Venus Flytrap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica really didn't care that Van and Fred had done a poor job of shaving Van; all that she needed now was to get rid of these minor annoyances. She wanted desperately to start feeling absolutely wonderful once again, but she now had some time to kill...

"Up on your toes Vanna, spin like a ballerina... That's it... Oh how pretty you look!

Doesn't Vanna look pretty Fred?"

"Yes..."

"Yes, such a pretty little girlfriend... you are a lucky man Fred!"

"Vanna, I stopped by the drug store and got you something to fill out your bra and some basic makeup."

Jessica quickly padded Vanna's bra for her and instructed her in the basics of makeup. Since they were at a beach they could easily get away with just the minimum.

Jessica looked at her handiwork, "I think that we can just use some K-Y jelly on your hair to slick it back. That will save some time and bother for you and your new friends. They might find the lube handy when you start to have your fun!

Now tell me what you did at the Pink Pony Vanna, count from ten back to zero and tell me everything that you did, while you count you will relax more and more."

Van did as he was told and put himself into a deeper trance while recounting all of his adventures from this morning.

To Jessica's surprise, Van actually spent quite a bit of time slow dancing at the bar and then necking with various men. Apparently Vanna didn't want to let the boys think that she was so easy!

But eventually Vanna stopped being such a little tease. She sucked her new boyfriends' cocks like a champ and even took pride in the fact that she managed to swallow their cum instead of spitting it out.

Vanna knew that the boys found it slightly disappointing when a woman spit, even if they were too gentlemanly to say so!

Vanna even said that she felt slightly hurt when one man didn't want to kiss her after she had finished giving him a blow job in the men's room...

Jessica was pleased, Van was learning to appreciate that a woman for more than just sex...

While Jessica helped Vanna finish dressing, she carefully steered the conversation to Van's sister Veronica. She really didn't care much about Veronica, but she wanted Van to leave her Veronica's cell phone number.

Then, after everything else was ready, Jessica took out her crystal pendant and talked Vanna through the new way that she could have 'fun' with the boys and to get relief for that annoying little itch deep inside her rectum...

Jessica reinforced the word 'relax' as a trigger for any man who might want for Vanna to feel a strong desire to kneel down and suck his cock.

Then Jessica installed the word 'fun' as a trigger for the men who might want for Vanna to feel a strong desire to lift up the back of her dress, slide down her panties and let the men slip their big fat juicy cocks into Vanna's cute little shaved asshole.

Jessica asked Fred if he wanted to charge money to let the men at the Pink Pony have fun with his girlfriend.

Fred decided that he wanted to keep Vanna all to himself for tonight.

Jessica instructed both Vanna and Fred that every time they got paid, either a salary check, a commission check or, a bonus check from work, they were to cash it and deposit one tenth of the money into one of the checking accounts that she had set up specifically for her slaves to deposit their gifts into.

They would give the money willingly, because they loved their 'Mistress Jessica...'

She gave them both the name 'Melissa Hershberger' and the bank account number to memorize. She further instructed that when they woke up, they would not consciously remember the name, the account number, Jessica herself, her face or anything that had happened while they were in the trance. They would do the deposit as they had been directed, as part of their normal banking.

Jessica felt a bit guilty, but she managed to comfort herself by keeping in mind that she had provided Vanna and now perhaps even Fred, with a whole host of new people to sell cars and motorcycles to. She had also provided Vanna with K-Y jelly hair dressing to aid in making the proper impression on her many new sales leads.

Jessica further assuaged her guilty conscience by taking the little eye dropper bottle in hand and fixing the nervous Vanna and Fred a little drink with only two drops of the drug: just enough to calm any nervousness that they might feel. Then she reinforced her commands about the banking... and reminded Fred to be sure and hand out lots of his own business cards to scare up some more contacts for selling his motorcycles.

By about four o'clock, Jessica gave the slightly tipsy Vanna an old clutch purse to carry her business cards, a few condoms and the spare key to the motel room in.

Jessica told Vanna that she should sleep in the motel tonight. Then she gave the command for Vanna and Fred to come out of their trances.

Jessica watched as her protégés went off to the Pink Pony to make more business contacts, relax with new friends and maybe even to have a little bit of fun.

After Vanna and Fred left, Jessica took some time to shower, and get ready for her date with Jim. Then she looked at the time and made a call to Aaron.

"Hello...?"

"Aaron, this is Jessica... 'Scumbag...' Aaron I haven't had the time to look at my bank account yet... did you remember to deposit the money into Muffy's account like you promised?"

"Yes... Mistress Jessica... because, I love you..."

"Well, you should have thought about that before you left me to date Muffy Hershberger, isn't that right my dirty little scumbag?"

"Yes Mistress Jessica... I need to be punished more..."

"Well I'm going to stay away from you forever. You have hurt me very much. Just make sure that you keep depositing one tenth of your pay and one tenth of your tips into Muffy's account the way that you promised me. Do I make myself clear my little scumbag?"

"Yes, Mistress Jessica... Do you ever think that you will forgive me?"

"No Aaron. No matter how it hurts me, I will never forgive you. You have brought this punishment on yourself!

Now did you tell Muffy how bad you are? Did you tell her how badly you have hurt me?"

"Yes, Mistress Jessica, Muffy is very sorry too..."

Jessica took a moment to consider, "All right Aaron, I may want to invite Muffy to the beach for a few days."

"Oh thank you, Mistress Jessica... I know that Muffy will love you, just the way that I love you!"

Jessica released Aaron and then called Muffy.

Muffy seemed a bit cold at first, but when Jessica convinced her that there were no hard feelings. And after Jessica lovingly called her 'my little slut,' Muffy seemed to warm up a bit. They talked for a little while about things in general: who Aaron and she were dating lately from the Country Club, about other wealthy people at the Club, about Aaron and about the migraine headaches that only the nice relaxing massages from Jessica seemed to be able to ease.

Soon, Muffy confided that she loved Aaron very much, but lately he had become so sad and remorseful that just being around him could bring on one of Muffy's migraine headaches seemingly out of nowhere...

Jessica told Muffy that she was sure that Aaron was just going through a little guilty phase. Jessica told Muffy that there were many things that she could teach her about Aaron to help her in restoring Aaron to his former hunky, swaggering self!

Jessica reminded Muffy to do her nightly relaxation exercises. They even went through it together right on the phone... then Jessica made sure that Muffy was depositing the money from her dates with the rich men and women of the Country Club, into her accounts, just like Mistress Jessica had told her.

Muffy seemed to be very grateful to her former rival, she was now eager to meet.

Jessica invited her out to the beach for brunch tomorrow at ten o'clock, at the Green Parrot. Jessica even called her by the little pet name that made Muffy giggle every time that Jessica lovingly called her 'my little Muffyberger.'

Last, Jessica called Van's sister, Veronica.

"Hello...?"

Jessica sniffled loudly, "Hello? Veronica? This is Muffy Hershberger... I'm sorry, I just had to call you... I'm Jim's new girlfriend..." Jessica started to cry over the phone.

"What is it Muffy? Why are you crying?"

"Well, it's Jim... Oh, this is really unfair of me... I really shouldn't be telling you this, but we just got back from the real estate office? You know... so that Jim could sign the papers to put the beach house up for sale?"

"Jim is putting the bungalow up for sale?"

Jessica sobbed loudly, "Yes! But that's not what I called you for... the agent is sure that Jim will make millions! I just had to talk to someone... someone who really knew Jim... Oh..., I shouldn't be telling you any of this!"

"No no, Muffy please, Jim and I go way back!"

Jessica switched to a more hopeful tone, "Oh, Veronica... I just didn't know who else to turn to! After we got back, we were drinking... Jim always likes to have a few drinks before we... well he likes to get drunk! And then when we were making love... he... he hardly even looks at me anymore... Oh, I can't say it!"

"No please Muffy, please you can tell me anything...! Muffy...?"

Jessica answered miserably, "Yes?"

"Muffy, why don't you call me Ronnie?"

"Oh thank you Ronnie, I could really use a friend right now! It's just that Jim won't let me have any friends now... he's so possessive!"

"Muffy, are we talking about the same guy? Jim was always such a sweet and caring man... he never had a problem with me going out with anybody... I think that maybe you just don't know how to handle a man like Jim."

"Oh, Ronnie that's not all, while Jim and I were making love after putting the house up for sale, Jim called out your name! He loves you Ronnie not me! I just know it... I feel so terrible..., but I know now that he really loves you!"

