All Comments on 'Vengeance Gone Wickedly Awry'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too obvious

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
1 star

dumped at 32 G, gross!

BigBill8inchBigBill8inchover 2 years ago
Great story

Keep this one going...

PaganmoonPaganmoonover 2 years ago

A fun and arousing story, it certainly got my imagination working. In time for the season too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The idea isn't bad, but it really takes too long until the two finally get down to business. And the first sex with your own mother must be something really special and deserves to be several pages long. Here it just happens in passing. She wakes up to his screwing and a few lines later it's already over. Too bad, a lot was given away here.

I would continue the story, but much snappier. Introduce the real Mrs. Seong, other ghosts or even other strippers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s cool your making a follow up to a story u made years ago. I hope this mean you’ll get around to making Fun and Forbidden 2, that one was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s cool your making a follow up to a story u made years ago. I hope you’ll make a sequel to Fun and Forbidden, that one I reread cause it’s great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES