All Comments on 'Veronica Hot Mature BBW'

by mrstanley

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish I knew her

I love your stories. BBWs and raw sex. I wonder where this leads next? I think he needs to fuck her anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!!

Great story! My cock is hard as a rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needed a lot more oral!

He never went down on her, what a shame! Been my experience of a lot of wet, tasty fun with the BBW's in my past!

mrstanleymrstanleyover 8 years agoAuthor
Not finished!

Yes, there is another chapter. He will eat her. Do you readers want him to take her ass as well? I intended to have several parts to this story. Should they do some bondage?

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

eye84ueye84uover 8 years ago
looking forward to the next installment

Yes! Have Darrell take Veronica's ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Veronica is incredible!

and Darrell needs to use her body in every way imaginable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fat

love the story, really descriptive, plenty of references to her fat body: I was really hot for Veronica (fab name too). Would be nice if there was some stuff about her saggy body shaking and swaying above him as they fuck, perhaps with her on top and him on his back. I luv the way an SBBW's body moves and you have the flair to describe this far better than me am sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still Waiting, mrstanley!!!

Been a while - when's the next chapter (or chapters) to be published? If so, maintain this loving, but carefully controlled, erotic relationship. YES, to your questions about anal - maybe with a 2-3 preparatory enemas (maybe soapy water, oil and/or clear warm water) to keep things sanitary and even more erotic as they proceed with maybe a butt plug added in between each cleansing. Also before that upcoming "meal time" you mentioned, might be worth a further shaving session for Veronica to heighten her passionate anticipation! Light bondage is also a big YES - maybe to safely secure her on an adjustable massage table during a full body oil massage and/or certain positions for her enemas. And don't forget some erotic foot and leg worship for Veronica that you like so much in your other stories here! Finally, any chance for another do-it-yourself assembly project - like a St. Andrew's Cross for their mutual pleasure?

mrstanleymrstanleyover 7 years agoAuthor
Been Busy-Sorry for the Break

Read my story about Bonita. She is my BBW wife. I have been having her suck my cock and fuck her shaved pussy. We are retired now and have kinky sex almost everyday. Her deep throat is fantastic.

bigcowboy36bigcowboy36about 4 years ago
love bbw stories

i love bbw stories always wanted to be with one

tongueman53tongueman535 months ago

God , I Loved that Hot Story !

I Have always found it so Amazing at how many BBW's are so willing to do it all to please a Man, even if it is only a one night Stand. I had my first BBW around 25 years ago and since then I do not look for any partner that is any smaller than 180 -200lb. Thanks BBW'S !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrstanley@mrstanley
306 Followers
Retired military member. Happily married to sexy Mature BBW into oral sex, deep throat, fucking, pussy eating, toe sucking, thong sandals, kinky sex. Have pierced penis. PA. I incorporate many of my experiences into stories. I write Mature, BBW, Fetish and Transexual s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES