Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LeighAnn raised herself up. "One more, just like that, okay?" she said, somewhat breathlessly. He nodded enthusiastically and rumbled an assent. She had already had three little orgasms and two strong ones.

"Just one more," she sighed, "then I'll fuck you again." She lowered her body down until she felt the contact.

His tongue slid the length of her slit, circling the nub of her clit. LeighAnn hummed approval. She flicked her hips forward and back, then side to side, savoring the feel of his slick tongue exploring her. As the rush began to rise in her, she lowered herself further until she had his tongue lodged inside her. Then she began to ruthlessly hump on him, grunting with the exertion. She felt the crest of the next wave building and matched its volume with a low moan. As the wave grew, her volume and pitch increased. When it crested, she broke into a cry, and actual sob which filled the room.

LeighAnn lifted herself off Steve's face and slid down his chest. He kissed her flat belly as it slid by, briefly tonguing her navel.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

"Yes, fine," she said shortly. "It was just so intense."

"I'm glad you liked it," he said, as she continued to slide down his body.

She released her grip on the brass railing and pressed on his shoulders. She continued to slide down his body until she contacted his turgid member.

"Are you ready for me?" she asked, reaching behind her to put his tool at the entrance to her vagina."

"I believe so," he smiled.

Stacy moved the camera behind LeighAnn. She shot the view of his cock sliding toward, then into LeighAnn's pink inner labia.

LeighAnn wordlessly impaled herself on him, sliding her body down on him until she had him fully inside her.

"Now that," she said, "scratches the itch you can't reach."

"I'm curious," Steve said gently, as she slowly slid him halfway out of her and then licked his face, tasting herself on him.

"About what?" she asked, sucking his lips into her mouth and pressing her tongue between them, then sliding him fully back inside her.

"Why this? Why me?" he said when she released his mouth.

She sucked her lower lip between her teeth and close her eyes, giving him another slow pump with her body.

"He cheated on me. This is my vengeance. I'm to enjoy you completely without any guilt. Do you like it so far?" she queried, looking into his eyes.

"Extraordinary," he grinned. "Why me?"

"Because you," she said, pausing to caress his tool, tightening her muscles around him, "are gorgeous. And nice."

"But mostly gorgeous, huh?"

"Mmmmmm," she hummed, sliding him partially out of her, then sinking back down on his member. "And you feel great inside me."

"So this is a one night stand?" he asked.

She stopped, looked into his face and smiled. "Maybe." Once again she slid herself almost off him, then back down on his length. "Maybe not. Would you be disappointed if it was only a one night stand?"

"Very much so," he replied, lifting his hips to press into her.

"Does that mean I'm a good fuck?" she asked.

"It means you're a marvelous fuck," he answered.

Mike looked at his wife sitting demurely on the sofa across the room from him.

"I'm....I'm speechless," he stammered.

LeighAnn looked at him indifferently, then back at the now blank television screen. The mantel clock ticked loudly in the silence.

"So, you want to watch it again?" she asked him very quietly.

He stood up and covered the eight feet separating them quickly. He held his hands out to her, palms upward. She lay her hands in his and allowed him to pull her to her feet.

"Yes," he said. "But this time I want to hold you as we watch it. Together."

She melted into his arms and tilted her head up to be kissed. He took the cue, and their kiss was deep, passionate, intimate. When they released each other she looked into his eyes.

"Good," she said. "There's just enough time."

"Time?" he asked. "Time for what?"

"Time enough to watch it once more before he and Stacy arrive. This time, I want you to be a part of it. And, so does Stacy."

"Stacy? What's Stacy got to do with it?" he asked, bewildered.

"When I was through with him, she took him home. They disappeared for nearly two days. They were fucking like bunnies. They're an item, now.

"She said I could borrow her man if she could borrow mine. You think you can deal with that?" she said, her eyes twinkling brightly. "It seems only fair."

"It will be interesting to see if I can bear the strain," he said, smiling. "Now, let's rewind that tape and watch my sexy wife in action."

12