Venus Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom helps finish up Ava's arrival at Venus.
6.5k words
4.71
10.9k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers

Erotic Content

Casual Nudity

Blowjob

Deepthroat

Fingering

With the towel wrapped around her as securely and modestly as possible, Ava set the blow-drier back on its stand. Bobbi had dried off and left a bit earlier, understanding that Ava wanted a few minutes to try and make herself more... presentable.

Hair flowing freely over her shoulders, Ava had only considered letting it hang loose for two seconds, until she found the drawer that was stuffed completely full with hair ties of varying styles and colours. Without her glasses, it took more than a few moments to look through. There was a cute one that had a little yellow flower on it, but Ava opted instead for a function-over-form small black tie. It was good enough to bring her hair back in a ponytail.

Ava took a few slow, shaky breaths. Why was she nervous? Mom already knew she was here- that she was a Doll. Mom was a Doll! She would probably be okay with Ava walking out completely naked and covered in slime as if the water of the tub was replaced with spunk.

Ugh.

Ava slowly cracked open the door, hearing the faint sound of conversation. She couldn't make out what was being heard, but it sounded like multiple people. The door opened the rest of the way to reveal that the foyer was empty, aside from the various assortment of coats and shoes. It seemed as if the talking was coming from the living room around the corner. Getting closer, Ava was able to make out the sound of Mom's voice and paused in her steps to listen.

"-can confirm that everything Aveline told you is true. There was an accident when she was six that severely injured her, but she has since recovered."

Bobbi's tone peeked through. "So when she told us about her dad..."

"Also true. Paul died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital."

The room fell silent for a few moments before Andrea could be heard. "I'm sorry for both of your losses."

"Thank you, but your sympathy is unneeded. It was a long time ago, and we've both moved on."

Andrea continued. "So you've remarried?"

"No. I've gone on a few dates since then, but marriage is a very big step, and I don't think I'm ready for that."

Ava wrung her hands as Bobbi spoke. "What about Ava- Aveline? It seems like it would be hard to forget something like that when you have to live with the aftereffects."

"You mean her missing ovaries? You are absolutely right that it would be impossible to forget, but forgetting is not the same as healing. After the accident, I thought that the world was crumbling around us. Aveline was my anchor that pulled me back into my life. She never stopped moving, even though she had to take a few steps backwards."

There was silence for a moment before Ava heard a glass get set on the table, presumably from a drink, before Mom continued.

"Aveline... Ava is special. Did you know that after the accident, the doctors said that Ava wasn't going to be able to walk again? It wasn't just broken bones, it was permanent muscle and nerve damage. That didn't stop her. I don't know if she was too young to fully understand when the doctors said that walking should be an impossibility, or if she was just too stubborn to follow directions. Either way, she was running within eighteen months without so much as a limp. The only lasting damages are her inability to menstruate, have children, or to do the splits."

"Wow." Andrea breathed.

"To face that and the death of your father at such a young age, but still be able to recover the way she did- it's incredible. My daughter may seem frail, with her glasses and stutter, but she is the toughest person I know. No matter what happens, she bounces back. She always does."

Ava let out a silent breath and walked forward into view, holding her towel secure. Looking into the room, Mom, Andrea, and Bobbi were seated on some of the couches around the coffee table, which held a single glass in front of Mom that was too blurry to discern the fluid within. Andrea wore the same clothes she had on during the massage (including the shorts that were taken off), and Mom was dressed simply- a pair of jeans and a white cardigan. Bobbi was wearing the same clothes she had on during her and Ava's bath- which was to say none at all. Not that she nor either of the other two seemed to mind. Mom turned, and despite the fuzziness, Ava could see the wide smile on her face.

"Speak of the devil and she doth appear."

"What we-were you guys talki-talk-tal-talking about?" Ava feigned.

"Oh, nothing much. Just talking about the time that you broke your finger when you were really into skateboarding. You thought you were ready for a half-pipe, but I kept telling you no. I can't believe you wanted to try it again even while we were on our way back from the hospital."

Ava's face flushed with red and she looked down as she slid into an empty armchair.

"If at f-fir-f-first you don't succeed..."

"-Try, try again." Mom finished. "Yeah, you tried using that exact same quote back then while your finger was in a cast. Here are your glasses- Andrea brought them down for you."

Mom leaned forward and handed Ava the familiar black outline of her glasses, which she gladly accepted and put on. Blurred lines became solid.

"Thanks."

"Well, Bobbi already gave me the list of kinks and fetishes she had you complete, but I do need you to fill out some other papers whenever you're ready."

"What kind of p-papers?"

Mom pivoted at the waist to look inside of a binder that Ava hadn't noticed and leafed through. A moment later, she pulled some forms free and slid them with a pen across the table just short of where Ava was seated.

"Oh, just simple agreements that are legally required from all applicants of Venus, especially the Dolls. Consent forms, emergency contacts, things like that. Despite your condition, you still have to fill out the forms detailing the events of accidental pregnancies. The administrators like to be covered for any situation."

"Aren't you an administrator?" Bobbi asked.

"No, Bobbi. Just one of the supervisors. This semester, I have been assigned to be the one that closely monitors the environment of Venus and ensures that matters run smoothly, given that my daughter is unfortunately the only Doll we seem to be having this semester. On the same topic, the rest of the girls should be arriving tomorrow, so I encourage you to go to bed early since it will be a very long day. With classes starting to day after that, life will get very busy very quickly, Ava. As a side note, have there been any developments with Katherine?"

Ava dropped her gaze. "Not good ones."

"At least, so far." Bobbi chimed in. "It's only the second day, and this situation requires a bit more time to figure out."

"I am aware of Katherine's reservations towards the actions that are taken here. She has been an interesting topic of discussion amongst the other supervisors and I."

Ava's brow furrowed.

"W-wait. You knew that Kat came here before signing m-m-me-m-me up, and never told me?"

Mom, sensing the sudden change in Ava's demeanour, immediately took a defensive position on the couch.

"Before you get angry, let me explain. Yes... and no. I knew that there was a girl at Venus who was named Katherine, but I did not make the connection that she was also the Katherine you were friends with."

"How c-c-coul-c... how could you not make the conn-nn-nection?"

Mom almost took on a look of sad amusement. "Sweetie, Katherine is a popular name. I have eight of them in a single one of my classes, only two of which are spelt with a 'C'. Since you never introduced me to her outside of simply mentioning her during any of our conversations, I couldn't even recognise her visually."

Andrea decided to weigh in. "What about the other direction? Would Kat have known that you were Ava's mom, given the same last name?"

"Hmm..." Mom thought for a moment. "Perhaps, perhaps not. Again, I am not the only supervisor, and we take turns each semester to be the one that has the primary role. Although the other supervisors work on small situations and assist when necessary, only the primary one really has any direct interaction with Venus and her inhabitants. Since I have not been the primary supervisor for about four semesters, it is entirely possible that Katherine never even knew who I was until this morning."

"Th-this morning?"

"Right." Mom looked as if she just remembered something. "That brings us to our next point. We have a group chat for Venus, which is mainly used for all of you girls to talk with one another, but is occasionally used by the supervisors and administrators to give updates. I messaged earlier that I was going to be coming over for the final part of the Doll's orientation."

"That would h-have been good t-to know. Facebook?"

Bobbi grinned and leaned back into her seat, inadvertently thrusting her bare breasts outwards. "Discord, actually. We convinced them to switch two semesters ago."

Mom smiled. "It took some getting used to, but all of the supervisors have to admit that it is remarkably efficient. In one channel, you can have multiple different servers for social chat, serious conversations, and administrative updates."

Andrea coughed. "Actually, the entirety of Venus's discord is referred to as a server, and the individual conversations are the channels."

"Are you sure?" Mom cocked an eyebrow.

"Yep."

"I could have sworn..." Mom idled before shaking her head. "Anyway, I will send you the invite, Ava. Excuse me, Mae, could you please go get Ava's phone from her room?"

Ava followed Mom's drifting gaze and noticed the short black hair of the asian girl just about to descend the stairs. "Sure."

She nodded and disappeared away from the railing. Ava just tried to not let the towel drift too far up her thighs. After several moments, Ava heard Mae step her way down the stairs and turn the corner holding her phone, with the familiar orange case. Mae walked over with a smile, wearing a grey tank top and boxers, and took a seat on the armrest of Ava's chair as she handed over the phone.

"Mornin'."

"Good morning, Mae. Sleep well?"

"Eh, best I could manage."

Mom and Mae chatted idly as Ava swiped through her phone, accepted the invite, and then set it back down onto the table. Leaning forward in her seat, Ava scooched to the edge so that she could reach the pen and papers in front of her. Andrea and Bobbi had a quiet, private conversation as Ava skimmed through the papers, and she couldn't help but notice Mae's hand casually resting on her back as she signed several times. Ava also took note that all of the emergency contact information was already filled out, listing Mom's information in her usual neat writing, a drastic change from Ava's scratchy scribbles. As Ava sat back up, Mae's hand became more daring and slid forwards over her shoulder to try and undo the single fold holding the towel in place.

Ava's face went red and she brought a hand up to grab Mae's wrist. Mae looked confused, but amused. "What, is it because Mrs. Black is here? She is a supervisor, she's seen worse. Heck, Bobbi is naked."

The flush in Ava's cheeks deepened. "I-uh... I-I it's because..."

Mom laughed and leaned forward with a twinkle in her eye. "I think what my daughter is meaning to say is that she feels uncomfortable having intercourse in front of me."

Mae paused, and Ava could see the moment when all of the gears finally clicked into place. Mae's eyes went wide and her hand retracted quickly, including the other which was casually stroking herself through her boxers.

"Oh. Apologies."

"No need to apologise, Mae. Truthfully, I don't understand why Ava is being so restrained. Just because I don't witness it doesn't mean I don't know what happens in this house- what happens to my daughter. I got her a position here because I knew she would enjoy it, and she does."

Ava's cheeks burned, and her eyes drilled a hole through the floor. "B-b-be-because you're my M-m-mo-m-mom. It's not app-p-p-propriate."

Mom actually laughed, a loud chuckle that washed over Ava like a warm bath.

"Sweetie, it's fine. If anything, I would like to remain here and witness to ensure that all of you treat my daughter with kindness and respect, but even as a supervisor, I cannot. Even so, me witnessing your sexual acts is not incest, if that is what is making you uncomfortable. If I am to be completely honest, incest becomes a bit of a grey area when regarding futanari. Since their need to ejaculate is less of a simple hobby and more of a true medical condition, many family members of futanari daughters assist to keep them from experiencing the discomfort and pain of going without a climax. In short, me watching you is quite literally the least inappropriate thing a family member could do in this situation."

Wow.

Ava had to process. Futanari regularly have sex with their families? It made sense from an objective standpoint. If jerking off wasn't nearly as effective as having a partner, and the nearest and most accessible partner was a family member...

Ava was too engrossed in her own thoughts to feel Mae fiddling with the towel again until it fell onto the seat, baring her chest to the room. Ava instinctively brought her hands up to cover her breasts, but paused halfway there for a moment before dropping her hands back to her sides. Mom simply smiled as Mae's hand drifted downwards and began lewdly groping at the lackluster flesh of Ava's boob.

Although the sensation of Mae's fondling felt nice, the presence and unrelenting stare of Mom kept Ava locked in place like a statue. As such, Ava only had any inclination to move when Mae stood from the armrest. While Ava lowered her knees onto the soft carpet floor, Mae tucked both thumbs under the waistband of her boxers. There was no hesitation on Mae's part. She slid her underwear down her legs in one swift motion, not slowed down by the large bulge in front that released a cock just as sizable and impressive as all the others Ava had seen at Venus thus far. In an identical fashion to the others, Mae was also circumcised and completely hairless. Her cock stood at attention, the erect shaft drooping only lightly under its own weight.

Ava's attention was torn to the meat hanging just inches from her face, but she could never quite remove Mom from the corner of her eye. Mom simply nodded and gave an expression as if to say "well, what are you waiting for?".

Awkwardly reaching up with one hand, Ava tentatively closed her fingers around Mae's thick shaft, which throbbed lightly in response. Sliding her hand back towards the tip, Ava felt the veins transition to the slightly softer flesh of Mae's cockhead. Encouraged by the movement, a thick bead of translucent white fluid slowly leaked out of the small hole at the end. Ava was almost reminded of an overfilled toothpaste tube- one that began squeezing out its contents simply by picking it up.

Ava tried not to let the thought of Mom get in the way as she leaned her head forward and parted her lips around the head of Mae's cock. The flesh was hot on Ava's tongue, bittered by the metallic tinge of Mae's precum. Ava held for a moment, bathing her tastebuds with the essence of the asian standing in front of her. After gathering her resolve, Ava applied suction and slid her lips forward. Her jaw opened up to give way for the impressive shaft pushing inside, and Ava managed to squeeze a few inches before Mae tapped against her tonsils.

"Make sure to use your hands to stroke what you can't fit. You don't have to only use your mouth and throat during a blowjob. Trust me, your jaw will thank you." Mom chirped, and Ava felt her cheeks flush.

Ava followed the advice and increased the pressure of her grip from the hand already wrapped around the base of Mae's cock. When she began bobbing both her head and fist down the length of Mae, she could feel the erection grow even more stiff. Each time the soft cockhead rubbed up against the barrier entrance to her throat, Ava pulled her hand closer and pressed the skin of her forefinger and thumb against her lips. Truth be told, it was exactly like those times when she was younger and tried kissing her own hand to see what it would be like with a real person. Well, aside from the obvious difference being the impressive penis that now encompassed the majority of Ava's mouth.

Since the short laugh that emerged from the thought was muffled by Mae's flesh and therefore had the audibility of a gag, neither Mom or the other girls paid any mind. That was a small blessing- Ava had no intention of trying to explain why she started laughing while almost choking on an asian's dick.

Focusing her attention back to the job in front of her (or rather, in her mouth), Ava worked to maintain a steady rhythm. As her head bobbed and left a slick sheen on Mae's cock, her hand firmly pumped in the reverse direction. When her head went forward, her hand pulled Mae into her mouth. As her head moved backwards, the hand coaxed Mae free.

"Use your other hand to massage her testicles- gently. They can be quite sensitive, especially on a futanari, but also very pleasurable."

Ava did not look over at Mom, but she could feel the eyes burning a hole through the back of her head. Only when Ava began moving it towards the gap between Mae's legs did she realise that her hand was between her own, and a thin string of moisture clung from her fold to the tips of her fingers. The string fell away as Ava brought her hand up and cupped Mae's balls, feeling their weight. They were heavier than she thought they would be, and rolled easily in the loose skin of her sack.

Since Ava was already finding it a bit awkward to try and focus on maintaining suction with her mouth, licking the underside of Mae's cock as it pressed deeper, and using her hand to stroke the rest of Mae's shaft in time with her blowjob, Ava decided it would likely be simpler and easier to simply let Mae's balls pool into her palm where she repeatedly applied a light amount of pressure by closing her hand. She could only guess that thai is what Mom meant by 'massage her testicles', as truthfully she wasn't sure how else she could go about it. It wasn't exactly like she could give them a foot rub.

Despite this specific lack of experience, Mae seemed to carry no objections. The angle was awkward to try and look up at Mae's face from her crotch, but Mae's eyes seemed to be closed. One hand reached up under her tank top and groped at her breast, and the other softly entwined it's fingers through Ava's hair and began gently thrusting in time with each bob.

Although she wasn't paying much attention, Ava could make out the sounds of Mom, Andrea, and Bobbi seeming to have a conversation about their classes. Meanwhile, Ava continued her work. Should she keep up her rhythm, or change the pace? Jason always seemed to like it when Ava blew or rode him in an irregular pattern.

Ava tested by abruptly slamming Mae as deep as her throat would allow and holding for several seconds. Judging by the sudden grunt of surprise, and the hefty twitch of the flesh pressed against her oesophagus, Ava could only assume that Mae liked it.

When the need to breathe overpowered everything else, Ava pulled her head free and gasped. A few thin strings of saliva hung between her lips and the bulbous, almost-purple head of Mae's cock. The strands broke under Ava's intense breaths for air, which were cut short when the pressure of Mae's hand on the back of her head increased and pulled her back onto the thick shaft.

Immediately, Ava gagged as Mae shoved her dick all the way to the back of the pale girl's mouth. However, Mae didn't falter. Not waiting for Ava to continue, Mae began using Ava's head like a fleshight. The knocking of her tip against Ava's throat became more forceful with each thrust, also producing a loud, rhythmic gagging that audibly overpowered the conversation in the room. Every thrust added to the building discomfort and burn in Ava's neck, but she dared no try and stop. She wanted to- air was important, after all, but even as the tears welled in the corners of Ava's eyes, she desperately wanted Mae to continue.

Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers
12