Venus Ch. 04

Story Info
Ava and Kat test their relationship.
6.1k words
4.75
8.4k
30

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers

Erotic Content

Big Dick

Blowjob

Fingering

Witnessing sex of others

Handjob

Ava's heart was pounding in her chest.

This was it. The moment she's been waiting for all these years. Despite the tension in the air, she and Kat were finally going to try and progress things past their usual friendship. Kat was quiet as she walked behind Ava. Ava risked a small smile, but Kat looked nervous and unsettled more than anything else. Granted, it didn't help as they climbed higher on the stairs, as it became evidently clear which room was Val's, and what was happening in there. The door that was partially ajar kept very little of the sound in the room and allowed the rest to flow into the hall..

"Ooohh! Harder, Val! Hhrrngh fucking break me!"

"I'm close... I'm gonna-"

"Don't you dare fucking stop!"

Ava felt her cheeks warm at the muffled sounds of a headboard forcefully slamming into a wall repeatedly, accompanied by the rhythmic moans of both Val and Jean. As Ava took more slow steps to her room, which happened to be the one adjacent, the noise only grew. From the sounds of it, Val was not lying earlier when she said she wasn't going to be gentle. With the rate that the bed was banging against the dividing wall, Ava was surprised that Jean wasn't dead. Instead, she was very much alive, and seemed to have little inhibitions when it came to being quiet.

Jean was likely pressing her face into a pillow, blanket, breast, or some other sound-dampener, as the toe-curling scream of pleasure she let out was muffled greatly. Ava could hear Val groan in release as well, the headboard slams shortening to quick, timely thrusts. Ava paused just before opening the door to her own room and turned back to Kat. It was almost amusing to see the blush on her golden cheeks so thick it looked like a splatter of red paint.

"Your r-ro-r-room?"

Kat nodded, and the pair began walking away from Ava's abode, and thus the activities of Val and Jean. Partway down the hallway, Ava's ear twitched at the sound of Jean's ragged breaths.

"How many more condoms are left in there?"

"Looks to be about seventeen."

A short giggle. "Good. Eight hours and seventeen wrappers. Let's get to work."

Ava's eyes widened, but didn't say anything as she walked beside Kat down the hall. Kat eventually reached her door and opened it, leading the pair inside. Looking around, Ava could see that Kat had obviously already settled in. The duffel bag that Kat usually used for travelling was empty and sitting beside the dresser. The door to the small closet was partially open, revealing a small pile of hockey equipment that didn't want to fit inside the confines of the storage space. A few posters and banners of various sports teams that Ava only vaguely remembered the name of hung on the walls, and the moderately-sized television from Kat's room back at her house was already set up on a small entertainment system. Judging by the small assortment of electronics that had yet to be plugged in, it appeared that Kat also brought her Nintendo Switch.

Kat closed the door to the room, almost entirely cutting off the muffled sounds of Val re-entering Jean. Even though there was a small gap at the bottom of the doors, it seemed as if the walls had at least some level of sound-dampening built in. Ava couldn't help but wonder if that was intentionally added for this house in particular.

Ava sat on the corner of the bed, which had the sheets and blankets covering it just enough to exceed the baseline of being able to call it 'made'. Kat slowly took a seat beside her, and they were silent for several moments before Ava cleared her throat.

"S-so... I guess I relieve you, and th-th-then we watch the last two episodes of S-s-st-s-stranger Things?"

Kat took a deep breath. Ava wasn't sure if that was a good sign.

"Sounds good."

There were a few more seconds of quiet awkwardness before Ava piped up again.

"It might be easier if we g-ge-g-g-ge-g-g... if we get naked."

Kat's eyes were distant- unfocused. "Yeah."

Ava went first, since there wasn't much clothing to remove. Undoing the fold on the towel still wrapped around her, it fell to the bed around her waist and bared her small breasts and stiff nipples for Kat to see. For the first time that Ava had seen so far, Kat looked unabashedly at Ava's body. Her pale, delicate flesh, her smooth stomach. Her supple thighs, and as Ava moved the towel to the floor, the clean-shaven mound of her alabaster sex.

Ava saw Kat gulp, and then slowly move her hands down to the hem of her t-shirt. Kat hesitated for only a moment before removing the shirt in one efficient motion and dropping it to the floor. Now with the most revealing view of Kat's body she had ever seen, even though Kat was still wearing a plain white bra, Ava almost drooled.

The toned athleticism was especially prevalent, now more than ever. Ava had only ever seen a very small handful on the internet, but Kat was officially the only girl that Ava had seen in real life with a six-pack. It was one thing to see them through the fabric of a very tight shirt, as she had in the past, but another entirely to view them in their open glory. The rest of her torso had no less muscle definition. The perfect, golden skin was untarnished by fat and flawlessly wrapped around her sides and up to her covered chest.

Using the same efficiency at which she removed her shirt, Kat quickly unhooked her bra, but did not let it drop. Her eyes flickered between Ava and the floor several times, and she took a careful breath before letting the straps slip from her shoulders.

What very well may have been one of the most beautiful pairs of breasts that Ava had seen peeked into view, with small, delicate nipples that stood proudly from the flesh. Whether they were beautiful because of their perfect proportions to the rest of Kat's body, or simply because they belonged to Kat, Ava wasn't sure.

However, the look on Kat's face was painful to behold. It was more than embarrassment- it was humiliation. Ava tried a grin.

"Wanna t-t-trade? Your boobs are so much b-b-b-be-b-better than mine."

Ava's heart grew back to its normal size when Kat actually chuckled. "Yours are fine. Honestly, you're lucky. Trying to readjust a bra while wearing football equipment isn't worth the hassle of having tits."

"I still have to wear a b-b-bra, idiot. One stiff breeze and my ni-n-ni-nipples cut through my shirt if I don't."

Kat smiled, but didn't say anything. Her hands reached for the waistband of her pajama pants, but faltered. Seeing this, Ava pivoted to face Kat more directly.

"Come on. V-v-val said you we-w-we-were big, so let's see what I'm dealing with."

Kat still did not move, and looked towards the floor. Ava narrowed her eyes.

"Seriously? I d-don't want to be the only one naked here. See? It's f-f-fi-f-fine."

Ava emphasised her point by readjusting her position to sit cross-legged on the bed. Kat's eyes immediately dropped to steal the clear, unobstructed view of Ava's tiny pussy.

"Honestly, I've seen half of our g-g-group chat back home naked, and vice ver-ver-v-v-ver-v-ve... vice versa. This isn't any-anything new to me."

Kat trained her blue eyes onto Ava's, and gave a weak nod. Hooking her thumbs beneath the waistband, Kat stood off the bed and pulled the pajama pants down to reveal a set of simple black boxers. An intimidating bulge almost throbbed through the fabric, travelling downwards as Kat's erect penis was obviously tucked down one of the legs to keep it from poking outwards. It looked uncomfortable, but since Ava never knew it was even there in all the years of their friendship, it obviously worked to keep it hidden.

Almost unconsciously, Ava reached forward. Kat flinched, and Ava pulled back.

"It's okay. J-ju-just let me t-take it from here."

Kat looked torn, but visibly steadied herself as Ava slowly reached out again. Lightly grasping onto the edges of the tight fabric, Ava gingerly began tugging the boxers down. Kat's hairless pelvis was revealed first, along with the impressively thick girth of the base of her cock. The skin was pulled taught, obviously very erect, and bore the same golden shade as the rest of her, if a bit lighter from the edge of her tan lines. Further and further down her legs, Ava continued to lower the underwear against the resisting pressure of Kat's penis straining through the fabric. Inch after inch after inch of Kat's increasingly impressive member were revealed, and it was all Ava could do to not drop her jaw in shock. That was probably a good thing, as when the waistband of the underwear released Kat's cockhead, the entire shaft flexed upwards and actually smacked Ava on her closed lips.

It was gorgeous.

Andrea had the longest cock Ava had experienced so far, likely reaching almost nine inches, but Kat still easily had an inch beyond that. Complete with the delicious thickness that Val and Bobbi boasted, Kat had an iron rod of golden flesh that would put most male pornstars to shame. Not that the size mattered, since the penis itself was beautiful. Circumcised with no curves in any direction, no blemishes, and a single large vein that ran up the side made a glorious shaft, topped with a bulbous head that seemed to wink at Ava through a drop of translucent precum.

"W-w-wow."

"Sorry."

"Don't be." Ava quickly interrupted. "Is this because of m-me?"

Kat blushed, and Ava didn't even realise she was sliding closer to the edge of the bed.

"Well, you are an attractive girl who is sitting in front of me completely naked..."

"Aww..." Ava cooed. "You think I'm pretty?"

Kat's face somehow turned an even darker shade, but the grin curling up her lip was unmistakable. "Shut up or I'll call Jason and tell him you want him back."

Ava knew she wasn't kidding, so she opted to change the subject.

"Okay, s-sit down."

The pair awkwardly swapped places, with Kat sitting on the edge of the bed. Ava dropped to her knees, and visibly saw Kat take a large gulp. Ava tentatively reached a hand forward and gently wrapped her fingers around the base of Kat's cock. The tip of her thumb and index finger still had a substantial amount of space between them, but Ava slowly dragged her hand up and down the hot flesh of Kat's shaft. It throbbed in response, producing another thick glob of precum that added to what was already present. As the liquid sagged under its own weight and began stretching to drop to the floor, Ava leaned forward and caught the glob on the tip of her tongue. It was sweet.

When her lips met the head of Kat's member, she trembled. Ava wasn't sure if she herself was shivering, or if Kat was, causing Ava to vibrate in turn through the connection between them that was Kat's cock. Maybe it was both. Regardless, Ava steeled herself and began moving not unlike how she did earlier with Mae, using one hand to stroke Kat into her mouth as she bobbed forward. Partly because one hand was proving to be insubstantial, but mostly because Ava just wanted to hold onto Kat's warm skin, Ava brought her other hand up and had it join the process of stroking Kat's shaft.

Ava's throat still twinged in strain from before, so she dared not try and take Kat fully, as much as she wanted to. Instead, she kept up an irregular pace between sucking, licking, stroking, and even a few playful kisses to Kat's second head. Whenever Ava would almost get settled into a pattern, she would abruptly change it, which tore a groan from the blonde beauty above her.

Ava could only imagine the sight that she was. Naked, no makeup, ragged hair, and likely still glazed with traces of Mae cum. She was kneeling on the carpet and scarfing down a third of the miracle penis in front of her, while her hands worked at what wouldn't fit in her mouth. Still, as Ava glanced up, she saw Kat with an expression Ava had never seen before. Kat's blue eyes were glazed over, as if her inhibitions and embarrassment had been lost. Instead, they stared unfocused down at Ava, while ragged breaths passed between her lips.

It was the same look that Val had when she first began to fuck Ava yesterday- one of unrestrained horniness and lust that was taking over. Kat may very well have been in there, but biology was in control with a need to cum so potent that it overpowered whatever sense of humiliation Kat bore previously.

It seemed as if Kat still held a bit of sense for her own actions though, as Ava saw Kat's arms twitch in restraint. It became obvious that Kat wanted to impale herself into Ava's abused throat, but was holding back with great effort. Ava decided that the time to play with Kat's genitals would come later- pun intended. Right now, Kat just needed release, and it was Ava's duty as a Doll to expedite that.

Ava kept her actions irregular, but stopped the short breaks to lick or kiss Kat's cock. Instead, she only focused on increasing the pressure and speed of her stroking, and maintaining a tight suction with her lips as they glided up and down Kat's shaft.

Faster.

Faster.

Slower.

Faster.

Slow-

Faster!

Ava continually increased her pace at a random rate, but rapidly came closer to her goal judging by the sounds of Kat's whimpers and grunts above her. Each of Kat's moans seemed to be perfectly timed with the drops of nectar actively leaking from Ava's sex and dripping onto the carpet. Warmth flooded her entire body, from her heart slamming in her chest to the very tips of her delicate toes.

"Ava, I'm gonna- uuhhnnng..."

Kat's hands grabbed the sides of Ava's head and held her in place while her hips bucked in time with the jets of cum that filled Ava's mouth. Perhaps with extreme restraint, Kat didn't try to pull Ava further onto her member. Ava was allowed to continue stroking with her hands, coaxing every drop that Kat was willing to spare onto her tongue. The shaft pulsed with power and lust, flexing each muscle as it unloaded the sweet contents of Kat's testicles.

Ava gulped and swallowed quickly to avoid choking on the torrent of semen flooding her mouth. It was thick and creamy, oozing down her throat like hot, salty syrup. After what seemed like a dozen jets of release, the twitches of Kat's cock failed to produce any more of her essence. Ava continued suckling for several moments, but did drop one hand to viciously rub at her sopping pussy. Her moans on Kat's cock probably gave an indication of what she was doing, since when Kat stopped panting she gently took her hands and pulled Ava off her slightly-softened member. Glancing down, Kat could see the look of desperation in Ava's eyes, and Ava took notice that Kat hesitated for half a moment.

"On the bed."

