All Comments on 'Veronica in China'

by v3r0n1ca

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
Does the author actually think that she enjoyed it

If he does he is STUPID

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Assuming you are not trying to

be offensive, a room full of chinamen has not been used in since the turn of the last century. They are Chinese.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love your story

Great story, can't wait for more

TammyTrueheartTammyTrueheartalmost 18 years ago
Nice slow build up

Nice slow build-up. Of couse the sex would have been more believable if Veronica performed out of a sense of duty rather than loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Highly Offensive

Chinese people are not called Chinamen or chinks. The story was highly offensive to chinese people in general. Thanks for showing your ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GOOD STORY

She was used for what God intended. To be fucked and filled with cum in every hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm chinese.

The problem with americans is that they are all worried about racism. I'm chinese and i'm racist deal with it. It was a good story and I can appreciate good work. The fact you're in here reading erotic texts already denies you the right to give intelligent comments. Racists indeed. You the man/woman veronica. Don't let these geeks spoil your day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
comment

You guys are wound up way too tight...relax, it's a seedy erotic story about a reluctant gangbang sex!

Also It could have been way way more offensive then this if the author really wanted.

queenb2princessqueenb2princessover 15 years ago
Its ok but....

Ok 1st all chinks n spics have lil embarassing dicks, so how is it possible 4 her to feel let alone enjoy 1 chink, i mean 40+ of those lil dick closed eyed fuckers i mean be realistic. Now if they were black or even white that would be better.

nekocanekocaalmost 13 years ago
Very sexy

Do consider writing more? It is rare to read stories of sexy white women being lusted and used by Asian men! Had you thought of bukkate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chinese but also American. All a gangbang reminds me of are BBPs.

v3r0n1cav3r0n1caover 1 year agoAuthor

BBPs ? What's that ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous