Velma and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well let me finish breakfast for the three of you and I'll drink my prune juice so I can shit. Then I'm going to eat Peter's sausage and drink his baby batter." As she moved around the stove and kitchen her bare pussy gave us all a nice view of her very hairy belly and cunt and I knew I was going to wash it after she took her shit as well as fuck her later in the day.

She got breakfast finished and on the table and got her prune juice. We ate and she smoked a cigarette while displaying her teats and pussy to us. When we finished eating she told Peter to stand in front of her so she could suck his fat cock.

He moved to the front of her and Velma plopped his semi erect prick in her mouth, moving his foreskin back as she did.

"Now let me suck you off, but I want all your pollen in my mouth." she told him.

As she sucked him, you could see his prick get very erect and suddenly he stiffened up and semen began running out the corners of her mouth and down her chin onto her nylon stockings.

Velma just kept sucking his prick and swallowing his pollen until he began to lose his erection. She gave him a final suck, then let go of his prick. It was still dripping a little semen, but not much.

"There. Did you like that Peter?" she asked. "Did I make you blow your nuts off like never before?"

"It was a great blow job Velma." Peter replied. "I'm glad you enjoy sucking cocks. You're just a big cock whore."

Velma told Margie to come stand in front of her so Velma could eat her pussy.

Margie got off her chair and stood in front of Velma and parted her robe. Velma put her face in Margie's cant and began licking her cunt. Margie spread her legs open further and Velma pulled Margie closer to her face.

"Spread your cunt lips open Margie." Velma told her. "I want to suck on your clit before I have you piss in my mouth."

Margie spread her cunt lips wide open and Velma immediately latched onto her clit and began sucking on it. Margie squealed and hollered like a sow in heat.

"You little fucking whore. You like me sucking your clit don't you?" Velma asked.

"Yes. It feels so good to have you sucking it like a man's cock. I'm so hot I think I'm going to piss on you." Margie responded.

Pee began dribbling onto Velma's tats and chest and soon Margie had emptied her bladder.

Velma stopped sucking Margie's clit and said. "I'm finished now. I need to dry off."

Margie told us that she and Peter had some errands to run so they needed to get going for home.

They packed up and were gone in fifteen minutes.

Velma said "I need to shit now. So come along and you can wash my ass when I finish."

She unhooked her wet garter belt and sat on the toilet. She let out a loud fart then I heard her shit hit the water. She quickly flushed the toilet to lessen the aroma then wiped her ass. As she stood up, she unhooked her stockings and let them fall to her ankles then told me to wash her ass with warm soapy water.

I already had the lavatory filled with nice warm water so I just rinsed off the wash cloth, soaped it up and told her to kneel down on the floor.. I put a towel down for her arms and head then proceeded to wash her ass.

"Oh that feels so good." she said. "Will you wash my pussy too?"

I told her I would wash her cunt and rinsed off the wash cloth and put more soap on it. I worked her hairy cunt into a nice lather, then rinsed it off. I lathered up the wash cloth again and washed her hairy cunt one more time spreading her lips open so I could wash her vagina and pee hole. Then I rinsed them off and dried them. When I finished I put my mouth down on her cunt and licked her clit and found her pee hole. I tried sticking my tongue in her pee hole, but it didn't go very far. I told her I might like to try and fuck her urethra and shoot some semen into her bladder. But Velma had other ideas, as I found out.

"Now come into my bed and suck my teats for a little bit." she said. I want your prick in my cunt lips."

"If you're going to do that, then I want you to put my prick right over your pee hole and piss on it while I'm nursing your teats." I told her.

We got into bed and Velma asked me if I had ever fucked my grandmother Agnes.

"Of course I did." I told her. "I fucked her quite a few times between January and April when daddy booted her ass out of our home. She was a fucking whore and couldn't leave the sauce alone. I also got to watch her piss quite often. I remember one afternoon when she and mother were at their favorite watering hole. Mother had already pissed once and left her black panties off when she finished and put them in her purse. However, Agnes needed to go so when we left we went out the back door to the car and when we got there, they both went behind the car, raised their skirts to their waists, spread their legs and pissed. Both of them were wearing nylons, but had them held up with roll garters. Needless to say, their stockings got some pee on them too. Agnes must have pissed for about ninety seconds and it just gushed out of her pee hole. Then they dropped their skirts and got in the car and away we went. Agnes had neither DK's or briefs on. Just her gray haired belly and cunt."

"When we got home, Agnes went upstairs to her bedroom and mother went into the living room. I followed Agnes upstairs and went into her bedroom just as she was taking off her dress, I told her to get on her bed and I was going to give her some peter. She looked at me kind of funny, but got on the bed and spread her legs apart. I got out of my clothes and got between her legs and stuck my turgid cock right up her vagina. She squealed and hollered as I fucked her and I quickly splattered semen inside her cunt." I said.

"Was she a cock whore like I am beginning to become?" Velma asked me.

"I told her I would give her measured amounts of whiskey as long as she let me fuck her when I wanted to. I wasn't going to let her get drunk. Of course after my mother passed away, she became father's whore. He bought her nice lingerie and made sure she got to the beauty parlor every two weeks to get her hair done. Of course, I was still fucking her too and she enjoyed having a couple of nice fat cocks to play with." I said.

"Well you've made me horny again so I want that fat prick of your inside my cunt and want you to spray my cunt with your pollen. You know, your daddy would like to breed me and have another baby. So get between my legs and put that motherfucker in me and screw me good." Velma said.

I got between her legs as she pulled her hairy labia apart. She took my prick in one hand and guided it to her vagina and I thrust it all the way in with one push.

"My oh my. You are a wet cunt." I told her. "Did you climax with me telling you about Agnes and me?"

"Yes. You made so horny I came just listening to you telling me about watching her piss, Would you enjoy it if I let you watch me piss when no one else is around?" she asked.

"I think I would like that. I might even eat your pussy or wash your cunt when you are finished. Agnes used to drink a lot of tea and that made her need to pee more frequently. Now let me give you a good fucking." I said.

She was enjoying my peter and told me she was coming again and again. I counted about four or five climaxes until I felt my nuts ready to unleash some baby batter in her cunt.

"OK you cock fucker. I'm going to blast the head off my prick and flood your cunt with pollen." I said. Then I erupted.

"Oh God. That feels so nice and warm and your prick is so big and fat. Just keep fucking me while I have another orgasm or two." she replied.

About three minutes later I slipped my shrinking prick our of her cunt, moved up to her face so she could suck my cock clean, then got a pair of nice sheer black panties from her lingerie drawer and slipped them over her nylon clad legs and pulled them up to her pussy.

"Now you can leak all the pollen you want into the gusset of your panties." I told her. "When you need to pee, let me know so I can watch you."

"I guess after being a 'cunt whore' for so many years, I'm now becoming a 'cock whore' since I seem to enjoy cock so much". Velma replied. "I didn't realize fucking a cock could be so much fun and also feel so good to especially when it splashes big loads of pollen in my cunt."

"Well, I have plenty of cock for you again tonight and I'll suck your cunt all day today if you want me to." I said.

"I'll want you to do that." Velma replied. "It feels so good when your mouth is sucking my clit. Your daddy likes doing that to me too. I climax all over his face when he sucks me."

"I think I'd enjoy you climaxing all over my face too." I told her.

I'm sure daddy is a good fuck and makes you climax as many times as you can doesn't he?" I asked.

"Yes. He likes to play with my clit and pee hole, suck my clit, and try to slip his prick in my urethra. But it's too big so I just dribble on his prick for him." she replied.

"Why don't you give your old cunt whore Beulah a call and ask her if she can come over to the house for a little fun?" I suggested. "Perhaps she'd like to get involved with us or maybe you might suggest to her that Jim could join us and we'd have a fourth."

"What would she do if it was just the three of us?" Velma asked.

"She could eat your cunt while you are sucking my peter or you could eat her cunt while I eat yours." I replied.

Velma gave my cock a few strokes then got up and picked up the phone and dialed a number by memory.

"Beulah, this is Velma. What are you doing later on this afternoon? Nothing. Oh, that's wonderful. How would you like to come to the house and have a little fun? Mac's out of town for a couple of days and John suggested we might all have some fun. Do you want another man or just the three of us? John suggested you might like it if Jim were to come over. Oh that's wonderful. Come by about 4:00 and bring an overnight case with the usual lingerie and makeup. We'll order dinner in and have it delivered. See you later dear." Velma said and hung up the phone. "She said she would like to see Jim here, so do you want to call him and ask if he can come by and spend the night?"

I picked up the phone and dialed Jim. When he answered I asked if he were free for the evening. He assured me he was OK. I told him to pack an overnight case, wear his lingerie, and plan to spend the night with Velma, Beulah, and me.

Then I went back to Velma and laid down beside her and began nursing her little teats.

"Oh you big motherfucker. That feels so good when you nurse me. Just be gentle and you can suckle me for awhile. Then we must have a little shower game then take a shower and be fresh for our two guests who are coming." Velma said.

I nursed her teats for about ten minutes and she told me that was enough. She didn't want her nipples getting sore. So we went into the bathroom and she laid down in the tub and told me to give her a nice "golden shower". I took hold of my flaccid peter aimed it at her hairy belly and cunt, and proceeded to begin peeing on her. It dribbled out at first, but then the stream began and I saturated her cunt, her stockings, her teats, and then gave her a little drink. She swallowed it and wanted some more. So I gave her another drink which she also swallowed.

We traded places and she stood over me and the pee flowed out of her urethra and onto my flaccid cock and my nuts. Velma spread her labia wider apart and I could see the pee flowing out of her engorged pee hole. She then moved her spray up so it was hitting my mouth and I drank deeply of her nectar. The stream finally subsided and then stopped. She stepped back and I got up and kissed her deeply and said "I'm going to fuck you good tonight even if Beulah is here."

I turned on the water, made sure it wasn't too hot, and began soaping her back and ass. She turned around and I took the washcloth, soaped it up good and proceeded to wash her hairy belly and cunt. After she washed her face she began washing me and simply took the soap and washed my belly, cock, and nuts all at the same time.

Then she surprised me and took the soap, made a lather in her hand, and began washing my cock by stroking it like she was wanking me. It must have had the desired effect because I immediately began to get an erection. She pulled my long foreskin back over the helmet and washed the head of my cock then rinsed it all off.

"I just wanted to see if I could make you get a hard on after all the fucking around we have done. Beulah will want to play with you until Jim gets here and she will stroke you and see if she can get you hard." she said.

"Well, you certainly succeeded." I replied.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off, paying particular attention to each other's genital area. I spread her cunt lips apart and dried her clit and pee hole as well as the entrance to her vagina, then went down and dried her hairy legs and butt. she carefully wiped off my peter being careful to pull my foreskin back over the helmet so she could dry the head of it.

Velma then put her deodorant under her pits and went to her lingerie drawer and got out a clean garter belt, stockings and cut out bra.

"Now you be sure and put your lingerie on dear so Beulah will make a fuss over you. She'll want you to be her boy toy and to be able to play with your peter. Then she'll probably want me to eat her hairy pussy before she fucks you." Velma told me.

Velma stepped into her eight strap navy blue garter belt then asked me to help fasten her cut out bra. She slipped her arms into the straps, positioned her nipples so they were showing in the cut out portion, then told me to fasten it in the second set of eye hooks. When she turned around and faced me I was looking right at her fat nipples and areolaes. Then she sat down on the edge of the bed, deftly folded down one stocking, slipped her foot into the toe of it and gently pulled it up her leg and thigh. She fastened the two front garters to it then did the same thing to the second stocking, being careful not to snag it on anything.

Then she stood up and told me to fasten the two rear garters to each stocking but not put one in the keyhole because it might make it run. As I did that I noticed the heel pattern was a Manhattan heel. I fastened the garters then turned to face her.

"Are these the stockings I bought you?" I asked.

"Yes." she replied. "They are brand new. I haven't had a chance to wear them until now because I didn't want your daddy to see the He would have wanted to know where I got them and I would have had to tell him a story. You know he buys all my stockings for me as well as my briefs and Directoire Knickers. Some of my briefs have script writing on the front of them right above my cunt."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She walked to her lingerie drawer and took out a pair of red briefs and unfolded them so I could see the front. She then held it in front of her so it looked like it would if she were wearing it. In black thread were the words "Velma's Cunt".