Ava followed Kat's direction and returned to her starting spot on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide, never faltering in her rapid self-gratification. Kat continued to sit beside her, but swivelled to face Ava, and gently took Ava's hand away from herself. Ava could feel her pussy quiver. She was so close, and it was all she could do to restrain herself from ignoring Kat and doing it herself. Kat must have seen the mindless look in her eyes, though, as Kat's hand replaced her own.

Kat's fingers were smooth yet firm, hardened from years of athleticism. Despite that, they were gentle, first tracing around the edges of Ava's labia. Ava shivered at Kat's light touches, circling and circling around her prize but never claiming it. When Ava tried to shift her hips and get full contact, Kat noticed. She pressed her entire palm against Ava's pelvis, completely cupping her sex to which Ava trembled. Surely Kat could feel her hand being soaked with need. She knew exactly how close Ava was. How much she needed this.

Ava almost cried when Kat's long, yet surprisingly gentle middle finger curled up and slowly eased past Ava's curtains. Ava leaned into Kat beside her in a half-hug, resting her head on the beauty's shoulder and letting Kat have her way. Kat moved slowly but with purpose, using one hand to wrap around Ava's torso and pull her closer, and the other to delicately probe into the sweet depths.

Kat's ring finger gradually slipped inside, tearing a grunt from Ava. That grunt turned into a long, drawn-out groan as Kat began finger-fucking her slowly. Pulling her digits until they were completely outside, Kat would use her drenched fingers to trace a circle around Ava's lower lips before easing them back to the third knuckle. On that same movement, Kat's palm would drag over Ava's pelvis, lightly brushing against the hard bud of her exposed clit and sending a jolt of electricity through Ava's body.

It was slow, but extremely effective as Kat's efforts brought Ava to a toe-curling climax. Ava trembled against Kat's lean body as her orgasm splintered through her abdomen and chest. Kat's hand never stopped moving, despite being showered in Ava's release, continually coaxing the duration to increase second after second.

Ava didn't know why she said it. She wished she didn't-that she kept her mouth shut and didn't make things awkward. She was finally getting the chance to let her fantasies come to fruition. The last thing she wanted was to ruin everything.

In the heat of the moment, with her orgasm ripping away all facets of sensibility, Ava couldn't stop herself from whispering in Kat's ear in between her groans.

"I love you."

Ava didn't even realise what she had said at first. In fact, she only got any indication that she had spoken at all when Kat's movements stopped and the final surges of her orgasm waned.

"What?"

As realisation hit Ava like a truck, she backpedalled. Pulling herself off of Kat's shoulder, Ava could see the look in Kat's eyes had returned to that same, unreadable complexity.

"W-wait no, I-I-I didn't m-m-mea-m-mean..."

Kat's face remained expressionless, but Ava was silenced by Kat pulling her into a firm, calming hug. Ava could feel Kat's breasts press into her own, their nipples rubbing against each other, but that was happenstance. This hug was not sexual, and neither was it loving. It was one of care, of companionship, the kind shared between friends who had not seen each other for a long while. This time, it was Kat who whispered in Ava's ear.

"It's okay. We're reading the same book, you're just a few chapters ahead of me."

Only now did Ava cry. Tears of relief pooled down her cheeks in silent sobs. She didn't ruin everything. Kat wanted this too, she just needed Ava to slow down so she could catch up.

"Let's go shower, and then we'll both get dressed, I'll grab my laptop, and then we'll watch Stranger Things."

Ava could only nod into Kat's shoulder. Kat broke the hug, and Ava could see a small hint of a smile on her lips.

"You still have Mae's cum in your hair."

"And mine on your h-hand."

"Touche."

The pair stood together and slowly exited the room. Ava noticed that Kat did grab Ava's towel and wrap it around herself, hiding her breasts and her cock from view. Not that it mattered, since the hallway was empty. As they approached the bathroom, it became obvious that it was occupied, judging by the sound from within.

As Ava opened the door, her and Kat were greeted to the sight of Jean underneath the shower, fully nude. She was bent over at the waist with her breasts pressed against the tiled wall, the water running down her back and leaving a glistening trail over her pale skin. Behind her and repeatedly thrusting inside of Jean's pussy was Val, also naked. Her hands were on Jean's hips, and Ava could see the glistening skin of Val's cock flashing briefly as she pulled out before burying herself once more. Ava also noticed that like before, Val was NOT gentle, slamming all the way to the base as if attempting to break Jean entirely. The loud slapping of skin against skin echoed through the bathroom, almost entirely drowning out Jean's not-so-quiet moans.

Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers
12