Velma and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took his coat and his case and saw his anteater peter hanging between his thighs.

"Beulah is going to love playing with your peter." I told him. "She already wants to dip mine in her martini glass so she can suck the tip of it, so I can only imagine what she wants to do to yours.Now join Beulah and Velma while I get Beulah another another drink. Would you like a martini too?"

I went into the kitchen and rather than make one drink for Beulah. I made another pitcher of Bombay Gin martinis and took them to the dining room. There was Jim standing between both Velma and Beulah with each one playing with his long cock. Beulah was fondling his nuts and Velma was tugging on his foreskin.

"Where's the head of toy boy's cock?" Beulah asked Velma. "I can't see the outline of it because of his foreskin."

Velma moved her fingers up along his foreskin until her index finger was at the tip of his cock head. "It's right here Beulah. About an inch and a half from the tip of his foreskin. This motherfucker has a real anteater foreskin. I may need to suck it a little bit to see if I can get an erection out of him." she replied.

"Well, he's got a nice pair of nuts too." Beulah told her. "They're hanging down very nicely. Big too."

"Alright ladies. It's time to refresh your drinks and eat some more snacks and I don't mean snacking on cock either. That comes later." I told them.

I refilled their glasses with a fresh martini and lit a cigarette for myself and one for Velma. Beulah took a cigarette from her case, put it in her holder, lit it, and took a big drag off of it. She blew the smoke right at Jim's cock and said. "I want you to fuck me with your king sized peter later this evening. I think I'm going to enjoy having it in my cunt and spewing baby batter all over the inside of my cunt."

We toasted and took a drink, ate some more snacks, and finished our cigarettes. Then Beulah announced she needed to piss and right now. Velma told us to follow her as she led us to the patio.

"Beulah spread your legs apart and let the pee flow onto the concrete. Then it will flow out onto the grass. When you finish I will eat your wet hairy pussy for you and get you horny." Velma told her.

Beulah spread her legs about two feet apart, grabbed her labia and spread them too. The pee began dribbling out her urethra then began a steady flow onto the patio. Beulah really had to piss as she went about ninety seconds before it tapered off. Then Velma kneeled down, got her face right in Beulah's cunt, and began licking and sucking the excess pee off her hairy cunt. Jim and I simply watched as the two friends played with each other.

Beulah told us she needed another martini so we went in the house and fixed more drinks. This was Beulah's third martini and I could envision her getting a little tipsy. Perhaps Velma too although she handled her liquor better than Beulah.

"I think after this drink I'm going to need to piss again and then need a good fucking. My cunt tells me I need a fat cock fucking me and filling me with some warm creamy semen. Then I'll suck it clean and may even let him piss all over me." Beulah said.

A few minutes later Beulah said she needed to piss very badly. We went out on the patio and she spread her legs and cunt lips wide open and the pee came flowing out like a river. I could see some running down her stocking clad legs and knew they would need to be changed. because she didn't like wet stockings. As she finished more dribbles ran down her legs getting them really wet.

"Oh fuck." she said. "I seem to have piss running down my legs and will need to change stockings. Perhaps toy boy can unhook my garters and peel my wet stockings down my legs for me so I can get some dry ones on."

"I'd be happy to do that Beulah as long as I can feel your wet hairy cunt as I do so." I said. "I love seeing your grey haired belly and cunt."

She stood in front of me and I unhooked her garters from her stockings. Then I peeled her wet stockings down to her ankles and took them off. Velma had brought me a towel so I could wipe her damp legs off. It was then I saw she had long hair on her legs.

"What caused your piss to run down your thighs and legs?" I asked. "I find it very sexy watching your piss flowing down your legs."

"I'm not sure what happened. Maybe something got in the way of my pee-hole and changed the course of it." Beulah replied.

About that time Velma came back with a clean pair of stockings for her friend.

"I got you a pair of black full fashioned ones my dear. I think they will look great on your hairy legs and I'm sure my stepson may get a hard on watching you put them on." she said.

To be continued: