All Comments on 'Venus Ch. 03'

by Chiisii

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Destro97Destro97about 1 year ago

Kinda hoping the mom would join in but maybe in the future still five stars

ren135ren135about 1 year ago

Really looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the new chapter. I am very happy with the direction the story seems to be headed.

StrokespeareStrokespeareabout 1 year ago

Liked the new version until this chapter. Why’d you include the mother? She shares personal medical info about her daughter and pressures her into sex in front of her despite her discomfort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading, though the stutter was a bit of a distraction. I put this story in my Top 10 of all those I’ve read in Literotica. Please continue with the story!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice! I'll be waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't say I enjoyed this chapter. It was a little gross.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It seems unlikely that Kat and Ava were friends since the 3rd grade and Kat had never met Ava's mother. I understand why it was necessary for the story, but you kind of wrote yourself into a corner!

But it's not a big deal. Enjoying the series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiisii@Chiisii
Greetings everyone! I occasionally write adult-oriented stories, which I will post here. I do enjoy writing, but I write many different things. Some of my current projects include producing the manuscript for a full-length novel that is book one of what should end up being a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Venus Ch. 02 Previous Part
Venus Series Info