Venus Flytrap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica felt very touched by the gesture, "Well, a girl has a right to be sure, before committing her life to her man."

"Good. Then it's settled. Right after dinner you can give it your best shot. As long as you come away knowing that I love you with all of my heart Jessica!"

Jessica snuggled confidently in Jim's arms.

"Um... Jess? You're not going to try to make me walk like a chicken or anything, are you?"

Jessica snuggled deeper into Jim's arms and giggled, "Oh, Jim!"

Jim awoke in the morning and felt the immediate rush of gratitude for an undying love that was his. But Jim knew that it had now been two weeks since he first woke up alone. Each morning he felt so loved and yet, his bed remained empty.

Jim wondered, 'Had it all been a dream? I can almost see her beautiful face, her gorgeous smile, her sparkling eyes.

When I close my eyes, I can feel her holding my body against hers. I can still smell her body as she labors above me or writhes passionately below me. I can feel her kiss every time I close my eyes.'

Jim passed his hand over his unshaven face. It had been two weeks since he had gone back to do work at the fire house; two weeks since his vacation ended. Jim knew that he should go to the Tom's River garage and report for work; his uncle would be angry that he was a no-show again.

Jim started to get ready for work, but instead got dressed in his usual shorts deck shoes and a polo shirt and tried to remember.

The two missing weeks were only a hazy blur of a half remembered, but completely fulfilling love. But all that Jim could now remember was the miserable two weeks of living alone, wondering. He went up to the sundeck to tend to the flowers on the little tables that surrounded his bird bath of the Venus de Milo. Afterwards, he absently watched the wrens come to splash in the water. There was a faint memory of the little birds eating the little piles of bird seed that graceful fingers used to sprinkle on the table tops amongst the flower pots.

Jim could almost see the slender graceful arms, the soft, but strong shoulders glistening with suntan oil. Jim lay in his empty bed and remembered the feel of her thighs as she wrapped them around his waist. His heart quickened as he remembered her sweet panting; the music of her calming voice, as she called his name over and over.

Jim closed his eyes and he basked in the feeling of finally being loved without reservation, as the sparkling blue eyes looked up confidently into his while they danced together after dinner. Jim needed to recapture all of these feeling, but he had no idea how.

Jim fixed breakfast and sat on the sofa. Jim knew with each action that something important in his life was missing: her smile, her touch and her melodious and relaxing voice. But for the last two weeks all the music that Jim could hear was the occasional sound of waves crashing on the beach and all the beauty that he could see were the terns gliding gracefully above the sundeck.

Jim looked around his empty living room, he clung to the impression that she had giggled delightedly in his arms after he had played his guitar for her, right over there.

Each night for two weeks, as he closed his eyes to sleep, Jim remembered her soft melodious voice as she had held up a sparkling bit of jewelry.

Jim thought about the sparkling jewel as it danced almost as beguilingly as the laughter in her eyes.

Then Jim remembered, she wasn't smiling, she was crying. Jim looked around the room once more; something in this room had made her cry.

Jim picked up the television remote control and pushed the power button. The morning news came on and he watched as he absently ate his pancakes and drank his cup of coffee. Jim realized that this was the first time in two weeks that he had even turned the television on.

Some reporter was talking to the morning anchor woman at the news desk, "...and we finally have an identity for the remains that were found in burned out hulk of the yacht that was found two weeks ago.

Sally, as you remember, the Coast Guard found the wreck, still floating near Midland Beach on Staten Island. There had obviously been an explosion on board the boat, but officials would not say at the time if there was any suspicion of foul play, because of the ongoing investigation."

The report included pictures of the destroyed boat along with photos of a man and a woman.

"As you remember, the yacht was identified as having belonged to Gerald Hershberger, the Wall Street executive who went missing more than a month ago amid rumors of mob connections and a Federal money laundering investigation.

The badly burnt remains have now been confirmed to be the remains of Andrea Hershberger. Coast Guard officials now believe that the explosion was not an accident. They have not found any remains to suggest that Gerald Hershberger was aboard the yacht at the time of the explosion.

We will keep you informed about any additional developments..."

Jim let the name Hershberger roll around in his mind; there was something familiar about it, but he couldn't quite place what it was.

