fuck me when we get in bed."

Margie wanted to know if she could jack my cock off for a minute or so and I told her to just stroke it. She did and it began to really get big.

She got into bed, spread her legs wide open so I could see her very hairy cunt and said "Give me that big motherfucker nice and slow. I want to feel it going in my cunt nice and easy."

I aimed my prick at her opening and began to slide it in slowly so she could feel it. I knew she was going to feel all my excess foreskin when I finally got my peter all the way inside her hairy cunt. When a man has as much foreskin as I have on my peter, there is no place for it to go except up inside a woman's cunt.

"Oh John." Margie screamed. "Your fucking cock is stretching my cunt so much because your cock is so fat. The tip of your head is all the way up to my cervix. Now let me wiggle and squirm a bit while I enjoy how nice it feels inside my cunt. I want you to nurse my teats while you're fucking me. It always feels good to have a warm mouth on a nipple sucking on it while I've got a nice fat cock fucking me."

So I latched on to one of her large nipples and began nursing her as I fucked her. She oooohd and aaaahd as my prick slid in and out of her cunt giving her a good fucking. Suddenly Margie grabbed my ass with both hands and said "Fill my pussy up with your warm pollen. I'm coming all over the place and I need to be bred."

I gave her two more thrusts then erupted inside her cunt, giving her six or seven good hard shots of semen before letting it dribble out the tip of my cock.

I felt her nylon clad legs go around my waist and I knew she wanted me to keep my long dick inside her while she climaxed a few times. Her stockings were nice and silky and ,my waist moved freely as I moved my waist back and forth pumping my cock deep inside her cunt.

Finally, she dropped her legs onto the bed, let out a loud sigh, and said "You motherfucker. You wore me out fucking me. Now let me clean your cock off with my tongue, then I want you to nurse my other teat while I relax and let your baby batter run out of my cunt. I have a pair of sheer bikini panties in my bag I will slip on so I don't get the sheets all wet. Now come up so I can suck your dick clean and play with your anteater foreskin some more."

I reached into her bag, found her panties, and helped slip them on her ankles. Margie pulled them up, then put

her hands under my nuts and took my cock in her mouth. She licked my cock with her tongue and sucked me a little till she thought she had most of our juices off my cock.

"Now get back into bed and suck my other teat." she said. "I'm going to take a nap and I want you nursing me."

I laid down beside her and she guided her large nipple into my mouth where I latched onto it and began sucking. In about three minutes I heard her snoring softly and knew she was sleeping. I reached into her crotch with my hand and her panties were already soaking wet from my semen leaking out of her cunt.

She stirred about three in the morning and got out of bed to piss. I followed her into the bathroom and helped pull her bikinis down. The flow of her pee began and it continued like a waterfall for about two minutes. I put my hand under her very wet cunt and wiped pee and semen off her cunt hair.

"Leave my panties off." she said. "I think I'm done leaking now. Let's go find Peter and Velma and see what they are doing."

I could only imagine they were sleeping too. They were in Velma's bedroom and each of them was lightly snoring. I took Margie by the hand and led her back to our bedroom. "I want to nurse you some more." I told her.

She turned on her other side and pulled my head to her teat.

"OK. Now suckle my teat you fucker. When we get up in the morning I'm going to fuck your cock off of you." she said.

I began nursing on her and it wasn't long until she was sleeping again.

We woke about eight o'clock and Margie grabbed my cock and said. "I want that cock inside my cunt fucking me again, but I need to piss first or I'll be pissing all over you."

"You can piss all over my peter if you want to." I replied. I think it would be better if you did it in the shower though rather than the bed."

We got out of bed and I took off my garter belt and stockings and went into the shower and sat down. Margie stood in front of me, parted her cunt lips and began pissing all over me, but basically aiming to drown my prick. I was saturated when she finished and I moved up until my face was directly under her cunt. I slipped my tongue inside her cunt and began licking her vagina and pee hole. She squeezed her bladder and I got a nice short drink of her piss.

"I need to either shower or dry off then fuck you." I told her.

"Let me dry you off." she said. She took a large towel and wiped me dry.

"Now let me jack your cock for a minute, then you can shove it inside my wet cunt and fuck me again until you blast another load of baby batter in me." she said.

She stroked my prick for a minute and I got a good erection. She spread her fat cunt lips wide open and I thrust my prick in her slick cunt. I fucked her for about thirty seconds before I blew my nuts off in her again.

We showered, dried each other off, and put on robes.

We went downstairs and Velma and Peter were already in the kitchen fixing breakfast. Velma was still in her garter belt and stockings, but Peter was nude with his magnificent cock just swinging and swaying as he moved.

"Good morning you two sleepyheads" Velma said. "Breakfast will be ready in a couple of minutes. I hope you had a great time fucking each other last night.

"Not just last night Velma." Margie said. "John just fucked me again before we showered, after I had given him a golden shower. He also got a little taste of my pee before I emptied my bladder."