Veronica's Ascension

Story Info
Veronica discovers a taste for Vampires.
8.4k words
4.59
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second foray into the Sci-Fi genre and Vampires. This, like the first Veronica story takes place in the Millionaire Chronicles world. It is also based on my Vampire the Masquerade campaign. I hope you enjoy. I may or may not continue Veronica's adventures. Time will tell

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veronica woke as the sun went down. This whole vampire thing was energizing, empowering. It was a heady rush, better than any drug. She slithered seductively out of the coffin. She did not need to sleep in one, as long as the earth from her home was there. Funny thing about that, the magic that required that, defined home earth as coming from the country you were originally born in. That made anywhere in the US her home. Those poor European Vampires were stuck with carrying dirt around the world with them.

She slinked up the stairs to first floor of the house. She walked into the library, the moonlight shining through the window and her naked body glistened in the light. Since becoming a Vampire, her body had not changed much. Her breasts kept the same perkiness and form as they did when she was alive. Men's heads turned where ever she went, and sometimes the women they were with too.

Veronica reveled in the sexual tension she created when she walked into a room. Her vampirism fed off the tension, making her more powerful. The other Vampires were wary of her, they did not understand how she had become so powerful. They were watching her for now.

She felt the hunger building up inside her and decided a night on the town was in order.

She had moved to Montgomery Alabama, there were many colleges here and a military base. Lots of prey to feed on in a town like this. She walked into the first-floor bedroom and rummaged through the closet. She found a blue dress and black high heels. She added black fishnet stockings but did not wear a bra or panties.

After putting the outfit on, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was absolutely stunning. Her breasts were pushed up and looked lovely, she bent over at the waist and her cleavage was very enticing. She smiled and turned her back to the mirror and bent at the waist again, this time looking over her shoulder. Her hem rose up and showed her shaved pussy off. Yes, she was fucking hot, even if everyone did say so to her.

Her servant, Cathy was with her family, an indulgence that other vampires, did not understand. She knew, though, that this tied the woman to her even stronger. Cathy got to raise her children and be with her husband.

She called her ghoul and had him bring the car around to the front of the house. He was a new addition to her coterie, former military and ruggedly handsome. At this moment, his name escaped her. He was however, good in bed and fed her hunger in a satisfying way.

She walked out the front and he was there with the back door open. There were perks to being a Vampire. She charmed her way into this large mansion, got herself a luxury SUV and access to a very nice private jet.

She was now working on building her own private little army. Not too many, just enough to keep her protected from the other Vampires, she basically needed around thirty ghouls for around the clock protection. She also needed to keep food around. Which is where she was going to go tonight. She needed some highly sexual donors, and enough that she could feed daily and not drain them completely.

"Where to ma'am?"

What was his name? Ah yes, Chris.

"Tonight Chris, we are hunting the pure. Maybe we will find some at the University of Alabama. I think we should concentrate on Alpha Delta Chi sorority."

"Yes ma'am." Chris pulled out of the drive and headed to the main road.

Veronica pulled out her cell phone and looked up where the hotspot was for this warm Friday evening. The Christian girls of this sorority were reputed to be frigid. She on the other hand knew differently. They were just as horny as all the other girls, but the Sorority frowned on that kind of behavior, so they were repressed. She figured she would find at least two girls that were virgins, horny and frustrated. She could work with that.

Twenty minutes later they were pulling into the city proper. According to social media, there was a gathering at one of the posher night clubs in the city, Dante's Inferno. What better place to find frustrated, rebellious women.

Chris pulled up to the front of the club and a doorman walked up to the back door, opening it for her. She slowly exited the vehicle, her skirt riding up, flashing her bare pussy to those standing outside waiting to get in. She felt the desire roll over her and she soaked it in. This was going to be a successful night.

As she approached the door she sensed someone's unease at being in this place. She scanned the line and ended up focusing on a young woman halfway down the line. She was wearing, what Veronica guessed, passed for sexy in her life. The black skirt went down to her knees, the white blouse was neatly tucked into her skirt and covered her ample breasts. She had the top button undone, her idea of promiscuous dress. Her dark hair was done up, but about five years out of style, and her makeup was far too conservative for a night at the club. At least she wore stockings, but her shoes were awful.

