Vermillion: Transforming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine is too, but I feel sharper because of it." Alex said determined.

"I want to feel this sharpen" Lynx tapped the side of his penis "And harder when you make love to me. If not you'll have to play with yourself for the rest of the morning."

Alex rolled on top of her "Please, we'll both be numb."

"Then get to work." Lynx bossed, Alex only smiled in return.

Later than night Lynx met Luna, Brina, Iris, and April at the entry of the castle. Luna wore a black halter top and designer jeans, Brina wore capris and an orange off the shoulder top, Iris was in a little emerald strapless dress, April wore a hot red silk dress with a mini skirt and straps. Lynx just wore jeans, a dark brown top, black jacket, and pants.

"We're going out for drinks, what is this?" April gaped at Lynx's outfit causing the latter to scowl "Nevermind, I guess it will do. So, are you girls ready?"

"Yes, we have our phones in purses and Luna and Brina have the money." Iris proclaimed.

"Yeah, we can go to the movie rental afterwards." Brina said.

"Where are we going again?" Luna asked looking at her phone. She had now mapped out most of Verdure, she knew that there were at least four clubs total in the entire city. One was very high class while the other three were dance clubs.

"El-vee."

"The elf club?" April squinted "Didn't they just open?"

"That sounds fun." Iris told them "Elves go hard when they party."

"Elves?" Lynx looked at Luna to explain.

"Right, so while we were away apparently Eliza screened some new residents. Wood elf, Snow elf, and a Dark elf."

"She allowed a dark elf into this kingdom?" April could hardly fathom it "The trouble they cause starts out as small and-

"April, Eliza's pretty much a law. I doubt it's as bad as you think. Besides they're all cousins apparently, something about their homes being destroyed and all they had were one another."

Nick told her that afternoon that more paranormals had moved in and assimilate among the humans as well as their own. The elves each came from certain tribe and despite them all being so different they began living in different regions across the country. But they kept finding trouble with those who were too eager shade them for being different. Then they heard about Vermillion and came as soon as they could. Each made a plea to Elizabeth and wanted to start living their lives without someone judging them or threatening to harm them.

Elizabeth was suspicious, but found no darkness around any of them and allowed them a temporary stay and work pass. She was curious to see what they would do with the time and space given. It wasn't long before they set up their own club, it was screened for drugs and liquor as all new opened establishments offering alcohol were. The three cousins were not living the life living uptown in Verdure and partying downtown in their new club. El-vee had become the new hotspot lately bringing in a great revenue for the elves.

"I guess it's worth a shot." April sniffed.

"What do you have against elves? They're pretty positive, most are anyway." Iris chirped.

"It's nothing."

"Then let's go." Luna said taking the lead.

"No limo service?" Lynx eyed her, were they really going to walk around the city the entire time while staying there. Having no type of vehicle was kind of stupid in her opinion.

"You have a better chance at winning the lottery." Luna grinned.

Once they were downtown outside of El-vee they could see the black building with neon blue and green doors, the letters El-vee were dark blue fading to pink externally lit. There was a black velvet rope cutting off the wannabes and fire starters with the addition of a bouncer, tall, tan, with hair that matched the night sky holding onto a lethal clipboard and pen.

"I thought this was a free for all." April whispered to Brina who waved at the bouncer who waved back.

"It is, that's Bryan. His grandmother runs the shopping center down here." Brina walked over and spoke with him privately before nodding at April and the rest. Bryan only smiled nodding in response.

"Alright, let's go." Brina said coming back, Bryan held the rope up with some behind it groaning as Brina had the connections to get her friends in.

Inside was dark, so dark that none of the women could tell what color the walls were. There were four multi-colored disco balls sitting in the corners of the room, all the colors moved and met one another causing confusion as where they would land. The dance floor was in the middle of the room where the stereo systems were in the back of room scattering throughout the room with monstrous vibrations. The bar was across the room and near that were black leather booths and tables..

"It's very busy.." Lynx commented, the music was okay but was too loud when entering the room.

"That means it's popular, let's go!" April wrangled everyone to the second booth. "Better?"

Lynx nodded, the music wasn't as killer, and there were less people around bumping into her. "For now."

"Hm, Luna have you ever been to a club before?" April asked "I know your mother did in her youth, but-

"Not really.." Luna said observing the full dance floor, everyone was letting loose smiling, letting go of all their woes "I did a couple of times. It was fun, but every time I went something happened. Fights, someone slept with someone's boyfriend, drug deal failed, sex scandal in the bathrooms, bartender's robbing the owner's blind."

"Nice way to start the night, Luna.." Iris said in a low irritated voice.

"Sorry, it's been years since I've went out and usually it was alone..so.."

"Oh my god..is this your first girl's night out?" Iris gushed "You're a girl group virgin."

Lynx and Brina laughed at Iris who seemed dead serious. Luna gave a half smile "I guess I am."

"Ohh, so we get to pop your cherry tonight. Sweet."

"You seem to be fitting in well, Iris." April said with a smoothing smile.

"Oh, thanks." Iris raised her hand to attract a waiter, it took only thirty seconds before a man came over. All the women knew before he even spoke that he wasn't normal, he had chestnut hair with dark mauve eyes, wearing a dress shirt and pants matching in a black tone.

"Ladies." His voice was smooth and a little lazy, his eyes seemed bored as he held out a notepad and pen in his hand "What would you like?"

"What do you recommend?" April said seductively, she flashed her eyes as if trying to pull him into her web. He gave a small grin back.

"Anything that I suggest to the Crimson Witch may be a little less than grandiose."

"Cute and in the know, but I'm okay with anything you'd have to offer. So please, tell me."

"Are we here to hangout or be on a date?" Lynx whispered to Luna who shrugged not really sure why April needed to flirt wantonly when she had her three favored, faithful, boyfriends waiting for her at home.

"Well, tonight we're offering a new creation. It's called HD, Hypnotic Drop."

"That sounds fascinating, I'll have one." April said not breaking eye contact.

"Absinthe." Lynx stated.

"Vodka with lemon please." Luna added.

"I'll have the same." Brina said "And Iris?"

"Three Tequila shots." Iris beamed "And a Vodka with lemon."

The waiter nodded writing the orders down "I'll have your drinks ready soon. Ladies." He then slinked away into the darkness of the club. Soon he came back with a tray, HD was in a long cylindrical glass, it was bright glaring blue with an orange wedge.

"Thank you." April smiled "So...you and your two cousins run this lovely little club?" Everyone looked up at the man to catch his profile better, you could barely see the small point at the end of his ears.

"We do, though I'm not the waiter I do like to partake in the actual work. So do my cousins."

"And in the day you do what exactly? Inventory?"

"I spend the day inside lounging around, relaxing." He said with a slight smirk.

"Hmm, and your cousins?"

"They work on their day lives. As much as I would love to spend the night chatting away with beautiful women I do have to get back to work. I'm sure we'll see each other around though."

"Hopefully soon." April grinned the entire time until he walked away before drinking half of her glass down "He's too hot."

"I agree." Iris had already downed her three shots and was now slow sipping on her vodka. "Hey Lynx, what do you think?"

Lynx shrugged "I have a thing for blondes apparently."

"But he's a crazy hot blonde." Iris pointed out "Does he really have a cat fetish?"

Lynx shrugged again not really sure how to make conversation out of something as small as that.

"Who cares? He doesn't love Rumi more than Lynx." Luna interrupted "Anyway after a few more rounds and maybe a dance or two we drop by the movie place. Anyone have any favorites? Genres?"

"As long as it's not a rom-com." Lynx groaned.

"I agree." Luna nodded, rom coms were bit silly and at times just plain stupid about love and relationships "Drama?"

"If there's action then yes." Iris bounced "Lynx what about you?"

Lynx looked down at her glass "Mystery."

"Really?" April looked confused "I'm all for action with bloodshed, but what type of mystery?"

"The type with action and bloodshed."

"What about you Brina?" Luna wondered.

"I'm good with whatever."

April then gave a sinister grin "Then I have an idea."

After a few drinks and Iris and April dancing around the room they went to the movie rental and purchased two movies, one which no one was expecting to watch that night came to be in their possession. Lynx had unfurled just a little and that was at the rental when comparing and contrasting movies which was conversation that mainly included her, Luna, and April.

As they made their way inside the guys were in study with Nick drinking scotch. There was Dom, Alex, and Sirus. Alex had come to speak with his king about the possibility of his opening up his own store. He was also anxious about the girls.

Their worry grew constant, so Nick opted a light drink in the study where they discussed Nick's books, the large vivid paintings of his family, and the moon painting. Other topics came up randomly like about the land, different cities, and kingdoms around the world.

"Why not a lounge?" Sirus asked looking around, he had a wine glass full of vodka that he was working on.

"I never needed one and I often lounge here. There are several rooms that I rarely occupy, I don't really need another." Nick placed his glass of whiskey on his desk sitting in his chair.

Dom had milk, with a dash of Kalua while Alex had scotch.

Alex looked around puzzled and slightly buzzed "Your majesty if I'm not being to forward can I ask a question?"

Dom seemed amused by how formally Alex spoke. "Sure, Alex."

"Why is there no picture of your mother?" It was a fair question, one that many asked including Dominic and Luna. History wrote her off as a mysterious beauty, never to be seen.

"She never wanted popularity, she knew her life would only reside in these walls..and that there wouldn't be any triumphant tale of her struggles." Nick told him "Elizabeth remembers. She remembers her perfectly."

"That's a shame." Sirus said sipping from his glass "Those times were incredibly harsh towards women."

"And what would you know about it? You weren't born then." Dom sniped.

"What about your parents, Dominic? What were they like?"

"They were thieving murderers, mystery solved." Dom said bluntly, he didn't like having been asked over and over about his family. It burned a part of him that desperately wished he'd never had such blood running in his veins.

"Mystery not solved." Sirus said back "But I guess I won't pry..."

"Awww. Dom, were they poor? Mother was when came to Verdure." Alex said peppily.

Nick looked at Dom who shrugged "We were dirt poor, they wanted a child, but I became a responsibility. They left me to my own devices, I learned on my own, and when I only had a mother, she got arrested. And I became the child of misfortune."

Sirus squinted "I've heard of that before, the saying at least."

"I'm from a small village that's now one of the greatest cities in this kingdom, Salrea."

Sirus nodded "A child of misfortune, whose parents were known for their misdeeds must be a child of corruption, of death. The parents' sin becomes the child's misfortune. And you call it great?"

"It's great now, Sirus." Nick clarified "But we have our pains about it."

"I have distain for it, Nick. Not pain." Dominic corrected, his eyes went dark when he said those words and then he looked into his glass "Pain is memory."

"Until we all forget." Sirus said raising his glass, everyone did clinking them before taking a drink. Then they heard the sound of laughter.

"Si! Si! Where are you?!" A voice called.

"Someone's drunk.." Sirus sighed and went downstairs before bringing Iris' group in.

"Boy's night in seems boring..." April frowned "Gentlemen where is the fun?"

Alex raised his glass with Dominic.

"Cute." Lynx looked around and saw the paintings "Eerie."

"Which one?" Luna whispered.

"Both."

Nick sighed "We were just talking about our families and cities."

Luna went over to him and gave him a peck on the mouth "Whiskey, neat. Tasty. We're going to watch movies in Dom's room, you guys should do something other than drink and...remininsce. It smells like bitter memories in here."

"Bittersweet?" Alex asked.

"No, just bitter."

Luna didn't dare say she could sense Dom's anger towards something or someone. "But it's none of our business. You can join us if you want."

"We're fine, but thank you." Nick smiled.

Iris clung to Sirus "Let me sip."

"No, how much did you let her drink April?" Sirus asked.

"Um enough? She's an adult." April scoffed before heading downstairs, Brina waved at Dom before going along with a tipsy Iris.

"You know this was a ruse, right?" Dom grinned at Lynx.

Luna smiled and so did Lynx who turned to the guys "Luna told me at the very beginning guys, we're good." Lynx then left patting Alex on the shoulder "Don't get wasted."

"Love you." Alex smiled after she left.

"Really?" Sirus said.

"Let's be honest, Lynx wouldn't have fell for that. And this way we're not lying. Lynx is...cool. Later." Luna then went downstairs leaving the guys questioning what happened earlier in the evening.

In Dom's room the ladies got comfortable on the couch with dvds that they had rented. Luna worked the player while the others got out chips, popcorn, and candy as if it were the movies.

"Holy butterballs, Johnny it's a big one!" It was the first line Luna's ears heard once she sat down. She could make out a man and woman in bed, clearly doing something adventurous, but not what she assumed.

"What the hell is this?" Lynx asked, everyone turned to April who smiled innocently.

"Iris picked them out. I thought one was an action movie." April murmured looking through the bag "Iris?"

Iris smiled drunkenly "Lets watch this one first."

"Iris, this is porn.." Brina said covering her eyes.

"Movie porn...I think this one is from a few decades ago. But the quality's pretty good." Iris commented tilting her head to the side "Technique is everything."

"Is there anything else in there or do I have to raid Dom's stash?" Luna asked.

"There is, but it's a rom-com." April told her. Everyone, but Brina seemed to deflate after hearing that.

"Zombies?" Luna put out there.

"Yes!" Iris jumped up "Zombie porn!"

"Yes to anything, and Iris it's not porn." April helped her sit down "I wonder if the herbs in those drinks she downed has an adverse effect on nymphs.."

"It would explain a lot, Iris could drink Elyra under a table. And yes to zombies." Lynx voted.

Luna looked at Brina unsure if she would consent, she knew Brina enjoyed rom-coms, and cheesy flicks, and never knew her preferences in movies besides that.

"As long as it's not some werewolf slasher flick, I'm happy." Brina told her.

"Sweet." Luna took out that dvd and replaced it with one of Dom's zombie movies. "How are you and Lurch?"

"We're great.." Brina started and looked down "Sometimes I think it's hard for him to break free. I mean I wasn't there when he changed and he's slowing cracking his shell. Smiling more."

"Love does that to you." Brina looked to see Luna smiling serenely at her "And new changes in life. The change he went through may have left him...barren. But it doesn't mean he'll stay that way. Nick told me." Everything was an adjustment when Dom's life was renewed, but he grew from it, he was still growing.

Brina blushed shying away "His majesty is kind, Dom is too. He's just a little awkward at times, but I find it to be cute. I was so nervous at first, about being together, he's been such a good friend over the years. But sometimes you just have to go for it."

"I agree." Luna murmured looking back at the movie Sometimes you just had to go for it, it stuck in Luna's mind throughout the film.

After everyone left and Dom turned in for the night, Luna returned to the study where Wen had just served a cup of coffee to Nick who was slumping in his chair.

"Ah, Miss Luna-

"Luna's fine, Wen."

"Would you like anything from the kitchen before I turn in? Everyone else is already in bed." Wen smiled.

"No, but thank you." Luna smiled back and sat across from Nick. Wen then bowed and went to clean up the kitchen.

"So, you have something on your mind?" Nick asked sensing her curiosity.

"Yes, a change of plans. Our date next week."

"What about it?" Nick sat up barely buzzed.

"I don't want the surprise, I want it, the entire experience."

Nick licked his lips and sighed "Luna, we agreed with everything that's going o-

"And that's the thing. Even with my evil uncle and Iris' aunt out of the picture, every day there's a problem. Problems occur with or without us, Nick. And you're using it as an excuse, because you're scared too."

Nick gulped "Too?"

Luna rubbed her arm nervously "Yes too, it's a bit nerve-wracking thinking all the time if things...work out."

Nick laughed "Are you embarrassed?"

"Are you drunk?"

"No."

Luna shrugged "Maybe, but putting it off so many times makes me feel like I'm in high school again. Living in the now is the better option."

"Okay." Nick grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it "Next week. But what about Dom? He fears this more than we do."

Luna frowned at the thought, Dom knew Nick's strength was afraid of him accidently hurting Luna(who he thought of as his sister, annoying, but one he loved).

"We'd have to approach him carefully...but he'll have to get over it eventually. We can't make him see or feel what we feel. Well, never mind you can, but don't."

Nick squeezed her palm "Another hurdle."

"But I think it's worth the price." Luna squeezed back.

When next week came, Sirus was back in Hirea, Lynx was finally starting to like Verdure, Neimos was still visiting his son, and the castle daily, while Dom and Brina's relationship continued to grow. Luna however was different.

Luna felt like a cheerleader, which disgusted her. Stomach full of butterflies, shying away from looks at the table, thoughts all on one subject. She was happy when the night finally came. Luna wore a light sky-blue mermaid silhouette dress accented with pearl accessories. She met Nick outside by the cliffside, he wore a black suit and navy shirt with and black pants and tie.

It wasn't a normal date. Luna could recall colors, so many lights flashing at night as they visited a restaurant in the central of Verdure, it was light and classic with a touch of gothic elegance. Everyone stared at first, but eventually left the couple alone. They spent hours talking about themselves, their friends, Vermillion itself, and all the things they hoped to do one day.

1...456789