All Comments on 'Vengeance Is Mine'

by kicky1000

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Black_WidowBlack_Widowabout 17 years ago
Kinky

I loved it. Absoluty loved it.

Your use of words and adding touches most would not really spiced it up even more for me.

I look forward to reading more of your works.

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeabout 17 years ago
Great Plot!

I don't generally get aroused reading gay stories, but this one made me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fuck!

Great story! Can't say much more, 'cause my fingers are sticking to the keys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot sex!

the sex scenes were totally hot. loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another fine work

Would love to see more of the father-son, as you are one of the few that try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
FUCKING HOT

Dude

This story is so hot, I put myself in the son's place and got so fucking hot reading this story. All of your stories are hot, I have loved them all. But if I had to rate this submission personally, I would have given it a 200 + sending the thermonitor into orbit. Keep up the great writing. If you have more stories on other sights I would love to read them.

mlynear13@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
father son

great great, very well done hope to see more thanks

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 13 years ago
Pure genius

This story is do damm hot I specially love one that has revenge in it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Booo!

That was one of the stupidest things I've ever read! I kept waiting for it get less ridiculous and then it was over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

I actually kinda feel bad for the woman but great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GROSS

Not one of your better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad

I like it. I kind sad that it end. I want to read more of that hot sex between them. That mother of his got what she got. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking Hot

I want to hear Glenn divorced Phil's mom and married him

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed your story and I loved the ending. I was all for the son getting revenge on that bitch whore of a mother and the icing on the cake was the men falling in love. I would have tossed the bitch's ass out if the house. Smart kid. Maybe you could consider continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!

I loved this story. I especially liked how you took the time to unfold the son's plot...how his attitude changed 180 degrees...and your wonderful description of the sex scenes between the two. Your stories are superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking hot

This is one of the hottest stories that I have ever read. this is the 2nd time that I have read it and enjoyed it as mush as if it was the first.

RF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

All the elements I love. Straight guys turned, replacing mommy, and great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All of my favourite themes!

Absolutely loved this! Not just the hot gay sex but I love stories where a guy gets “stolen” from a woman, in this case the mother. Glen realises how much hotter it is to fuck the son than the mother. So the mother doesn’t get the pleasure of Glen’s big cock anymore. Also, let’s not forget Joanne, the girlfriend of Phillip (the son); now that Phillip has discovered the joys of man sex with Glen’s huge cock he has no need of Joanne’s cunt. And so the two women - the mother and Joanne - are both deprived of cock. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

You sure do have a way with words! This was terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

I loved the literary references throughout! And I loved the romance that budded between Glenn and the narrator. I laughed, I cried, I came.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it!.....When the two of them went naked into the master bedroom, I was hoping they would strip the Mom, make her suck them both off and then split roast her..and finally give her a DP, forcing a cock up her unwilling ass...THAT would have been the ultimate revenge the son had been planning.

BigAssumptionBigAssumptionabout 2 years ago

Sexy, funny, excellent. I love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love a happy ending when 2 men find a soul mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love a happy ending when 2 men find a soul mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous