Vengeance Gone Real Ch. 02

Story Info
A more realistic sequel to Vengeance Gone Wild Ch. 01.
3k words
3.67
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a sequel to 'Vengeance Gone Wild Ch. 01'. That chapter has another sequel, in which a supernatural body swap turns the tables. This is a more realistic alternative.

"It's you!" she exclaimed as she recognized me. This did not go according to plan, she was not supposed to find out who I was. I wasn't sure if she even remembered me, but after finding out she recognized me so easily I concluded she must even know my name.

"I'm sorry," I said out loud. I couldn't just let her go after finishing anymore. It was too much of a risk.

I picked up the chair and her and asked if she was okay. "Of course I'm not okay, you fucking asshole!" she responded, changing her tone completely now that she knew who I was.

"I need a moment to think, don't do anything stupid," I said as I walked out of the door.

I was thinking of ways to make this work. I actually wanted to let her go and forget it all after my revenge fuck. But I could think of no way at all. Even if all she knew was my first name, I would be too easy to find by contacting the college we went to.

I felt like I had no other choice but to keep her. I was thinking of making a cage of some sort. My first priority was to not give her any opportunity to escape. I made sure that I locked all lockable doors from the inside and kept any spare key with me. I changed the WiFi password and disconnected all devices.

I felt nervous about how to explain this all and I did feel guilty. But I had to do it and went towards the room. She was still on the chair.

"Just let me go!" she yelled as she heard me enter.

"Isabel, I'm so sorry, I honestly wanted to let you go, but now that you've seen me I can't take that risk, I hope you understand."

"No please, you can't do that! I honestly don't even remember your name!" She was panicking now.

"I have no choice anymore."

"Please, please, I beg of you. I swear I won't tell anyone even if I recall your name! Please!" She started crying. "I'll let you do anything to me, you can have me, just let me go afterward!"

I started to get annoyed at her pleas. "You just won't get it, will you?" I asked dead serious. "I can already do anything I want with you."

I grabbed her neck and choked her lightly. "I guess I have to do this to make you understand." She was shaking from fear now.

At this point all she could do was sob. I carried her to my bed and threw her on it. I was so much bigger than her, she knew it was pointless to struggle. Her feeble strength did not compare.

I waited so long for this moment, to finally have my revenge while simultaneously fuck one of the most attractive girls I had ever met.

She looked amazing, so vulnerable yet so intimidatingly stunning. Her eyes were still shining beauty despite the redness from crying. My cock was at record-hard and practically escaped my underwear without handly help.

I felt like I was losing control, I didn't care about the results anymore. I just wanted her, I wanted to mark her mine, fuck her brains out and pump her irresistible pussy full. There was so much fear in her beautiful eyes, but that somehow turned me on more.

I just went for it and put my cock inside. She was so wet as if she desperately wanted it. But her reaction was the opposite of that. She was begging me to stop, still sobbing and unwilling to move.

I felt true euphoria, bliss. Every time my cock entered her felt like heaven. I didn't care if she was in pain, I couldn't stop. I kept going and going.

I don't know how much time had passed but normally I'd have cummed by then, but I wasn't close, I wanted more and more of that glorious pussy and her helpless reactions. My body was getting tired but I ignored those symptoms.

I changed positions occasionally, often grabbing her tightly with my hands. Her weak arms were red from it. Finally, I was getting close. Her face indicated that she knew it was coming.

She closed her eyes and I finally came. My cum kept flowing and flowing, it just didn't seem to stop. I had never gotten close to that amount in my life. Her lovely pussy was now my full cum dump, ravaged by my cock.

She was still lying there helpless, covering her face with her hands. I must have moaned like a monster. She was still trembling. After I was done cumming I suddenly felt so tired.

I lay down on the bed and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry," I said as I was holding her head against my chest. I just let her cry in my chest, but she wasn't able to move away from my tight grip.

Her pussy was dripping cum, I felt it on my leg. I wanted to sleep so badly, but I knew I had to stay awake. My eyelids got heavy and despite my efforts not to give in I finally fell asleep.

Fortunately, I woke up not much later, she was still in the same position, even though my grip lightened up. She fell asleep too. I felt guilty now, she looked so incredibly cute and lovely. I wondered how I could have done that to her.

I got up, locked the room, and showered. I couldn't take my mind off the situation. I was going to keep her here for an unknowable amount of time. I wouldn't be able to leave the house for longer periods of time, I would have to be vigilant all the time. I wouldn't be able to go on holidays, or randomly invite friends over.

