Vengeance Gone Wickedly Awry

Story Info
Mom's planned scary Halloween prank goes wrong.
19.3k words
4.51
71.4k
120

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers

Vicky Hall was always being pranked by her mischievous son, especially on the best day of all for pranks: Halloween.

This year as September turned to October, Vicky started making plans for a Halloween prank to pull on her son. The prank would revolve around the two of them spending Halloween night in the allegedly haunted house up on Spyglass Hill.

The abandoned house was for sale, having just been put on the market, and it just so happened the listing agent was Vicky's best friend, Angie.

Angie, after three days of being pestered by her friend, reluctantly agreed to give Vicky access to the house for the evening. Vicky, of course, swore they would not do any damage to the old house and no one would be the wiser they spent the night there.

Her son, Conner, would be only more than happy to accompany his mother for the evening as he was, as she put it, a "freak" about anything concerning the supernatural. In fact, his life's ambition was to be one of those famous, so called, ghost hunters.

Everything fell neatly in place when Vicky was able to talk Seong into going along with her wicked plans for the evening. It would cost her a neat thousand dollars to secure the services of the pretty Korean dancer with the hot body, but if her plans bore fruit and she was able to, in her own words, "scare the hell out of my son" the grand she was spending would be well worth it.

Vicky worked as the night shift manager at a strip club downtown which featured a good half dozen strippers of Asian descent. Seong was the third dancer she talked to about the "personal services" job she needed to have performed on Halloween and was a near perfect fit for the role.

The house on Spyglass Hill, a rambling two story, five bedroom affair, was allegedly haunted by the legendary Lady in White.

What happened at the house nearly forty years ago was well documented. Allan Brentwood III, a widower, lived in the home then. He had three sons, the oldest, Conrad, was eighteen when the nasty affair went down.

Mr. Brentwood, shortly after moving in, hired a nanny to help care for the two younger children, aged five and seven. The thirty one year old nanny, Hana, was from Korea and extremely easy on the eyes. She also possessed an exceptionally shapely body featuring a pair of well rounded, nicely sized, breasts.

As it turned out, sadly for all concerned in the end, the senior Brentwood fell deeply in love with his nanny, but the problem was Hana was interested in someone else -- Conrad.

Four months passed with Conrad and Hana outrageously flirting with each other before they finally ended up in Conrad's bedroom. Sadly, they picked a day when Allan unexpectedly came home from the office early.

He was just about to enter his bedroom when, from down the hallway in the direction of Conrad's bedroom, he heard some giggling. It sounded like Hana. Curious, he slipped down the hallway quietly. The door to his son's bedroom was partially open.

Peeking inside his was at first shocked, then angered to see Hana, decked out in some extraordinary sexy, sheer white two piece lingerie, and her son fooling around on his bed.

Mr. Brentwood was in high spirits upon coming home thanks to the three Jack and cokes he downed at the country club before making his way home. For the past few months, Allan had been lavishing Hana with expensive gifts while being extra charming with her. Sadly, he thought maybe he had a real shot of winning the sexy nanny's heart.

Seeing his eldest son in bed with her blew all those dreams to hell. Conrad, after spotting his dad, they didn't really like each other much, in the doorway snapped at him, "Jesus Dad, get the fuck out of my room!"

Allan was a bit ill-tempered to begin with and when he had been drinking, especially the whiskey, it was look out below. A wild fight ensued between father and son with poor Hana caught up in the whirlwind. Trying her best to break up the fight, Hana ended up dead for her troubles when Allan pushed her violently. She fell backwards, striking her head on the hard marble topped dresser.

Conrad and Allan continued fighting, both of them unaware Hana lay bleeding a few feet away.

When they finally noticed and called 9-1-1 it was too late. She died there in the bedroom. Two weeks later, an inconsolable Conrad, he was deeply and hopelessly in love with the nanny, took his own life while Allan was tried and convicted and went to prison.

Over the past forty some odd years, the house had three different families living there with each of them reporting seeing a mysterious figure, the Lady in White wandering the house, especially Conrad's former room, in search of something . . . or maybe it was someone.

After the last family moved out, the house sat empty for nearly a year when it fell into Angie's lap. Knowing how her best friend's son loved anything related to the supernatural, Angie naturally informed Vicky of how she was tasked with trying to sell the house on Spyglass Hill haunted by the infamous Lady in White.

Unlike her son, Vicky did not believe much in ghosts but that would not keep her from using the house's reputation to prank her son.

Vicky spent the weeks leading up to Halloween perfecting the script Seong would use to scare her son on Halloween night. In a matter of perfect symbolism, Conner would be turning eighteen on Halloween. Yes, the same age as the unfortunate Conrad.

October 31, Halloween

Vicky came bustling home from the office. She was late and in a hurry to get going. "Come on Connie, let's go. It's already eight o'clock and our Uber should be here any minute. I'm not even going to have time to change. You know it's a good half hour ride out there, plus we have to stop and pick up the food on the way. And a bottle of champagne as I wanna celebrate your birthday in style."

"Yeah, yeah, Mom," Conner grumbled as he stuffed what he would need for the night: toothpaste, toothbrush, cologne, deodorant, a pair of flashlights, and a sweatshirt into his small overnight bag. He didn't much care for his mom's pet nickname for him, "Connie", but as usual, with all things concerning his mom, he gave her a pass.

Nearly thirty minutes later, the two of them were dropped off by their ride in front of the house. Vicky decided against driving to the house themselves for a very simple reason. When explaining her reasoning and how it would be more fun--and scarier--if they were trapped in the old house with no easy means of escape-- like by just going outside and hopping in a car and driving off.

The house sat off by itself a good half mile from its nearest neighbor and on this cold, rainy Halloween night, escaping by foot from the house, if it came to that, would be an uncomfortable option.

In order to increase their feeling of isolation, Vicky also suggested they leave their phones at home. Again, Conner agreed. Just as she was unlocking the front door, Vicky turned to her son, telling him, "You know Angie told me the power is not on here so we will be relying on my candles and your flashlights for light, Connie."

"Hmm, all the better to see some ghosts in a dark abandoned house with no power. I would not have it any other way," he happily retorted.

"Me neither," Vicky told him as she pushed open the front door and they entered the dark house.

Conner played his flashlight around the inside of the gloomy living room. It was devoid of furniture except for a single large sofa.

They spent the next twenty minutes or so using the two flashlights Conner brought exploring the house. It was partially furnished, with some rooms being nearly empty, while others had a full complement of furniture.

"Why didn't the last people that stayed here take all their stuff," Conner asked as they headed down the hallway toward Conrad's bedroom.

"From what Angie told me they left in a bit of a hurry. Apparently the Lady in White did not much care for them and scared the hell out of them . . . or so the story goes as told to Angie."

Conner paused before the last door on the left. "This was Conrad's room. Where it happened . . . where the Lady in White was killed, Mom."

"Oh really. Hmm, let's take a look inside huh."

"Hey Mom, before we go inside, inside the lair of the infamous Lady in White, I have to warn you of something."

"Go ahead," Vicky said with a smile. God bless his heart, true to form, her son was about to try and scare her.

"Once we enter her lair there will be no turning back. We shall have revealed ourselves to her and will be at her mercy . . . especially since you know, on Halloween, the spirit world is closer to our world than any other day."

"Oh really. Hmm, if you are trying to scare your mother Connie it's not going to work."

She started to turn the knob on the door to enter the room when he put his hand on hers. "Wait stop. I'm not done yet. You are in danger, Mom. You must understand this."

"Stop messing with me, Son. How am I in danger? So far this house doesn't seem all that creepy. In fact, it seems downright normal if you ask me."

"Yeah, well it only seems normal because you don't really believe in ghosts, Mom. You are not in tune to the spiritual world like I am. And now listen to my warning and take heed. You do know that the spirit world is drawn to beauty so . . ." He paused, giving her his most charming smile.

"So . . ." she said, prompting him to finish.

"So I'm just saying . . . you could be in trouble tonight since you are . . . you know beautiful."

Vicky felt herself flush from her son's charming little compliment, before she quietly admonished him. "I think maybe you are just saying that Connie."

"No I mean it, Mom. You still are very pretty and . . ." Again, he paused, not sure if he should finish his thought.

And what?" Vicky said slightly exasperated at having to draw it out of him.

"I was just going to say you are still pretty and are in real nice shape . . . you know for your age."

"Thank you I think," Vicky said, blushing again.

It was true. Conner thought his mom, with her pretty blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and angelic face, the one that always seemed to have a bright smile on it, was damn near perfect. And when you added to the mix her bombshell body, Vicky was more than just your average mom. She was--indeed-- the stuff of forbidden fantasies.

Thanks to a fanatical daily workout regime, coupled with a strict diet, the 5' 2" 116 pound Vicky still, even into her mid-thirties, owned a terrific body. Her abs were firm and nearly fat free as was her thighs and ass, but they were nothing compared to her pride and joy -- a pair of awesome, all natural, sizable set of tits. Sizable enough where Vicky needed, when she bothered to put one on, to wear a size 32 G bra.

Vicky had developed young, and learned young, how to use those big tits of hers to her advantage. At the age of seventeen, nearly a year after Conner was born, she used a fake ID to get a job at a local strip joint. Her and Jack, Conner's father, were planning on getting married soon and needed the money. And the money-- did it ever come rolling in as Vicky seemed to be a natural at the strip club.

She had a friendly, outgoing over-the-top personality to match her oversized, over-the-top boobs, and the men at the strip clubs just ate her up. She continued in the stripping business until she was almost thirty when, after getting her college degree in business management, she finally had enough of the sleazy business up on the stage and retired from dancing to become a manager at the club.

Wanting to hear more, Vicky leaned forward, giving her son her most fetching smile. "So you think your mom could step down from her lofty management position at the club and go back to stripping if she so desired."

Now it was Conner's turn to blush. The truth was he had, not often but a time or two anyways, thought, or maybe fantasied might be a better way of putting it, about his mom, up on stage, stripping. In his fantasy though she was not stripping at the club, in front of a bunch of asshole guys, but stripping someplace private, like his bedroom maybe, just for him.

He hesitated before answering, wanting to say something charming but the best he could come up with was the simple truth. "Only if you wanted to make a whole shitload of tips, Mom."

"I will take that as a simple yes," Vicky replied. "Now your warning has been duly noted so let's have a look inside shall we?"

Hand in hand, they entered the bedroom. A quick wave of their flashlights revealed Conrad's former room still had in it a queen size bed, two nightstands flanking the bed, and a tall dresser.

"Well nothing much to see here now but an ordinary bedroom," Vicky said.

Ordinary or not, Vicky did feel an odd tingling sensation, like they were being watched, but she quickly dismissed it as nerves because Conner was right-- she did not really believe in ghosts.

Spotting the closet, Vicky hurried over to it, wanting to check it out to make sure there was no surprises inside, like it being maybe stuffed with so much junk Seong wouldn't be able to hide in there comfortably.

Pulling up the door, she poked her head inside before waving her flashlight around the gloomy interior. It was large and still filled with some clothes. Conrad's former bedroom must have last belonged to a girl though as the leftover clothes in the closet consisted of some dresses and skirts hanging from a long closet rod on one side, and on the other side, also hanging from a long closet rod, were a few pairs of jeans, a couple blouses, a jacket or two, and a good half dozen brightly colored scarves.

Satisfied the closet would do just fine as a hiding spot for her crime partner, Vicky quickly shut the door and joined Conner back out in the hallway.

"OK, I'm hungry so let's go back downstairs Connie and have your champagne birthday dinner."

Conner agreed, allowing his mother to lead him back down the stairs.

After reaching the kitchen, Conner spied the door leading down to the basement. "Should we explore the basement now?"

Vicky glanced at her watch. "No, not yet, let's eat first hon. Like I said, I'm hungry."

"Sure," Conner replied.

There was a very good reason why Vicky put off exploring the basement. It was not time yet. According to her cleverly worked out plan with Seong, she would enter the house, very quietly, via the unlocked front door at exactly 9:45 pm. Just before then, Vicky would led the unsuspecting Conner downstairs to the basement to explore it, allowing Seong time enough to slip up the stairs and hide in the last bedroom on the left hand side of the hallway-- Conrad's old bedroom, where Hana died so tragically those many long years ago.

Vicky and her son enjoyed a quiet candle light dinner of Chinese food and champagne where they made small talk before the conversation turned serious.

"Well Connie I hope you aren't too disappointed in having to spend the night with your old mother on Halloween and your eighteen birthday."

He was about to take a bite of an egg roll when he sat it down. "Look mom, first of all you aren't that old. You are what like forty."

"Ha, I'm only like thirty six pal and if you are trying to butter me up hon, it's not working."

"Well speaking of buttering you up, try this on for size." Reaching out, he was feeling a bit carefree and reckless from the glass and half of champagne he had shared with her already, he took her hand and squeezed it tight. "You are the best mom ever for taking me to this creepy haunted house on my birthday."

"Really, you think the house is creepy. I mean it's not some old falling down mansion like you see in the movies. If anything the house seems rather . . . normal and maybe even boring."

Glancing at her watch, she saw it was almost 9:35. "OK so let's finish up eating and go explore that basement and then after that we are going to go up to the bedroom where the Lady in White allegedly hangs out the most and I'm going to tell you a ghost story."

"Sounds like a plan."

"But first before we go down there I gotta use the bathroom," Vicky told him as she weaved her way out of the kitchen, the champagne leaving her feeling more than a little tipsy. On her way back from the small bathroom downstairs she made a quick detour to the front door, making sure it was unlocked.

Entering the kitchen, she said brightly, "OK let's grab our flashlights and go explore the basement, Connie."

The basement was dank and dirty and full of discarded furniture, knickknacks and old exercise equipment. Although there was really not much to explore, Vicky made sure they lingered down there allowing Seong time to get inside the house and upstairs to her hiding spot in the closet.

After going back upstairs to the kitchen, Vicky, surmising getting Conner a bit more tipsy would only set him up all the more to be scared, suggested they share a final glass of champagne before heading upstairs to the bedroom, where she would share her ghost story with him.

The single glass of champagne, turned into two though as they sat at the kitchen table simply enjoying each other's company, and by the time they made their way up the stairs they were both feeling no pain. Just in case they wanted to feel even less pain, Vicky filled the champagne bucket she bought with ice from small cooler she also brought along, before stuffing the still half full bottle inside the bucket.

Once inside Conrad's former bedroom, Vicky cast a furtive glance over at the closet. The door was cracked open slightly. She had made sure to shut it earlier so that could only mean one thing: everything was going according to plan and Seong was waiting already in the closet to pop out at the prescribed moment and scare the living shit out of her son.

At first, she was worried Conner might want to go over and check the closet out, but instead, maybe because of the champagne, he seemed only interested in sitting down on the bed and relaxing.

Vicky hurriedly spread a group of four large pillar candles out on both of the nightstands, lighting them as she went.

As she was lighting the last of the candles she told Conner, "I hope you don't mind but I sort of assumed you would be wanting to sleep in the same bedroom haunted by the infamous Lady in White so I paid Angie a couple bucks to take the time to go to the mall and buy some new sheets and a new quilt for the bed here . . . I mean in case you were going to show your mom how brave you are by actually spending the night here in the bedroom . . . all by yourself."

Conner, actually, much to his own surprise, felt a bit apprehensive about spending the night in this room . . . all alone . . . but he was eighteen now, and not some scared little boy who was too afraid to sleep alone in some stupid bedroom, even if it was--allegedly-- haunted by a ghost.

His apprehensive came from a feeling of being watched, almost as soon as they entered the bedroom. It was a feeling he couldn't shake, despite his best efforts to ignore it.

Bad feelings or not, Conner's natural male pride prevented him from doing anything other than putting up a brave front and saying, "Of course I'm brave enough to sleep here by myself, Mom . . . yeah, especially since you were thoughtful enough to make sure the bed has clean sheets . . . I mean there is nothing more scary than a bed with dirty sheets huh?"

"My thoughts exactly hon," Vicky replied as her neat little plan to prank her son clicked along, especially since he now agreed to spend the night here in the room alone.

She repressed a smile as she thought of how Seong, by now, should have changed out of whatever regular clothes she had been wearing to travel here and was now hiding in the closet, dressed in some sort of sheer white sexy lingerie, waiting to scare the hell out of her son. Vicky was very specific in her instructions to Seong: whatever lingerie she picked out, it had to be both sheer and white to match what Hana was wearing when she died, and to match the tall tales told afterwards of how she haunted the house still wearing the same thing sexy lingerie.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers