All Comments on 'Venus Ch. 04'

by Chiisii

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarkhawksMarkhawks11 months ago

Wonderful series - cannot wait for the next chapter!

reallimey6886reallimey688610 months ago

Awesome. Next chapter please.

reallimey6886reallimey68867 months ago

Please where is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's been a while. Do we get more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hope you continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

way more satisfying to have the relationship between Kat and Ava developed over four installments. You've dug much deeper into Kat's issues, which is good - explaining why she keeps being a futa a secret, why she's got body issues. Ava's determination to grow with her lover, and Kat's determination to open up, even if it takes all semester, make this much more emotionally satisfying. Yeah, I'm a Lover, I like relationships with my sex. Hot writing, loved the shower jack off scene and how you pointed out that Ava is still new at this with the arm fatigue, it brings out her determination to become a professional fucktoy. Her willingness and determination to be a truly legendary Doll has been very hot to follow. Keep going, you're doing great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiisii@Chiisii
Greetings everyone! I occasionally write adult-oriented stories, which I will post here. I do enjoy writing, but I write many different things. Some of my current projects include producing the manuscript for a full-length novel that is book one of what should end up being a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Venus Ch. 03 Previous Part
Venus Series Info