All Comments on 'Veronica'

by woody_strokem

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
enticing

Every stroke can be felt.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 19 years ago
Very hot!

Excellent story! Hope you are going to continue with these two.

jakkjakkover 19 years ago
awesome

just the kind of story i love to read thanks for writeing it. "jakk"

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Fresh!

Good Story! It was believable! Hope they have more encounters!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More please! :)

A++++ I reall liked the fast that you showed actual love instead of just lust from the kiss and holding hands..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

I just loved your story and your style of coming across with the story it was terrific ty keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AWESOME:

defies gravity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just as it would happen

All of us with older sisters have experienced this fantesy, and as written, the writer sequenced events just as they would likely happen naturally. More!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tender love

Excellent story - the kind every younger brother has dreamed of. Tender and sweet and yet filled with passion.I can imagine Sam's semen leaking from V's swollen sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This deserves a sequel

This was great, but does anyone else here think there should be a sequel? It cant be over just after one time now can it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I agree

This story was hot. It was erotic. It deserves a sequal. Well done & Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

Awesome! I agree - definately deserves a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TALENTED

I READ YOUR STORY OF 10-12-05 FIRST AND THIS ONE SECOND ANDI HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT FORGET ABOUT THE DETAILED REALISTIC SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS THAT YOU DESCRIBE SO WELL , YOU HAVE THE TALENT TO BE WRITING BEST SELLING NOVELS AND MORE.

GREAT TALENT

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was

beautifully written and emotionally charged. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just Awesome

God damn this one made me blow one hell of a load, i love this story...u gotta do a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME is not enough!!

The dream of the Blue Lagoon! Fantastic story. Had me throbbing the whole time. Great writing!

SmokeEaterSmokeEaterover 18 years ago
Simple

Quite simply, a wonderful story. Well written, extremely erotic, great pacing.

I'm with everyone else. Please write some more about these two.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Almost as good as the Blue Lagoon movie/story, except in that one brother made sister pregnant. If that would have happened here, this story would have been an easy '100'. Perhaps you will add a few chapters on this one to include that? I'm waiting....

pinktequilapinktequilaabout 18 years ago
ooo

omg i love this i wish i had a little brother lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ectasy

wish it had been my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Done

Very Nice, but you shouldn't do a sequel. This would risk completely screwing it up. Only do one if you think it is best than the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding Job

I loved it, but truly think a sequel would ruin a perfect tale.

You have a gift for incest tales and should try others.

halekaneohehalekaneoheover 17 years ago
Incestious Insight

Although not a fan of incest, I found this quite stimulating. The descriptive writing and characters' profiling bring life to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ummmmmmmmmmm

Let's see more of this

KissMyTattoo8KissMyTattoo8almost 17 years ago
My panties are soaked.

Wow. When you described the second orgasm where you were actually screwing your sister... An amazing description. I have never heard an orgasm described so beautifully. I would love to have you on top of me talking like THAT! Fantastic! I agree with the others, though. A sequel may ruin this good thing. But write something else, damn it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it!

A very hot story. Loved the descriptions and the scene was just hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
100% Beautiful

Woody....this was wonderful. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very good

a very good story if you write a second chapter one way to go would be for sam to buy the land that the pool is on and build a house for him and veronica perhaps using the waterfall to power a genaratorand also to supply water for the house

ChevMan69ChevMan69over 15 years ago
Fantastic

Well written story that did keep this readers' attention. I found the reading easy and with ease; you did a grand job. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fukn Perfect

this was a great tale of a brother and sister findn lust for each other write more plz

thetricky8000thetricky8000over 14 years ago
Finally...

Woody, I have nothing but praise for you. This story...it's equal to the legendary writers of erotic literature in every way. The way you described each event...I felt like I was there. Actually, I felt even closer to the story. I felt like I was Sam. I, for one, am truly in a relationship that most call incest. Just like Sam and Veronica in the story. Only, my relationship with my sister is a bit deeper than theirs. But I'm comparing reality to fiction. This story made me remember that the only "freaks" in the world are the ones who don't UNDERSTAND incest. Who you fall in love with is not your choice. It's destiny. Fate. Whatever you would call it. There is no reason why mere titles such as "brother" or "sister" or anything that suggests blood ties should be frowned upon by almost every society in the world if those titles find true love amongst themselves. Basically, no relationship should be shunned or forbidden or made taboo because of mere words and titles. I'm glad you posted this story. I understand that there are many stories similar to this one on here, but it was this one that made me post this comment of praise. Long live love...no matter who it may be with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love your story

I especially like your description of the setting - the flair of a hot summer day at a secluded swimming hole really is something special. The rest of the story was hot too of course ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
About this story

I really enjoyed your story, great job on setting and time placement, from a reader to the auther. Signed: Desert Punk

MeBr123MeBr123over 13 years ago
Nice

Thoroughly enjoyed. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Amazing story, I loved it!!!

prop69prop69about 10 years ago
Great story

Enjoyable reading. Nice to hear a

"Return to the Lagoon"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
several problems

1) he gave up his anger at her way to fast and easy and there was a total rush to sex.

2) we got left hanging once again by woody, I don't think he has ever finished a story.

a 1 vote for a rushed unrealistic unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Last poster is a retard, but thats pretty obvious. He gave up his anger to easily? He's 18, not a fucking 12 year old. He's not going to stay mad at her very long, hell he was only ticked anyway, he loves her, wants to be around her, is attracted to her and wants to fuck her. His only 'anger' is wanting her to acknowledge hes grown up!

Bravo to the author for not turning the brother into a whiny incest-scared pussy assed loser like most authors here do, which is total bullshit.

...and the story is 'finished'. Thats why they call it a story, not a fucking novel. If he'd written a novel someone would bitch asking where the sequel was, lol. Sure, we'd all like more chapters, more visits to the waterfall, more sex, some brother exploring her tight ass, but its not necessary to the story.

Thanks for writing!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 6 years ago
WOW

Top job Mate, very good.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
What a shame

You didn’t continue on with this story. You had the makings of a brilliant story here...still l gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

bublesnoopsbublesnoopsover 2 years ago

This was one of the first stories I read on this site almost 16 years ago, Ive spent the last few years searching for this story again. Glad I finally found it. Its still good now even after all these years.

Top notch 5 stars

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Loved the ending. 5*

dezzirabledezzirableover 1 year ago

You are an amazing writer, I’ve been reading erotic stories for 20+ years and have rarely come across someone with such amazing skills. Keep up the good work and keep it flowing.

The story was well written and detailed and did I say it was extremely hot???!!!

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Some dumb dialogue as many stories seem to have...

'What are you doing?' when she, and WE, all know what he's doing.

Still, a very hot read & I voted 4 stars. Would sure be fun having your sister let you touch her pussy & later fuck it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous