Venus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several moments, Ava stood at the doorway, unsure of what to do. Should she and Kat leave and give them privacy? Jean wasn't a Doll, so this was purely an interaction for the two of them. However, they were doing it in a public location with a door that didn't lock, so they shouldn't care if they were watched. Right?

Luckily, it seemed that Ava didn't need to make that decision. Just a few moments later, Val pulled out of Jean entirely with a grunt and spun her around to her knees so quickly it almost looked like the blonde had slipped on the wet floor. The first rope of Val's release shot across Jean's face, but the rest were poured down her throat as Val ruthlessly hilted all the way in Jean's mouth.

Truthfully, Ava was impressed. To be able to fully deepthroat a cock that easily, much less a larger futa cock with such little warning was downright jaw-dropping. Pun intended.

As Val used both hands to hold Jean's head firmly in place, her eyes were closed in ecstasy. As such, it was Jean, with several inches of meat down her windpipe, that saw Ava and Kat. Jean raised a hand up and gave an innocent wave, as if she were simply passing them on the sidewalk and not drinking down a load of Val's spunk.

After several moments of quiet, aside from the sounds of the shower, Jean finally unsheathed Val's cock from her throat with a loud 'pop' and a smile.

"Hi. Don't mind us, we're just finishing up."

Val opened her eyes to see who Jean was talking to, and a thin grin curled across her lip at the sight of both Ava and Kat.

"Everything's all good already?"

"It's a work in progress." Kat replied stoically.

As Jean stood from her kneeling position and faced them more directly, Ava got a very clear, unobstructed view of her nude body. Pale skin blemished by sparse freckles was pulled taught over a smooth stomach and slender limbs. Aside from Jean having slightly larger breasts with big, puffy nipples, Ava took note that their body types were almost identical. Ava wasn't sure what to say, but Jean gave a wide smile.

"So you're the only doll this semester?"

"Yeah?"

Jean walked forward, and Ava noticed that Jean waddled slightly with each step. Considering how incredibly rough the two of them were going at it earlier, it made sense that Jean was probably sore.

"That is a lot of pressure, you know. You have to pull some serious weight in order to perform well. I at least had another doll to help during my semester."

Jean only stopped walking when she was just a few inches away from Ava, far too close for a typical conversation. The sapphires in Jean's eyes twitched ever-so-slightly, as if studying Ava's face.

"You don't talk much, do you?"

"Not r-really." Ava stammered, flustered.

At that, Jean's eyes glimmered as she turned to Val. "Huh, she really does have a stutter!"

"Told 'ya." Val replied.

Ava took a half-step back while Jean was facing the other direction, and looked down at her toes when Jean returned her gaze.

"Aww, hey, that's nothing to be sad about! Honestly, it might actually be a really good thing in this place."

Ava brought her gaze back to Jean's face, since she stepped forward again to the point that if Ava looked down, she was staring at the blonde's erect nipples.

"How so?"

Jean brought both arms up and rested them on Ava's shoulders, wrapping around her neck as if about to pull her in for a kiss. Although her gaze was intense, Jean's grin remained ever-playful. Ava, on the other hand, was continually confused. When Jean spoke, it was almost a whisper that Ava could taste.

"The girls here tend to fall on the dominating side, and like to have a submissive doll. A cutie like you, with your glasses and your stutter play right into that role wonderfully."

Ava could feel the burning in her cheeks. Here was this attractive girl, completely naked and soaked with water, actively standing so close that their nipples were touching and whispering sensually. All while that girl's futa girlfriend was standing just a few feet away, one who had also had sex with Ava twice.

"I- uhh... i-it's a..."

Jean laughed, a sharp, pure sound before pulling Ava by the neck for a powerful, domineering kiss. The moisture on Jean's body clung to Ava, who's eyes were wide in shock. Looking over Jean's shoulder, Ava could see Val with an exasperated smile. For several seconds, Jean continued the kiss. She didn't use her tongue at all, but made up for it with gusto in how she mauled at Ava's lips.

It felt surprisingly nice, so much so that Ava's eyes slowly closed. Ava didn't even realise she had reached up to hug Jean back until after their kiss was broken. Jean leaned her head back with a warm smile that brought heat into Ava's chest and giggled.

"Yep, definitely a Lover. Just checking."

Jean dropped her arms from Ava's shoulders and looked up towards Kat, who had been silent so far.

"You haven't gotten any shorter, Kat."

"Good to see you too, Jean."

Quick as a cobra, Jean's hand darted forward and snagged the corner of Kat's towel, tearing it off. Kat flinched, but Jean backstepped and began using the towel to dry herself, wiping it on her chest. Ava could see Jean's eyes immediately dart downwards to Kat's crotch, and Jean's mouth curled into a whistle.

"You certainly haven't gotten any smaller either. Ava, if you ever want to try and deepthroat her, try saying 'aahh'. It opens up the throat better than swallowing, and helps you figure out how it should feel when done properly. Good for learning."

Kat's cheeks turned the same colour as Ava's, as both girls blushed intensely. Thankfully, Val spoke up as she also walked over, leaving the shower running.

"Jean, stop teasing them."

"Aww." Jean pouted, but turned back towards Val. "I'm just giving some advice to the newbie. Plus, you tell me about the first day drama over breakfast and expect me NOT to have some fun with it? I thought you knew me better."

Val rolled her eyes. "Either you can stay here and keep messing with Ava and Kat, or you can follow me back to the room and help me with the remaining sixteen condoms. Your choice."

Jean actually looked torn for a few seconds.

"Fuck. Well, it was nice meeting you, Ava!

Jean, still mostly dripping, draped the towel over one shoulder and followed an equally-wet Val out of the washroom. When the door closed behind them, Ava turned towards Kat.

"Jean s-seems... friendly."

"That's a way of putting it." Kat agreed.

"So... you and her?"

Kat gave an exhausted smile. "She was a doll, so yes. I had sex with her many times over that semester."

Ava took a few steps forward and tested the water of the shower that was left on. It was nice and hot.

"H-how was she?"

Kat sighed and walked over to the empty space beside Ava, turning on her own shower. "Feisty but functional. She was the only one that could even come close to taking me like Jessa."

"Wasn't that the p-po-p--p-pornstar girl?"

Kat nodded, and stepped underneath her own shower when the temperature reached the right point.

"I probably shouldn't be surprised that you already know about her. She only spent one semester here, but she walked out of Venus a legend. You heard how rough Val and Jean were earlier, right? Well, that kind of sex isn't possible if you are having it dozens of times a day, seven days a week. The only reason Jean can take Val like that is because she's only here on the weekends, and that gives her five days to recover between every session."

"But J-Jessa could take it."

Kat stepped back out from the stream of water in time with Ava as they both reached for the soap. Ava pulled her hand back and let Kat have the first go, speaking as she dragged the bar across her golden skin, leaving glistening suds behind.

"Yep. That girl wasn't human, she couldn't have been. Either that, or she was made of diamonds, since she wouldn't break. Futas have always had to be gentle with the Dolls, since we are larger than most men, but that went double for me since I'm even bigger. Not many Dolls could even take me at all, much less at a pace faster than 'slow.' Jean and Jessa were not only able to handle me, but actively wanted me to be rough."

As Kat spoke, Ava noticed that she seemed to be staring idly into space as she washed herself. Her cock kept its half mast position from before, but seemed to be flexing upwards rapidly.

"G-ge-getting excited again?"

Kat almost shook herself back to reality and looked at Ava in confusion before glancing downwards and seeing her state.

"Sorry."

Ava smiled softly and took a step closer. "Not a pr-problem. I understand."

She did. Not in the sense that Ava had experienced Kat's struggles, but the pieces were coming together to show why Kat was much less excited about being a futa than the other girls. The need for constant relief was a hassle in of itself, tempered only by the use of Dolls. When your penis was as cumbersome and intimidating as Kat's though, that only narrowed the options even further. Ava couldn't imagine the frustration of Kat's life at Venus. She had to deal with the hassle of school, then come back and watch all of her roomates be able to freely have their way with whatever Doll was available, only to have to resort to slow intercourse that almost certainly didn't take much of an edge off.

Ava pictured herself in that situation, and imaginary relief poured into her mind at the thought of a Doll, or Dolls, that she was able to finally let go with. To finally have that one semester where she could completely drain all of her frustrations with a willing and capable partner. One who would come back the next day ready and waiting.

It was no wonder why Kat was getting erect while thinking about Jessa- she may very well have been one of, if not the only person capable of truly satisfying Kat's libido.

Ava quietly walked up behind Kat, who was still lost in thought, and gently wrapped her arms around Kat's torso. Kat flinched in surprise, but Ava hushed her.

"Shh, just think about Je-J-Jessa."

Ava held her body against Kat's, resting her head between the golden shoulderblades. Ava's hands gently traced around Kat's midsection and dragged along her skin until they clasped down around the base of her cock. It felt like steel wrapped with flesh, pulsing against Ava's palm as one hand began stroking slowly up the shaft. The other kept a tight circle around the hilt but occasionally twisted to cause additional pleasure.

It was a bit awkward from this position behind Kat, but it was surprisingly fun for Ava as she slowly increased the pace of her one-handed stroking. She only paused for a moment to reach her hand up and fondle one of Kat's supple breasts. Kat gasped, but Ava kissed her spine.

"J-just relax."

Ava felt the muscles in Kat's back flex as Kat reached her hands up and braced them against the wall of the shower, her head hanging down. Ava's hand gave a few determined squeezes to the flesh of Kat's breasts, but her focus was mainly to get some of the soap from Kat's chest onto her hand. With her palm and fingers sufficiently lubricated with white suds, Ava wrapped her hand back around Kat's cock and kept a solid grip as she resumed stroking.

Kat's member felt nice in her hand- the way the outer skin somehow remained soft and supple while the core held the rigidity of rebar. The way that it flexed and pulsed in her grasp, almost inviting Ava to squeeze her hand to create a tighter hole. The way Kat's hips made involuntary tiny thrusts forward when Ava brought her hand back.

Unlike before, Ava did not try and change up the rhythm to make unique sensations. Instead, she kept the same position and form. Her hand was wrapped around Kat's shaft, but twisted so that it almost rested in her palm with her fingers pointing upwards. She kept the stroking very simple- all the way to the bulbous head, then back to the base where she met her other hand clasped tightly to the base. Her pace changed, but only to grow faster at an even rate.

Ava could feel Kat's heavy breathing through her back, muscles rippling as Kat trembled. After about a minute, Ava's arm was quickly tiring. She was masturbating Kat at a very fast pace, and unlike her friend, she was not particularly athletic. Ava simply gritted her teeth and fought through the burn building in her arm.

Faster.

Faster.

Ava's hand was a blur around Kat's cock, and Ava's arm was about to give out entirely when Kat's back flexed once more with a long groan. Ava struggled to keep her pace, but felt Kat's shaft twitch and pulse powerfully against her palm as it sprayed down the tiled wall of the shower with thick spunk. Sadly, Ava was forced to lessen her speed because of her aching arm, but did not dare stop. She kept dragging her hand up and down Kat's member as it gave up more and more of its contents. With her other fingers wrapped around the base of Kat's cock, she could feel Kat's entire pelvis flex with each spasm, and was even able to sense the cum being pumped up into the shaft as if she were holding onto a garden hose that was just turned on.

Kat remained surprisingly quiet as she came, mostly just breathing heavily as a little over a dozen ropes painted the wall. When her cock finally began to lax, Ava slowed her pace and tightened her grip, squeezing out the last few drops which clung to her fingers.

Ava stroked a few more times, just to make sure that Kat was as empty as she could manage and released her hold on Kat's glans. She did not back away, but remained pressed against Kat's back as she instead moved her arms up to gently hold around Kat's waist in a backwards hug.

Ava's mind was slightly less peaceful. The way Kat talked about Jessa. The way she relaxed when Ava said to think about her. The way Kat flinched just lightly when Ava hugged her from behind.

Kat was obviously wrestling with many different feelings, torn between her unceasing libido, her feelings for Ava, and her desire to be with someone who could satisfy her- Jessa. It didn't seem as if there were any real feelings for the previous Doll, but simply the sexual aggressiveness of Kat's nature as a futa overpowering everything else.

Just by holding Kat like this, pressing against her back with her arms around her waist, Ava could tell. Kat was desperate for a capable lover, pleading for someone who could make her life as a futa a little bit easier. At the same time, she loved Ava as only a best friend could and wanted more, but was unable to conceive the idea of Ava being that capable lover. Ava was too small- too frail. She would break her, and she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she hurt her best friend.

Ava closed her eyes and hugged Kat just a little bit tighter as she formed a promise in her mind.

Ava would become that person Kat needed, no matter what.

12