Jim turned off the television and brought his empty plate back to the kitchen and began to do the dishes. He tucked a hand towel into the waist of his shorts and started the water.

Jim turned and felt for a moment that she was lying on the couch, sleeping peacefully. Jim remembered that he had been worried. They had come in from somewhere and then she fell asleep. But her beautiful chestnut colored hair and the peaceful rise and fall of her breast under the sheet helped Jim to know that she was going to be all right, so he felt that he should tidy up the kitchen. Jim tried to remember where they had come in from.

Before he realized it, Jim tossed the hand towel and the dish cloth aside. He went out the front door and started to walk to towards the boardwalk. In a short time Jim had found his way to the entrance of the Green Parrot Bar and Grill.

Jim entered, sat down at the bar and ordered a beer. As Jim took a drink he looked up at the courtyard and almost saw her sitting at a table with her back turned to him. She was wearing a blue bikini and a floral wrap. She was talking to Van Parker and she seemed to be absently playing with her necklace.

Jim looked at his beer. He knew that something was missing. He asked the bartender to get him a shot of scotch and an empty glass. The swallow of beer with a dash of scotch mixed in wasn't the taste that Jim was looking for.

Jim asked for a shot of vodka. The beer with the dash of vodka was exactly the right taste. Jim got up with his drink and walked over to where she had been sitting in the courtyard.

Jim remembered: A woman with a heart shaped face and beautiful full lips looked away from the television with fear in her blue eyes. "Jim you don't understand; Gerald Hershberger is Muffy's father! If he's involved with the mob, there's no telling what he will do.

Jim you are going to have to forget that you ever met me. I have to disappear. It's the only way that I can protect you!"

The beautiful woman started to cry and reached between her breasts, she held up a sparkling jewel. "Stud Muffin! Relax now my love, that's right relax, count backwards for me just like before."

Jim had to stop himself from automatically counting backwards from ten to zero as the memory continued.

"Relax and hear only me.

I love you so much Jim.

I will always love you.

But you don't remember my name.

You can't see my face.

You never met me.

Remember how much I love you.

But you can never remember anything to do with me.

You will go to bed now.

You will go to sleep and when you wake up in two hours, you will only remember that you are loved, you won't remember me, or my name, or my face. You will go and find a woman who deserves your love and have a happy life with her. Do you understand me my Stud Muffin?"

Jim remembered that he sat on the couch and replied, "Yes, I love you."

Jim remembered that the woman kissed him, "I love you Jim, my Man Candy!"

Jim returned to the bar from the courtyard and ordered another beer. Jim nursed his drink and burned the fading memory of the beautiful woman's face into his mind.

After finishing his beer and the remainder of his two shots, Jim took out his cell phone. He thought that since Van had been talking to her, maybe Van knew her! But before Jim could dial, he decided to look through the pictures on his cell phone.

The very last picture was a photo of the woman's face. The picture was dim, like it had been taken in the twilight, the hazy image of the beautiful woman seemed to smiling contentedly against a dark background and a ceiling fan. The picture was entitled 'Jessica.'

Jim hurriedly dialed Van's phone number.

A familiar voice answered brightly, "Go for Van Parker!"

"Van, its Jim I need to talk to you. Can you come out to the bungalow tonight after work?"

Van seemed to hesitate a little, "Dude you sound so tense. You need to relax..."

Jim interrupted, "Van this is important. I need to talk with you. What time do you get off of work?"

Van answered, but in a very distracted tone of voice, "I don't work today Jim... I'll come right out... and relax with you... I'll be there... we can relax... have a little fun... in a little while..."

Jim interrupted Van as Van's voice seemed to just trail off, "That's great Van. And I will try to relax. But I need you get here as soon as you can. Thanks buddy!"

Jim had another beer before he left the Green Parrot. On the way back home, Jim stopped at the market and got some groceries and a case of beer. When he got back home, he stood at the kitchen counter and cracked open another cold one then looked at the dim picture of the happy, beautiful woman named Jessica on his cell phone. The picture and the name 'Jessica' helped Jim to remember, he had taken the snapshot as they made love one morning, Jessica's eyes were closed, she was almost enraptured in a moment of pure bliss.

Jim looked around the room and remembered that she had enjoyed his little joke with the Venus de Milo and the Venus Fly traps that were now potted and placed all around the room. Jim went up to the sundeck. Jim made a point of saying her name as he stood before the statue of the goddess of love. "Jessica."

Jim reasoned with Venus, "You knew her, she and I put you up here so that you could be a part of our life. Please tell me where she is, help me to find her."

The little stone goddess Venus said nothing in reply.

Jim went back downstairs and looked at the time; it was just after ten thirty in the morning. He began to look carefully around the bungalow for anything that she might have left behind. But after an hour of searching, Jim still came up with nothing.

Jim opened another beer and guzzled it straight down, just then the door bell rang. He went to answer it and was immediately relieved to see his old buddy Van.

Jim led the way back towards the kitchen to get a couple of beers out of the refrigerator. "Hey Van, come on in. Boy I am glad to see you. I tried to relax like you said, but I just couldn't relax no matter what I did. But now that you're here I just know that I'm finally gonna be able to relax..."

Jim quickly twisted off the tops then he turned around to hand Van his beer. "Here you go dude, drink up! Van, we need to..."

Jim was immediately surprised, Van was on his knees and reaching up to grab Jim by his belt buckle.

Jim just stood trapped against the kitchen counter. He started to put the two beers aside and help Van to get up off the floor when Van quickly pulled Jim's belt buckle loose and unzipped his fly.

Jim nearly swatted Van in the head with the nearest bottle of beer, "Dude what the fuck..." Jim froze as a stray memory began to come back.

Van slipped Jim's shorts and his boxers down around his ankles.

Jim remembered that there was something that Van had done to Jessica that made her angry.

Van quickly took Jim's limp dick into his mouth and began to run his tongue all around the head. Then Van slurped Jim's plumping dick all the way into his mouth, working feverishly with his tongue the whole way.

Jim stood dumbfounded with Van happily suckling on his plumping dick. Jim held the two cold beers in his hands and remembered, as Van deep throated him.

Jim looked down and almost saw the look of gleeful guilt on Jessica's beautiful face as she told him that Van had tried to drug her on that first morning, but she managed to hypnotize him first and helped Van to get into touch with his repressed homosexual urges.

Van continued to expertly work Jim's proud cock and to fondle his balls.

Jim's breathing started to quicken as he remembered the first evening that he got home with Jessica; she felt slightly guilty and wanted to be punished. They had both stripped off their clothing, telling each other what they had done. Jessica had begun to suck Jim's cock just after she tackled him on the sofa. Jim remembered how good it felt to have Jessica's hot mouth and her expert hands working him up to a near mind blowing orgasm. Then they went to the bedroom and made love. Jim remembered how Jessica felt as she moved with him..., how she smelled..., how she tasted... how she sounded as she came while he held her in his arms.

Jim gratefully remembered the delicious feeling of his own building orgasm as he made love to Jessica, "We made this moment my love!"

Jim felt himself getting ready to cum just as Van started try to slip one finger up Jim's butt hole. Jim came crashing back to his senses. Jim dumped one of the opened beers into the sink and took Van roughly by his hair. Then he threw Van off his throbbing cock.

Jim quickly reached down with his free hand to pull up his shorts, "What the fuck do you think you're doing? Get the fuck off me you fucking homo!"

Van sat on the floor and whimpered, "I need to suck your big fat juicy cock to relax... You need to relax... I need to relax..."

Jim watched as Van seemed to get sleepier and more lustful at the same time, staring dreamily up from the floor at Jim's crotch.

Jim balled up a fist and warned, "Just stay right there you fucking homo!"

Jim quickly put his beer aside onto the counter and put his shorts and polo shirt back into order. Then Jim guzzled his beer down as he kept an eye on Van, who was still sitting expectantly on the floor.

Jim calmed himself down, "All right Van, tell me just what you're thinking about right now, do you remember anything at all?"

Van complained miserably, "I need to have you squirt your delicious cum into my mouth... I need to have you fuck my ass with your big fat throbbing cock! I just need to relax... I need to have a little fun..."

"Dude, just tell me what that word means. What do you feel when someone says 'relax?'"

