Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 'Lights Out', we had to wait for the guard to walk by verifying that we were in our bunks. Carmen waited an additional 10 minutes before she got out of her bunk and slipped into mine. It had been several years since I had been with a woman, but it didn't take long for my skills to return. We started out slowly, kissing and exploring with hands and fingers. After a few minutes, our nightclothes were on the floor. That gave our hands more territory to explore.

My pussy was soaking wet. Most of that was due to her fingers manipulating my breasts and pussy. Another part was because I hadn't made love to my husband for a while. The stress of my trial had put us off the mood for a while. Two of my fingers slipped easily into her swampy pussy as well. It didn't take long before we were having mutual orgasms. Needing to silence our cries of passion, I planted my lips on hers. Our tongues were entwined in our passion.

After a few minutes of recovery, I climbed on top of her and turned so we were in a 69 position. She was skilled, but so was I. I tried to time it, so we orgasmed together. It wasn't exact, but it was close. She orgasmed first, then the vibrations of her cries against my pussy pushed me over the edge. Needing to silence my screams, I pushed my mouth inti her pussy. We left the covers off my bunk so it would dry out and moved over to her bunk to cuddle together while we slept. You learn to sleep light in prison. At the first sound, I woke up and hurried back over to my own bunk before the morning check by the guards.

'Gay for the stay' is what they call it. It isn't like this is the first time I've licked pussy. As I said earlier, I was a bit wild at college. Let's just say that my roommate in the dorm was not really shy. Yes, I experimented in college. Carmen, my roommate looked up and down my toned body and decided that a mutually beneficial relationship was preferable to an uncertain physical attempt at domination.

Prison is the ultimate Darwinian environment. If you aren't totally affiliated with one group, you are subject to harassment by the other groups. I was selective. I knew the types of women that I needed to connect with. I took my time. Carmen and I did put our time together in our cell to good use. She gave me good intel on several of the other inmates. I finally focused my attentions on one group that had most of the women that I would need.

It's amazing the business principles that you can earn in that environment. Negotiation, supply and demand, valuation of assets, even principles like hostile takeovers and ASSet distribution. The woman that I targeted was one of the alpha bitches in the prison. She made a run on me early on. That stopped when I sent three of her enforcers back to her with some pretty serious injuries. Three days later, I suddenly sat at her table during lunch. I told her that I wasn't anyone's bitch, but we could have some fun together if she was willing to negotiate. I didn't ask for much, and she didn't really want to lose prestige by getting into a war. She got the prestige by having loud sex with me, and I got the time I needed with the women I wanted. FYI, I also got a boost in prestige from her screaming my name as I fucked her. Like I said, I am nobody's bitch. She isn't either, and I screamed just as much as she did.

There were only two more times when I had to send enforcers back to their gangs. I sent them back bloody and bruised with messages that I wasn't interested unless they had certain assets that I could use. Over time, I acquired my own group. Most came in after me and had skills that I needed. Banking, finance, breaking and entering, lock picking, forging documents, etc. The funny thing is that I was straight as an arrow before I was framed and sent to prison. Now, I was turned into a criminal mastermind with a support structure to help me.

Gay for the stay. Derek had divorced me, so I would no longer be cheating on him. Fuck, I was getting more sex in prison than I ever got with him. He never visited me. My son, Jerrod, never visited me either. I didn't really blame Derek, we were divorced after all, but he could have gotten my son to visit occasionally. I was never the bottom. Most of the time, it was equal. Sometimes I dominated. It depended on the situation and who I was working with.

Group showers happened. Yes, I had to shower with groups of women. For the most part, it was pretty much like PE in high school or the sports teams in college. Just a group of women taking a shower in the locker room. There were a few women that would share a shower, but you learned to ignore them. There was the occasional time when the guards would get distracted so one woman could be gang banged by several others. Usually, it was done as a punishment for something. Occasionally, it was done to put a bitch in her place. The guards mostly looked the other way, as long as the bitch didn't get hurt too bad. A day or two in the infirmary was OK; a trip to the local hospital was not OK.

I mainly stayed out of that. There were two occasions that I did participate. The first one was a snitch. Normally, I let the others deal with it. This time, she snitched on me. Tiffany had been beaten because of some imagined slight to another inmate. Three days later, the woman that beat her was found severely beaten at the bottom of a staircase. Anonymous message sent. Apparently, this snitch saw me following the woman to the staircase. That cost me three days in solitary. Unknow to the snitch, it also outed her. Being a snitch means that the guards will protect you. It also makes you one of the most hated people in the prison.

A fight broke out between several of the women waiting their turn to shower. The guards were distracted long enough for the snitch to have several women ride her face as couple other women shoved their fists up her cunt and asshole. I was the first woman riding her face. After she was wrestled to the floor, I grabbed her head and lowered my naked pussy down onto the mouth.

"Start licking slut, or it's gonna get a lot worse for you." I growled.

The thing about snitches is that they are basically cowards. They expect the guards to protect them. Unfortunately, when the guards are otherwise occupied, they are vulnerable. She did stick her tongue out and did the best she could. Unfortunately for her, this was a punishment, not a nice pleasurable experience. I basically used her face as a pillow and harshly rubbed my pussy up and down her face. Her nose was doing magical things to my clit as I scraped it across her. No, I didn't orgasm. There wasn't time for that, and there were a couple other women that needed a turn. I did piss on her face before I dismounted her though.

When I stood up, I turned and saw that Maggie had her hand up to the wrist inside her cunt and was hammering away. Darla was just getting her thumb in her ass. Shower gel makes an excellent lube. The snitch had gotten Karen a week in solitary for some contraband that Keri had in her cell. Gina was waiting her turn after Keri. 15-minutes after it started, everyone except the snitch casually walked out of the showers. The snitch was left curled up in the fetal position barely conscious. She was left under a shower spray, so all evidence was washed off. According to the other 20 women, she slipped on a puddle of soap and fell down. The damage to her cunt and asshole? She explained that away by finding a couple old doorknobs and being horney. Of course, the guards and administration didn't believe that, but there was no evidence to the contrary. Oh, and she never snitched again.

The second time was when a new bitch came in. Her name was Suzie. She had grown up as the entitled baby of the family. Only daughter with three older brothers. Her family was rich, and daddy had paid to get her out of several previous problems. Daddy's money couldn't get her out of this one. Mail fraud. She became a purchasing agent for a major law firm. She got sucked into a scheme where she would purchase excess printer ink cartridges through the law firm, then repackage them and send them out of state for resale on the secondary market. Daddy's money couldn't buy off the FBI.

She made the mistake of smarting off to me on her second day. In the Darwinian environment of prison, you can't let that go. This time, there were no other women looking for vengeance. It was me she insulted, so it was me that retaliated. Yes, I called in a few favors. It hurts worse when your ass and tits are wet when they are slapped. After administering a good bare-assed spanking to her as the guards were distracted, I flipped her over. I lowered my bare pussy and ass onto her head. My knees were holding her shoulders down. I was facing her feet when I lowered my pussy onto her mouth. She initially refused to start licking, but a dozen hard slaps to her large tits and a few to her cunt convinced her to comply. It took some rather harsh pinching and twisting of her nipples before she was also licking my asshole. I did cum that time. Cassandra, one of the bull dykes took her under her wing and made Suzie her bitch.

I had five years to plan and refine my revenge on the bastards. Yeah, Derek abandoned me, but I really couldn't blame him given the circumstances. What really hurt was Jerrod abandoning me. He never even wrote me a letter. I wrote to him at least once a month, but never got a single reply. I'm a mom. You can never really hate your children. It hurt, but I channeled that anger at the bastards that did this to me.

Donna was convicted of insider trading. She had been sentenced to 3 years. She knew everything there was to know about investing money. Tina had been convicted of embezzlement like me. She had been in prison for two years before me. She was a genius with accounts and moving money around. Tiffany was a whore. Actually, she was a high-end escort that got caught up in one of her client's schemes. He bailed, and she was left holding the bag. Her skill was being able to pick up any man or woman she wanted, then bleed them for whatever information she wanted. One thing we all had in common was that we had all been screwed over by other people. It was a partnership made in Hell. I wasn't the only computer nerd in there. My problem was that I had been honest. I met a few other women who didn't have that issue. I got a graduate course in hacking. That was very useful information. 5 years is a long time to plan and refine your plan.

OK, so I'm a mid-thirties healthy woman locked away from any and all available men. Sure, there are male guards around, but that leads to a whole new set of problems. It isn't like I haven't experimented a little while I was in college. Hell, I really enjoyed it. My freshman dorm roommate was a full-blown lesbian. She couldn't get enough of licking my pussy. I didn't reciprocate every night, but I did find that I actually enjoyed the taste of pussy occasionally. It was rare that I left a party without a guy in tow, but on those few occasions, I had a woman with me. Sometimes, I even went out looking for the fairer sex when I was in the mood.

You can't have dildos or strap-ons in prison. Oddly, it is against the rules. You get creative. Yes, tongues and fingers are in abundant supply. That works well. Other than that, basically anything that is cylindrical in shape within a specific size range will do. It really isn't that hard, uuummm, OK, that was a bad turn of phrase. It isn't that difficult. There was the occasional strange look from the guard during inspection when they sniffed the toothpaste tube, but that was OK. You also had to get help to distract the guards and the instructor in the woodshop while you used the lathe. It was the same with the metal shop. Surprise inspections were also tricky. Standing there with a metal dildo quickly stuffed inside you while the guards are searching you bunk is not a whole lot of fun - especially when you have a wooden one lodged up your ass as well.

Release date. Five years was finally over. Derek wasn't there to pick me up. It wasn't like he didn't know the date; He knew the date that I would be released to minute that I was sentenced. It was probably his new wife that didn't let him come. He had remarried two years after I had been sentenced. Maybe he would show up at the bus stop back in town.

Nope. I got off the bus and collected my one suitcase. It wasn't even full. I looked around but I saw no familiar faces. Actually, I saw no one waiting at all. I was the only one departing the bus there, and no one was waiting for anyone. At least I had somewhere to go. Derek did let me know that the last tenants of the house my grandmother left me had moved out. He also said in his letter that he had dropped off all my remaining possessions there. Now, all I had to do was find a way to get there.

"Hello, Gardner residence." Said a chipper female voice.

"Yes. May I please speak to Derek Gardner?" I replied.

"I'm sorry, but he is busy at the moment. I should also inform you that we do not accept solicitations over the telephone. If you are selling something or asking for money, please send us the information either by mail or email so we can look at it and decide if we wish to contribute."

"No. I'm not selling anything or asking for a contribution. I simply wish to speak to Derek, please."

"May I ask who is calling and what this refers to?" She asked.

Fuck! Why couldn't Derek answer the phone himself? Well, duh. He knew damned good and well when my bus would arrive. He had no intention of talking to me. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a complete setup.

"This is Gail Gardner. My bus just got in, and I am needing a ride to...."

That's when I realized I was talking to dead air. Bitch hung up on me.

God Bless Google.

"Hey!" he answered

"Jerrod. Hi. It's your mom."

"Hi Andrea. How's it going? How's dad?"

"Uuummm, Jerrod, this is not Andrea. This is your mom. The one that gave birth to you? The one that changed your diapers when you were a baby? The one that nursed and nurtured you until you were a teenager?"

"Oh. You mean the one that humiliated me when I was 14. The one that caused me to lose all my friends. The one that caused the girl I loved to dump me. The one that made me change schools four times. That one?"

"Jerrod, I'm sure that your father told you that I was set up for that."

"Yes, he did. Unfortunately, every spec of evidence said otherwise. Do you have any idea how your actions have caused my life to turn to hell? Fuck this! I'm just starting to get passed your fuckup. I don't need you back to screw things up again!" I heard the sound of him disconnecting the phone. Well, Fuck!

I had just enough change for one final phone call.

"Hello."

"Hey, Donna. I'm at the bus depot and need a ride."

"On my way."

Well, that was easy.

20 minutes later, Donna showed up. I got in the car and gave her directions. It was 20 miles to my new house. There was no way that I could have walked that. I didn't even have the money for cab fare. We stopped at a small diner for dinner, Donna paid, and eventually arrived at my house. I found the keys and alarm code where Derek left them for me. It had been a long day getting processed out of the prison, then the bus ride to my town. I realize that you are probably hoping for a description of a long lust filled night with a woman that I used to have regular sex with, but that didn't happen. I was physically and emotionally drained by the time I got home.

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. I was happy to find that Derek had left me a small bag of ground coffee and a coffee pot. As I sipped the coffee, I wandered around to see what was there. A few plates, cooking utensils, silverware, no food. Pretty much what I expected. OK, I needed to clean up, get to the bank and transfer some funds, then go shopping.

Derek had stored my clothes and my car. I showered and dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. First stop was the bank. I spent an hour signing forms and transferring funds. I created a new checking and savings account. Satisfied that I had enough money to buy what I needed, I headed to the mall. I got a few updated outfits, then set off for the grocery store.

I was halfway through the store when I saw him. I had a basket full of food, and I was just starting on the other items I needed. You know, personal items, like shampoo, body wash, razors, tampons, deodorant, and the like.

"Tom! How are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"Uuuuhhhmm. I'm fine, Mrs. Walker." He responded.

"It's Ms. Tanner now. I had to go back to my maiden's name after the divorce."

"Oh. OK. Sorry."

"Not an issue. I've accepted that." I responded.

His eyes never rose above my tits. I began thinking at that point. Well, actually, my pussy began thinking. It had been over five years since I had a real cock inside me.

"Hey. Tell you what. It's been a long time since I saw you last. How about you get a few of the guys together tonight and come over. Here's my new address. Come over about 6:00 this evening, and I'll throw some steaks on the grill. We can hang out and talk about what you guys have been up to for the last few years."

"Uuummm, OK. I think I can get Chad, Justin, Matt, and Arron together tonight. Will that be OK?"

"That will be perfect, Oh, and one other thing. Jimmy and I haven't been getting along that well recently. I'd appreciate it if you didn't let him know about this. I don't want to cause any problems between you guys and Jimmy right now." Maybe later, but not right now. I had plans for later, and I didn't want Jimmy to screw them up.

The guys got there a bit early, but that was OK.

"Guys, this is my friends Donna. She was one of my best friends on the inside. I just put the steaks on, and Donna is helping get the rest of the food ready. Hang out and relax for a bit until dinner is ready. There's beer in the fridge, and some harder stuff on the bar. Make yourselves at home, but you should probably go easy on the alcohol."

So, I was wearing a micro-miniskirt that didn't quite cover my ass. In fact, whenever I bent forward, the butt plug I was wearing was visible. I had a thin halter top that was a size too small and no bra. My feet were encased in-inch open-toed heels. Donna was also wearing 4-inch heels. She had on a pair of tight shorts and a tank-top with no bra. It didn't take long to see that we were having the desired effect on the guys.

Dinner was good. I grilled the steaks to perfection. Donna had dabbled in gourmet cooking before going to prison, so the sides were excellent. I paired a nice Merlot with dinner as well. Donna and I quickly cleaned up after we were done eating while the guys entertained themselves on the PlayStation. After getting everything cleaned up, Donna and I snuck into my bedroom to prepare for the next phase.

"Hey, guys. As long as you are here, I was hoping you could help Donna and me out with one more thing." I called out.

Five young, virile, and well-built young men turned to look towards where I spoke from.

Dead silence. Well, except for the 'thunk' of the PlayStation controllers slipping out of their hands and hitting the floor. Their eyes were wide open, and their jaws were almost hitting the floor. It appeared that they had been rendered speechless. Donna and I were back in the living room wearing our high heels. That's it, just the high heels. As I said earlier, I always kept myself in shape. In prison, I had a lot more time on my hands, so I worked out even more. It wasn't just because of the time, though. I had a reputation to keep, and it helped me to defend myself against some of the more aggressive bitches.

"So, as you might have thought. Donna and I have not had real cocks for the last five years. The last time I had had sex with a man was the night before I was actually convicted. Derek and I made love that night in anticipation that I would be convicted. Since then, it has only been women that satisfied me. It's been five long years since I've had a nice hard cock. I'm hoping that you guys can hang out here for the entire weekend and help me make up for lost time. Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, Donna will also be spending the weekend here. So, what do you guys say? Interested in a weekend full of carnal delights with two hot needy women?" It was 'Katie bar the door'.