Venus the Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men's lips opened, their tongues pushing into the other's mouth. Flashes of pink showing themselves to their one woman audience as their hands continued to gently stroke one another.

Then, they stopped. Peeling away, fingertips dragging along the shafts they'd just been caressing. Rhoda lifted an eyebrow, but said nothing. Instead reaching beside her to pluck an olive from the plate. As the salty flavour flood her tongue, she watched her husband pick up a small jar with a ladle within.

Tilting her head to the side, Rhoda just watched them, silent. When Atrius took hold of the ladle and lifted it clear, long strings of olive oil dribbled from its end. Attrius moved the ladle and tilted it. Oil ran in a thin stream across Barrius's shoulders. It ran downwards over his chest and back, reaching his navel. Rhoda shifted in her seat, soon watching her husband's large hands running across Barrius's chest. The oil smeared across his skin, leaving a beautiful sheen.

Slowly those hands moved, smearing across Barrius's body. From his chest to his stomach, then down to his shaved manhood. Fingers curled around Barrius's testicles, drawing forth a hungry moan, before the slick hand moved up Barrius's shaft.

Rhoda shifted again, feeling heat between her own thighs as her husband's hand stroked far more than neccesary to slather oil. She certainly didn't mind, and from the look of Barrius's parted lips, he didn't either. While her fingers toyed with the hem of her tunic, Attrius slipped down to his knees.

Hands ran over Barrius's legs, making them glisten in the faint light of the bedroom. His lips though pressed soft kisses to the shapely curve of his lover's rump. Long strokes of tongue that teased to delve into the cleft of his ass.

Then, with his front complete, Barrius turned, his back to Rhoda who now watched her husband's hands smear oil across Barrius's legs. She couldn't see his face anymore, but noted the slight motion of his head, knowing exactly what his lips were wrapped around. Chewing on her lips, her fingertips toying with her thigh, Rhoda lifted her tunic slightly.

A gasp gasp from from the other side of Barrius's hips, as those exploring hands began to run across the rivulets of olive oil spilling down Barrius's back. They spread, smeared, adding to the beautiful sheen as Rhoda inched her tunic just a touch higher. Her eyes locked on the building scene before her, she took a small sip of wine, forgetting about the food put out for her.

As Barrius and Attrius let their lips meet again, Attrius finished slathering his lover. Their lips caressed for a few long moments before they broke apart, already breathing heavily. They slid around one another, bodies grinding against each other. Their erections dragged across hips, before Barrius picked up the jug of olive oil.

The ladle came out once again, catching the flickering candle light in sharp gleams. Rhoda watched it with baited breath. Her eyes following the stream of oil that fell from the metal to her husband's skin. Just like before it ran over his body in long rivulets that had Rhoda tempted to get up from her seat to lick. But she stayed where she was, watching as Barrius ran his gentle hands across the barrel chest of his lover. The hair was matted beneath the oil, and those hands moved downwards, following the trail of hair over Attrius's navel to his groin.

Soft lips pressed to Attrius's neck, causing the large man to moan softly, even before fingers curled around his shaft. Slowly, Barrius stroked, and Attrius stood there moaning for a few heart beats before his hips pushed forward.

"Naughty boy," Barrius said, just loud enough for Rhoda to hear, causing her to hike her tunic just a touch more as she watched her husband's cock push through the curled fingers of the other man.

Barrius descended then, one hand still on Attrius's cock, the other making nice slow work of slathering his back. Eyes closed, lips parted, Attrius let out small groans of pleasure. His fingers moved along the forearm of his lover, whose lips were pressing to the small of his back and descending still.

As Attrius arched his back with a small moan, Rhoda shifted in her seat to look around him. She found Barrius there upon his knees, jaws moving with gentle bites over the curve of her husband's ass while hands moved downwards to smear more oil. Soon enough, Rhoda was staring at two naked and glistening men. She let out a throaty purr to show her appreciation before bringing the wine up again.

On his knees Barrius slithered around his lover. Fingers glided across Attrius's thighs, while lips kissed their way over his hip, until Barrius knelt in front of him. Hands pushed against his thighs, forcing him down onto the bed, his erection standing proudly between his legs. Barrius let out a hungry purr of his own, hands gliding over Attrius's knees and inwards along his thighs. He pushed his lover's legs open, and shuffled forward.

Sipping at the wine again, Rhoda hiked her tunic up further, before reaching underneath. Her fingers moved up to her hip, finding one of the knots that kept her loin cloth in place. She nearly spilled her wine as she untied just the one side and Barrious wrapped his lips around Attrius's testicles. With fine hairs against his lips, Barrius ran his tongue over the flesh he'd pulled into his mouth. Attrius just moaned, leaning back on his hands while he watched.

Managing to get her loincloth to the side, Rhoda's fingers ran across the slick petals of her sex. As wet heat spread over the tips of her fingers, she stared as Barrius pulled from her husband's balls. With one last kiss to them, Barrius soon ran his tongue upwards. Dragging along Attrius's shaft, the poet's fingers dragged in hard rakes along the opened thighs. His tongue slid beneath the soft ridge of Attrius's exposed tip.

Leaning his head back, hands pushing harder on the bed, Attrius let out a deep moan. Between his legs, Barrius wrapped his lips around the head of his lover's cock. With a low groan he pulled inches into his mouth. The wet heat enveloped Attrius's sensitive flesh, as lips pushed further down the length of his cock. Rhoda watched it all with voracious hunger, the tip of a finger pushing inside her sex, feeling the arousal starting to seep over her skin.

Barrius's head began to bob. Lips and tongue sliding along the sensitive shaft he kept in his mouth. Attrius moaned hungrily, leaning back as Rhoda watched his lover's glistening body move. She let her finger push in further as Attrius's hand moved, resting his chiselled form on just one arm. His fingers slid into Barrius's hair, gripping it tight, but not yet controlling the movement of lips up and down his length. There was a twitch in Attrius's leg, and Rhoda knew her husband was itching to thrust his hips upwards. Up into the poet's throat to choke him.

But he held himself back, chewing on his lip, stifling his own moans. Much as Barrius's were muffled by the cock in his mouth, his hair spilling over the gripping fingers.

When Barrius paused, his tongue slithered along the spongy head just past his teeth. Rhoda's single finger pushed deeper, watching her husband's face twist with pleasure.

Eyes opening, head snapping forward, Attrius tightened his grip. He watched his lover's attentions even as he felt them, before he pulled downwards. As those lips slid along his shaft once again, Attrius bucked his hips. Even from across the room, Rhoda heard Barrius's choked gag as her husband's cock was forced into his throat. She added a second finger to her cunt.

Losing all control, Barrius let Attrius use his mouth and throat. He gagged each time that cock plunged back inwards while Attrius thrust himself home, groaning hungrily. The gutteral and masculine sounds filled the room as Rhoda pushed both fingers hard and fast inside herself, watching her husband throat fuck his lover. Barrius's fingers slid along the outside of Attrius's legs, gliding upwards until they slid over his ass, encouraging the man before him. Enticing him.

Then Attrius threw his head back again, a wild moan torn from his throat. His hips almost twitched as he emptied himself into his lover's mouth and throat. Rhoda had had enough cocks between her own lips to know cum was lashing across Barrius's tongue in salty ropes. Attrius's hard thrusts were slowing, but Barrius quickly picked up his hungry bobs once again.

Only when Attrius started to wince, did Barrius pull off the softening cock, a single white bead of cum escaping over his lower lip and dribbling down his chin.

Taking one last long sip of wine, Rhoda set the amphora aside as she watched Barrius rising from between Attrius's legs. Long waves of hair cascading from Attrius's fingers, Barrius soon straddled his lover. Their chests pressing together, Attrius wrapped his arms around his lover. Fingers gliding over slick skin, their lips met in a hungry kiss.

Letting out a low groan, Rhoda watched the shift of their jaws as tongues slithered out to meet one another. A pearly drop of semen spilled from their locked lips and landed in the matted hair of Attrius's chest.

When the kiss broke, Barrius ran his fingers through Attrius's close cropped hair. Then a thumb under his jaw, forcing his head back. Bared teeth scraped over Attrius's throat, making the man groan hungrily. His cock twitched between his legs, started to harden once again as Barrius kissed his way over oiled skin to lap up the single spilled drop of cum.

Lips soon went to Attrius's nipple, teeth catching it, tongue lashing. Attrius could only moan, running his fingers along Barrius's back as his wife watched him, while she continued to finger fuck herself.

Then Barrius's hand pushed hard on Attrius's chest. He fell back, teeth scraping his nipple. Attrius's back hit the bed as he hissed, before soothing hands ran down his chest and settled on his hips. Lips curling in a lustful grin, Barrius pulled on one hip. Attrius moved with the pull turning onto his belly.

Barrius grabbed the cheeks of his lover's ass, squeezing them under his fingers. He grinned wickedly, glancing once at Rhoda, before he reached over for the jar of olive oil with its ladle. Long strings of it ran from the edges, pattering over the sheets as Barrius brought the ladle above his lovers back. Slowly he tilted it, letting the oil run first into the small of his back, pooling there and running off his sides. Barrius smiled, moving the ladle further down, letting the oil spill down the cleft of Attrius's rump, until the ladle was empty.

As he put it back in a jar, he once again spread his lovers cheeks. Licking his lips, Barrius let his fingers glide downwards until they were pressing against Attrius's rear hole. Rhoda listened to her husband moan as Barrius pushed a finger inside. His hips lifted, his hardening cock brushing against the already messy sheets.

Attrius grunted as a second finger pushed inside him, spreading him open, smearing those inner walls with oil. Through it Attrius lifted his hips higher, pulling his legs closer inwards. His knees dragged the sheets upwards until he was fully presenting himself while his lover eased his fingers in and out of his ass.

A solid crack filled the room as Barrius smacked his palm across Attrius's ass. As a red imprint began to show on Attrius's skin, Barrius adjusted himself, lifting himself on his knees as the tip of his cock ran down the trail of spilled oil between Attrius's cheeks.

"Oh fuck," Attrius groaned, as his lover's cock settled against his lubed up rear.

Slowly, Barrius pushed his hips forward with a moan as Attrius's ass opened around the head pushing inwards. The slippery oil coated his already glistening length as he eased himself inwards, letting inch after inch vanish inside his lover. Rhoda watched the pleasure that danced in her husband's features as he was slowly filled. His hips stayed perfectly still and lifted upwards, until Barrius's own hips pressed against his cheeks. Fully sunk into his lover, Barrius ran his fingers up Attrius's spine.

"Fuck," Attrius moaned again as he felt the cock filling him, keeping him spread open. The intense pleasure reverberated through his flesh as both men stayed as they were, simply enjoying the sensation.

Slowly, Barrius began to pull back, making Attrius let out a shuddering groan as he felt the cock dragging outwards. When just the head was resting inside the spread ass of his lover, Barrius thrust himself back inwards hard enough to clap his hips against Attrius's ass. The moan this pulled was sharper, even as Attrius tilted his head downwards.

Then Barrius began to thrust his hips, plunging his cock in and out of his lover. Attrius moaned hungrily, his face rubbed against the sheets of his wife's bed each time Barrius slammed home. The sounds of his lust filled the room as his cock came fully erect beneath him. It bounced with each forward plunge, bounced against his stomach with a quiet slap each time he was filled. His fingers curled in the sheets, and he turned his head with hungry eyes to his wife.

Rhoda sat with legs open, her cunt openly visible to both men as Barrius fucked her husband. Her now glistening fingers drove inside herself as she watched another man's prick drive into Attrius. Her hips thrust into her own attentions, but she kept quiet, savouring the sweet moans that spilled out from both men. Their gleaming toned bodies moving in a dance of desire before her. Her own private theatre of delicious debauchery.

Time was slipping away from them entirely. The candled scattered around the room melting downwards, forming small puddles of wax at their base. But still the men fucked, while Attrius pushed his chest off the bed. On hands and knees proper he drove himself back onto his lover. Barrius slid his hands over hips, an almost gentle motion, before he firmly grasped Attrius's balls and squeezed. A higher moan of pleasure spilled free.

When Attrius's cock twitched he let out a loud hungry moan. Ropes of sticky cum shot out, splashing across Rhoda's bed. Barrius didn't stop, even as his lover collapsed again so his chest was on the bed, hips pushed upwards to let Barrius drive good and deep.

"That's two for you my love," Barrius said with his guttural purr.

Attrius couldn't answer, only moans poured from his lips as Barrius continued to drive into him. His cock was softening again, but the constant surge of pleasure kept him from going flacid.

Finally, Barrius's eyes clenched shut. His mouth opened to let a hungry moan spill out, and Rhoda knew his was spilling his seed into her husband. Flooding that oil slick ass with thick gushes of cum. Barrius kept trying to thrust, but his hips soon began to slow. His overly sensitive cock soon spilling out, letting two last ropes of cum splash across the back of Attrius's thighs.

Collapsing beside his lover, Barrius's cock flopped against his oil slick thigh. He panted as he stared at the ceiling, Attrius slowly lowering his hips while Rhoda's attentions to her own clit brought her a small orgasm that had her biting her lip, not wanting the break the serenity of the scene before her.

Recovering quickly, Rhoda pulled her tunic back downwards, uncaring about the small smudges of her own arousal she got on the hem. Instead she stared at both men laying in her bed, making her wish she could get another two men to tend to her.

"Did you enjoy that?" Attrius's voice was soft, his head turned to regard his wife, and Rhoda smiled, showing off her fingers. Attrius let out a small laugh at the display, before Barrius rolled onto his side to wrap his arms around his lover.

"Don't worry. Part of the gift is that we'll clean up as well," Barrius said, looking over his lover's neck at Rhoda, watching her pick up the wine again. She lifted it, taking a deep pull of it. Barrius had to raise an eyebrow, watching the movement in her throat as she drank deep.

When she finally lowered it, she wiped the back of her hand across her lips, catching her own scent for a heartbeat.

"Well. There's the soldier you married my love," Barrius said, and Attrius laughed, his eyes fluttering as he shifted and nestled himself tighter against Barrius, feeling the other man's slick cock against his skin.

"Thank you both. Also, thank you for offering to clean up," Rhoda said, reaching over and plucking another olive from the tray. As she popped it into her mouth, she chased it with more wine.

"No rush though. I'm going out tonight," she added, and both men laughed gently.

"Everyone wants a soldier on Vinalia Urbana," Attrius said, earning a wink from Rhoda who rose from the seat, grabbed her belt, and started towards the door. She shook the amphora in her hand, hearing the wine splashing about.

"I'm going to go wash up, and go out to see what other festivities are about this afternoon. Just make sure you clean up and make some dinner for Kynna," Rhoda said, and Attrius gave a half hearted wave.

After she moved to the door Rhoda paused. She glanced back to look at the two men, embraced with one another, their eyes closed as sleep started to reach for them. She hoped some day to find something like those two had.

Another another sip of the wine, she opened the door and stepped out into the sunlight.


12