Veronica

Story Info
The whore and me.
6.9k words
3.47
26.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers

Prologue

"Bloody Jane, she completely blindsided me," Peter Henderson's voice was cracking with emotion. It was his first counselling session since his wife had left him taking their two babies; an event that had also resulted in the heart attack and death of his Mother.

"I did not have a fucking inkling she would do this. The last phone conversation with her was entirely normal. She just said she would pick up the kids from the day care centre, and I didn't need to bother. When I finally got home from Varsity I was expecting them to be there. It wasn't until I noticed some things missing that I went into the bedrooms and found that most of her and the kid's stuff were also gone. Until then I just thought they were getting fish'n'chips or something."

"What did you do?" replied the Counsellor.

"Well, I reported them missing. There was nothing much the police could do as the children had left with the Mother. I figured they had probably left the country because they didn't take everything."

This was 1980 and at that time a passport was not needed for Australia by Kiwis. If the departure card was falsely filled in, there may be no way of tracing Jane, Desiree and Tommy.

"Do you think she ran off with someone?"

"I suppose so. Jane was working in Real Estate. It would be possible for her to be having an affair and I would never know."

"Did you call her firm?"

"No they rang me. She was supposed to be at an important meeting the next morning and they were wondering where she was."

"They had no idea?"

No. I went down there that day and we went through their possible clients and nobody struck us as obvious. They had not noted any unusual behavior and nobody admitted to her having said anything. They did say that affairs were a problem in Real Estate and did say there were ways she could get away with lovers trysts and they would never know unless it was really blatant and went on a long time.

* * * * *

Jane and Peter had been married about five years. Peter's back ground was old money. He had initially done a BA on leaving school majoring in anthropology. He did this more out of interest than anything. When he became serious with Jane, his mother, Pam, wanted him to have a proper career so she offered to pay for him to go through law school. Jane was very keen on this idea too so off to law school Peter went.

Jane and Peter had met through Pam. Peter played cricket and Pam had played with some success in her day. She was now secretary of Peter's club. Jane also played cricket and had previously been a regional rep. Pam liked her and with a little match making brought the two together. Once married Peter and Jane moved in with Pam until things became a little stressed and Pam magnanimously offered to move into an apartment which is something she had eventually intended to do anyway.

At this stage Peter and Jane were planning their family. As Jane was in Real Estate it would be reasonably easy to work around child duties. Both Desiree and Tommy were planned but it was still difficult for Jane as Peter's studies took up a great deal of time. This was especially so in the last year when Peter was doing his Masters.

Peter and Jane had a very even relationship. They never argued about anything. Peter suggested to the counsellor that in the end this was probably a bad thing. Perhaps they avoided contentious issues. Perhaps if they had argued they may have admitted stuff in anger. The fact that it was so even a relationship had made Peter so unprepared for the break and it put him in shock.

Their love life was as even as the rest of the relationship. Peter was really quite naïve. He had only a couple of short relationships before Jane. He was actually quite afraid of women. He hated the whole process of asking someone out. He was not a wimp by any means. He was sporty, being a cricket player. He was an all-rounder of some ability. He had actually been a regional rep as well and had trialed for the national team. He got on well with his men friends. He was quite competitive but was afraid of rejection especially in the face of his mates.

Peter's upbringing had not been a particularly happy one. His Mother was religious and a moral conservative. She was very particular about everything. She was stern and appeared unloving. Spare the rod and spoil the child was her dictum. As a child Peter never seemed to have much spare time. It was either school work or cricket and, god forbid, hours and hours on the piano. Peter thought Pam had ideas of him being a church organist.

Ironically his father was the polar opposite. His father was a warm and cheerful person. They both bonded over cricket. Although his father never played competitively some of their best times was playing backyard cricket together. Unfortunately he was a very busy man, because of his profession, and what little time they spent together was precious.

There appeared to be very little love between his mother and father. They had separate rooms. Peter wondered sometimes how he was ever conceived. His father could not abide the high Anglican church of his mother and so studiously avoided church. This rubbed off on Peter much to Pam's chagrin. In the end they agreed to disagree and that is probably why Peter never became a church organist.

Peter wondered how his father ever got his jollies. Peter suspected he was not averse to paying for it; he certainly had the means and every opportunity. The only hint that Peter ever got was one time when they were discussing prostitution. His father never condemned it like his mother would have and just made the comment, "Sometimes, a man has to do what a man has to do."

Any way; his Mother was the major stumbling block when it came to girlfriends. No girl was going to be good enough until Jane came along.

Even though it was his Mother that introduced them it was Jane who pursued him. Both Peter and Jane were hopeless at sex. There was no going down on one another as that was dirty. No doggy style, it was all spooning and missionary. But all the same they did continue a fairly active sex life right up until Jane left. Mostly the joy was in where they did it rather than how. Peter was a romantic so foreplay was more about hearts and flowers and the occasion rather than wild sex.

Jane did leave a letter when she left. It was in the letter box. As it was always Jane that emptied the letter box Peter did not think of looking for a couple of days. However the letter left no clues. In fact it was disturbingly brief. It just said she was sorry she was leaving and taking the kids. She was going and he would not find her and she intended never to see him again. She said she would file for divorce. She did not intend to seek alimony, she was not worried about assets and she did not want him to see the kids. She said a lawyer would contact him eventually with respect to any details.

Peter figured that whoever she has run off with must have money.

There was going to be no easy way of telling his mother what had happened. Peter's father had died just a couple of years prior to this and Peter was an only boy. Pam absolutely doted on the kids. When she moved out, there had been a slight falling out between her and Jane but the kids had brought them back together again.

The shock of Jane and the kids leaving fundamentally killed her on the spot. It was a double whammy for Peter from which he would find profound difficulty in recovering, especially since he had lost his father only a couple of years previously.

The only person he had left was his uncle Harry on his Mother's side. His Uncle was the senior partner in a law practice. He in turn owed a lot of his success to Peter's deceased father. It had been intended that Peter take up a position in a smaller independent law firm and then after some years join his Uncle's practice. Peter had never fully discussed this with Jane but it was clear their life would be comfortable. This was another point that made Jane's defection curious.

Also following Peters capping they had intended to undertake an extensive overseas trip. The whole family was looking forward to this and all bookings were in place. Peter had the heart breaking experience of having to cancel all their arrangements.

Harry and Peter decided to change track on Peter's Career. Peter no longer wanted to go overseas. Harry suggested he take up an MBA at Otago and spend some time in the south. This would get him out of the local social environment where he would be constantly reminded about Jane. Eventually when he came back to Auckland Harry had planned a different role for him to take at the practice.

Peter liked that idea. He was a keen skier and already had couple of close single friends In Dunedin.

Without dwelling on the detail of this black period, it is fair to say Peter had been traumatized by the event and it required counselling and a good deal of psychiatric help to bring him back on track.

It was not so much the relationship with Jane. She had been a cool and aloof person and not that affectionate at all with him. Through all this lack of romanticism from her he was constantly trying to prove himself to her. The whole thing left him wondering what love actually was between a man and a woman.

The children on the other hand were different matter. He loved them deeply. It felt like their removal had taken away part of his soul. With the loss of his Mother he had absolutely no support network and the idea of fighting for them did not seem an option that would be in their best interest.

He resigned himself to the sacrifice and went through a deep black period where he had contemplated suicide. Fortunately he was close enough to his Uncle for him to see the signs and ensure that Peter would have the best professional help even if he could not have the emotional help he really needed.

* * * * *

Peter's story picks up in 1985. He was back in Auckland and settling well into professional life.

He was still not having much success with women. He was pursued by a couple down south, but his Uncle warned him about gold diggers and he was still dogged by his hurt doubling his fear of rejection.

In the meantime he played a lot of cricket and crewed in competitive sailing. In amongst this he managed to avoid women. Don't get me wrong, he was no misogynist; he got on very well with female colleagues and was socially very charming but was also adept at politely brushing off any women who may have had aspirations.

But sexually he did not like wanking so he would relieve himself with a certain type of woman. This way it was simply a commercial transaction and there would be no strings to complicate his life.

Sex work was still illegal in New Zealand at this time so through his colleagues he joined up with a discrete "Gentleman's club" that was situated on the edge of the city. This period represented a somewhat educational experience for Peter. He rapidly learnt that there was more to sex than missionary and spooning and the inhibitions he once had become a memory as he launched himself into a progression of exploratory sex.

It came about at the end of the Cricket season that one of his team mates, who was also a member of the gentleman's club, knew of girl who was willing to take part in a gang bang. The owner of the club agreed to a financial deal for a celebratory end of season shindig. There were at least 10 starters who signed up and it was not cheap. The idea was that it would be an early evening event as they should not be too tanked up to cause a scene or fail to perform. That would be followed by a wild night.

They all started out in the sauna then eventually filed into a darkened room where there was a large round plastic covered bed in the centre lit by some bright spots. There was a professional warm up act provided by some strippers which got pretty raunchy and threatened to upstage the main act before they were taken off.

Then came the subject of the night. She entered through a door accompanied by a couple of minders. She was dressed in a bulky white dressing gown. The guys clustered around her so Peter did not get to see much of her initially. Eventually the minder cleared the eager beavers away and the girl began to do a slow strip act. She slowly discarded her dressing gown revealing lingerie in the form a red camisole, stockings held with suspenders.

Peter was still some distance from her. He noticed that she was blonde with long hair loosely tied up. She had a dancer' body and the way she moved she had obviously been trained. Her legs were long with a nice peachy pronounced butt. Her breasts were probably a bit heavier than a typical dancer but they were heavy enough to sway and add to the sensuality of her performance. Her routine was clever, professional and highly erotic. She had a way of moving and concealing that teased. She did it all to the music of Grace Jones which was popular at the time.

As she caressed herself an article of clothing would slip. Her panties were split so when she kicked her honey coloured bush would be exposed. As she danced Peter began to notice her pink and meaty lips had begun to break out from her pubic hair as they became swollen.

She glided around the guys incorporating a squat at each to deliver a quick introductory quick blow job, finally discarding her lingerie along the way.

Once she was naked she sensuously caressed herself finally massaging and manipulating her breasts. In a flowing seamless dance she arranged herself on the bed where she continued to writhe with the music.

The first guy was ushered to her and he took her missionary. Everyone else was masturbating making sure they were well lubricated and hard for their turn. Peter kind of lost sight of her in the general throng. He was slowly wanking himself with the music and his mind was probably more engaged with Grace Jones (the truth be known); when a minder gently jostled him into a position on his back next to the girl; who was at this stage lining her arse up ready for a rogering from behind.

Seeing Peter arrive on his back she moved between his legs and without looking up, took hold of his now lubricated and stupendously rigid pole with both hands. She began to gently pump with her hands.

"Nice pole," the girl muttered. "I love a minimalist circumcised pole. Nice curve and the head properly proportioned."

Her voice was low and slightly husky but she spoke with the accent of someone who was educated.

Peter was breathing hard at this point but managed a breathless, "What the fuck are you; some kind of connoisseur?"

"Designers eyes; "Came the reply.

Peter could not help but smile at that. The girl took Peter's appendage into her mouth and looked up. She had the bluest eyes he had ever seen. She looked surprisingly young and innocent despite all that was going on. When she saw Peter's smile she broke out into a grin.

"You're a cutie, I should take you home," she said.

Suddenly she winced as somebody was nudging her from behind

"Uh oh!" She said," here's number 5. Hey deary, hang on I want to arrange myself here first."

With that she raised herself into a squat position over Peters cock. Peter stared at her now gaping vagina. For a blonde she was wildly hairy with swollen and pink meaty lips protruding well below her hair. He could literally see into her vagina where cum was liberally oozing and dripping from her pussy lips. A glob was hanging from her dilated anus. Peter held his pole erect as she positioned her cunt then pushed it down with a squelch, cum spreading onto Peters pubes.

"Cum on, do it to me," Muttered Peter

The girl smiled and replied, "Cum what may, I will."

"Cum together," sang Peter as the girl began to pump, cum leaking this way and that.

"Cum on, cum on we've really got a good thing going," the girl giggled back.

"If you want it, here it is, Cum and get it, "Sang back Peter , the girl grinning broadly again.

This was followed by a shout, "Would you two shut up and get on with it," the girl's smile rapidly faded.

Peter whispered a last song, "Cum to me my melancholy baby."

"Where the fuck did that cum from whispered the girl in reply."

"Oooh fuck," she continued, "Number 5 is back and he is big."

A this stage she had moved closer to Peter, her lips close to his with her breasts rhythmically cushioning against his chest as she slid up and down on his cock. She arranged herself into a frog position readying for the onslaught into her rectum.

"Will you be Ok," muttered Peter.

The girl was breathing heavily with erotic pleasure but managed, "Yeah ok, plenty of cum for lube back there." Then with a lurch the sodomizer joined Peter experiencing the pleasure of the girl's body.

This pushed her face into Peters and she took the opportunity take is face in one hand and vigorously force her tongue into his mouth.

There was a chorus of oohs from the others as kissing was against the rules

"Fuck off," says the girl, "Just a bonus for my angel here."

Peter took that with pride. He had been busily trying to get his thrusting in sync with the guy sodomizing her. In the end he just lay there and got off on the guy's very large cock sliding up and down next to his. In fact he was getting more sensation from the rattling of two cocks together than the swollen cummy vagina he had originally slipped into. The three of them, Veronica, Peter and the sodomizer grunted and sighed as they ground and pushed rhythmically.

It was not long before Peter came, his cum joining the cocktail that was sloshing about in Veronica's vagina already.

"That's me," he said wriggling to try and get out. With that the girl grabbed Peter's face in both hands and gave his tongue another good tongue lashing.

"Cut it out you two that's against the rules," yelled from behind.

Peter looked up at the sodomizer, a big balding guy with a paunch. His face was crimson and he was in the throes of orgasm and pumping hard. Peter could feel the girl's pelvic muscles clamping as she orgasmed against the balding ones huge cock. Following that Peter's now flaccid, slimy cock just oozed on out.

Still dripping Peter stood. The girl and he exchanged quick smiles before the others jockeyed for position." I'll leave you with the 6th and 7th", Peter parted.

The girl giggled, "See you later."

Soon Veronica had another couple of grunters working her over on her hands and knees, tits swaying, her moaning becoming more audible as she worked them and herself into another orgasm.

All in a nights work

And the night wore on. Peter was thinking how great it had all been. He took a shower and spent sometime in the sauna; took a dip in the pool then got dressed. He decided he would not stay for the party. He had a kind of afterglow from the evening which he thought he would go home and just enjoy with some music.

He was just leaving when he spotted the girl leaning against the building smoking a cigarette. He thought he would go over and chat.

"Hi, nice to see you again."

"Yeah at least I have some clothes on now," she quipped.

"I bet you're exhausted."

"Yeah, I am a bit; this is my first time for a gang bang."

"I hope you are not too damaged."

"It's ok. I am a bit sore but I've done a bit of anal before and that's the tricky part. Your bald mate was big though. I thought he might split something, "She said candidly.

Changing the subject Peter asked, "Are you a student?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I just guessed really. Your accent is different from most working girls. I figure you must have been working for some money for something. What are you studying?"

"I'm doing my architectural intermediate."

"Wow, I would have loved to have done that. I'm kind of trapped in law. My ex-wife would have loved that. She was into Real Estate. She was really a wannabe Architect."

Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers
12