Worst of all, I would have to live with the guilt. I justified my sexual vengeance earlier, that was acceptable to me, but I couldn't justify keeping her from her family, to take away all her freedom. Her family and friends would be sorrowful too and probably start searching for her.

But there simply wasn't a simple solution to the problem. I had made a huge mistake and will have to live with it, and she will have to live with it. I slept on the couch that night.

The next morning I checked on her, apparently, she was awake and was reading one of my books.

"Good morning," I said. "Good morning," she responded surprisingly casually.

"What are you reading?"

"It's called 'Meditations', It's kind of boring actually."

"Oh yeah, written by emperor Marcus Aurelius, yeah it's not as good as I hoped," I responded. "So, Isabel, what do you want to do today?"

"Obviously I want to go home."

I ignored her, realizing that it's futile to argue. "Well I'm going to get some groceries, do you want anything?"

She clearly was hungry as she suddenly listed a lot of food. It was so strange to me how demanding she could be even though she was in this situation. But this was the least I could do to make her feel more comfortable. I took the handcuff and cuffed one of her hand to the bed and then locked the room. She was unamused.

On the way back from the grocery store I was suddenly worried that she escaped, I realized she could have broken the window in my room, and even if she couldn't get out, people could notice the broken window. I then hurried home.

When I got home she was still there, visibly annoyed. She was still naked. She literally peed on the floor, I didn't even think about that. She looked at me as if it was my fault, yet was also embarrassed.

I uncuffed her and let her into the bathroom to clean up. I couldn't think of a way to lock the bathroom from the outside so I just placed something in front of the door that would make a lot of sound if it opened.

I cleaned up her piss and decided the basement was a better place to keep her. It was a shitty place to stay and I felt for her, but I couldn't take any risks. There are no windows in the basement.

I heard a clear sound, she had opened the bathroom door. There she stood, with a towel hiding her private parts. She looked mesmerizing, I've always had a thing for wet hair, but on her, it was just incredible. She was too pretty and I felt like I started to care too much about her. My crush on her was revived.

"You look absolutely beautiful," I just said.

She thanked me as she blushed. "Hey, do you have any girls' clothes for me?"

It still baffled me about how casual she was acting. "Why aren't you trying to escape?" I asked.

"What do you think? You're a kidnapper, you're a fucking rapist, I'm obviously afraid that you'll hurt me!"

That made perfect sense, but it still made me wonder how at the same time she acted so casual around me. "I'm sorry," I said again. Not that that helped. "I don't have any girly clothes, but I guess you can just wear some of mine."

I let her into my room and opened the closet. She suddenly looked at me. She was waiting for me to leave the room so she could change. I felt awkward and did so and wondered why she still cared about me seeing her naked, I guessed it was only natural.

She came out wearing a t-shirt of mine and my boxer shorts. Both were clearly far too large, but it still looked great on her.

"So what are we going to do?" She asked.

"I have no idea, wanna watch TV?"

"I guess," she said rolling her eyes.

We went downstairs and watched television, not Netflix, television. I made us some quick lunch. It became incredibly awkward. I couldn't concentrate on the TV and wanted to get rid of the tension.

"So did I hurt you last night?"

"Of course you did, it still hurts!" she said with a lump in her throat, being reminded of it.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you're sorry, stop saying sorry, it's not helping!" She said while getting frustrated.

"I'm... okay you're right, I just don't know how to make you feel more at ease."

"I don't even want to be at ease, I just want to get out of here, I forgive you, okay, just let me go!"

That made me feel even more guilty, but I couldn't let her go. "No."

"What is your plan then, am I just going to stay here? As your prisoner? As your pet? Your servant?"

"Well, I'm not going to kill you.." I responded. The idea of her being my pet or servant did sound exciting. She might not have intended to give me any ideas, but she just did.

Earlier I was thinking of making her my sex slave, but that just felt too immoral. But maybe turning her into my human pet or my servant would make her feel more comfortable, she would at least have something to do.

"What a relief," she said sarcastically.

I didn't know what to do and just suddenly hugged her. I really did care for her now. She started crying, letting her emotions finally go. I tried my best to comfort her.

After a while, she just started talking, about random things. She told me about things in her life and I would just listen carefully. I was just glad the awkwardness was gone.

Then she told me that she remembered me a little and that if I asked her back then that she would have gone on a date with me or even have sex with me. I was pleasantly surprised.

"By the way, uhh, what should I call you? I honestly forgot your name," she asked.

"Yeah, I should not give you my name."

