Vernal Recollections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were very happy, and fit like a dwarf-made hinge. It broke me heart when she passed away. We didn't even have time to marry. That's one of the reasons I left me clan to wander. I wanted to be with the trees. I wanted to be free like she was."

"Oh Lovey, I'm so sorry."

"Nah, that was a very, very long time ago, lass. I remember the girl who lived, not the girl who took sick and died. She had some kind of blood trouble – just started gettin' weaker one day and never pulled out of it. Never lost her spirit though, and we never lost our love. I got no regrets, and this is a happy story of good love and great sex, I'm tellin' ye. I intended fer ye to be impressed that a lass smaller than me took this ridiculous-sized cock all the way to the hilt and asked fer more. That's a dwarf girl for ye."

"I am definitely impressed, Lovey. Clara sounds like an amazing woman," Hannah agreed. "Let's get some sleep, and I'll explain in the morning why Mistress Gally had me watch her that night while hidden in the cupboard. She and your dwarf beloved would have enjoyed comparing stories."

*****

"A lot of the training a witch goes through is focused on learning to control her body to a very fine degree. The greater intent is that if you can control your body, then you can control your will, for it takes will to control the body. Then with further training you can likewise influence the greater Pattern by the same focus of will if you act in harmony with the it," Hannah explained.

Lomain had taken his second draught of hawthorn and breakfast was a pleasant memory. Hannah had also been properly measured for her new sling, all the while with Lomain's erection slapping her thighs every time he turned to write down a number on his notes and forcing him to sit down twice for moments of dizziness. Now the two friends were once again lounging naked on a blanket in the sun outside Hannah's cottage. Hannah was hand-grinding herbs, and Lomain was sewing her new sling with deceptive skill for not appearing to be paying the slightest attention to what his fingers were doing.

Hannah continued, "All of this sounds impressive until your mistress makes you keep a muscle you didn't even know you had contracted for an hour just to prove that you can maintain your focus that long and because it has some mysterious effect on the flow of energy in the body that isn't apparent to you for months or years. You learn to accept on faith in your mistress that these disciplines are part of the tradition to help you reach further thresholds of understanding.

"All of this training lets those of my kind do all kinds of interesting physical things and to discover our bodies as wondrous, sacred, fun places; however, it depends on the witch and her particular body what she learns about herself. The guidance of her mistress also facilitates a lot of this discovery, because a lot of these explorations are things a woman would not attempt of her own initiative. Witches are incredibly practical, though. If these things didn't serve a purpose, they would not be part of the tradition.

"It was in this way that Mistress Gally found out that she really liked to feel filled. She never told me exactly what her mistress had put her through to discover that, but apparently it opened that desire in her. Her mistress is a savage old witch, so I can't imagine what it was. How the topic came up in conversation with the two of us was during Rhul's rehabilitation.

"We had just finished milking his magnificent cock for the second time, and we were walking together under the stars when I made the comment that I wondered what it would be like to feel someone his size inside me. You must understand that I was speaking rhetorically – as Rhul was under Mistress Gally's dominion, his body was her property. The only reason I was permitted to touch him at all was at her invitation.

"She surprised me by stating that he would most certainly be very pleasurable to take inside. As I mentioned before, Mistress Gally was a very small woman and her hand wouldn't even fit around his shaft, so I expressed a certain amount of respectful disbelief.

"I remember how she replied in that very disconcerting calm way she had, 'Well my childe, perhaps I like that kind of thing. Just wait, and maybe you'll see.'

"As you know she slid him entirely inside herself the following night with no difficulty whatsoever and rode him until he could go no more. For my own part I couldn't even pleasure myself inside the cupboard for fear of disturbing them. I think that was my punishment for doubting her.

"When I apologized later, she explained to me her fascination with fullness in a rare moment of self revelation. Apparently her insides were such that she could take a very large cockstem inside without pain, and that intense feeling of penetration was very stimulating to her. Most women are not like that."

"Believe me, I know," added Lomain.

"She also showed me a private collection of exquisitely carved wooden phalli that she had been gathering for a number of years," Hannah continued with a sly grin. "She called them her 'magickal wands' and would use them often for magick and for pleasure. Some of them were rather enormous."

"I'm familiar with those," Lomain said, quite seriously. "I have a second cousin who makes them over in Bremin or some such. She's quite the woodcarver. Perhaps she should come visit yer mistress."

"Mistress Gally probably knows of her already. I have unending respect for my mistress, but she is definitely a wild woman. From even the hints that she has given me, I stand in awe of her sexual boldness and creativity... definitely not a fuck for the faint of heart," Hannah laughed and stretched her incredibly sybaritic body in the sun. "How goes the sewing?"

"Aye, well. We should be ready fer final fittin' tonight. It's goin' to be a bit heavy, but if I designed it properly, the iron and bone bracing should compensate fer its own weight."

"Is it a design that can be built upon later? I expect I'll keep getting bigger as I get older."

"Sure, lass. I'll just have to make ye a new one each time, but it's no trouble to me at all if it means gettin' to spend time with ye and yer bountiful assets."

"You've not commented on my bountiful ass yet," Hannah teased, playing on his words.

"Oh, quite fine it is, my witch," the dwarf replied smoothly, "and not too bountiful. In fact, ye have a tiny little backside by dwarf standards. The arse is not really me thing though, meself bein' much more enthralled by the jiggly bits up front. I've only ever done an arse once. Ye ever done it?"

"No, and I'm not interested in changing that. I know a lot of people like it, but it strikes me as unnatural... at least for me. I believe my mistress very much liked it that way though, so I cannot decry the practice totally. Dwarf women must be durable if one took a cock your size up her rear."

"Oh, it weren't a dwarf. It was me little orc ranger that one winter's entrapment."

"Really? Was she an especially large woman?"

"Not at all, she was a wiry little thing not much taller than meself."

"Oh now you must tell me how this was accomplished," Hannah prompted.

"First tell me what a dwarf's got to do to get somethin' to eat around here," Lomain grumbled.

"I have bread and cheese for lunch."

"What about supper, then?"

"Oh, I suppose I could pry something noxious out of the ground and boil it for soup."

"Bah," the ranger snorted and picked up an egg-sized stone from the grass at the edge of the blanket. "Y'see yon rabbit over by the fallen poplar?"

"Yes, I do."

"Friend of yours?"

"No more nor less than any rabbit."

"Good," Lomain said and squinted to judge the distance before drawing his arm back. "I'm cookin' tonight."

*****

The rabbit was stuffed with wild onions, rubbed with freshly picked herbs, and roasted over a slow fire. It was absolutely delicious despite having been preceded by a final draught of hawthorn infusion and handicapped by a certain lack of mead with which to wash it down. Both Hannah and Lomain rested easily in the slowly darkening cottage and made little conversation as they each allowed the simple ecstasy of a full belly ample time to be appreciated.

"Finished!" Lomain stated suddenly and looked up from his seaming. "Let's do yer final fittin' and adjustment, me witch."

They both stood and the dwarf wrapped the new sling around her from the front. This brought his face very close to where the witch was holding her breasts in the proper position, and his beard brushed against her nipples, making her giggle. As might be expected, Lomain's erection also immediately began to rise. Their bodies were close enough, however, that as Lomain put the final stitches in the two metal clasps that held the sling together in the front, the swelling head of his cock brushed along the smooth inner flesh of Hannah's right thigh as it rose.

"Oh! I can feel that you are as excited about this new sling as I am," Hannah teased gently.

"Somethin' like that," Lomain grinned and stepped back to see how everything fit. "I think yer done there, lass."

"Oh Lovey, it looks and feels marvelous!" Hannah exclaimed as she examined herself. "I knew it would be well made but this is amazing."

She bounced on her toes and shook her shoulders to verify that she was restrained both comfortably and securely in place. Her twins held firm and high in their new custom contraption.

"I have been a bit sore today from spending all this time with no support, so this helps a great deal. You were right that the extra weight is compensated by the design of the braces. I don't know how I can thank you."

She swept him into a hug which not only pushed his face into her newly elevated cleavage, but also slid his cock between her legs a few inches below the cleft of her pussy. When she felt it, she hugged his girth with her thighs for an extra measure of gratitude.

"Yer company and hospitality are enough. Not to mention yer medicinal skills seemed to have done the trick," Lomain replied as he stepped back and waved his full erection at her. "No trouble at all."

Hannah reached out and gave him a squeeze and a couple of experimental pumps. Lomain's cock was solid and pulsing. He was as erect as possible and didn't even look pale.

"I'd say things are definitely looking up!" the witch confirmed with a wicked leer. "Now before bed you must tell me about your winter sojourn with your adventurous little orc girl."

"I am rather proud of this," Lomain agreed and gripped his rigid shaft to resume stroking where Hannah left off. "By me beard, it's harder than it's been in a decade. I guess ye don't notice the gradual down slope until the height is once again apparent.

"But yes, I do owe ye a tale those winter days," the dwarf acquiesced and took a seat by the fire. "Every time I think of those days I get a chill. It was so bloody cold."

Hannah spread a quilt by the fire. Then she sat on the floor near him and prepared to listen.

*****

"It was about a hunnerd-thirty years ago up away northeast of here in the foothills of the Amethyst Mountains. We had a late winter storm where the early spring rains turned to heavy snow and blowing wind and didn't let up fer three or four days.

"I woke up that first night in the lean-to I had constructed against the rain just as the temperature really began to fall and the drops began to turn into big, wet flakes. The weather had the look of wantin' to stay fer a while, so I knew I had to find more durable shelter. Lucky fer me I knew where an old bear cave was within an hour's run; the only trick was whether or not I'd find it occupied by a hibernatin' grump.

"It took me more like two hours in the dark and the quickly accumulatin' snow, but it was right where I remembered. A couple of stones and shouts in the hole didn't bring out a sleepy fleabag, so I hopped in. It was pitch black, but dry, fairly clean, and completely unoccupied, so I bundled up and went back to sleep shiverin' there in the dark.

"A short time later a shout woke me up 'bout the time a stone thwacked me in the noggin'. It seemed I wasn't the only one what knew about that particular den, so I hailed whoever it was with a ranger tribal greetin' that it was safe to enter. The newcomer knew the greetin' and gave the proper answer before comin' in.

"It was a funny voice that answered, but I wasn't prepared to see an orc woman sittin' there with me when I lit a candle. Dwarves and orcs don't get along too well, as ye know. We got thousands of years of hate built up, so that was a tense first night. I can't speak a lick of orcish, and she only knew a couple words I understood. The best we could do was use tribal codes to establish that we were both rangers in need of shelter, and that we meant each other no harm. Then I extinguished the candle. Gods, it was cold that night, even bundled up underground. So there we huddled together in a space about three quarters the size of yer bed not countin' the tunnel in and two little alcoves in the back.

"By what we figured must be morning, we were convinced we were stuck. It was still pitch black in the hole, so we knew that the snow was deep over the entrance. An arrow from her quiver couldn't touch fresh air when she poked it through the snow at the top of the tunnel. Ye never want to try to dig out of a drift ye can't see daylight through. Sure as not, ye'd get halfway out, get stuck in place, and freeze to death, so we were gonna be immobile fer a while. Typical bear cave though, there must've been a vent hole somewhere 'cause we were gettin' enough air down there survive, and if ye listened close ye could hear the wind howlin'. It wasn't safe enough to burn a candle fer long though, so we sat in the dark and communicated with hand signs and tracker codes pressed into each other's palms.

"We had enough food to feed us both fer two weeks and plenty of snow within reach to drink. We were both confident that we'd get out before the food ran out, so that limited out problems to two: where to relieve ourselves and how to keep warm.

"The first problem wasn't too hard to solve. The bear that had used the den last had a regular spot in one of the two alcoves in the back that served us the same. It'd smell bad, but what're ye goin' to do?

"The second problem was more interestin'. Lyin' on the ground as we were will suck the heat out of ye, so we knew had to get off the ground somehow. That was somethin' we could affect, so we put me bedroll on the ground, blocked the tunnel entrance with me rucksack, and covered the openin's of the two alcoves with her cloak. We then layered all our extra clothes on top of me bedroll and put her bedroll on top of them to make a fairly thick pallet that protected us from sinkin' our body heat into the ground. We kept me cloak to cover us and put all our food in her rucksack. That left us in a little pocket of softness that we cold hopefully keep warm for the duration.

"After that we just sat in silence for who knows how long. When we were hungry we ate. When we had to eliminate we crawled to the back of the cave behind her cloak. When we were tired we slept. There was no way to mark the passage of time in the pitch black, even as well as dwarves and orcs (and rangers no less) can see in the dark. We hung onto each other's hands to try to stave off goin' crazy just sittin' there in the dark.

"The only thing that was constant was the cold. Bein' off the ground helped a lot, but sittin' still doesn't generate much new heat. Even wrapped in me cloak, we shivered all the time, her more'n me 'cause she was smaller.

"Now, have ye ever slept in a bedroll in the cold, my witch?"

"Yes, of course."

"How did ye stay warm?"

"First you get off the ground so you don't lose your heat to it – you have already mentioned that. Second, you take off as many clothes as you can so your body heat can fill the bedroll," Hannah answered easily. "It works like an animal in a nest."

"Absolutely correct. If ye don't get nekkid, the bedroll stays cold, and ye never get any warmer. It sounds the opposite of what ye'd think, but it's one of the first things ye learn when ye sleep out of doors," Lomain affirmed.

"So eventually I had enough of shiverin' and signed in her hand the ranger codes for,Skinned -- person -- points way to -- warm -- shelter. She was still for a minute then tugged on me shirt and signed back,skinned -- question. I signed back,Yes. Then she replied,Skinned -- person -- plan is good -- dwarf -- go first.

"So I shucked off me clothes, shoved them into me rucksack to make it even thicker against heat loss in the tunnel openin', and crawled under the cloak again. I hadn't realized how much the condensation from our breath had wet me clothes and how much that had chilled me. After a few minutes me body heat filled the space in our pallet bed, and I stopped shiverin'.

"I found her hand again and signed,Warm -- successful. Within moments she had stuffed her clothes into the pallet and crawled under the cloak with me. Her hand found its way to the middle of me chest, and she signed,Skinned -- orc -- body -- close -- is safe -- question. I put me hand on hers and signed back,Is safe -- dwarf -- warm."

"She tentatively snuggled herself up to me right side with her right hand still on me chest. We were both dirty and smelly and sticky, but her sinewy body felt good against me own. Her small, round breasts and cold-stiffened nipples rubbed against me arm, and I could feel her coarse pubic hair brushin' me hip. Shortly, she stopped shiverin' and gave a deep sigh very close to me ear. Her hand said,Is safe -- orc -- warm -- battle is won.

"We lay comfortably together enjoyin' the warmth for some time, and then I began to chuckle. It alarmed her at first until she understood that I was laughin'.Dwarf – question, she signed, and I responded,Identify -- orc -- question.

"Then it was her turn to chuckle and in a throaty voice she said, 'Seeffra.' Her voice was startlin' loud in the dark after all the silence.

"'See-fra,' I repeated to her. She signedYeson me chest, followed by,Identify -- dwarf -- question. I whispered me name in proper dwarvish to her, and she repeated, 'Luv-in' back to me. Then she signed,Orc -- dwarf -- successful -- warm -- has need -- sleeping, and drifted off to a peaceful sleep."

"Lovey," Hannah interrupted, "this is one of the sweetest things I have heard in a long time. I'm sure it was frightening being trapped in the absolute dark and terrible cold like that, especially with someone who in any other circumstance would be considered a natural hereditary enemy. It sounds like you found genuine solace with each other in a very tough situation, though."

"Well I ain't yer typical dwarf, and she wasn't yer typical orc. We were both rangers after all, so at least we kinda knew how the other would think. That's why I wasn't too surprised that things turned out like they did, despite the racial differences and odd conditions."

"Please continue," Hannah replied with a naughty twinkle. "I am positively dripping with anticipation."

"Are ye now?" Lomain said and peered down at her in the weak light.

Hannah stroked her fingers through the warmth of her pussy and showed them glistening in the firelight. Lomain's cockstem lifted anew at the sight.

"Please continue," Hannah repeated.

"Aye," replied the dwarf and began absently stroking himself as he resumed the tale.

"It ended up bein' the simple proximity of our naked bodies that got the better of us. At some point during that sleep together, Seeffra worked her right leg up over me right leg as she snuggled up to me. Whether she meant to or not, her knee was nudgin' up under me balls and her fuzzy little pussy was rubbin' on me thigh. Needless to say I woke up when me old cockstem sprang up, and me balls dodged around a bit on her knee. The sensation must've tickled her, 'cause she woke up enough to reach down to see what was movin' against her knee. Partway down from me chest she encountered me cock and closed her hand upon on it.