Vermillion: Transforming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever, this isn't a hotel where you can pop in and out just to see your girlfriend."

"Iris isn't just my girlfriend!" Right as Sirus was about to raise his voice he looked down "She is my dearest friend, something that I thought you out of all people could understand. I owe her my life a hundred times over. I hate to think it out loud, but she's even more selfless than your king at times."

"I believe that." Nick said "And Neimos spoke to me about her, she's had her own hardships."

"Who hasn't? But she isn't the only one I owe my life too." Sirus stared directly at Nick who seemed a bit unnerved that he was being put on the spot like this.

"That's not necessar-

"It is...I was so upset in Romus that I didn't see the entire picture..disrupting that battle ended up saving my life. You could have killed me, several times, quietly, without worry..So for that, I thank you."

Nick nearly bit his tongue "You know how I feel about this. We see eye to eye, our lives are...similar. But you're still young, in more ways than one. You see the world from one narrow perspective, it's time you broaden it."

Sirus laughed lightly "I'll take those words of wisdom with me, thank you."

"Is there anything else that needs to be said?" Nick asked everyone.

"No." Dom would be stuck in this mood until he saw something other than a few actions in a few days. Days to him were practically seconds with his immortality.

"I want to know more about my mother." Luna demanded.

"Then I'll tell you, anything you want to ask me. But when I leave letters are the best way."

"With white rose seals?"

"No." Sirus smirked "I think it's time to change those into something a bit more vibrant.."

"Iris know?" Luna grinned.

"You're too young to know what Iris knows." Sirus replied "Or ask."

"I wasn't going to ask."

Sirus looked at Nick who looked at Dom who gave Luna a quizzical look. "What? It wouldn't be about him? She's more experienced in life."

"First you befriend the Crimson Witch and now you want to know about life experience from Iris who's very loquacious?" Dom patted her on the shoulder "Do you need to have the talk ag-

"Fuck you, there is nothing wrong with having conversations about health. It's normal and natural, and the three of you don't get to stare at me unless you waited over ninety years holding onto your virginity." Luna smiled as if she won the war before it had even begun.

"Our kind do love to talk and wade in the words of sexual tension and release, though we act on them as well, it's not a constant thing." Sirus said as if he were teaching them something new "Maybe Luna's been so cooped up that she hasn't had time to let out what she wanted to speak on."

Luna smiled at Sirus "Fuck you, too." Dom began laughing and Nick just looked elsewhere, it was funny to hear her say it to Sirus.

"We're all still dusting off the trip." Nick said this loudly "So we may still be filled with agitation and anticipation."

"That and we're not having a formal dinner." Luna said a bit quieter "And if he's going to visit he might as well know up front."

"I think it's..odd that you feel the need to use that vulgar word, but many use it, so how can I count that against you?"

"You don't drop bombs?"

"I don't like to, so are we all...on good terms with each other?" Sirus asked one last time.

Luna looked between Nick and Dom, Dom's face was solid, his eyes were shaking with resentment, Nick's face was still as well, his eyes were serene and tired. Nick was probably holding so much in that he was barely sleeping, at least that was what Luna guessed. She helped with his workload, a task she didn't mind doing, just not every day.

Luna then nodded at Sirus "We're good."

"Then I'll go into the city and visit Lynx and get things out with her before I leave." Sirus stood up pushing his chair in "It's been a pleasure, and Dominic.."

"What?" Dom barely wanted to reply to him.

"For a guy who's got the girl, you should try smiling more. Brooding only makes you seem miserable. Advice." Sirus said with a smile before leaving.

"Want to say it?" Luna asked Dom.

"No."

"Alright, then while you two are here help me unbury some documents." Nick said chipperly "Six hands are better than two."

"Now we're his assistants." Dom murmured.

Luna patted him on the shoulder "It gets worse. He never pays."

Nick picked up a pile of paper and tapped them on the desk "I care for you both deeply, my love is payment enough. So, get to work. And let's make haste." Luna and Dom groaned while Nick smiled to himself, he didn't think that would actually work.

Back in the central part of Verdure in one of the small buildings that lined up against one another was one for apartment buildings in two tones: tan and beige. It was a moderately rated building with only six floors, Alex lived on the second in a medium sized apartment with two floors.

There were light caramel and cream tones in the kitchen, the living room was cream and pine. His bathroom upstairs was tangerine and eggshell, the one downstairs was an ocean and sky blue, and his bedroom was a navy and olive-green mixture of tones. Alex's apartment had a little staircase that led up to the second floor while all still being on the second floor of the building. The kitchen had marble countertops and counters made with white oak, something that Lynx was surprised to know that Alex built himself without his powers.

Lynx was in a gray tank with spaghetti straps and an old pair of black track shorts that she borrowed from Alex. She was posted at the stove, while Alex slept in she was making herself an omelet. She had already mixed together the egg with green and red peppers with salt and pepper. Now she was pouring it onto the skillet on the back right eye, watching the steam rise while holding her spatula, her plate sat on the counter waiting.

"You like eggs?"

"Yes, I do eat human food." Lynx clarified. Even with her back towards him she could feel Alex exhume his dark presence. Alex was rubbing his fingers through his hair while wearing a light blue v-neck tee and jeans.

"I noticed when we had our meals at the castle. Hm, what did you put in there?" Alex came closer before pressing his structured chest against her back leaning over her shoulder to see "Why is it on low?"

"Why are you so intrigued in an omelet? It's on low, because your stove is imperfect, and I want all the flavor to cook through."

Alex kissed her shoulder "Because seeing you make an omelet feels like I've officially entered the twilight zone."

"Normalcy is weird for you."

"No...it's just nice seeing you this way." Alex began nibbling on her neck causing Lynx to swoon.

"I'm cooking.."

"It's still part liquid." Alex murmured, his hands travelled down to her waist "It's okay if you want to deny my punishment."

"P-Punishment?" The word was almost like a trigger to Lynx who blushed turning her head "What did I do?"

"You didn't offer me anything to eat. And you wore those shorts. Serious crimes." Alex smoothed his hands onto her hips, squeezing them softly.

Lynx sighed "It will burn.."

"Not if you keep a close eye on it." Alex perked up, he bit her down on her shoulder feeling her tremble excitedly. His hands then began to reach up along her torso up to her breasts, they were so tender even through the tank. Alex moved his hands up around her mounds, like marshmallows they gave. Pressing the flesh together, he could picture them kissing one another.

"Mm." Lynx felt her nipples stiffen as Alex pressed himself so hard against her that she was pinned against the oven. She could feel herself become wet and creamy with Alex putting more attention on her areolas. He rubbed them between his thumb and forefingers roughly through her tank. Even if she was hard, Alex wanted to keep feeling the miniature hills, twisting them.

Lynx groaned inside, the pain was soft and giving way to her pleasure "Alex, I-

"Shh, you can't speak when being punished or you'll add to your crimes." Alex whispered pulling at the skin.

Lynx felt her entire face heat up as something began to free itself from two of her tiny orifices simultaneously. She could feel how wet her cove had become.

"Wow.." Alex smiled looking at the two damp spots on Lynx's shirt become darker "Maybe I did get too enthusiastic..I think it's time to flip."

Lynx blinked for a second before feeling Alex's hand on hers guiding the spatula into the pan and turning over the omelet.

"Why do you have to do this now? I just moved in.." Lynx grumbled.

"Because like your attitude, I love your body. And we're a new couple, we're still honeymooning."

"Boning all the time is Sirus' thing."

"It's a lot of new couples' thing. But the truth is..." Alex sighed "It's our first time being completely alone without anyone nearby. We can do what we want without being disturbed or fear being bothered."

"I do have plans tonight." Lynx told him looking back at the pan.

"Yes, a ceasefire between you and April. That sounds...fiery."

"Who knows until then? And why do we have to have sex all day?"

"Not all day, and it's not a requirement. We have nothing to do but, eat, sleep, and plan our futures here for the next two years."

"Oh, so this is boredom?" Lynx smirked "I should punish you for that."

"It's not boredom. I can't help it, you're stunning." Alex said this with a straight face, she just looked so beautiful even without makeup or fine clothing and accessories. It didn't matter if the tank was old or that the shorts had a tear in one of the legs. Her pale complexion matched with her forest-colored hair, those sinful and vexing eyes...they gave Alex joy as well as a chill.

"Yeah, well you ruined my shirt." Lynx complained "It was fun, but I'm hungry too."

