Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seriously? How do you refuse an offer like that? I dropped to my knees, so I was at the same level as he was. No words were necessary. In fact, I'm kind of surprised that we didn't just shed our clothes and get it on right there in the middle of the dance floor. FYI, that happened in the middle of the living room a couple of hours later. Donna gave me the video the next morning.

So, now I am here sitting on the veranda of our house watching Derric and Jerrod playing with my grandchildren. I am interrupted by the chime of my cell phone. It's the number for the daycare that I still own.

"What?" I answered. I was irritated at being disturbed. That's why I hired the best. I hired them so that they took care of things, and that I was not disturbed.

"Uuummm, ma'am?" the voice on the phone stuttered. "I'm really sorry to disturb you, but you really need to come down here. The police will be here shortly, and I have no idea what I will say to them."

"What do you mean that you don't know what to say? Just tell the truth." I answered.

"Well, that's the thing. If I tell the truth, they will lock me up in the psych ward."

"Tina, what the fuck is going on there?" I asked.

"Well, you remember those twins that we recently took on? The ones with those weird gold specs in their eyes?" She began.

"Yeah. OK. I remember them."

"Well, as you know, I was really never comfortable around them. I just felt that there was something wrong with them."

"Seriously, Tina. They are babies. There is nothing that you should be worried about."

"Yeah, I would agree with you except for today."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Ok. So, their mom dropped them off as usual. As usual, they looked at each other and seemed to be communicating. It freaked me out as usual, but I still put them in the common room with the other kids. It was two hours later when all hell broke loose. Six gunmen broke into the center. Of course, we were unarmed, so we had no choice but to obey them. The next thing we knew, they had focused in on the twins. They told us that they were taking the twins, and that we would be unharmed if we let them leave. Obviously, we couldn't just let them leave with the children without putting up a fight. I was just about to push myself into a fight when the weirdest thing happened. I glanced over at the twins, and their eyes were glowing fucking RED! I mean not like red from crying or anything like that, I mean red from the pits of hell red. Suddenly, the gunmen got weird looks on their faces. They walked outside, then dropped their pants and began masturbating with each other. As they were doing that, they emptied their magazines into the air."

"OK." I said. "That seems a bit odd. What do I need to do? I wasn't there, so I probably can't add to anything."

Can you call the twins father and have him come down?"

"Sure." I answered. "What's the father's name and phone number?" I asked.

"His name is Cameron Drake."