Veronica Hot Mature BBW Pt. 03

Story Info
Mature BBW and hung man engage in kinky foot and anal sex.
3.3k words
4.64
1.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
305 Followers

Veronica and Darrell in a 3rd Adventure. This edition reveals their extreme addiction to each other's fetishes. Darrell enjoys her feet and ass. Veronica loves his big cock. If you are not into toes, and ass don't bother reading. Hope you enjoy. If you give it a favorite rate it and leave a comment.

Forty-six years old Veronica and I have been lovers for eight years now. She has maintained her six- foot- tall 220- pound curvy voluptuous body. Her vast enormous breasts are a teeming 50 inches in an EE cup. Veronica currently wears her blonde hair in a very short bob cut. I first met her eight years ago watching her walk across a shopping mall parking lot. I fell in love with her from the first moment I saw her. I helped her put some heavy bags in her car and she abruptly left before I could get her number. I was heart-broken, a few days later I saw her in front of a random house as I was driving down her street. We spent the day together and engaged in kinky sex. We have been lovers ever since. Despite the fact she is 16 years my senior she looks to be much younger than she is.

After many years of kinky sexual adventures together we have explored each -other's bodies with our mouths, fingers, toys and sex organs. Veronica enjoys extreme fucking, oral sex, deep throat, anal sex, 69, fisting, nude swimming, nude sunbathing, toys and a thong sandal foot fetish. A couple of years ago she had her gigantic clitoris and giant nipples pierced.

Several years ago, we expanded our mutual foot fetish by adding many sexy thong sandals to her shoe closet. It adds excitement to our extreme erotic sexual gymnastics. Veronica has very big, beautiful size eleven feet. She loves to wear sexy high heel thongs or flat thong sandals. I just adore her stimulating feet fully displayed. Every chance I get, I suck on her toes to please her. We both enjoy this activity with her wearing thong sandals as I swallow and suck on her toes.

Today -- from Darrell's Point of View in Present Tense

We wake up around ten o'clock. Veronica has semen in her hair and smells of pungent sex. I kiss her deeply on her salty full lips. My big penis grows fully erect just looking at her voluptuous thick body. Her smooth silky hairless body is very alluring appealing and attracts more than my gaze. Her mammoth massive breasts are pierced with large gauge silver captive rings. Veronica's enormous flaccid clitoris is also pierced with a silver ring. She fell asleep still wearing a revealing pair of kitten heel thong sandals on her feet. She knows how drawn I am to her succulent toes.

This pair of thong sandals is black. They have a thin leather strap that runs between her toes and connects to an equally thin ankle and instep straps.

I ogle her toes as she spreads them apart in her sandals.

"Darrell, suck my toes. I know you want to." She says as she glares at me with her blue eyes.

"Of course, I do. I love every inch of you, Veronica."

I lean over her beautiful, gorgeous feet and regard them in wonder. She spreads apart her toes widely so I may ensnare them in my wet mouth. My lips engulf all four of her smaller toes on her left foot.

At the same instant her appealing thick lips devour my broad erection deep into the back of her throat. My fat full testicles rest on her chin as she fellates me down her silky sleek esophagus. Veronica bobs her head rapidly as she engulfs my length on each down stroke.

I suck on her toes as my stiff python leaks and drips semen into her throat.

After a few minutes of toe and cock fellatio we both cease our oral assaults on each other.

"Darrell, we need to take a shower. We are still grimy from last night."

We clean up quickly. I take a shower and shave my entire body. Veronica prefers a smooth hairless penis, testicles and anus. She administers a two-quart enema to herself before she takes a hot bath. Her hairless body is completely smooth due to a recent electrolysis procedure. Even her pussy and ass hole are smooth and bald.

I wait for her to finish her bath. To accessorize our anticipated sexual gymnastics, I choose a sheer see- through crotch-less white body suit for her to wear. This ensemble is extremely low cut so that it allows her gigantic breasts to dangle freely. The body suit legs culminate at her lovely knees and the sleeves halt just above her attractive elbows. To embellish her outfit, I select a pair of white minimalist sensual thong sandals to display her spectacular feet. They have a toe post strap with buckled ankle straps on a three - inch chunky kitten heel.

Veronica meets me in the kitchen for coffee. She is adorned in a white terry cloth bathrobe. I am entirely nude except for a cock and ball harness that circles my large penis and testicles.

"Darrell, what have you chosen for me to wear?" She asks as she sips her coffee.

"I picked out a nice white outfit for you. It is hanging on the back of the closet door." I answer as I examine her muscular calves, broad thighs and attractive appealing feet.

Her juicy plump lips are coated with pink lipstick. Veronica's ears are embellished with large gold hoop rings. Her pretty succulent toes are painted hot pink with golden rings on her second and fourth toes upon each of her beautiful feet.

"Darrell, what are you looking at?" She asks as she splays her spectacular toes obscenely apart.

"I am looking at your perfect toes and you know it." I reply.

Veronica sips her coffee as she opens her bathrobe. Her colossal considerable breasts droop down as she holds their huge weight with her pretty hands.

I reach out and pull on the large silver rings that run through her immensely huge nipples. Her hands release her giant orbs as I pull her massive mammary glands up by the rings.

"That feels wonderful, Darrell. Later, when you fuck me pull on the rings as you suck on my toes."

We kiss as I release her giant breasts. One of her hands clutches my thick nine- inch erection and jerks me off. I rub her clitoris and pull lightly on the captive ring that runs through her glans.

"Let me see the outfit and sandals you have selected for our sexual escapade." She declares.

I open the door and secure the bodysuit and hand it to her.

"I adore this outfit. I am glad you picked this out for me to wear." She replies as she quickly slides the sheer smooth stimulating costume onto her luscious voluptuous figure.

Veronica adjusts the short sleeves and legs of her transparent fornication garb. Her blue predatory eyes gaze at my enormous erect python. Without a word she kneels on her bare-feet and sucks on the head of my glans. Her eyes protrude as her lips consume my broad length. I clutch her beautiful blonde head by the ears as she deep throats me down to my massive balls.

"All the way baby! I love it when you swallow me down your throat!" I say as I grunt and groan in gratification.

Her gorgeous head bobs with violent velocity and vicious intensity on my steely rigid veined organ. Her thick heavy lips slither down my vast pulsing penis on each down-stroke of her head. Veronica grunts with excitement as I bottom out in her throat. She tickles my harnessed testicles with two fingers as her other hand masturbates her colossal clitoris.

Veronica abruptly stops and unswallows my invigorated leaking cock. She grips my balls in one hand as she continues to pleasure herself. She licks my glans and pushes the tip of her tongue into my gaping urethra.

"Darrell, I love your big cock." She says as she releases my penis and stands up.

"I love your big clit, Veronica. Shall we have a Clash of the Titans?" I say with a smirk.

She strolls over to the closet door and stoops over at the waist. Veronica's massive, pierced udders flop downwards more than a foot. She giggles with excitement as she ensnares the unique pair of white thong sandals in her hand.

"Darrell, I enjoy wearing these sandals. They are so sexy and one of my preferred pair." She says as she strolls over toward the living room couch. She twirls on her bare feet and sits down with her legs crossed.

I trail her as she gestures for me to get in front of her. Veronica hands me the sandals. "Put these sexy sandals on my feet so you can worship my toes."

For an instant I inspect Veronica's sandals more intently. These sandals have been worn frequently as evidenced by the visible foot imprints rubbed onto the insole. The sole is beige while the thin white leather thong straps are the width of a broad shoelace. The toe post thong meets the ankle strap that has a silver buckle. Her ankle straps are secured by two long loop straps near her heels that connect the sole to the ankle strap. The leather ankle straps have been stretched from her regular wear and the buckles do not require adjustment.

Veronica watches as I slide her pretty left foot into the erotic exotic thonged sandal. She bites her lower lip as she scrutinizes my endeavor to apprehend her seductive succulent toes. Her foot is firmly detained by the slender, slim leather thong that goes between her big toe and second toe. Veronica's gorgeous foot is totally exposed but held in captivity by the thongs that confine her appealing feet to the sole. As I finish securing the second sandal to her right foot, she scoots her body further back onto the couch.

"Darrell, suck my toes!" She says as she offers me her sandal shod feet by lifting her knees and positioning her feet near my face.

I inspect her extraordinary toes before I gobble on them. Veronica has long toes with very large flawlessly shaped toenails. The ends of her toes are thick and wide. She has recently had a pedicure with a gelled hot pink polish.

She spreads all of the toes on her left foot and prods them closer to my mouth. My hungry mouth slowly and deliberately engulfs her baby toe. I suck on her little toe as Veronica masturbates her huge clitoris as she relishes my worship of her feet.

"Thats it, baby boy! Suck momma's toes. That feels amazing!" She yells as she grunts in pleasure.

I swallow four of her toes on her left foot. My eyes gaze into her predatory glare of lust as I pleasure her most kinky erogenous zone.

"Suck on my big toe you nasty boy. Swallow and suck it like I do your big cock!" She comments.

I devour her large, big toe and deep throat it like it was a small hard penis. Her bulky big toes are large with a length of well over two inches. As I engulf her big toe Veronica splays her other toes apart in delight. After a few minutes I orally assault the sandaled toes of her right foot and duplicate my decadent servitude.

As I fellate her right big toe, Veronica's muscles in her calves' twitch and she points her toes sharply.

I quickly abandon her feet and dive between her legs. She is in the throes of ecstasy as her impending orgasm looms. Her strong hands push my head down forcefully on her genitalia as she slides her feet on top of my shoulders. My mouth gobbles on her pierced colossal clitoris. I shove my entire hand into her wet slick sleek cunt. Veronica writhes and thrashes in a violent orgasm. I flick my tongue on her erect organ.

"I am cuming! Don't stop! Keep licking my clit! Ahhhh! You bastard! Harder! Ohhh!" She screams in orgasm.

To enhance her orgasmic pleasure, I flick my tongue on the gland of her huge erect clitoris near the piercing ring that impales her impressive organ. Veronica grunts and screams in ecstasy as I slowly engulf her steely hard clitoris with my mouth. I gently suck on the piercing ring in her glans as my lips consume and stimulate the immense glans of her clit. The muscles of her pussy clamp down tightly on my buried hand. I feel her powerful vagina spasm and contract and tighten around my hand.

Veronica pants and groans as her orgasm subsides. She gently kicks her calves and feet against my back from her intense pleasure.

I stand up as she sits up and leans forward on the couch. Veronica squats on the balls of her sandal adorned feet before me.

"Veronica, suck my big cock! Show Darrell how much you love his big dick."

"I do love your big penis. Every day, I hunger for this huge monster. My whole- body desires this giant cock." Veronica says as she examines and clasps the thickness of my massive erection with her long slender fingers of one hand while she lightly tugs on my low dangling testes with the fingers of her other hand.

"Darrell, I have changed my mind. I want you to fuck me first. Then I will suck your cock."

"OK. Do you want me to fuck your ass or your pussy?" I ask.

Veronica sits back down on the couch. She slowly removes her body suit. She then rolls over on all fours and spreads her legs wide with her beautiful hands resting on her wide hips.

"You pick a hole." She says as she glances at me over her shoulder.

I kneel on my knees behind Veronica and tongue her wrinkled tight anus. I place one hand on her hip and delicately tweak her captive piercing ring that passes within her colossal clit.

"That feels amazing. Eat my ass while you make up your mind." She comments.

She hands me a thick nine- inch dildo vibrator from an end table along with a small tube of lube. I raise up and grasp the thick heavy vibrator from her hand.

"I am putting this big toy in your ass. Play with your clit while I sodomize you." I respond.

I dribble lube on the dildo and on my fingers. I shove one finger all the way in Veronica's loosened sphincter and finger- fuck her ass hole for a few minutes. After she is excited and pushing back on my finger, I add two more fingers to loosen her up. She is enthusiastic and eager for a good ass assault. I pull my fingers out of her rectum and her anus gapes open with passion. The huge vibrator is nearly as thick as my eight- inch wrist.

"Fuck me in the ass with that big toy!" Veronica says with a grunt as she masturbates her enormous glans.

I turn the power setting on the vibrator to low. I slide the head of the powered dildo into Veronica's wet gaping deep cavernous anus. She groans as I sodomize her loose ass hole. She then gasps and puffs as I slide most of the gigantic gargantuan penile vibrator into her velvety voluminous rectum.

"Put it all in! Fuck my ass hard!" She shrieks with sexual elation as she masturbates.

The massive sexual device is very formidable with its extreme oscillations. I switch it on high and withdraw most of the length from her sodden slimy anus. I hold about three inches into her entrance and press hard against the side of her sphincter. I push my entire rigid pulsing erect penis into her slippery slick cunt as I steady the device in her ass hole.

"Veronica, take all of my big dick! Push back against me as I thrust into you."

She is grunting and groaning with sexual pleasure of the stimulation of her stretched orifices. Veronica elevates one of her gorgeous feet rearward with support from her knee. She slowly raises her erotic thong sandal garnished foot into the air near my free hand. I grasp her seductive foot by the ankle as I plow her pussy with violence and extreme velocity. She splays her toes apart in excitement as we copulate. I turn off the vibrator and pull it out of her wide gaping wet anus. Her sexy plump toes excite me as I fuck her with renewed vigor.

"Fuck me in the ass! I want your giant cock balls deep in my hungry ass hole!" Veronica screams with lust.

I pull my throbbing pulsing cock out of her drenched slimy pussy. Veronica's anus and vagina are both gaping lewdly open. They appear to be twin oozing bottomless grottos to her rectum and cervix.

Before I slip my pulsing veined python into her hungry anus, I admire her exotic erotic sandal gilded foot. Veronica giggles as she points her powerful toes in her thong sandal.

"You nasty boy. Suck those toes!" She orders.

I hold the sole of her sandal aside and gently lick the bottom of her wrinkled seductive foot. She widely expands her juicy pink toes apart so I can engulf them with my mouth. I swallow and suck all of her spicy toes as I covet her yawning vast anus.

I expel her toes from my mouth as she lowers her foot back down on the couch. As I jam the glans of my erect length into the entrance of her anal cavern, Veronica squeezes my dick with her powerful sphincter muscles. The feeling is intense as if she were trying to shit my big cock out of her ass. As she clenches down with all her might I slowly slide all of my length into her rectum until I bottom out. The feeling is intense as I rapidly withdraw my extent out of her rectum. Meanwhile, Veronica's fingers jerk and rub her sensitive gigantic gargantuan clitoris.

"Veronica, that was amazing. Do that again with your ass."

"It feels very nice on my end as well." She says with a giggle. "My end!"

Over the years Veronica's talented accomplished anus has swallowed and engulfed massive, enormous dildos as long as 16 inches with circumferences of up to nine inches. I can fist her colon to a depth only limited by the thickness of my huge forearm.

Veronica grips my glans once again with her potent powerful sphincter as I glide all of my immense length into the depths of her talented rectum. We develop a rhythm as I sodomize her with deliberate force as she squeezes and milks my massive male organ.

"I am about to cum!" She squeals as she furiously manipulates her aroused clit.

"So am I! Veronica, I love you! Where do you want my load!" I yell with a grunt.

"In my throat!" She stammers with extreme euphoria.

I swiftly withdraw my cock from her loosened dripping ass hole. Veronica spins around to face me, as I stand up right. She sits upright on the couch. Her long fingers linger against the captive ring that ensnares her clit. She plunges her open full lips toward my throbbing bursting cock. Her sexual rhythm is disrupted by a full body orgasm.

"Oh! I am Cummmmmming! She yells as she shakes in a tremendous orgasm.

She trembles and pants as she grits her teeth in pleasure. Veronica lunges her head toward my ejaculating profuse penis.

Before her lips can engulf my spasming penis, a giant bolt of thick hot subsonic discharge of semen strikes her nose and cheek. Veronica curls her profuse thick lips around my glans and slides my entire extent deeply into her throat.

My eyes stare into her bulging blue eyes as she chokes and swallows several huge shots of my sperm filled semen into her throat.

To be Continued...

mrstanley
mrstanley
305 Followers