Imagine wearing flats and thinking that was sexy, though her glasses really worked for her. Veronica approached her and held out her hand to the girl. Others in the line looked enviously at the two women.

"My name is Veronica, what is yours my dear?"

"Elise, my friends call me Ellie." The girl blushed at the attention they were attracting.

"Oh dear, sweet girl... you had better get used to this attention. Tonight, you and I will be the center of everyone's attention. This will be a night you can never tell your grand-children about." Taking her hand and leading her to the front of the line.

The doorman undid the velvet rope and the two women entered the club. Elise looked around in awe at all the people practically crushed together on the dance floor. She had never been to a club before, all her sorority sisters had talked her into going. Some of them were still outside, but the rest were on the dance floor. Even though there were strict rules in the house about boys, the girls were dancing very provocatively with their male counter-parts and some of the female ones in the club.

Veronica could sense Elise's sexual frustration. It rolled off of her like a wave. It was warm and heady. She took the girl's hand and led her to a roped off section near the dance floor. A man stood there and lowered the rope, so that they could enter and sit down.

Elise looked at Veronica "Who are you? Do you own this club or are you famous?"

"No dear, but a friend of mine does own this club. I came here tonight because one of your sisters talked about coming here on snapchat, and I just had meet you ladies"

"Why? What is so interesting about our house? Most of us are just here for a general college education and will probably just head back home to work at a local church or teach at a local school."

"Oh, my dear sweet child. I find it interesting that you and your sisters can remain so chaste when temptation is strong in a place like this. I see some of your sisters know how to use their sexuality to their advantage, but they do not give in to the pressure to go any farther." She then pointed to the dance floor and two girls who were dancing together in a very suggestive manner.

"Take them for example. They are practically having sex in front of all these people and what most don't know is that it is all an act."

Elise looked at the two girls and she had to agree that it was sexually charged, how they were dancing and she felt an unfamiliar stirring in her body. A warmth suffused her and she felt herself getting wet... down there.

What is wrong with me? I should not have come here. It is so... wrong... I need to leave.

It was as if Veronica could read her mind. "Oh, don't leave. The night is still young and there is so much to explore." She guided the girl to sit down next to her on the love seat and watch the dancers out on the floor. As she sat next to her, she put her arm around the girl's shoulder and gently rubbed her arm. Whispering in her ear about the different dancers and what they were doing.

"That girl, dancing with the young man, the one in the black silk blouse and maroon skirt, she has got that man so worked up and he will probably leave here frustrated or go home with another girl who is more accommodating."

Elise blushed at that, and the tingling between her legs seemed to get stronger. This woman sitting so close to her, rubbing her bare arm and leaning into her, was affecting her. She smelled nice and felt warm. Her breath on her ear as she whispered to her was enticing. She caught herself glancing down the top of her dress and staring at her cleavage.

She wondered at the lack of a bra. It had to be uncomfortable against her nipples. As the woman leaned closer, she felt the softness of the material and thought how distracting that had to be. If she wore that dress, it would drive her insane, the softness against her skin, brushing her nipples when she moved.

Those nipples, obviously hard and poking the material, making it tent out. She would be embarrassed as hell to have that happening to her. She looked down at her own chest as she felt a strange sensation. Her nipples were getting hard and brushing against the fabric of her bra.

Veronica moved her hand to the girl's neck and lightly stroked her skin. So far, she had not had to use any of her vampiric powers on the girl. Her own frustration was working against her. The older woman signaled to the man at the rope and he motioned for one of the waitresses to come to the table.

The waitresses kept an eye on the VIP areas, they were not allowed to keep those people waiting, besides most of them recognized the woman in the blue dress. This one saw the man and glided over to the roped off area. He let her through and she smiled at the woman and her guest.

