Venus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using her hands to massage and stroke Mae's genitals was all but forgotten, as Ava never even realised that the fingers delving into her sex were her own. The hand roughly kneading her breast and tweaking her nipple was also hers, lost in the moment under the sudden ferocity of Mae's assault. Much like when Andrea, Val, and Bobbi all enjoyed her yesterday, Ava let the sinful depravity of her actions wash over her as pleasure. Why should she ever be all prim and proper when the alternative was opening her mouth and spreading her legs?

Ava was forced to hunch down and tilt her head upwards when Mae suddenly shoved the remaining length of her penis into her toy. Ava painfully began swallowing, hoping to force her throat into letting Mae push in and stay there. Thankfully, it seemed to agree with the idea, and Ava was able to mostly ignore the need to gag when her nose pressed against Mae's pelvis. Additionally, the repeated swallowing helped to ensure she didn't choke on the streams of spunk that fired off past her tonsils.

Mae twitched and tightened her grip on Ava's hair, who in turn focused on trying not to drown in the torrent that Mae's pulsing shaft eagerly provided. Spurt after spurt of thick, hot cum spewed rapidly into Ava's burning throat, and felt as if it were already halfway to her stomach. It felt like ages before Mae finally relented and unsheathed herself from Ava entirely, using her hand to quickly pump half a dozen more strings of sticky seed onto the kneeling girl as she gasped desperately for air. As the oxygen tickled and helped to soothe the ache, Ava felt Mae's cum splatter onto her nose and cheeks, neck, upper chest, closed eyelids, and even her hair. Miraculously, none of it ended up on her glasses.

"Ooohh- uuhhnn..." Mae groaned as the last jets weakened to a few drops that clung to her cockhead, and gently untangled her fingers from Ava's hair. "Whew, I needed that. I was expecting to do this yesterday. Sorry if I went overboard."

Ava could only cough in response, releasing her breast to instead clutch at her neck. Lost in the moment, Ava was startled when she heard Mom speak up from the nearby chair.

"I do believe that Ava herself is close to finishing. Mae, since she was so kind to help you, would you do the same?"

"Sure."

While Mae dropped to her knees on the carpet and met Ava at face-level, Ava felt her hand being pulled from her folds. Mae's other hand pressed against Ava's chest and coaxed her to lay down on her back. As Ava was being guided into position with her knees bent, Mae slid a pair of fingers down to their second knuckle into the confines of Ava's sex. A raspy moan curled out from Ava's lips, which shattered into broken breaths as Mae laid on her stomach and brought her mouth to join her fingers.

Ava was already close, so within twenty seconds of Mae using her tongue to attack Ava's clit, she began trembling under the force of her climax. While Ava groaned and showered Mae in nectar, Mae recoiled.

"Woah! I didn't know you were a squirter!"

Ava gasped. "Th-th-tha-th-tha... hooo..."

Ava gave up on words and let her head roll back onto the carpet. Her throat-aching afterglow was interrupted seconds later by the sound of the front door opening and a pair of voices walking through. Looking up to see who it was, Ava gazed between her spread legs to Val, smiling and holding the hand of another girl. She was short, so approximately the same height as Val, with a slender build and skin almost as pale as Ava's. Her blonde hair was cut short, just barely reaching her ears in shaggy, unkempt fashion, and her blue eyes were locked onto Val's. At least, until her gaze shifted to the not-empty living room, with Ava lying on the floor, legs spread, and pussy on open display.

Her smile never wavered- if anything, it only grew.

"Oh, she's cute. Lucky you, Val."

"Yeah, that's Ava. Ava, this is Jean."

"Hi Ava!"

Ava pushed herself back to her knees and gave an awkward wave. Should she say something to Jean? It seemed as if she was alright with the whole situation, but it still would be too awkward to try and make conversation with her.

Hey, I enjoyed kissing and fucking your girlfriend multiple times yesterday. How was breakfast?

Ava opted to just give a weak smile. Without wasting a beat, Jean turned back to Val and planted a quick kiss on her nose.

"Why don't we head up to your room? I wanna try out a new position."

Despite the distance, Ava could almost see Val's cock bulge beneath her jeans.

"With how much you were teasing me all during breakfast, I'm not going to be gentle."

Jean bit her lip and began leading Val towards the stairs. "Ooh, I certainly hope not. Come on!"

As Val and Jean flitted upstairs, Ava's attention was torn back as a large glass of white liquid entered her field of vision. Looking to see who passed it to her, Ava's eyes glanced upwards to the tall form of Kat. She had changed out of the sweater and sweatpants and into a featureless white t-shirt and pajama pants combo. The shirt hung loose, appearing to be a size or two too large.

"It's milk. Should help with your throat." Kat said softly. Ava accepted the glass in both hands, becoming acutely aware of both her nudity, and the cum on her face from Mae who had drifted off to the kitchen.

"Th-tha-th-thanks. I didn't see you c-come down."

"Well, you were kind of preoccupied." Kat responded flatly and took a drink from a glass full of what appeared to be orange juice.

Ava opted not to respond and took a grateful sip. The chilled liquid was instantly soothing against the dull burn in the back of Ava's throat, and she quickly found herself draining half the glass before she took a deep breath. Ava slid back up into her seat as Kat moved towards the stairs. The silence was thick, until Mom broke it like a pane of glass.

"Katherine, would you mind staying down here for a few minutes? I think you, Ava and I should have a conversation."

She froze on the bottom step, and Ava's heart crept down to her stomach. Wordlessly, Kat pivoted and began slowly walking back towards the couch. Mom turned to Bobbi and Andrea.

"Would you two mind giving us a minute?"

Their eyes darted back and forth to each other and back to the room several times before Bobbi nodded. "Yeah, no problem. Mae, come on, let's go upstairs."

"I'm just about to make myself breakfast!"

Andrea chimed in, more forceful in her delivery. "Mae, we're going upstairs."

Mae turned around and looked over the countertop wall dividing the kitchen from the living room, took a quick note of Ava, Mom, and Kat, and abruptly nodded.

"Oh. Yeah, sure. Going upstairs. That's a good idea."

Mae put the margarine back into the fridge and swiftly power-walked to join Andrea and Bobbi as they climbed up the steps. Meanwhile, Ava took the chance to use her discarded towel and wipe most of the cum from her face before wrapping it back around herself to try and remain decent.

When the sound of the three girls disappeared upstairs, Mom turned her attention to the two sitting on opposite sides of the living room.

"First and foremost, I would like to apologise on behalf of the administration to both of you for this situation. Had we known that you were such close friends outside of Venus, we would have been much more apprehensive about having Ava be the only doll this semester."

Both Ava and Kat remained silent.

"I thought about it since yesterday when Ava told me about the situation, and I believe the best course of action is communication. Clear, honest communication. Can you two do that for me?"

"Mhmm."

"Y-yeah."

"Good." Mom rested her hands on her lap. "Let's get right into the thick of it. Ava, disregarding Katherine, do you want to continue to stay at Venus?"

Ava glanced awkwardly at Kat, then looked down at the floor.

"Yes."

"Katherine, disregarding Ava, do you still feel like it would be necessary to stay at Venus while attending college this semester?"

"Yeah."

"That makes things clear. Ava, you want to stay here. Katherine, you need to stay here. However, I have some unfortunate news. I asked around the administration for information about a second Doll this semester, but all options came up short. There were no other potential options for a completely new Doll, and no previous ones are able to return this semester."

"What about Jean? She's upstairs right now." Kat quickly spoke up.

"Jean is also included in that list. She is pursuing a career in veterinary sciences, which is not a course at this college. If I am remembering our conversation right, today was the last chance she had to visit Valerie before heading down to St. Lawrence college in Kingston. She is able to visit on most weekends, but the long commute unfortunately makes it impossible for her to service as a second Doll."

Kat was quiet for several moments, her blue eyes impossible to determine a single emotion.

"So you are saying that Ava has to be my Doll."

"No, not exactly. There is still a choice that you can make, but I don't think you or Ava would enjoy it."

"What is it?" Ava chirped nervously.

Mom hesitated for a few moments before returning to her professional demeanour. "Katherine, you have two options. You can accept Ava as your Doll this semester and allow her to be the one that relieves you on a regular basis so that you can concentrate on your schoolwork."

"And option two?" Kat mumbled.

"You accept me as your Doll this semester."

"What?" Both Kat and Ava spoke as one, leaning forward in surprise.

"In times where a futa or the dolls are uncomfortable engaging in sexual acts with each other, and there is no available replacement, a female supervisor is requested to serve as a potential solution. Since I am the active supervisor, and will thus have the most interaction with Venus, I am the first choice."

Both Kat and Ava's jaws were glued to the floor. Kat managed to be the first to wrench hers free.

"You'll be a Doll?"

"No, I will not be a second Doll. While Ava will service all of the other futanari at Venus, you and I will arrange a meeting one or two times a day to meet up and ensure your relief. It will not be as effective as having a Doll available for service several times during the day, but it should suffice for the purposes of reducing discomfort."

"You're gonna f-f-fu-f-fuck Kat?"

"If that is her decision. Our meetings do not strictly have to be vaginal sex. It can be whatever Katherine is comfortable with, or desires at that given time. I was a Doll for three semesters, so I am very well versed in relieving a futanari, even if I am out of practice."

The tension in the room could be cracked with a hammer. Nobody spoke, until Mom took a drink from her glass and set it back down onto the table.

"Let's make this simple. Ava, what exactly is making you feel uncomfortable about servicing Katherine?"

"She's not." Kat mumbled before Ava could form words.

"Pardon?"

Ava watched as Kat reached into her pocket and pulled out a folded sheet of paper, to which Ava's heart skipped several beats. Since that was in her pocket, it meant that she definitely read it, and was probably planning on reading it again.

Kat tossed the paper across the coffee table towards Mom, who curiously picked it up and began reading. Ava fidgeted with her fingers and tried to distract the flush of her cheeks with another large swig of her milk. Mom was quiet for several moments, appearing to read and re-read the letter before gently setting it down on the table.

"Your grammar was a little spotty in parts, Ava, but it certainly gets a point across. You are not uncomfortable with being Katherine's Doll, but instead actively want to be, and that scares you. The most important thing you want is to keep your friendship, but you also wish to progress your relationship, and you aren't sure if both of those can happen simultaneously."

Ava locked her gaze onto her toes digging nervously into the carpet. "Pretty much."

Mom leaned back in her seat. "Let's move onto another part that stuck out to me. Katherine, in your years of being Ava's friend, why did you feel it was necessary to hide the fact that you are a futanari? Given the effort required to keep such a secret from simple acquaintances, trying to keep your best friend in the dark must have been extremely difficult. Why go through all the trouble?"

Kat shifted nervously, every shred of confidence she normally bears having disappeared.

"I... I didn't want Ava to think or treat me any different."

"So you were afraid that if Ava learned that you were a futanari instead of a traditional female, it would disrupt the foundation of your friendship?"

"Yeah. It was just easier to let her think that I just needed to pee constantly, and not be..."

"Understood." Mom picked up as Kat's voice faltered. "I assume you also thought that Ava would think less of you since your mother was assisting you with your needs during your home life."

Kat's cheeks turned a dark shade of red, and her eyes flitted over to Ava with a look of humiliation.

"Hey, it's okay. I-I understand." Ava pleaded.

Mom continued. "Now, regarding Venus. Katherine, what is making you feel uncomfortable about Ava being your Doll?"

Katherine looked like she was trying to melt into the couch. "Learning what I am."

"Well, that ship has obviously sailed. Ava, how do you feel about Kat now that you know she is a futanari?"

"S-sad that you couldn't tell me earlier. I w-w-would have understood."

"What about right now? What is it like knowing the truth?"

Ava stammered. "I d-do-d-don't know. The same, I guess."

"You aren't uncomfortable knowing that when she goes off on her own to the washroom, she was probably masturbating? You aren't grossed out knowing that Kat regularly had intercourse with her mother?"

"No." Ava answered truthfully. "I mean, it's a little w-weird, but I get the reasons why. It was n-ne-n-n-n... n-necessary. Like if someone is p-paralyzed. Their family has t-to-t-t-to bathe them and stuff."

"Exactly. Now that it is established that Ava does not care that you are a futanari, I believe the only discomfort is now derived from wanting to maintain your friendship despite having intercourse with one another, correct?"

Both Ava and Kat nodded slowly.

"That makes things much easier. I asked some of the other supervisors who have experienced this kind of situation, and they recommend that you, quite simply, just get the relief over with and resume your normal activities. When you would spend time with each other before, what would you two normally do?"

Kat almost whispered. "We would... watch Netflix and stuff. Play video games."

Mom folded the letter back up and slid it across the table back towards Kat.

"Then I suggest that you do that. Go upstairs, let Ava relieve you, and then watch Netflix or play some game. Don't let what happens here prevent you from doing what you normally do together. Or, you can just work on maintaining your friendship and let me be the one to service you, Katherine. It's up to you- who do you choose?"

The room was silent for several moments. Kat looked back and forth between Ava and Mom several times, cheeks remaining flushed against her golden skin.

"Ava." She finally squeaked out.

Ava was relieved. Part of her was glad that she was probably going to have sex with the target of her fantasies for the last few years. Another part was grateful that she didn't have to deal with the awkward aftermath of Kat fucking Mom daily. Mainly though, Ava was happy that Kat was comfortable enough to willingly let Ava help with her needs.

Mom nodded. "Very well. I do believe that is everything I came for, so I will be taking my leave. Goodbye Katherine, Ava. I should be coming back the first day of classes, the day after tomorrow. I will see both of you then."

"Bye." Kat and Ava spoke simultaneously.

Mom stood, grabbed the binder off of her seat, and gave a warming smile before turning and walking to the door. Ava and Kat simply watched in silence as Mom slipped on her shoes, secured one more button on her cardigan, and strolled outside. As the door shut behind her, Ava and Kat's gazes returned to one another.

After several more moments of thick tension, Ava risked speaking.

"So... sh-s-should we go upstairs?"

For the first time in a while, it was easy to tell the emotion in Kat's eyes- suspense.

"Yeah, let's do it."

12