Venus Flytrap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Muffy...? I think that soon I may be able to make love to you and be all yours, forever, my little Muffyberger!"

Muffy woke up, giggled then clutched her bag to her breast and enthused, "I love you so much Jessica!"

Jessica smiled back and rubbed noses with Muffy. Then she kissed Muffy, "I love you my little Muffyberger!"

Jessica watched Muffy as she happily made her way back out onto the boardwalk and off to do her errand. Jessica thought to herself that maybe Muffy didn't really deserve to be the focus of her anger. Muffy was some rich kid who just wanted to be loved. It was a shame that Aaron picked her for his latest get-rich-quick-scheme.

Jessica got up and ordered herself a mimosa then returned to her seat.

Jessica took her laptop computer from her beach bag and logged onto Melissa Hershberger's internet account and went to log onto Melissa Hershberger's bank account in the Cayman Islands and then at an online poker site. Jessica moved all of the money from last night's deposit into Muffy's account at the online poker site. Then Jessica opened another session on her laptop and logged into the internet using one of her phony logons. She went to the same online poker site and logged on with her phony logon.

Switching between Muffy's session and her phony session on the laptop, she put both Muffy's avatar and her phony avatar into a high stakes poker room where they could be alone. She quickly had Muffy's avatar loose all of the money to the phony Avatar.

Jessica closed Muffy's session and then moved all of the money from the phony avatar's account on the poker site, back into a numbered offshore bank account on Aruba. She logged off, checked the time and saw that she had just about fifteen minutes to wait for Veronica's arrival.

Jessica put her computer away. She ordered a second mimosa and when she got back to her table, she put four drops of the drug from Van's eyedropper into the second drink. She checked herself in her makeup mirror. She used a little of her drink to smear her eye makeup so that it looked like she had been crying. Then she spilled a bit of the drink onto her clothes and waited, finishing off her new favorite morning drink.

Muffy floated on a cloud of love all the way to the bank and happily deposited the money from her trust fund into her checking accounts that Jessica had set up for her. She followed Jessica's advice and deposited only five thousand dollars into the two accounts. The thought never even entered her mind that she didn't remember giving a signature for the checking account, clearly they were hers. She had the little paper cards with the numbers right in her purse.

After her banking was done, Muffy strolled back towards the motel. Along the way she passed a beach clothing and accessories shop. In the window was the cutest one piece bathing suit that also came in a matching bikini suit.

Muffy thought to herself, 'Jessica would just love for the both of us to have matching outfits!'

Muffy decided then and there to buy the outfits and surprise her hesitant lover Jessica. After all, poor Jessica had been through so much. And what better way to help Jessica feel better about herself than to surprise her with a nice gift and to begin to build their new life together?

After making her purchase, Muffy left the shop and continued her walk to the motel. She didn't see the man in the dark late model Ford Limited Edition following her slowly down Atlantic Avenue.

Muffy turned onto St. Paul, found the Sand Dollar motel and the room that she had rented the week before for Jessica to stay in after she had quit her job at the Country Club in disgrace.

The man in the Ford parked at the corner, but missed which room his quarry had gone into. He didn't need to see this; he already knew what room Melissa had rented. He decided that he should check in with his employer.

The man dialed his client's office. A woman answered, "Good morning, Jordan Investments. How may I direct your call?"

"Hello, Gerald Hershberger?"

"Mr. Hershberger is in a meeting and cannot be disturbed."

"All right, would you put me through to his voice mail and then have him call Tony Salerno as soon as he's available? He has my number."

"One moment please."

After listening to the greeting for Gerald Hershberger, Tony began, "Mr. Hershberger, Tony Salerno here. It is Monday, eleven o'clock. I followed your daughter this morning, from her apartment to Wildwood. She parked her car, at the motel that her credit card records indicated she has been renting at ten forty five. She met an unidentified girlfriend of hers at a bar called the Green Parrot. I am forwarding a photo of the girl to your cell phone and to my office for identification.

There is still no sign of the boyfriend, Aaron Templeton. She left the company of the girlfriend fifteen minutes later, did some banking at First National, then some shopping along Atlantic Avenue. She arrived alone, back at her motel room a few moments ago. I'll continue to keep you posted as to her movements."

Tony ended the call then sat in his car and waited.

Gerald Hershberger sat in his meeting with the two Federal agents. His thoughts were anywhere but the Jersey shore and his daughter's strange behavior that he had been hearing about from friends at the Club.

Agent Monroe continued, "Mr. Hershberger, I'm going to cut right to the chase here... We know that you've been receiving money from associates of the Cali Cartel here in the city. We know that you have been 'investing' the money in the stock market under several names for 'individuals' that have been traced back to deceased citizens of Columbia. We know that shortly after the money is safely invested in the stock market those securities are very quickly sold in several stock exchanges around the world by other brokers from several South American countries."

Gerald pointed out, "It isn't a crime to follow the directions of my investors. If they have supplied me with false identities that trace back to other countries, that is not my fault: all of their papers have been checked out with the Columbian Embassy."

Agent Hernandez interrupted, "Listen here Hershberger: We may not have you on a criminal indictment yet, but the Cartel won't wait for a 'Drug Trafficking Associate' who happens to run the money laundering channel to turn on them.

That's right Hershberger! This is drug money and you know it. You are as deep in as any of the filthy scum who push that poison on the street!

Now you start to cooperate with us and we can talk about a reduced charge... or perhaps you'd rather call your lawyer, Sylvia Iglesias? You know that she's on their payroll too, don't you?"

Hernandez let the thought dangle in front of the rat for a moment, "I can't think of a quicker way to get word back to the Cartel that you are being looked at very closely!"

Agent Monroe let Hershberger think about it for just a moment. "Your only way out is to work with us."

Gerald hesitated for a moment, "I'm going to need some time to..."

Agent Hernandez interrupted, "You're out of time! We walk out that door and we call to get warrants to freeze your assets, subpoena your records and shut down this entire company during our investigation. Then we have no control over who hears about our little visit here this morning: Judges, clerks, lawyers... there are always men on the inside for the local mob and for international organizations like the Cartel, Hershberger."

Hernandez kept up the pressure, "You've been to Columbia three times this year alone. You deal with their local moneymen. You know names, faces, locations, dates... this makes you a very valuable asset to our investigation of the United States side of their operation.

I'm certain that the Columbian military will want to talk with you after we're through with you too. That makes you a double threat to the local mob's and to the Cartel's operations!

Don't you think that they have people watching you here and at your home? If you turned on them, you could bring down quite a bit of their North American operation and serve to identify members of the Cartel back in Columbia.

Of course, the mob and the boys in Cali will get word before our messenger will even have a chance to deliver the warrants to us in your lobby.

How long do you think that it will take for the Cartel to tie off this 'loose end' permanently, Hershberger...? Either way, you won't even make it home. You need to choose now Hershberger!"

Gerald stood firm, "I have nothing to say to you. So unless you have a warrant, you gentlemen should leave my offices now."

Monroe shook his head as he got up to leave, "You're making a big mistake Hershberger! Come on Hernandez, Hershberger wants to roll the dice that we can save his ass before he loses it to the mob's hit men."

Gerald watched the two Federal agents leave for the elevator lobby before he collected his briefcase and headed straight for the service elevator in the back of the firm's small cafeteria. He rode the elevator to the building's loading dock.

Along the way, Gerald used his cell phone to call his wife. He told her to get the two duffel bags that he had in the panic room of the house and to go immediately to the Country Club marina.

In the side zipper compartment of the black duffel was a slip of paper with a set of GPS coordinates. She was to pilot the family's twenty seven foot cabin cruiser to the coordinates and wait. He would meet her there.

Gerald made it out to the sidewalk and slipped unnoticed into the nearby subway station. There he took the cross town shuttle to the west side. He walked the rest of the way to the Hudson River then to the Thirty third street marina, where he knew that his friend kept his forty foot cabin cruiser.

His friend was away in Chicago on business. Since he and Gerald would go fishing and late night partying on the boat all of the time, Gerald taking the boat out in the middle of the day, wouldn't raise too many eyebrows.

Jessica arrived with the slightly wobbly, hypnotized Veronica at the motel room after lunchtime. After they entered and locked the door, Jessica called out, "Where is my little slut?"

It was of course a rhetorical question. Muffy was in the shower. Jessica found her there and made sure that she was firmly back in her trance before bringing her out to the main room to meet Veronica.

Jessica took care of the initial introductions, "Now Veronica, this is your new 'Mistress Melissa.' In the evenings and on weekends, Mistress Melissa may have either men or women for you to go on dates with and to make love to. You will do everything that Mistress Melissa tells you to do because you love Mistress Melissa.

On your dates with you new lovers, you will work into the conversation how expensive everything is, your apartment, your clothes, your car; just the way that I said before. You will accept whatever money that they care to offer you.

You will break up with your boyfriend. You will tell your old boyfriend and all of his friends that he is the worst lover ever. You will also tell them that you can't understand why you ever broke up with Jim. Jim was so handsome and considerate, but you now realize that you are just a filthy little cum whore who doesn't deserve to have Jim's love anymore.

You will go to work at your job as usual. You will remember to deposit one tenth of the pay from your job and all of the money your new lovers offer you and deposit it into Muffy's bank account at the same time that you do your other banking.

You will not consciously remember anything of what is happening today. You will only consciously remember Mistress Melissa. Do I make myself clear Veronica?

"Yes... Only Mistress Melissa..."

Jessica smiled, "Good girl my little cum whore, you are making both me and Mistress Melissa very proud of you!"

Jessica instructed Muffy, "Muffy, you will imagine that Veronica is me and that you are seducing me again. You will teach your new lover to love you back in the same way that you need to be loved by your Mistress Jessica."

Jessica watched as Muffy smiled dreamily, dropped her towel, came to Veronica and began to undress her.

At first Veronica seemed slightly confused, but then Muffy kissed Veronica, lovingly caressing her and fondling her breasts. Soon Veronica's breathing began to get very shallow and she began to cradle Muffy's face as she guided Muffy to kiss and lick her breasts. Muffy gently sucked Veronica's nipples and nearly caused cum right there in the middle of the room. Jessica watched over the two women while she began to pack her two weekend bags.

Finally Muffy led Veronica to the bed guided her to lie down on the bed. Veronica now eagerly guided Muffy to slide her face up between her legs. Muffy began to lick and finger Veronica's pussy and to gently suck her clit until Veronica came loudly on Muffy's face.

Jessica watched distractedly as Muffy laid herself back on the bed and directed Veronica in how to make love to her. Soon Veronica was kneeling on the floor lapping at Muffy's pussy like she was really enjoying it. After Muffy came, she told Veronica to lick her pussy all clean like a good little cum whore.

By now, Jessica had finished her packing and piled her luggage by the door, she told Muffy to continue to give her little cum whore all of the instruction that she needed. Then Jessica pointed out that Veronica needed to sleep for an hour before she drove back home. Jessica also told Muffy that since this is the beginning of a new week, she should make the time to make another cash withdrawal from her trust fund and to deposit it immediately into her checking accounts.

As the two women snuggled together on the bed for their nap, Jessica left quietly and loaded her luggage into her car. She stopped herself from getting into her car when she saw something strange: at the corner, there was a man sitting alone in his car.

Suspicious, Jessica locked her car and walked about a half a block down Atlantic Avenue. She went into a luncheonette where she ordered lunch for herself and sat where she could watch the man in the car. At times, the man appeared to look at the motel with binoculars and Jessica began to get a strange feeling about the situation.

Jessica finished her lunch and continued to watch the man in the car. Jessica checked the time and saw the man hadn't moved from his car in almost an hour. She realized that soon Muffy would have to go to the bank.

Jessica decided to call Muffy on her call phone, "Muffy, this is your Mistress Jessica, you have taken enough time with Veronica for now. You should go and do that bit of banking and continue Veronica's instruction after you get back home; don't bother getting cleaned up, just get dressed and bring Veronica with you."

"Yes... Mistress Jessica..."

"That's my good little Muffyberger!"

About fifteen minutes later, Jessica saw Muffy and Veronica walking hand in hand along the street like two lovers. Sure enough, the man in the car was following along slowly behind them, ducking momentarily into parking spaces and then following again. Jessica could have sworn that the man was trying to take Muffy and Veronica's picture with his cell phone.

Jessica left the Luncheonette, went back to her car and followed the little procession at a discrete distance, all the way to the bank. Muffy and Veronica went into the bank while the man parked and seemed to watch for Muffy through his binoculars. Then the man made a call on his cell phone.

Jessica saw Muffy emerge from the bank. She decided to call Muffy again, "Muffy, this is Jessica. How is my little slut this afternoon?"

Jessica saw Muffy slump a little as she stood next to Veronica, "Muffy you should tell Veronica that she should go and drive back home, remind her that she should not consciously remember anything that has happened today. Then you should release her. Do it now."

Jessica waited as Muffy followed her instructions. Veronica woke up and seemed to realize that she needed to go; she left immediately.

"Good girl Muffy, now you need to go back to the motel and check out. Drive home and continue with Veronica's instruction there. Then you should begin to set them all up with dates. Be sure that you check that Aaron, Veronica, Van and Fred are depositing the gifts that they receive, into the bank. Also make your usual weekly withdrawals from your trust fund and deposit the money into your accounts just the way that you have been doing."

"Yes... Mistress Jessica..."

"You make me very happy Muffy. Now you should go back home and not consciously remember anything about what happened today, my little Muffyberger."

As Muffy walked back up the street, Jessica watched as Muffy and then the man in the dark Ford sedan went back up Atlantic Avenue.

Jessica gave Muffy about fifteen minutes then when both Muffy's car and the man's car were gone. Jessica decided to take a drive and checked all along the way to make sure that she wasn't being followed. She arrived back at Jim's house at just about four.

Far out at sea, Gerald Hershberger had already found his wife and their boat. He called over the short distance between the two boats to explain why they had to leave immediately.

Mrs. Hershberger was of course horrified that the Columbian Cartel, the American Mob and now the FBI were all looking for them. She expressed her concern for the couple's daughter Melissa.

Gerald explained that Muffy's trust fund was a twenty year old annuity and as such the Federal government would see very quickly that the money in it was from before their involvement with any drug trafficking and money laundering. Muffy could only be in danger if the drug lords determined that they needed leverage over Gerald. But as long as both he and she disappeared immediately and were never found, there would be no need to worry about Muffy.

As Gerald carefully maneuvered his boat to dock with his wife's boat, he asked that his wife bring him one of the two suitcases, he was sure to specify the blue suitcase.

After Gerald had tied the two boats together and taken the first case, he sent his wife to get the second case. Gerald unhitched his borrowed boat from his wife's boat and let the two boats drift apart slightly.

Gerald immediately checked the contents of the blue bag. It all seemed to be there, just the way that he had left it: a half a million dollars in cash, a 9mm pistol, a small radio device, his fake passport and several changes of clothes.

By the time that he saw his wife return with the black bag, his boat had drifted to about twenty feet away.

"Gerry, you let the boats come untied!"

"Sorry honey, it will take me a minute to bring it back around, just wait right there with the other bag."

Gerald slowly drove his boat forward, took the radio device from his bag and pressed the button that armed the bomb in the black bag. Then pushed his throttle on his boat all the way forward and pushed the red button.

The bomb on the upper deck of the Hershberger boat exploded, killing Mrs. Hershberger and destroying most of the upper portion of the cabin cruiser. Gerald let out a relieved sigh and headed his borrowed boat to the south.

Jessica rested comfortably in Jim's arms on the sofa. "...I'm sorry Jim, my friend couldn't stay, but we can still go to dinner if you would like."

"No let's just stay in and make something here. You know Jess, I've been thinking. Things have been moving along really fast. And considering the way that things had been going for you, I can understand that you might be a little nervous about us.

If you need to feel that you have more control of the situation, I wouldn't object if you tried to hypnotize me. That way you might ask me what I'm feeling and what I intend for us; then you'd know the truth; you wouldn't ever have to be afraid of me lying to you."