Elise looked at the waitress before her. Her uniform was designed to elicit attention. Her skirt was very short, about four inches above her knees, her blouse, while conservative in a normal situation, was too small for this woman and showed off her breasts. The black outfit accented her blonde hair and the dark red lipstick. Her heart beat a little faster as she drank in the waitress. She lowered her head in embarrassment.

"What can I get for you?" the young woman asked. Noticing the look, she leaned a bit more forward, showing off her cleavage to embarrassed girl.

Veronica, noticing her name tag read: Amber, realized she had not seen this waitress here before. "Amber, I will have glass of champagne, and the young lady will have..." she turned to look at her guest.

"I will just have a coke for now." She said softly, unable to look directly at the waitress but still able to see the ample cleavage on display.

"Oh, we can't have that dear.' She leaned over to the waitress. "bring her an iced tea." And she winked at Amber, who nodded and left to get their order.

"Iced tea? I guess, though I normally do not like it. Too tart for my taste."

"My dear you will definitely appreciate this drink." She leaned in, her breath caressing Elise's neck, sending a shiver down the girl's body.

They continued to watch the dance floor in silence. Elise noticed a tall man making his way to their section. He was dressed in a dark red silk shirt, black slacks, held up by a thin black belt that had a silver buckle. His shirt was open to the center of his chest and he exuded confidence. His black shoes were buffed to a shine and reflected the lights of the club. He approached their table and the rope was removed without him having to say anything.

He extended his hand to Veronica, "Enchante, ma cher." He said as he took her offered hand and kissed the back of it.

"And who is this lovely creature accompanying you tonight?" he turned and smiled at her.

Elise felt the warm tingly sensation get just a bit stronger as he held out his hand to her. He was wearing a silver ring with a black stone inlay. There was a carving that she did not recognize, it might have been an angular face with horns protruding out of the head and curving down the sides.

She didn't realize when she offered his hand but she noticed when he kissed the back of her hand.

"Andre, meet Elise. Elise, this is Andre, owner of this establishment and veritable rogue with the ladies."

"Elise, what a lovely name to go with such a lovely face. Enchanted." His smile was warm and made her feel welcome, but to her surprise it did not seem to reach his eyes.

She had the feeling he was sizing her up, not ogling her, but taking in her presence. Then his eyes lit up as if he had found her worthy of his attention.

"Not a rogue my dear Veronica, just a humble and charming host." Both of them laughed lightly at this.

Elise did not get the humor, but she smiled and laughed with them, in a naïve way. He did seem charming and at his touch, she felt a little calmer. He moved next to her and she had him on one side and Veronica on the other. They chatted with each other, leaving her to try and follow their conversation, but she felt a little light headed and seemed to be in a fog.

The waitress, Amber, arrived with their drinks and she took a sip of her iced tea. It was not too tart and tasted very good. She drank a bit more and soon the dancers mesmerized her and she tuned out the conversation around her. As she watched the provocative dancing, she noticed some of her sisters getting more risqué on the dance floor. She blushed in embarrassment for them and hoped they stayed out of trouble. At that thought she noticed that Andre and Veronica had leaned closer, seemingly to better hear each other over the music.

Their hands rested on her thighs and seemed to be lightly stroking her through her skirt absentmindedly. Veronica's perfume and Andre's musk seemed to blend together in an intoxicating manner. She lifted her drink to her lips and took another sip.

She was starting to relax and enjoy the music and their touches, never noticing the looks they were giving her. Andre was the first to slip his hand down to the hem of her skirt and push it up slightly so he could caress her skin. Veronica soon followed and the gently worked her skin until her breathing became slightly heavy. Her breasts rose and fell in time with her breathing and she felt the need to open another button as it was getting warm.

Their hands slowly rose up her thigh, and they both leaned into her, whispering in her ear.

"Are you enjoying the dancing Elise?" Veronica asked her.

"Maybe we should go to my private box, out of this noise so we can enjoy the conversation more." Suggested Andre.

She nodded to both of them, and they rose, taking her by the hands and helped her up. She was a bit wobbly, but they steadied her. Andre motioned to Amber and pointed to the drinks. As they guided Elise to the stairs leading up to the balcony, Amber put their drinks on a tray and followed them up.

-----------------------------------------------

They sat upstairs behind glass walls, like the club in Mobile the floors were glass also. One-way glass and the lights were dim so the people sitting below them could not see into the room above them. They seated themselves on the horseshoe couch. Amber put their drinks down on the table in front of them and left. Her ass swaying back and forth.

Veronica watched her go, that one was definitely going to be a meal one day. Elise also watched the young woman leave the room, but for a different reason. The woman was so confident, even if she worked at a club that objectified her. Elise wondered if she would ever have that kind of confidence in just her normal life, never mind in this kind of situation.

Andre watched the two women and marveled at the contrast. Yes, Veronica was a Vampire, but she was strong even before she was turned. Elise was as beautiful as Veronica, but did not seem to notice, or had been taught to be embarrassed by her own beauty. He decided to try and bring her out of her shell without using his powers.

He made it obvious that his attention was somewhere else. Looking down at the table below them, a couple huddled together, two sisters from her sorority. One blonde and the other a redhead. They were similarly built, their breasts, while not large, were shapely. Their waists narrow and their asses flared out accentuating their sex appeal. The blonde wore a pink blouse that was cut low, framing her cleavage and drawing attention to her tanned skin. Her black, pin stripped skirt was very short indeed, making her stocking clad legs look very inviting.

The redhead wore a sparkling green dress that was so low cut it almost reached her navel and slit up the sides almost to the same level. Both cuts made it obvious she was not wearing anything underneath the dress.

Andre knew that Elise would enjoy this sight, but be unable to show it because she was taught to deny those types of urges. He also knew that because of that denial, they would be much stronger.

The girls were kissing passionately, free from the sight of the dance floor and safely behind the private door with a bouncer keeping anyone from entering. The young women had their hands on each other's thighs.

Elise came out of her trance of watching Amber leave and noticed that Andre was looking at the floor. She was shocked for two reasons, she noticed first that the floor was transparent and anyone down there could look up and see under her dress, not knowing about the properties of the glass. Secondly, two of her sisters, Melissa the blonde and Mandy the redhead, were making out below her.

She stared at the two girls and watched as they kissed and caressed each other. Soon they were squeezing each other's breast with one hand as the other was under a skirt, obviously far up their legs, touching each other where it was frowned upon for them to even touch themselves.

She watched in rapt attention as Mandy moved off the small couch and knelt before Melissa. She pushed the skirt higher up the other girl's thighs, slowly exposing more of her flesh and then finally her blue lacy panties.

Elise's breathing started to become heavy, her left hand stroking her own thigh as her right hand gripped the cushion she was sitting on, very tightly. Her hand pushed her dress up her thigh also baring her skin to her two companions.

Mandy started kissing Melissa on the knee, her hand sliding up her thigh until she was caressing her pussy through the panties. She slowly kissed up the girl's inner thigh as her finger pulled the fabric up, the lacy material digging between her pussy lips, causing them to be distended, and from the look on Melissa's face, the fabric must have been rubbing her clit, because her mouth fell open and looked like she was screaming out in pleasure.

Melissa grabbed Mandy by the head and pulled her into her pussy. She practically ground her face between her legs. Her hips hunched up and down fucking her face and soon, those above could see her cum squirting out of her pussy and splashing all over Mandy's face.

Elise was lost in the sight before and below her. She had two fingers seated into her wet cunt. She felt another hand between her legs and opened them wider, not realizing what she was doing. The fingers of that person pulled her hand out from her pussy and replaced it. She was so turned on, that three fingers slid into her, deeply.

The two Vampires were pleasantly surprised when they smelled the blood from her broken hymen. Smiling at each other, they put their arms around this newly deflowered virgin. Andre started sucking on her neck and Veronica knelt before her. She spread the legs wide and kissed her inner thigh, moving her left hand back between Elise's legs and sliding three fingers back into her, she kissed up her thigh until her lips found the engorged clit. It was like a tiny two-inch penis.