"Muffy, maybe you should really be thinking about: is Jim the right man for you...? Listen, Muffy, why don't I come out there and meet with you. We could talk and I'll help you to see that Jim is really a great guy with the right woman to take control of him!"

Jessica sobbed gratefully, "Oh, would you Ronnie? I could really use someone to talk to right now... Jim is going to play golf tomorrow with some of his new rich friends... maybe you could meet me for lunch...? At the Green Parrot, at twelve noon?"

Veronica quickly agreed to come, have lunch and to help poor Muffy Hershberger with all of her problems with handling a real man like Jim.

At six o'clock on the dot the phone rang, "Hey you..."

"Hey yourself."

"Should I drive over and pick you up?"

"No Jim, lets walk. I'll come over to you okay?"

"Sure, would you like to have a drink here first; Strawberry Daiquiris are the house specialty, or are we pressed for time?"

"Oh yes, I'd like a daiquiri. I'll see you in five minutes."

"Five minutes then."

Jessica left and walked the two blocks to Jim's bungalow. She was greeted at the door by a frosty Strawberry Daiquiri and a freshly shaven, neatly casual Jim. They spent the next half an hour sipping their drinks, listening to soft music, talking and slow dancing.

Jessica noticed a twelve string guitar on its stand, "You didn't tell me that you played..."

Jim smiled, "Stick around, and I might play some for you."

Jessica looked at some of the titles in one of the bookcases, "And what are all these?"

"Oh yeah..., Grandpa was a shipwright. When I was a kid we even started to build our own sloop... it's out in the garage... but then I went away for a hitch in the Navy... well maybe I'll get around to finishing that boat someday."

Jessica kissed Jim, "Is there always something new for me to discover about you?"

"I hope so Jessica. Well shouldn't we get going?"

They walked to the restaurant and found that their table on the veranda was waiting. They ordered their meals then talked over sangria and kisses in the dim light of the sunset over the back-bay.

As the food was arriving, another couple arrived, riding on a motorcycle. The man wore leather; the woman wore a nice floral sundress. They were shown to their seats in the dark corner of the veranda, about two tables behind Jim's seat.

Jessica recognized the woman in the sundress with the slicked back hair and her leather clad date. She immediately refilled both wine glasses and ordered another pitcher of sangria.

The romantic dinner proceeded smoothly; Jim was charming and complimentary, Jessica was on the edge of her seat, holding Jim's gaze with her sparkling smile and her wide entrancing eyes.

Jim teasingly asked Jessica where she might have come up the notion that she was able to hypnotize people.

"I mean is had to come from somewhere... granted, you were a bit tipsy this morning, but then out of nowhere you were telling me that you were able to hypnotize people."

"Oh Jim, You can see how silly that sounds can't you? I must have just been a little tired and the drink must have hit me a bit too hard..."

"I only ask because I was hypnotized once."

"Really?"

"Yes. It was when I was in training at the Fire Academy, I pinched a nerve in my back and they sent me to a chiropractor in Toms River. It was part of my pain management regimen. Whenever I have pain, I just think of my key word and the component of the pain that comes from tension magically eases up. It works like a charm for me!"

"Now see, that's funny, I worked as a chiropractic assistant in Tom's River... Whenever the Doctor had to hypnotize a female patient, he had me stay in the room so that the woman would know that nothing funny was going on..."

"As I remember there was only one guy who used hypnosis there when I needed my work done. Who did you work for?"

"Doctor Sandoval."

"Sandoval! That was the guy that worked on me! That is funny... It was probably before your time though and I doubt that he would have called you in to make me more comfortable with going into such a deep trance... Small world isn't it?"

Jim continued his teasing "Hey wait a minute, you're not trying to make me your sex slave right now are you? You'd need to know the key word that he gave me and then I'm sure that I'd be putty in your hands!"

Jessica just giggled innocently as she took another guilty swig from her sangria.

Half way through the main course, Jim heard an occasional slight banging noise from behind him. He turned to see that one of the diners, the one in the floral sundress, was on her hands and knees beneath her table, apparently retrieving a dropped utensil... Oddly, the woman's companion sat leaning back in his seat and just let his date crawl around under the table, while she remained mostly hidden from view by the tablecloth.

Soon Jim became concerned by the odd slurping and the occasional gagging noises. He wondered if the woman might have something caught in her throat and might be choking.

Luckily, a waiter passed by and Jessica flagged him down. After a few whispered words from Jessica, the waiter called three other waiters and the four waiters escorted the couple away from their table and out of the restaurant. The couple mounted their motorcycle and roared off into the night.

Jim and Jessica finished their dinner and their drinks. Then they walked hand in hand up to the beach for their stroll along the sand in the starlight.

The night breeze was fresh, the gentle waves murmured playfully as they tumbled at Jim and Jessica's feet. The stars of the night sky dazzled and the lights of the town along the shore twinkled.

The lovers strolled and danced along the shoreline, they kissed and cuddled all the way back to the point where they might stroll back onto the streets and find a place to continue, or to end their delightful evening.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening Jim. I can't remember when I've had such a wonderful time. I hope that you might want to continue this up at your place... I just don't want for this feeling to end!"

"I hope that it never does end Jessica. You know this afternoon, when I was at the store, I missed you. I wanted to hurry back and to hold you in my arms again. I wanted to hear your voice and kiss you. I wanted to look into your eyes and to see you smile. I wanted to feel you breathing and to feel the way that your body moves against mine...

Jessica, I never expected this... I had stopped hoping for this... Jessica, I love you. It's only been a few hours, but I already know it: I love you. There has never been a feeling like this before, there will never be another feeling like it and I hope that it will never end!"

Jessica kissed Jim, in an attempt to fix this moment in time forever. "Um Jim, do you remember how drunk I was this morning? How I needed you to take me home and to watch over me...? What you might not know is that I was angry and hurt too.

I began to change when I woke up, you changed me... I'm becoming somebody different now... somebody better... I love you too Jim, from the moment that I woke up I knew it. I love you Jim!"

"Hmm, maybe we should talk more about this. I know a place where the house specialty is Strawberry Daiquiris. Are you up for another drink Jessica?"

Jessica leaned in for another kiss, "Yes I am Jim!"

As they walked back towards the bungalow, Jessica heard a motorcycle driving through the streets. As they stood waiting to cross Atlantic Avenue they saw a man in a leather outfit and a woman in a floral sundress zipping by on a motorcycle.

Jim held Jessica's hand tight as they crossed, "Um, I've been meaning to ask you about that... does Van have a place to stay tonight, or will he have to rely on the kindness of his new friend there?"

Jessica hesitantly admitted, "I gave him the key to my motel room..., he won't need to come back to the bungalow tonight..."

Jim fished in his pocket and gave Jessica a key, "Oh good, he won't need this then. I'd like for you to have it Jessica.

He'll probably have to come back for his car keys and his wallet, but judging from the way he was getting along with 'leather boy' at the restaurant, I probably shouldn't expect him back till some time tomorrow."

"You knew?"

"I put two and two together... When I got back this afternoon, I found his keys and his wallet on the kitchen counter. Which worked out for me, I needed to load some of the stuff into his car anyway.

Jessica, you never really denied hypnotizing him. You just said that it was a silly thing to think. And it is... but that doesn't mean that it's not true.

Knowing him, you probably would have had a very compelling reason to help him to discover his more human and somewhat repressed side. I'm sure that in the long run, he'll probably be very happy about all this..."

They arrived at the bungalow. Jim took out his key and let them in. Then he took Jessica into his arms and held her tight.

"Can you promise me something Jess? If I ever piss you off that bad, can you talk to me about it... without the hypnosis? I like to think that with the right woman to guide me, I can become a better man. I hope with all of my heart that you are that woman Jessica."

Jessica snuggled sheepishly into Jim's arms. "I promise."

"Good. How about I make us that drink then honey?"

Jessica went into the bathroom while Jim got busy in the kitchen making the Daiquiris. He dimmed the lights and put on some soft music. Then he took the pitcher and the glasses to the living room.

As Jim was pouring the drinks, Jessica came and stood by his side. Jessica appeared to be wearing only Jim's bathrobe and her crystal pendant.

"Jim, I need to be punished. I hid the truth from you. I'm very sorry and it won't happen again."

Jim slipped his shirt over his head, "I lied to you about the coffee..."