Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God bless 19 and 20-year-olds. They have remarkably quick recovery time, and they seem to be able to get it up constantly. A couple of minutes later, I was airtight. Once cock in my pussy, another in my ass, and I was slurping the third one down my throat. Donna was on her hands and knees with one cock fucking her from behind while the second cock was sliding down her throat. The problem with young inexperienced cocks is that they really have no staying power. It was only a couple minutes before I had a load of cum being fired off in all three holes. The good thing about young inexperienced cocks is that they didn't go soft. They switched positions and went back to town. They lasted longer that time and actually drove me to a couple orgasms.

From then on, Donna and I were rarely without a cock in one orifice or another. We did manage to take the occasional catnap, and one of us would cuddle up with a couple of the guys when they passed out. It seemed like the guys took turns sleeping, because either Donna or I were being used constantly until Sunday evening when the boys finally raised the white flag in surrender and went home. What can I say? We were two cock-starved women that needed to make up for lost time.

As expected, the phone call came a few days later.

"What the fuck, mom? Did you really spend the entire weekend fucking my friends?" Jimmy screamed at me over the phone.

"Hi Jimmy. Yes, I was released from prison and am now home. Yes, I'm doing fine, thank you for asking. Yes, I managed to get a friend to give me a ride from the bus stop to my house. Yes, it was hard those last five years, but I survived. That's OK, I know the situation was tough on you, so I accept your apology for never - even once - coming to visit me. Yes, I missed you too. Yes, it was hard, but I do understand your father divorcing me." I answered him. Then, it was time to bait him.

"What most disappoints me is that my son has become such a cowardly little bitch that he can't even show up and deal with his issues face to face. He has to do it safely over the phone, so if it becomes too hard for him, he can just disconnect the call. So, while I truly do enjoy hearing from you, if you have a problem with me, you should come over here and tell it to me to my face. Until you grow up and become a man, I'll be hanging up on you now."

I really did understand Derek's motivation in divorcing me. He was in a really bad position. His job demanded that his ethics and morals were without reproach. Being married to a convicted embezzler looked really bad for him. There were always those people who would wonder if he knew about it and possibly assisted with it. Divorcing me was the only way he could counter that. Besides, it would be five years of celibacy for him. Yes, he knew I was innocent, but there was nothing either of us could do about it.

Sure enough. 20 minutes later Jimmy appeared at my door yelling at me. I just opened the door wider and motioned for him to come in. He kept up his rant for another 10 minutes.

"Are you done?" I asked while he paused to take a breath.

"What?"

"I asked if you are done, so I can talk."

"Sure. Go ahead. Tell me why you fucked all my friends for an entire weekend."

"Fine. I did it for two reasons. First, I had just gotten out of five years in prison and hadn't had a cock in that entire time. I wanted to make up for that time. The second reason is I knew it would piss you off and get you over here so I could explain a few things."

"Explain what?" He asked.

"Explain the fact that I was framed and set up. Your father and I told you that, but you didn't believe us. Unfortunately, at the time, we were unable to give you the proof. Now, I can do that. Are you willing to listen now?"

"Proof that you were innocent? If that's the case, why didn't your lawyer bring that out?"

"Rules of evidence. I have a recording, but I didn't let them know that they were being recorded. In order for it to be admitted into evidence, all parties needed to know that they were being recorded. The judge threw it out. We couldn't even mention it in the trial."

"Do you still have it?"

I smiled and pressed the button on the digital recorder sitting on the table. After listening to the recording, Jerrod looked up at me and apologized for not believing me. I got my son back. Yeah, it was unconventional way of doing it, but I had my reasons. First off, it had been five years since I had sex with a man. I was horney as hell, and several fit young men with quick recovery time and staying power was just what I needed. Second, Jerrod refused to talk to me, so I figured if he found out that I had fucked all his friends, he would get so pissed at me that he would finally talk to me. Hey, it worked.

"So, mom, what are you going to do about it?" He asked.

"I'm gonna burn them to the ground. Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm gonna take my restitution from them for the five years that they took from me. I figure that I am owed at least $5M per year for restitution for the lost wages and lost future earnings. I'm also going to add another $5-mil as punitive damages for my pain and suffering that they caused."

"Wow! I'm gonna have a rich mom."

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna get the whole $30M. I have some help that I need to split it with."

"That's cool. So, who is helping you?"

"Hang out for a while. They are coming over later for a planning session."

Jerrod did stay around. Of course, Donna was there. So was Christine, Devon, Charlotte, Kim, and Jules. This was gonna be fun. We spent a couple of hours on our planning. What was even better is that Jerrod worked with some guy that was a hacking God. Jerrod got the story out of him once when they had been drinking. His online persona was Ghost. This guy stole millions from drug cartels, got hundreds of people arrested, and even managed to get his ex-wife imprisoned for 20-years. He also had his ex-wife's lover killed by one of the cartels he stole money from. He said that he would see if he would be willing to help.

Over the next several weeks, we set up offshore bank accounts in several countries. Donna and Kayla picked him up one night at the bar. Men are so stupid. They get so focused on one of the women that lose track of the other woman. By the end of the evening, they had all the information that was required to completely fuck him over. Ghost used that information to hack onto his computer and create several false bank accounts.

"How bad do you want to hurt this guy?" Ghost asked me one day.

I should probably mention something about Ghost here. I never actually met him. All our communications were done online. On the few video chats we had, he was always disguised, so I have no clue what he looked like. In fact, I'm just using the 'he' pronoun out of habit. For all I know, 'He' could be a 'She'.

"How bad can I hurt him?" I asked. "He framed me for a crime I didn't commit. He destroyed my marriage. He sent me to prison for 5-fucking years. He caused my son to hate me until we managed to tell him the truth about what happened. He caused me to lose everything. Why? What do you have in mind?"

"Well," the garbled voice on the other end of the video chat said. "The last guy that really pissed me off ended up being tortured for over a month by a Columbian drug cartel before he finally died."

"See if you can make it two months this time." Was my answer.

"I can do that." He chuckled.

Kim had used her forgery skills to set all of us up with false identities. Those were used to set up bank accounts in the Caymen Islands. There were a couple more accounts that were set up as well, but Ghost took care of them and told us that we really didn't want to know anything about them. Over the next 6-months, we mainly just sat around and waited as the programs that Ghost installed on the server worked. Donna and Christine had picked up Geoff from a club earlier. While he was busy fucking Donna, Christine had slipped a drug into his drink. He passed out, and they had used his thumb print to access his laptop. Ghost had given them a thumb drive to insert into it that would give him unlimited access to both his laptop and the company's servers.

What we discovered was that it wasn't just Geoff that was corrupt. It turned out that the entire board of the company was in on everything. They would target the attractive married women that worked for them and blackmail them into becoming company whores.

Donna and Christine continued to work on Geoff over the next several months. They both wore necklaces with pendants that were disguised to include audio recordings. Every time they met, one of them would distract him while the other one placed the video recorder. Devon, Charlotte, Jules, Kim, Jules, and Kayla went to work on the other board members. By the time that 6-months was up, we had enough video and audio evidence to put them in prison for a long time.

Throughout this time, the programs that were installed on the servers were skimming the profits and sending them to the offshore accounts. A month after we began our attack on them, we discovered that they were already embezzling from the company in a big way. We changed tactics and began rerouting their embezzlement into our own accounts through their existing accounts. Any embezzlement would be traced to them.

OK. So we got greedy. I had originally decided that I would stop at $30M. The problem was that the assholes were ripping the company off for a lot more than that. After 6 months, we had over $50M in our accounts. Besides that, Ghost went into their personal accounts and transferred another $100M out of them. It was time to pull the plug.