"I guess I'll just call you mister then, or sir."

'Mister' sounded so formal, as if she's significantly older than me, but it did give me a good idea. "How about you call me 'Master'?" I asked.

She suddenly froze. She probably realized I might treat her like a slave after all. But she didn't feel like she had a choice.

"Okay, master." She said disappointingly.

I felt bad already, but I did like the idea of being called master. "I should probably also make you do some housework, can you cook?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I want you to just check what we have and surprise me with a nice meal."

She rolled her eyes and got to work. Finally, I had some time for myself, and now I didn't even have to cook. Maybe having a servant wasn't such a bad idea after all.

She made me a great meal and afterward started cleaning up without me asking. I didn't know if she did it because she was afraid or because she wanted me to feel so guilty I'd let her go.

"Anything else, master?" She still pronounced 'master' strangely, as if she didn't want to call me that.

"No, I'm good."

"So what should I do now?"

"I don't know, think of something to enjoy yourself," I responded.

"Can I have my phone?"

"No."

She really had no idea what to do, she just laid on the couch at first. She got bored after a while and randomly started cleaning my living room.

I occasionally just watched her work. She was so cute. And her ass looked so nice in my underwear. I started to get turned on. "You really are a natural," I said teasingly.

"Shut up."

I wondered if she wanted to have sex with me, as maybe she was attracted to me by now. "Uhhh, Isabel, do you wanna have sex?"

She just burst out laughing. "I really can't believe you, you violently raped me last night and now you awkwardly ask me to have sex?"

"Is that a no?" I asked.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Yes, you do! That's why I asked, you don't have to if you don't want to."

"Hmm, well I don't know, I guess I don't mind, as long as you're not violent like last night"

That surprised me. She just didn't mind.

"Okay then uh, how should we start?" I asked, not sure what she was comfortable with.

"Now you're just making it even more awkward, should I give you a blowjob?"

I agreed. This was so different from the last time my cock was in her mouth. She now willingly gave me a blowjob and was great at it too. It was like she was trying her best to show off her sucking skills. An amazing blowjob.

As I was getting close she suddenly stopped. She took off the underwear and presented her pussy to me. She was laying on the couch, acting so naughty yet innocent. "Enjoy, master," she said.

I gently climbed on top of her and inserted my cock slowly inside. I fucked her gently and not much later I was getting close again. She was moaning softly. I was moaning softly. Then I suddenly came inside her. It felt too quick.

She also looked disappointed.

"How was it?" I asked.

"It was alright," she responded.

I felt like I failed now. I made it awkward again. If only she wasn't so intimidatingly attractive.

We were silent for a while. I was just on my phone and she was just feeling awkward on the couch.

"I'm going to bed. Come I'll lead you to your new room."

We walked towards the basement. She saw me open the door and clearly did not want to sleep there.

"Can't I sleep with you?" she asked in such a cute way. "I'm practically your girlfriend by now."

"I don't know, you just aren't."

"Well then, will you be my boyfriend?" she asked so nonchalantly.

I was surprised and flattered but didn't know what to think. I just wanted to act cool now.

"Okay then, girlfriend, you can sleep with me," I said while trying to roll my eyes.

"Yay!" she exclaimed, then she hugged me.

We went upstairs. "We should shower first," I said.

"Sure."

I walked inside the bathroom. "Come!"

"Do I go first?" she asked.

"No silly, we go together."

She surprised me again, suddenly she was uncomfortable with being naked around me again, even though not much later she was completely fine with sex.

She joined me in the shower and started washing herself. "Do you want me to wash you, master?" she suddenly asked.

"Sure, go ahead," I responded, confused about her changing attitudes.

At this point, I was used to us being awkward. I did wash my hair and she washed the rest of me, even my cock. She made it slightly erect but I did not care.

We dried ourselves and went to my room. We both put some boxer shorts on and hopped into bed.

This went completely different from what I had expected this morning. I couldn't think clearly. I didn't know whether she was manipulating me, actually liked me, or if she's just accepting the situation.

I handcuffed our hands together. It felt kind of smart and also kind of romantic. She wouldn't be able to leave without me.

It wasn't awkward anymore and we talked for hours. At this point, I knew I was in love with her. Her eyes felt like they connected to my soul. It felt like she really had forgiven me and that was a big relief.

We hadn't even kissed, yet we were so close. I suddenly just went for it and kissed her. I kissed one of the most beautiful people in the world and it felt great. Isabel was my girlfriend now, and my servant. I fell asleep with a big smile on my face, holding her hand.