"He gets you panties like that?" I asked.

"Yes. He's gotten me some that have 'Velma's Pee hole' unscripted on them with an arrow pointing to my cunt and another that reads 'Velma's Fuck hole'. He really likes it when I wear them because it makes him get a hard on and want to fuck me on the spot. Your father is a horny man." she said. "Now we need to get ready for our guests to arrive, so get you lingerie on dear. I'll play with your prick for a moment while you step into your garter belt."

I stepped into my garter belt and Velma fondled my prick and nuts momentarily. Then I sat on the bed, folded each stocking down, carefully pulled each one up my legs and fastened the garters to them. I slipped into my cut out bra and she fastened the eye hooks for me.

"Your teats are almost the same size mine are." she told me. I really don't need to wear a bra, but do it for cosmetic reasons." she said.

About that time the doorbell rang. Velma slipped on a short above the knee robe and went to answer it.

"Oh hello Beulah." she said loudly enough for me to hear her. "Yes. he's in the bedroom getting his heels on then he'll be right out. Let me take your coat and I'll set the bag on the sofa for you."

I stepped out of the bedroom as Velma and Beulah were coming down the hallway.

"Oh hello boy toy." Beulah said. "I see your anteater peter is hanging down between your legs and your nuts are swinging to and fro too. I may have to play with those in a few minutes. I also notice your dear stepmother is wearing a pair of sheer 'fuck me' nylons which a woman only wears on special occasions or when she is hot to get her pussy fucked. I hope you have already made a pitcher of martinis because old Beulah is thirsty and needs a little drink."

"I've already made the martinis and with Bombay Gin too, just for you. They will be nice and cold and ultra dry too." I replied.

We went into the dining room and Velma and Beulah sat down while I got the pitcher of martinis and snacks. I got three glasses and three plates and brought the snacks to the table then poured drinks for each of us.

"To some fine playing this evening. May everyone enjoy a little sex and feel satisfied." I said.

"Hear hear." they both responded.

"Oh John, this is so good." Beulah said. "You made it just fine and nice and cold too. Is Jim coming over later?"

"Jim will be here shortly." I told her. "He needed to finish waiting on a couple of ladies at the store. They were interested in some shoes and also some stockings." he told me. "My guess is he is going to get an eyeful when he measures their feet for shoes because it is Emmy Lou and her daughter, Becky, and they go 'Commando' when they shop for shoes. Both have extremely hairy pussies and give Jim an eyeful every time he waits on them."

"My glass seems to have a hole in it John. Will you pour me another please? The first one didn't get all of the dust of trail out of my mouth."

"I'll be happy to pour you another and when I do you may tweek my anteater cock if you want to." I told her.

"Hey. Just a minute." Velma interjected. "Don't I get to play with it too?"

"You'll get your turn later mother." I said. "Aunt Beulah, if I may call her that, hasn't seen my cock for a long time and she may need to give it a little suck since I just got out of the shower and it is nice and clean."

"See Velma, your stepson has some scruples. He knows you can fuck him or suck his cock anytime you want, but I only get to do it once in a great while. I think I'd like to dip his foreskin in my martini then suck it off then pull his foreskin back and suck the head of his long peter." Beulah said. "I don't want him to shoot his pollen because I know you will want him to blast your fucking cunt full of it tonight."

I went to get Beulah a fresh drink when the doorbell rang. I told them I would get it so I headed for the front door, I opened it to find Jim standing there with a small case in his hand. He had a small coat on but I could see he was wearing cinnamon colored stockings and two inch heels.

"Come on in." I said. "Beulah just arrived ten minutes ago and is already through one martini and wants another one. She'll be delighted to see you and your long peter. Be sure you let her know your washed yours before you left the store. By the way, did Emmy Lou and Becky provide you with a nice view of their hairy cunts this afternoon?"

"They sure did. Neither had briefs or DK's on so all I saw was either black or salt and pepper hair every time I looked up their skirts. Neither of them made any effort to keep their legs closed, so I enjoyed my time helping them with shoes. Emmy Lou always wears grey stockings pulled clear up to her cunt and Becky either wears copper colored or light black pulled way up on her thighs. Of course Becky had to piss while she was there and came back with her pussy hair all wet." Jim responded.