"Aww.." Alex pouted "Can I at least get a kiss? Because I'm not going to lie, that kind of got me..um." Lynx didn't need for him to finish his sentence, she could feel his erection pressing against her shorts furiously.

"No, because you like playing games."

"Not even one?" Alex's voice lowered as he kissed down her neck gently, his hands grabbed her by the waist pulling her back "Lynx."

Lynx faced forward "Yes?" She spoke in a soft tone.

"Your shorts are drenched." Alex could feel the wet spot and watched it drip onto the floor "Are you really going to say you don't want to-

"I do..I just wanted to wait a little bit." Lynx murmured "I just don't want it to become this habit.."

"It won't. I say let us phase out and we'll be stress free."

"Then hurry up." Lynx demanded, Alex slid her shorts halfway down as he slid his pants down. His sword was drawn and sharpened to the point, he pressed its tip into Lynx's overflowing well. It was just as scorching hot as he remembered. His skin was adapting to the feel, the pulpy walls stretched allowing him full access into her deep abyss.

"Ha..." Lynx held her hands on the side of the oven, the thick weapon turned inside her causing her legs to twitch. Alex was prodding against the left and right sides of her canal, sliding in and out, twisting one way then the other while thumping at her back walls giving her a high that could never be replaced.

"You're softer than last time." Alex grunted, pushing inside her. Her cotton candy walls began to transform into a deadly boa which strangled his member quite crudely. "You know I read this article once about how women use vagina weights-

"Mmm...Alex screw the weights." Lynx could feel him go deeper than before "Harder." Alex complied by pumping his hips into her vat of cream, pushing directly as her closed gate. The energy was cold around him, dark and delicious, streaming through Lynx. The feeling was indescribable for her.

"I'm beginning to think you're a masochist." Alex said grinding against her ass.

"Don't annoy me when-

"What, when I'm inside you?" Alex smirked ruefully pulling himself out and watching Lynx slump over her omelet. She removed the pan from its eye and placed it on the counter before turning around leering at him.

"Do you have a problem?"

"No, you can eat your omelet and I can wash u-

"Just, because I like sex a little rough doesn't make me a masochist." Lynx was angry by the joke, she always thought masochists were strange sexually driven people who would do anything from pain just to get them off and it disgusted her. She was enjoying small jolts of pain during sex to add to their mutual arousal.

Alex crossed his arms "Masochists are people too, and I only said it as a joke. If you're going to be mad I might as well stop."

Lynx looked to the side of the room "I know."

"Then shall we stop to enjoy breakfast?" Alex asked smiling "I can make pancakes with berries and cream."

Lynx looked back into his eyes, they were a darkened tone of silver now. It was obvious that she had annoyed him by going off at something so small. But to Lynx it was confusing, she wanted to act like herself, but this was her first real relationship in truth. Alex was kind, forceful at times, comedic, a little dark hearted, and he was caring. He was also weird and extremely intelligent despite his age, he knew of things that even Lynx herself couldn't comprehend.

"Sorry. This is...new."

Alex nodded "I'm not expecting us to live like the Brady Bunch, just live and be happy with one another. Or try at least." Alex was aware of her doubts, because he had them too. After constantly worrying that this chance with her would never come, now that it was here they were both trying to act as they usually did. It was coming off as uneasiness. Living together would be an adjustment, getting used to one another's moods and preferences while under one roof.

"Do you even like that show?"

"It's okay as far as classic tv shows go. But I'm sorry too, I was getting too bossy and arrogant about our love life." Alex rubbed his platinum blonde hair sighing "I'm fine with whatever you want to do, Lynx as long as it doesn't upset us together."

Lynx then blushed rubbing the side of her right arm "Then we can keep going.."

Alex smiled kissing her, Lynx could feel his tongue curled inside her mouth moving together with hers. Alex grabbed her by the waist and picked her up onto the counter next to the pan and plate.

Alex pulled back a little heated himself "So...can I?" Alex's face was red when he looked at Lynx.

Lynx gave a small grin closing her thighs together on the cool surface "It felt nice..I wouldn't mind you doing it again."

Alex reached out palming her luscious breasts, they were warm and heavy. Alex himself admired women based on their personalities first, bodies came later, but he did love the fact that Lynx's were well shaped and full. He could still feel the wetness through her top as he moved his hands right then left moving each mound in opposite directions.

Lynx held down to the counter, feeling her cave water with lust. He took his index, middle, and thumb finger, clipping them onto her nipples to tweak them. The hard flesh refused to turn so easily, but it gave way to a wondrous feeling. Lynx had never felt so sensitive, but every time Alex even touched her nipples she twitched. Alex toyed with her, twisting, pulling, pressing his fingers onto her areolas. Lynx squinted her eyes. There was a large gush that came from nowhere, Lynx felt as if she were exploding through her chest before realizing that her nipples had just spewed all through her top.

"I don't know why you wore something so..flimsy." Alex murmured pulling the top over her head and down onto the floor. Her nipples were still the color of light brown sugar, dripping wet and leaking down onto her torso. Alex didn't waste time in taking her right nipple into his mouth. He licked the fluid around it before sucking the liquid from it. He let his hand rest at her clit, brushing it as he got his fill.

Lynx leaned back breathing calmly, Alex's hot breath beating down on her supple flesh. When Alex was finished, he pressed his hand between the gap between her thighs to unlock them. He then placed himself between the gap and seized Lynx's gate again. It took one long deep dive into the deep end of her pool. Lynx felt lighter than air, so warm all over, her body was practically vibrating.

Lynx pulled Alex's face to her, kissing him forcefully. Their tongues battled each other, searching their mouths with hunger as their bodies became engaged in a sword and sheath battle. It was nice not having to worry about anything, but this moment. Her burden was gone. She still had memories of her sister, but she had avenged her freeing Lynx from more than Caldric's terror. Her bloodlust had simmered down significantly. Her life wasn't tied down now, so all that she had to focus on was Alex.

The throb of his penis penetrating her drenched cavern was like their first and second time together. She could describe his shape and size without ever looking, he scaled her walls with vigor and strength hardening himself further. Lynx wrapped her arms around him and then her legs. Before she knew it Alex was picking her up and with his strength pogoing her body up and down his muscular rod. As Alex speared her, hitting her hidden door's face, she remembered how they first met.

Alex was always strange with a strong presence, but inside there was a darkness tugging at his heartstrings. Even though she was happy, it was a small worry of hers. Alex bounced her taut body up and down until it became limp. Her gooey center puffed out at him every time he slammed into it. After ten more thrusts, Alex and Lynx let themselves go. Alex could feel his power release as Lynx shuddered. It was like a small gale that swept from Alex into Lynx turning the air around them humid.

Still connected, he placed Lynx down onto the counter exhaling "Lynx? You okay?"

Lynx nodded, her body was filled with a boiling gel that gave her a tingle down her lower half "You're always come so intensely."

"Yeah, I'm just glad no trees were around."

"You're controlling your powers?" Lynx guessed.

Alex nodded "I'm going to speak more with Neimos about them later."

"And now?"

"Well, you could eat your omelet. Or we could make love all morning and I'd make you an even better lunch, your choice."

Lynx grinned "Bed."

Alex smiled holding her, he took her upstairs and placed her down onto the olive cotton comforter with navy waved lines. Lynx laid back with her knees up, Alex then lifted one of her legs to place on his shoulder before pushing back into her wealth.

"Mm.." Lynx moaned to herself, the high he raised her leg the deeper he seemed to travel even though there wasn't anywhere else to go. He was pressing against her cervix, but the thought of him pounding her made her excited.

Alex pushed and pulled inside her body, their mixed fluids squirting out of her. She radiated with a burn that made Alex quiver, thrusting harder against her before pulling her other leg up. He then closed the gap between them, moving tightly inside, barely moving an inch out before running back in.

Lynx was at his mercy, she could feel herself tighten around the meaty sword. It was as if she were trying to slice it, but the knife wasn't sharp enough. Lynx gripped the comforter as her breasts jumped up and down with Alex ramming her. When they both came again, Alex peeled off her for a small break and laid next to her.

"I could have died." Alex laughed.

"Please, you like the pain too." Lynx nudged him "Maybe you're the masochist."

"No, I can't take it when Rumi scratches me."

"Are you fucking Rumi?"

"No, but if you didn't know better I'm sure that's what you'd think."

Lynx smiled "Oh, I would."

"One day, when I get a new cat you should know that you'll always be the prettiest in this home."

"Be glad you made me cum, my brain's still regaining its strength."

1...34567...9