Van seemed to get more sleepy and yet more intent on Jim's crotch as he began to crawl back over to Jim and answered, "I need to suck your big fat juicy cock. I need to feel you cum in my mouth to relax..."

Jim warned, "Just stay right there or I'm going to punch your fucking lights out. You fucking faggot..."

Jim fought for control and calmed himself down once again, "Now Van tell me about the other thing that you said: 'Having a little fun?'"

Van hesitated, but got up on his knees. Then Van undid his pants, slipped them down to the floor and quickly turned around. He kept his ass up and lowered his head to present his ass to Jim.

Jim watched in disbelief as the more memories came back, "So that's how you're having your fun now. Well listen old buddy, I think that you should go and do whatever Jessica told you and get the fuck out of my house!

I want for you to go to the Pink Pony and have a lot of fun and relax with your new friends there."

Once again Van hesitated.

"Go on now go have some fun and relax at the Pink Pony."

Van quickly reached into his pants pocket to make sure, "I have my business cards..."

Jim rejoined quickly, "That's a great idea Van; you can try to hand out your business card while you suck cocks and get your butt fucked all day at the Pink Pony."

Van pulled up his pants smiling, "I can dance with them... I can make friends with them... I can sell them cars... at the Pink Pony..."

Jim grabbed Van by the scruff of the neck and herded him toward the front door. "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea Van."

Jim slammed and locked the door then headed back to the kitchen to get another beer. He quickly twisted off the top of a new bottle as an unfamiliar phone rang.

Jim checked his own cell phone that was clipped on his belt and found that it was not the one that was ringing. Jim looked around for the cell phone and found Van's cell phone in its case on the kitchen floor under one of the chairs.

The hair on the back of Jim's neck stood up as he saw the phone number of the unidentified caller. The phone number was obviously from another country since it began with a "011-2978" prefix.

Jim opened the flip phone and tried to imitate Van, "Go for Van Parker."

A hauntingly familiar voice began, "Van this is Jessica, Jackass!

So, how are things going my little Jackass, are you being a good boy and doing everything that I told you?"

Jim froze, but had the presence of mind to stick the neck of the beer bottle into his mouth and slurp loudly before answering, (slurp), "Ah-huh..."

Jessica proudly surmised, "Van you horny little Jackass! You are relaxing with someone right now. You are making me so proud of you!"

Jim listened and almost saw the beautiful, wicked, evil grin on Jessica's lovely face as he replied with the beer bottle deep in his mouth, (slurp...) "Ummm..."

Jessica continued, "All right Van, I'll let you get back to what you were doing, but I just want to repeat: you are to stay away from Jim.

I know how you feel about Jim, but you can never have him. He is too much man for you."

Jim heard Jessica's tone turn regretful, "Jim deserves to be with a real woman who loves him. And if I can never have him... then a worthless cock sucking little Jackass like you certainly can't have him either!

Do I make myself perfectly clear Jackass?"

Jim choked out a disappointed, "Mmmmuh" (slurp.)

Jessica continued, "All right then, I'll call again tomorrow at this same time; Jackpot."

With that Jim heard the line go dead.

Jessica hung up her new flip cell phone and dropped it back into her bag. She checked the time as she walked along the street that led to the Post Office in Oranjestat, Aruba.

Certainly, Jessica could have any mail sent directly to the apartment that she was renting at the Sunset Beach Studios near Palm Beach, but it seemed simpler and safer, to set up life and her new business dealings out of a Post Office box since one of the tasks that she could not yet complete was to buy a nice small house.

Jessica arrived and opened her mail box to find the jiffy pack from Van. Just as soon as Jessica had seen that she had to get out of New Jersey, she had thought to tell Van to send her all of his supply of valium tablets. The only address that she wanted to trust Van with was the Post Office here in her new home. She had texted the address to Van's phone, just after making the first call, reinforcing his programming on the first day after her arrival.

As to the eight valium tablets, Jessica didn't expect to ever have to use them, but she just thought that it might be expedient to be prepared, after all a lone woman setting up a new life in a foreign country should be prepared for anything.

There was nothing else in the mail for today, but the day was young and there was still plenty of time to tend to her business and her house hunting just as soon as Mr. Van Outen arrived to show her more of the Island's little neighborhoods in the hills behind Oranjestat.