OK, so you might be asking how we could get around the evidence issue as far as the video and audio was concerned. After all, we never asked the assholes if we could record them. I learned a lot in prison. One thing I learned is that if the prosecutors received an anonymous video or audio, those two-party rules were not necessary. That was especially true if the IRS or SEC got them. Another thing is that if the national news got the videos and audio recordings of a large corporation breaking the laws so spectacularly, they had no qualms about broadcasting it. Since most of the board members were married, each of their wives got a DVD of them fucking other women and disparaging their wives. 6 of the ten wives filed for divorce immediately. The other four filed as soon as it became apparent that their husbands were about to be arrested. Dudes, if you are going to cheat on your wives, make sure that you do not have prenups.

Oddly, all the money that was embezzled disappeared before it could be returned. It definitely showed that it went into the accounts of the board members, and that they had stolen it. Strangely, the money was suddenly transferred the day before they were arrested. None of them could explain where the money went to.

My only issue was that Geoff seemed to have escaped everything. Strangely, his account was eliminated from the others, so he wasn't prosecuted for his role. Even though several other women came forward and testified about how the board had framed and blackmailed them, Geoff's name was never mentioned. I was really pissed about that. Ghost just smiled at me as I ranted on him about that.

"Call me in two weeks." Was all he said before disconnecting.

That was on Thursday. I was still pissed that Geoff was going to get away with everything over the weekend. Monday, Geoff didn't show up at work. He wasn't there Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday either. It wasn't until Friday that the company began looking for him. I saw the police report. It seemed as though he had just vanished. His cellp0hone, wallet and everything else was in his car, but he was nowhere to be found.

On Monday, I called Ghost.

"You never need to worry about him again." The disembodied voice said over the phone. He is much too involved in trying to explain where $50M dollars from a Columbian bank account went to than to worry about you. If he actually does survive this, he will be too busy working off his debt to even think about you."

Oddly, the next day, $20M was deposited between all the accounts. Geoff never did show up at the office. His car was found in his parking space at his condo. A little over two months later, his body was found beside the main street of a small town in Columbia. I received the autopsy report from an anonymous email address a month later. Geoff went through 2-months of hell before he finally died. It was unfortunate that he had no idea about the $20M that disappeared from the cartel's bank accounts, so he was unable to give them the information that they wanted. Had he been able to tell them where it was, he would have saved himself weeks of torture by being killed quickly.

Epilogue:

The entire board of the company ended up in prison. The IRS didn't play around. The sentences ranged from 10 years to 20 years. These were federal cases, so there was no time off for good behavior or parole. With federal convictions, you serve the entire sentence - TO THE DAY. During the trials, their blackmailing and sexual abuse of several women came out as well. Every one of them got divorced, and their spouses took them to the cleaners. Yes, I said spouses. Three of them were women. I check up on them occasionally. Before we took them down, the women would enjoy abusing the forced sex slaves. They were the dominants. They would whip and sexually abuse the poor girl and laugh at her as they forced her to lick their pussies and asses. I had contacted a few old friends that were still on the inside. Now, it was them tat spent their nights licking pussy and ass.

Through my contacts in the women's prison, I was also able to make sure that the guys received a proper welcome to their new home for the next 20 years. Yes, some of the women that I served my time with were married, and their husbands were also in prison. Adult children visiting their parents in prison make excellent messengers. Jason Biggs, the former CEO of the company now wears a mop head as a wig, blue Kool-Aid powder rubbed on a eye shadow, and red Kool-Aid rubbed on his lips. He is being pimped out by his cellmate to other inmates for packs of cigarettes. The other male board members are in similar relationships with their cellmates.

Well, that is except one. Charles Benoit was a real asshole. While the rest of the men were satisfied with just flicking and degrading their victims, Charles took it to another level. He really wanted the woman to suffer. He refused to use lube whenever he fucked her ass. He would often use his belt to beat her while fucking her. He would beat her until he forced her to beg him to fuck her, even though that was the last thing in the world that she wanted. There were even a couple of times that the woman tried to refuse him, so he sent videos of her fucking the entire board to her husband. That caused a couple of divorces. In one case, the woman actually committed suicide because of it. Using my contacts, Charles is now the Shower Slave in the prison. After the guards escort him and 10 other inmates to the communal showers, the guards leave. When the guards return, the 10 other inmates have showered, dried off, and dressed. Charles is found on the floor sobbing in the fetal position with massive amounts of cum running out of his ass and down his face.

Me? Not only did I get the millions of dollars that I figured that I was owed but I also got a few extra million. Being a convicted felon, my job prospects are limited. Being a multi-millionaire means that I don't need to worry about my future, but I do get bored. I ended up buying a large vacant property on the outside of the town and built a large house on it. I now live there with several of the women that I served my time with. Through my lawyer, we set up an LLC and started a private investigation service. It's busy enough that we can take care of ourselves.

Now, I imagine that a lot of you are still irritated at my ex-husband for abandoning me when I needed him. That was really just self-preservation on his part, I have no issues with that. In fact, I wholeheartedly agreed with it. He really had no choice. He needed to abandon me in order to preserve his reputation. To this day, I have remained 'faithful' to him. OK, sure, I fucked several of my son's friends shortly after getting out of prison. That was for a specific reason, and my husband and I were divorced at that time. It hasn't happened since. Yes, I did and continue to have sex with my female friends. That is also different. They are women. Now, the only man that has and will ever have me is my ex-husband. We will eventually get married again, but that will be after he retires. It would be too much of a scandal for him while he is still working.

Donna's daughter, April, had finally let go of her anger at what her mother did. She visited for a weekend at her dad's prodding. It was a good visit, and it helped heal a lot of issues. I didn't realize it at the time, but there was even more that came from that weekend. Jarrod was visiting that week as well. I didn't really pay attention to the fact that Jerrod was spending quite a lot of time with April. I guess that I just thought of it as Jerrod talking to her about interacting with a convicted felon for a mother. If he could offer some insight and get April to have a better relationship with her mother, that would be a good thing. Over the next few months, Jerrod and April began spending more time together. I should mention her that Donna's husband was an asshole. She divorced him while they were both in prison. No, she was not entirely innocent, but he was the main player in the crime.

Derric walked her down the aisle. Her father still had 20 years to go and was not granted temporary release to attend the wedding. Yes, I had something to do with that. He was in solitary at the time. She was beautiful in her white wedding dress. Jerrod was very handsome in his tux. Derric was also handsome in his tux as he escorted me to our son's wedding.

I am writing in my journal for the last time. As I sit on our porch watching out grandchildren play in the back yard, I am overcome with emotion. Derric has been retired for 10 years now. Donna, Jerrod, April, and I were all at his retirement party. Everyone from the entire company he worked for was there. We were sitting at the head table when it happened. The CEO gave a speech outlining Derric's accomplishments. His manager gave a speech about how valuable he was to the company. Several others stood up to tell how he had helped and encouraged themselves. Finally, Derric stood up to say his last thoughts. Instead of that, he reached for my hand and pulled me up.

"Friends." He began. "This is the one woman that I have loved for most of my life. Because of circumstances beyond our control, I have been unable to show my true love for this woman. I know that she is completely innocent of any crime, but wed cannot prove that legally. Because of that, I have thus far been unable to show my true love to this woman. In order to retain my career and help this company grow, I needed to distance myself from an innocent woman that had done nothing wrong. Four hours ago, I walked out of the office for the last time. I am no longer an employee of the company, so my actions from this point forward will have no effect on the company." He then turned to face me. "10 years ago, I divorced you. As part of the divorce settlement, I requested your engagement and wedding rings. This was the reason for that." With that said, he dropped to a knee.

"Susan, you know why I had to divorce you. That was the hardest thing that I have ever done. Now, there is no reason for me to be away from you. My reputation no longer matters. I have loved you from the moment that my eyes first gazed upon you. That had not changed in the slightest. You are still the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. Even in the last several years that we have been apart, I have never once been unfaithful to you. Yes, even while we were divorced, I still thought of you as my wife and have resisted all temptations. From our first date decades ago, I have remained faithful to you. I am asking of you to, with the original ring that I asked you 30 years ago, will you marry me again?"