All Comments on 'Venturer Ch. 03'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
madasa123madasa123over 11 years ago
So glad...

...that you're continuing this story! I love your writing, and can't wait for more :)

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
I Love a Happy Ending.....

I am a sucker for happy endings and this one is so sweet! Glad you finished it, wondered what would have happened if her father had got her though......hmmmmm! Cheers. M.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor
Big Smiles

I love that you check up on what I am writing every so often Mayness. I am close to summer break in the down under and working on something new I hope you check back occasionally, I appreciate all your comments.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
I do love your writing!

I check up on your submissions often and I've just added you as one of my favourite authors!

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor
Honoured

Thank you so much Euphoriaslam I feel truly honored, I hope you continue to enjoy my work as I try to stretch my comfort zones on and off this year :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it

I am loving a bunch of your writings. They are lovely. This is my favorite of all of them thanks bunches. I don't have an account or I would use a name. Your writing is wonderful. I also love your name.

A fellow Ellie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Truly breathtaking.

Your story had me feeling all types of emotions! I was truly feeling with Honey when we found out about her father. And I'm happy you didn't bring him back to haunt her. 5 stars. Keep writing these amazingly well writen stories.

-Jaz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very hood work.

This is a great story and is open to continuation as her father obviously wants to steal her back for his insane urges but with her now a princess it will be difficult. Looking forward tho the possibility of more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
talented

I love ur books i just stood up all night reading them. You r very talented. U sbould become an author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just brilliant

All three chapters were excellent. Really good story, loved the characters and the lovely warm feeling inside when she lay down to sleep on her wedding night. I adore love stories and this is fantastic one. Thanks very much Xelliebabex x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Simply Amazing!

I absolutely loved this entire series, it was much like reading a novel that I could not put down. I hope you continue to write more of this!

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 10 years ago
Wonderful

I would love to read more stories of Kade's brothers and their "adventures". Such wonderful characters and story lines you create. You have a talent for drawing the reader in and snaring them in your delightful story webs. Thank you for sharing your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You have such a talent with words! It is a beautiful tale you have woven and i would love to here more about the lovely Honey and her newly betrothed. please continue!

Kitteekatt101Kitteekatt101over 9 years ago
More Please!

This was...AMAZING! You have such a beautiful way of describing these fantastic worlds and the characters that inhabit them. More please!

kckc772kckc772over 9 years ago
love it

Such a great story and characters. I know is been a while since you wrote this series but would love to read more. All your stories are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A real treat

This is a great little story. I hope that Honey and Kade let you tell more of their lives together, and about Ben's wedding and Jarrau's warm wench. Does her name begin with D? And what ever happeded to dear old dad? So many questions.

DHL

naolsnaolsover 7 years ago
Chapter 4 maybe ....

.... the threat from her father has not been totally eliminated yet, methinks, even tho' they are married. Would love to read about Kade going mental & berserk when Honoria is taken and .... with his bun in her oven to boot! Love the storyline & characters but would love it better if it is kept in the medieval tone, for example, not having her name be shortened to "Honey" or her handmaiden to be on first name basis with her. Overall, great read.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Bravo. Very Exceptional Tale. 🏆

Ellie, have enjoyed this intriguing story, with two of the more absorbing two players, have read lately on the site. Know I have just found this exceptional author and intend to read all your works available. Moreover, sincerely hope that all things in your personal life get settled in for the best, and that you are able to continue to enjoy your writing craft as much as your readers enjoy your works.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 6 years ago

Loved it. Another fine story - now to continue it as each of the other brothers find their own bride.

dwright004dwright004about 6 years ago
Another awesome story!

I just can't get enough of your writing! Another fantastic story that I couldn't put down!

Mary1949Mary1949over 3 years ago
Thanks Again.

Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story. I have been rereading lots of your work and it has taken me days of searching, remembering the plot to realise it was your work! I'm so happy to have been able to read it again. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5540 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Venturer Ch. 02 Previous Part
Venturer Series Info